Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hilda, Hilda, Hilda... Revenging the Revenged Revenge

"Hilda turns out to be one evil, wicked genius."

6
4 Comments 4
4.2k Views 4.2k
2.0k words 2.0k words

My wife stood before me, us, butt naked.  The expression on her face was just as confused as was mine. I quickly glanced up and down her beautiful nakedness, taking note that my seed was trickling down her thighs, which made me smile to myself.  

Hilda let out a belly laugh so hard her tits bounced as she high fived the girls.  WTF?

They were all in on this?

My wife and I just stared at each other.  No words, just blank stares.  Lots to process.

What struck me was how subtly I had grown unfamiliar with the appearance of her naked body.  Sex between us was stale and sporadic at best.  The hot, unbridled passion between us was a distant memory.  

The equalizer to this whole event was the fact that Hilda had been able to manipulate both of us into an anonymous sport fucking session.   I was taken back at how much I enjoyed fucking the hell out of my wife, when I didn't know it was my wife.  It was obvious she loved getting fucked hard by a total 'stranger' too.  I mean, she cried and moaned as I ram fucked that cunt as brutally hard as humanly possible.

Regarding Hilda, I found newborn respect for Hilda's cunning.  That wicked bitch is an evil genius.

Finally, my wife looked coldly at Hilda, then the girls, then me.  She turned quietly and disappeared down the hallway.  A few minutes later she returned, still naked except for her heels.  With her clothes tucked under her arm, she walked past us as if we weren't there, and out the back door towards the fence that separated our yards.  

I followed to as far as the back door and watched her disappear through the formerly, secret gate.  I turned around to face Hilda, who sported the biggest 'gotcha' smile I've ever seen. My mind was a cocktail of blurred thoughts and emotions.

It made me wonder if maybe we had accidentally stumbled onto the missing ingredient in our relationship.  Maybe anonymity was the piece of the puzzle we were searching for?  You know, that raw, uninhibited fucking of someone we doubted we would ever know, or meet again.  My cock twitched at the thought of perhaps there being a Round Two.

I walked past them into the hall bathroom and took a nice long piss.  Several minutes, and a few splashes of cold water to the face later,  I emerged and half-heartedly waved goodbye as I walked out, leaving the door open in my wake.  As I walked towards the connecting gate, I could hear the three of them laughing.

When I walked through the back door, soft, classical jazz was playing throughout the house.  I didn't bother calling out to her, I knew where she would be waiting.  I quietly entered our bedroom and there she was, feet cuffed to the posts, legs widely parted, and sporting the hood.  I presume she took it from Hilda, but I didn't bother asking.  

The room smelled fresh, like a quick shower kind of fresh.  I also detected the perfume I had bought her, hell, who knows when, but long ago.  She was face down, legs apart, as she was at Hilda's, only hands-free though.  She sensed my presence and lifted her ass into the air.  My cock raged hard!  I neared the bed, reaching out to inspect the cuffs, and to run my hands circle her ankles, then across the backs of her thighs.  I caressed them firmly, squeezing them in the manner I trusted she remembered from long ago.

Her ass squirmed as my hands neared her cheeks, and she spread her legs wider.  She knows my fondness for hairy pussy and fucking her from behind. Her cunt looked more inviting than I could remember.   I tossed my clothes on the pile alongside hers and climbed in behind her.  My eyes feasted on her perfect ass, her dripping wet hairy cunt, and slim waistline that perfectly fit my hands.

I ran my hands up the back of both legs and curled them around her hips.  She leaned backwards into my cock.  The tip found its sweet spot in the middle of her wet slit, and slid in easily.  She let out a heavy sigh as I filled her cunt.  She turned her head to make sure I heard her.

"Fuck me like the whore you fucked at Hilda's!"

It seemed like forever since I had heard those words from her.  I held my cock buried deep, flexing it several times so she could feel my arousal, then pulled out and rammed her hot cunt as hard as I could.  She cried out as I slammed her shallow walls, again, holding myself deep inside her.  I slid my hand under the hood and took a fistful of hair, pulling it as she complained.  

"Again," She grunted!  "Fuck me!"

I pulled out and slammed her again.  I watched ourselves in the mirror beside our bed.  With precision, I rammed her over and over.  She came quickly, squirting over me as I pulled out.  Her cries were primal and innocent at the same time, and only made me that much more determined to fuck her harder and better than she had ever been fucked.  Our bodies moved together like a well-oiled machine, fucking wildly until I unloaded deep inside her.

Her cunt poured with my seed as I slipped out of her grasp.  I ran my fingers through it and smeared it on her asshole.  Before I could nudge past her first ring of resistance, she asked me to uncuff her.  

I did and she rolled to her back as she tore the hood off.  Our eyes met as she pulled her knees to her chest and held them wide as I lowered myself into her.  Our bodies melded into one writhing mass of slithering, hot flesh.  We fucked as if it was our first time together.  Her nails raked my back like hard-packed garden soil.

tessa_fontana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tessa_fontana

She dug into my ass, pulling me deeper inside her as a powerful tremble roiled through her.  I have no idea how long we fucked, but it seemed like hours.  Pulling out, I crawled up her body until my cock was near her face.  She took me in and sucked me until I shot a load down her throat.

Exhausted and completely spent, I rolled to her side, and she rolled towards me, throwing her leg across my waist.  She smothered me with the deepest, most passionate kisses we had shared in years.  My cock refused to wither.  I pulled her on top and she squatted down on me, eager to grind off another orgasm.  I grabbed one of her nice big titties with one hand and slipped my other thumb alongside her swollen clit and rubbed it as she sat upright and rode me like a stolen horse.

Within a minute or two, she tossed her head back and came all over me again.  Her body shook violently as wave after wave consumed her.  Finally, she collapsed on me, and I held her more tightly than ever.  We squirmed against each other until I fell asleep.   

I'm not sure what happened next, but I awoke to the sound of multiple female voices.  As I became more aware, I realized my feet were bound to the footboard, and my wife, along with Hilda and both girls we present, and all naked.  

"Be a good boy, honey, and don't fight us," my wife whispered as she massaged my cock.

Hilda and my wife climbed onto the bed, to either side of me, around waist level.  Hilda reached for my wife's nice big tits, and my wife looked at me as she closed her eyes.  Hilda started with gentle caresses, which quickly escalated to nipple pinching and pulling, which made my wife wince in desirous pain.

They leaned towards each other, over me, and embraced in a tit to tit hug as their hands roamed each other freely.  They slobbered kisses which dripped off their chins and landed around my pubes and midsection.  My hands were free, so I reached for the backs of each leg that was closest to me.  

I caressed up their legs until my fingers found the wet cunts, and I began to finger fuck them both as they rubbed on each other.  I looked for the girls, only to realize they sat bound in chairs at the foot of the bed.  They were both naked and had their feet tied to the top of the footboard and were spread-eagled.  What a nice view.

Soon, I felt my wife's hand next to mine, her fingers joining me toying Hilda's hot pussy.  This sent Hilda off like a rocket, cumming quickly.  I slipped my thumb in my wife's ass and two fingers in her cunt as she gyrated.  Hilda was quick to return my wife's favor, and her hand found my probing fingers and yanked my hand away.  Stingy bitch.

I toyed with both their assholes as they finger fucked each other hard.  Their voices mixed with the music as their orgasms became increasingly more vocal.  I'm not sure who came first, not that it mattered.  The sheets below me were soaked!  They giggled as their kissing ended, then lay down either side of me.

I kissed my wife first.  That kiss was interrupted by Hilda's hand turning my chin towards her.  She shoved her tongue down my throat as she rubbed her titties against my chest.  Soon, Hilda was mostly on top of me while my wife was pumping my cock.  Hilda took turns kissing me, then my wife, then me again.

In a quick move, Hilda straddled my face, pinning my shoulders and shoving her hot cunt flush to my mouth.  I split her wet lips with my tongue and began sucking her for all I was worth.  As I sucked on Hilda, I felt my wife climb onto my cock.  My mobility was compromised because of the cuffs, but I did my best to lift my wife off the bed with each upward thrust.

Hilda slumped back into wifey's loving arms, rubbing her own clit as I licked her.  My wife grabbed Hilda's tits and groped them angrily and twisted her nipples while tugging.  Hilda complained a bit but didn't try to stop her.  Wifey ran her hands up and down Hilda's taut abs and between her legs.  She spread Hilda's hairy pussy lips wide for me as I tongue fucked her to another orgasm.

As quickly as they had mounted me, they stopped.  I watched with equal lust as they assumed a sixty-nine position right next to me.  My wife was on the bottom, her pussy right next to my face.  Hilda buried her head between wifey's legs and wrapped her arms under my wife's ass.  Her nails dug into those fine ass cheeks and spread them so I could watch her eat that pussy.

They had my undivided attention as Hilda slipped her middle finger in wifey's ass, sending her off like a rocket, squirting in a wild gush.  Hilda's face was dripping, which made me laugh.

I leaned up on both elbows and caught sight of both the girls squirming in their chairs at the foot of the bed, wanting to cum in the worst of ways.  To my surprise, my ankles were no longer cuffed, so I rolled off the bed to the far side.  I walked up behind and between the girls, tapping Addie in the face with my cock, then doing likewise to Maggie.  I kissed each one of them deeply as we watched my wife eat Hilda's pussy.

"Untie us," the girls begged!

Instead, I slipped my hands between their legs and finger fucked them both to orgasm, which only took a few seconds because they were so aroused.

After releasing them, they climbed into the melee and joined in the all-girl fun.  I decided to give my cock a rest and took a ringside seat to watch.

 

Published 
Written by seemywowzza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments