Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Toy 3

"continued"

0
1 Comment 1
4.4k Views 4.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words






3

I'm done thinking about this, absolutely done. A vow inside that my only thoughts will be exploiting your willingness to play out my fantasies, to take advantage and live out every slutty little scenario in my mind. I plot what I want and the sequence in my mind. I consider how exquisite you are giving me this gift of you at your most dirty as I pass the joint back to you for another puff......waiting until you inhale and then pulling the joint from you and pulling darkly and hotly at your collar by the leash.




I whisper my demand with your head pulled hotly and forcibly back. “Don't exhale”



Just the command of it takes you and forces you to start coughing on the smoke but my direction and the tug at your windpipe just won't let you. You strain to keep the smoke in with little chokes. Your whole body wracked with it. I close in and just start to whisper hotly. “That's right, you're a good little pet aren't you? Hold that smoke in just a little longer.......that's right. Now your little friend wants some of that smoke too. Give it to her.”


Her body slips around quickly around the side of you and her warm wet little whore mouth is almost immediately hovering over yours just waiting for me to release my pull on your leash. I wait one last second and your lips widen towards hers as you dutifully exhale towards that eager little whore. Her painted lips mash wetly to yours as you finally pull away and take your breath. I look down at you as you gasp and lean back a moment. Your eyes are teared up and your carefully applied mascara runs from it all. You wipe your lips to the back of your hand and smear that nasty little slut's lipstick from your mouth and breathlessly whisper. “thank you, baby.”


And you are the perfect whore aren't you? The goddess of whores. I'm simply in awe of what you're doing, how you look, and that smell. That gorgeous mix of weed, perfume and pussy tickling my senses. I'm in awe of the perfection of the slightly smeared lipstick. It's perfection is ethereal, almost spiritual in it's essence. An archetype of the whore. And yes men have made goddesses of women like you.


My eyes sparkling with a mix of ownership, lust and pride as I let you gather yourself for a moment then gently pull you back towards me. I stand at the edge of the bed and pull you up to your knees while facing me. Your head up at my chest looking at me with loving eyes.


“You sure look like a bad fucking kitty right now” I whisper as I tenderly touch the side of your face. My eyes beam with fucking pride at the look of you as you mock pout and I release my hold just enough to let you scamper back down to your nasty little girlfriend and look at me bright eyed and teasing as you tonguefuck her mouth slowly.


Your mouth is on display against hers and you know it. That's why that kiss is turned just to the side so I can see it better. That's also why you're smearing your lips against hers instead of really kissing her. You just want her lipstick to run a little just like yours. You know it pleases me to see that. You know what the act of you turning her into a whore does for me.

ShirleyMorelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShirleyMorelli

Then you hold her head in your hands and look up at me.


“Her mouth isn't wet enough, baby” you whine up at me. Then, eyes still locked to mine you angle your face to her. You both looking up at me as I take a final drag off that joint. My eyes are on fire , signaling my approval as you both look up at me like mewling little fuck toys.


“Then get her wet”.


Your eyes sparkle with dirty fucklust a moment as your cheeks hollow ever so slightly. You keep your eyes focused to mine as your mouth opens and you spit against her mouth. Hot wet little strands of drool start to fall from her bottom lip as she recoils a little with a hiss. Your hand slips to her arm and pulls her back in. You look at her sternly with a gaze that lets her know she's not to struggle against it. Your eyes flare as you whisper to her “You better like it, slut”.



She whimpers hotly and closes her eyes with your mouth so close to yours and I reach down and pull at the back of your hair. Moving your face just an inch away from her tongue and saying only one word... “Again...”


You eagerly comply. A little too eager to spit on that nasty little slut. That's right baby, a little too eager. Look at just how much slobber you've assembled in your mouth before just letting it fly against her face this time. You look at your handiwork, a little dribble slipping down her cheek. Then up at me and lock your eyes as your tongue extends dirtily and starts lapping up your saliva off her face.
My hand relaxes because at this moment you don't need any guidance do you? You know what your man wants to see. And her? “Oh look kitten, you're turning that bitch into a dirty little whore aren't you?. Look how fucking messy you are.” Your lips touch hers and brush side wise as you moan for my talk. I know you love that awareness of just what a slut you are. Your tongue flickers out as fresh saliva strings and laces between your hot, freshly painted mouths. Gooey slow kittykisses as you mouths moan and slurp at each other for my benefit. Lingering spitty whore kisses over and over as you and her suck up each others slobber between deliciously slow and deliberate tongue play.

“I could watch my pet do this for fucking hours.” I gasp hotly before pulling away your head from your whimpering little toy and pull your hair back again,tilting your head so your mouth is right up. Then I lean over you and I let my spit drop hotly into your mouth. Letting you nourish yourself as your tongue flicks out to catch every drop.


I lean in closer and hotly spit against your lips. She responds by dutifully licking your face clean. Her sweeps of her tongue caressing each hot little drop off your lips, your mouth, your cheek. I let another hot little drip fall from my mouth as I pull your head hotly to the side and let the dirty fucking drool dribble down your neck from my mouth, only to have that hot lil whore lick up your neck with slow savoring passion.


I reach over with my other hand and light a smoke as I hold you there right for me. Have I ever objectified you this badly before?
And how much more of this do I have in me?
Published 
Written by Hisb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments