Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

High society

"She's a beautiful, willing submissive"

4
0 Comments 0
10.8k Views 10.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Time frame is winter, late 70's

I was sitting on the bed, watching Libby in the bathroom, leaning over the sink, applying the last of her makeup. Not than she needed makeup. She was a truly stunning redhead, with large, copper ringlets falling to the middle of her perfect ass. Still. the dark eye makeup brought out the gold flecks in her emerald green eyes, and the glossy, red lipstick accentuated her full, sensual mouth. She was wearing a dressy, forest green velvet dress, the top rather loose and the hemline around mid thigh to cover her thigh high stockings. Her high heels rounded her calves and brought her to nearly my six two height. As she leaned toward the mirror, the dress fell open and I could see her full, pear shaped breasts and the top of her puffy, pink nipples. It occurred to me that I was a fortunate man.

Outside of her beach cottage a car horn sounded. We grabbed our coats and hurried out to a waiting Cadillac Eldorado, dark blue, brand new, and nearly as long as a cruise ship. Alan climbed out of the front passenger door to let Libby slide to the middle between him and Bill. Bill announced that we were going to Maryland to a home on the Chesapeake Bay where we were in store for an epic party. I got to sit in the back seat between Linda and Joyce. Bill and Joyce were an older couple in their mid forties, compared to Libby and me in our early twenties. Bill owned a Cadillac dealership, hence the new Caddy. He was a big, friendly guy that everyone liked. Joyce was a big titted brunette with great ass and legs. I've never met a woman before or since Joyce who could come so easily or so many times and still be ready for more. Linda and Alan were in their mid thirties. Alan was an ex-Marine like me, and totally carnal. If it had a pussy, he was ready to fuck it. Linda on the other hand had been a shy bride. After a long period of constant urging by Alan, she had finally tried swinging and found that she truly enjoyed lots of sex with different partners. Linda was like a fairy, tiny in height but perfectly shaped. She loved climbing on your lap and bouncing on your cock for as long as you could take it. It always amazed me that she could take such large cocks in such a tiny fuckhole. She also swore that I was the only man to ever fuck her asshole, even though she loved my big cock's oversized head.

Once we were on the road Alan suggested that we get the party started. He was into light, party drugs and produced a few fat joints and a black beauty pill-an upper- for each of us. Linda opened a bottle of wine, but only she and I had a glass. For Joyce, starting the party meant hiking up her skirt and exposing her shaved cunt, with its big lips and clit. It took little encouragement for me explore her already wet cunt. When Linda leaned across my lap and began licking her, Libby turned around in the front seat and got on her knees to watch. Alan took the opportunity to slide his hand up her skirt. Needless to say, we arrived after a seemingly short ride.

Passing through a neighborhood of palatial homes, we pulled up to an ornate iron gate with a gatehouse manned by a uniformed guard. He apparently knew Bill and passed us through. A valet offered to park the car, but Joyce and Linda objected. When Bill parked, the older women got Libby out of the car and told her that she was to be a special guest at the party. Joyce put a silk blindfold over her eyes, tucking it under Libby's beautiful red curls. The she and Linda took off her dress and thong panties. It was quite cold and breezy on the waterfront grounds, and goosebumps popped up on Libby's arms and belly. Her large, puffy nipples got even larger and quite hard. As we rang the doorbell, the women tied Libby's hands behind her with another silk scarf. A real butler opened the door and showed into a large room, where we were greeted by a lovely, older woman wearing a see-through evening gown that revealed a french-cut merry widow and stockings. I've always loved nipples, regardless of the size of the breasts to which they were attached, and her nipples were the size of my thumbs.

The woman introduced herself as Joan, our hostess. She obviously knew Bill and Alan and their wives. As they talked for a few minutes I looked around the room. There were at least a dozen couples and a number of single women. The men were dressed in everything from slacks to tuxedos. Some of the women were fully clothed but a number of them were bare breasted or had their asses exposed. There were several maids serving drinks and hor dourves. The maids were wearing heels, thigh high stockings, and lacy white aprons that left their breasts exposed. Otherwise they were naked. All of them were quite attractive, as well as racially diverse, and all of them were shaved. One little Chinese girl caught my eye. Only just over five feet tall with her high heels on, she had large, firm breasts with large. nearly blood red nipples. Joan noticed my interest, and encouraged me to introduce myself. She told me that all the maids were available for her guests pleasure.

After introducing Libby and to Joan, Joan took Libby by the arm and bade us to follow her. She walked slowly because of Libby's blindfold. She led us to another smaller room, dimly lit, and obviously the "party" room. There was a raised stage in the middle of the room, lit by several spotlights in the ceiling. On a small bed was a thirty-something blonde woman being fucked in all of her openings by several hugely hung men.

VanessaRioss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanessaRioss

She appeared to enjoy their attention. Around the stage were several sofas and large chairs occupied by onlookers. Joan led Libby to a large leather ottoman off to one side of the room, lit by one spotlight. Joan ran her hands over Libby's breasts and down her belly, managing to slip a finger into Libby's wet slit. Libby actually quivered. She couldn't see, but she could certainly hear the sexual activity going on around her, and she was extremely aroused. Joan helped her sit down on the ottoman, and explained that she was going to introduce Libby to some of the other guests. She then instructed Libby to be silent when meeting people. I looked behind me and discovered a short line of men and women waiting to meet her. The first man wore a tux shirt and tie but no trousers. He stepped forward with his cock in one hand. With the other hand he grasped the hair on the back of Libby's head and pushed his cock into her mouth. Libby willingly opened her mouth wide and let him mouth fuck her. After about a minute of sucking, Joan pulled the man away. A woman, nude except for stockings stepped up and turned her back to Libby. She backed up to Libby's face, bent over and spread her ass cheeks. Joan gently pushed Libby forward. Libby's tongue instantly began exploring the woman's cunt and asshole. The introductions went on for a while, until everyone had "met" Libby.

Then Joan took Libby over to a chair where a man was fucking a shapely woman who must have been in her fifties. Joan helped Libby to her knees beside the chair. The man began to grunt as he rammed his purple, swollen cock into the woman's fuckhole. As he came, the cum began oozing around his cock. When he was finished, Joan instructed Libby to clean his cock with her mouth. She eagerly complied. Joan then roughly shoved Libby's face between the older woman's legs. While she was bent over on her knees, an older man began to dogfuck her. Libby began licking and sucking the copious amounts of cum from the woman's lips and fuckhole. The woman then rolled up on one hip and told Libby to clean her asshole. Libby lapped up the cum that had run down her ass crack, and finished by tonguing her asshole.

Joan led Libby from place to place, for much the same purpose. There is no telling how much cum Libby consumed, only that she did so willingly. I followed them around for a while, my cock out and hard as a rock. At one point the tiny Asian maid introduced herself as Ming, and offered me a drink. She reached out and stroked my cock before turning away to fetch a drink. She was so small as to be doll like, but her breasts were full, with long, dark nipples, and her round ass quivered as she walked away. I looked at Joan, who nodded "yes" with a smile. I took off to catch Ming. I caught up with her and led her to a dark corner with an unoccupied sofa. I untied her apron and removed it. Laying her on her back, I spread he legs quite wide and began to lick and tongue her sweet cunt. Ming's hands on the back of my head, pulling me deeper, told me that she was enjoying my attention. When my tongue ventured to her tiny asshole, she pulled harder, forcing my tongue deeper. Ming came several times as my tongue ventured between her cunt, asshole and clit. Finally she pushed my face away and motioned for me to lie on the sofa. She sat on my chest and began to suck my cock. I'm not hugely hung with a little over eight inches, but my girth is fairly impressive. Not many women can touch their fingertips around my shaft, and certainly not this tiny creature. My head was described by one woman as able to shame any doorknob. Ming devoured my head and half of the shaft. As she bobbed up and down, I felt one of her fingers slide up my asshole. After what seemed like forever I was nearly ready to cum, but Ming took her mouth off my cock and squeezed the head. Smiling , she spit on my cock to be sure it was slippery, and lifted up to straddle me. Looking straight into my eyes, she lowered herself onto my cock, the tip of the head pushing against her hot, tiny asshole. The head popped in and she quickly lowered her hips until the entire shaft had disappeared in her ass. I began to hump at her, but she motioned for me to be still. Without any outward movement she began to use her muscles to stimulate me. I could not believe that she could do what she was doing. She seemed to fuck me forever, allowing me only to play with her long, dark nipples. Then I could hold back no longer, and she sensed that I was starting to cum. At that point she began bouncing up and down on me, pulling out until only the head of my cock was in her ass. Then each time I would shoot cum, she would drop down on me, consuming my entire member. When I finished, she leaned forward and gave me a long, deep kiss, whispered, "Thanks," and moved away.

Shortly after, Libby came over to me. She looked down and smiled and laid beside me. We embraced and lay still for a while. Feeling her so close, I began to get hard again, and we made gentle love. She fell asleep in my arms on the sofa. I laid there, holding her, smiling!

Sadly, Linda, Alan, and Joyce have passed from this life. Bill is no longer able to care for himself and lives in a home. For what it's worth, this is a true story. I lost track of Libby and often wonder where life's path led her.
Published 
Written by ricky12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors