Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Toy 4

"continuation"

0
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
2.1k words 2.1k words





4.

I sit back at the edge of the bed for a moment and take a deep hot breath of smoke before exhaling and leaning my head back. Heady from the lust in the air and that smell. That gorgeous mix of pussy and perfume and smoke as you look up into my eyes and hand me the leash to your collar. You play the end of it in idle little slaps against my open palm and whisper wetly into my ear. “Show me my place baby, show us who's boss”



Unceremoniously I pull you down to your knees in front of me. My legs spread wide enough to open your spot. Your place of worship. The pull on your leash lets you know that I'm not waiting for you. I pull you roughly into your spot as I exhale on my smoke and watch you move right where I want you and then you pull our little toy down with you by the strap of her bra. Your eyes sparkle up at me and you let her take her place right behind you.


Your hand starts smoothing over my lap and making my cock pulse through my jeans as she licks softly behind your ear. Her breasts press against your back as you idly run your little hand over my shape sensing it throbbing just for you. I look at you hotly and ask “are your little friend's panties wet baby?”
Your eyes flare with the permission I've given you and you kneel up, hand still on my shaft rubbing and turn towards her. “Dumb cunt, “ you sneer at her. “You don't know how lucky you are that he lets me have this” You pull her by her hair until she's bent over the bed beside me. He ass shown off in your little white panties. Your eyes caught on her butt as the white satin snugs over her little mound. You're watching her as you start talking again; this time to me.

“You dirty little bitch, do you have any idea how nasty my man is? No you don't. You thought you could just walk in here and it would be like some porn movie and he'd just shoot all over and it would be done.” Your hand slaps once hotly across her ass and she whines at the sharp sting. “We're going to use you”

Your eyes turn up and lock to mine as your hand slides hotly between her legs and rubs the smooth satin against her pussy. She's wet, you can feel it. Your hand glides against her pussy in your panties smearing her crème into the dampening fabric. She just starts to coo at your hot little pets against her heat. Her ass wiggles slowly with need.

Finally answering you moan as your fingertips push the panties inside her cunt just a little. “Baby her pussy is SO wet!” you moan wickedly as you panty tease her needy little pussy right in front of me.

“Make sure you get that pussy nice and worked up for me, kitten. Make sure it's nice and slippery for me.” I caress your face as I watch you pulling on her panties. Pulling her ass up as you slip your white satin between her little pussy lips. And you can see her pussy glisten with fuck-honey. You can just fucking see it. And you just want to reach out and touch.....

I pull your head back and slap at your hand playfully as you reach out a little more for her pussy. Kitten just wants to play with it I know, but this is my moment and you're going to do exactly as I ask.

“Take them off and give them to her.” but my eyes sparkle with an altogether nastier flash.

You're going to give them to her all right.

You lean up and kiss my lips slowly and wetly as your hands slide over her hips and slowly start rolling your panties off her. You look down from me as your hands uncover her ass from the shiny white satin. “Fuck that looks good” you hiss as her pussy become visible.

My eyes beam hotly at your nasty little look and I whisper, “go ahead, kitten. Touch.”

Wasting no time your hands uncover the rest of her ass, still pink in one spot from the spank earlier. You pull them right down her legs and she steps from them. Your job done you take one single fingertip and slip it wetly through the folds of her tender, moist little cunt. Her knees buck and she coos needily. You look back up into my eyes as your fingernail flicks against her wet little clit.

“Look baby, look what your kittenslut has. Look how she loves it baby. Look at this greedy little pussy, isn't it pretty? Did I bring you a nice little toy for us?” You're fingertip dips inside her as she mewls hotly listening to you as much as I am.

My hand cups hotly at the side of your face and strokes in praise as you start to finger that slut very slowly. “yes you did, babydoll. You brought her right here to rape in front of me didn't you? And you dressed her up in YOUR bra and panties cause you just knew that would fuck me up. You just knew. Fuck you dirty little thing. Look how you got that bitch moaning now. That's right babydoll, fuck that little slut for your man. Now. You take those little panties of yours that you just pulled off her and give them a little kiss baby. One little kiss.”

Your eyes sparkle with the knowledge of a whore and you bring your white satin panties damp with her slutty need up to your mouth and flicker with eyes seek mock approval. “like this?” you ask teasingly between licks of her whorish nature off your panties. “Is this what you wanted to see baby? Your little slut licking pussy off satin like a good little whore?” You purse your lips hotly and press your painted mouth to the satin and leave your mark on them. Pretty little painted whore doing something so inconceivably nasty for her man.

MiaHarrisonn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaHarrisonn

And look in your eyes kitten. Look how much you just adore the taste of another woman's juices,you sloppy little honey faced bitch.

I lean back a moment and pull on your collar with the leash, guiding you to crawl all over this hot little slut. You keep the panties in hand and look right up into my eyes, smooth them over your fingertips and start brushing them against her face. Her eyes close and she starts to nip at your fingers through the gooey wet satin.

“Look what a little panty whore you've turned her into baby. Look how you've corrupt that little slut. Do you think she's gonna get dressed again without picking her panties carefully? Just like you do now? That's right baby, now feed her those pretty slut panties” I look at you, eyes searing through to your core. Unable to fucking control myself I go on as I yank your gaze to me with a sharp choking jerk on the leash that might as well be clipped to your soul. “Fuck her pretty little mouth with those pussy cream and spit soaked panties. Come on you hot lil bitch. Show her how to take it.”

Urged on by the nasty stream of filthy commands spewing from my mouth, you push those soaked panties clinging to your fingers slowly down her throat. I tug your leash to watch her take it and whisper into your ear as I watch over your shoulder. “Fuck that little bitch, show her how to suck. Own that little whore”

Your fingers push the panties hotly into her waiting little mouth as I urge you further. “Gag that disgusting little whore baby. Feel the power that comes with choking a needy little cock mewling slut. Show her just how to take it, lover. Come on, kitten.... come on”. She gets those panties wet in her nasty little mouth.

“Look at her work it. Look what a good little whore she's being for you. “ Her eyes cast upwards seeking your approval through mascara and thick blue eye shadow, every little bob of her head moaning as if to ask “is this good?”. She pulls her mouth away breathless and with shining lips coated in drool and her own pussy.

I place my hand over yours as she recoils. My other hand slips around your arm and guides it to the back of her head urging you to grab her hair. My whisper of one word in your ear.

“Again”

But this time I continue....

“Harder baby, here.... let me show you how.” One arm on your forearm, the other at your wrist as I push your fingers back into that whore's mouth with the same casual sportsmanship of a man teaching a woman to play pool as a come on. You know how I would show you how to use that stick? But these are an altogether different instructions.

“When you have a woman ready to be a whore for you, baby....you have to take her up on that. You have to be willing to make her eyes water. Look at her, honey. Look how she's right there sucking her own cunt juice off those satined fingers. You know how she feels right now don't you, bitch? And isn't that power over her intoxicating? Doesn't it make you just quiver to see her beg for more? Come on, bitch” I whisper in my taunting tone, “come on, bitch feed her.... make her take it.” Then I lean in as she starts to choke on it and suckle wet and noisy in your ear before issueing my final command.

“gag that little slut baby..... show her just how to take it.”

Her eyes widen sharply at your purr of acceptance. She tries to struggle against it but your hand, braced by mine at the back of her head keeps her right fucking there. “She's whining as her eyes water baby oh look what you've got there. She wants off, listen to those begging little gags saying 'please'. Careful baby, don't hurt her, just make her choke, that's right.... just like that. And when You think you might have gone too far baby? That's when you push your fingertips even deeper down her throat and own her on it until her whole body gets caught up in that little jerking reflex.”

My arm caresses yours and I whisper praise and encouragement into your ear. Watching you release that little whore off your grip. She flails back catching her breath and wiping the copious strands of saliva from her chin. Eyes looking at us both in a mixture of fear and heat. Oh that's right. You just taught that little slut some respect and she knows how serious you are about the rules now.

Looking back up over your shoulder you slip your hand around my neck and cling to me as you take a look at your handiwork. The mix of whorespit and pussycream on those panties your goal and you hold the sloppy wet satin like a jewel in your palm.

You don't even let that little slut have time to recover baby. You don't let her catch her breath on the bed. You pull her off as a reminder of her disposable nature and then hold those lubed up panties in one hand and press your fingertips of the other against me chest. Leading me back to sit up against the headboard of the bed.

Her hands caress over your ass lovingly as you position yourself kneeling between my legs. Your hand over my thigh as she cuddles into you seeking a little affectionate release from the abuse you've given her. You look into my eyes with silent laughter as she coos softly to your hand sliding across her shoulder. Your other touch frees my cock.

It springs out proudly, Hot and throbbing. Ready for what kitten's going to give for her chance to play.

“I'll lick her panties off you baby” you just smile wickedly as you tease them against my proud cock.

And in response? I just lean my head back and moan.
Published 
Written by Hisb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments