Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His Breeding Bitch

"Cherry gets into the most exclusive club in town and one of her fantasies comes true."

31
13 Comments 13
46.2k Views 46.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: VIP
Humming quietly to herself, Cherry pulled on a black stocking over her thick thigh. She could not believe Doug, her husband, had gotten them into the most exclusive club in town, Bang. Supposedly only the best food and wine was served. Rumor had it that top notch entertainment was provided as well.

The grandfather clock in the hall of the penthouse chimed the hour. The limousine would be here in a half hour. She needed to finish getting dressed. She rose from her dressing table and made her way to her closet.
She squeezed into a red lace 44 DD underwire bra and matching size 10 thong backs to frame her 44-38-42 body. She selected a black calf skin leather skirt that came to her mid thigh and a red leather halter top to wear for the evening. She bent over to pull on the skirt, when she heard a low whistle from behind her.

"I am a lucky, lucky man to be married to such a sexy voluptuous woman," Doug said from the doorway of the huge closet.

She rose and pulled the skirt in place over her round ass. Her aged brandy colored eyes smiled as she looked into his azure eyes.

"Can you help me with this zipper?" she asked.

He sauntered his athletic body towards her. Instead of helping with her zipper, he reached around, cupping her big tits and giving them a squeeze. The lace rubbed her nipples exquisitely, causing them to harden. Her nipples were not the only things that were hardening, she could feel his cock growing stiff in between her ass cheeks. He bent down, kissing her neck and then licking her ear. She moaned and leaned back, enjoying the feel of his body, mouth and hands.

"We will never make it out of here if we keep this up," she breathed.

"You are right." He sighed, gave her tits one last squeeze, stepped back and zipped up her skirt.

He ran his fingers through her long silky brown hair. She shimmied into her halter top. She turned to grab a black silk coat. He stepped to her again, delaying her progress. His hand caressed her cheek and he kissed her softly. She moved to deepen the kiss, her tongue finding his. She ran her hands through his slightly damp, salt and pepper hair as his hands moved down her body, finally resting on her leather-clad ass. He gave both her ass cheeks a firm squeeze. He broke off the kiss and told her, "You are so beautiful, baby. So glad you are mine. All mine. Ready?"

"Born ready!" she said emphatically. She quickly reapplied her lipstick, then checked her reflection again. She slipped into black 3 inch heels and adjusted her halter to show off her heavy cleavage.

Doug readjusted his still hard cock. He wondered if she was really as ready as she claimed. He knew he was. He held her coat up for her and she eased into the soft silk.

He took her hand and led her towards the elevator. The doors opened and they entered. He pressed the button for lobby and the elevator whisked them down. The doorman hearing the ding of the elevator had the lobby door open. The open door revealed a long black stretch limousine with the chauffeur holding the rear door open. She lowered herself into the cushy back seat. Doug joined her moments later. He placed a red box on her lap.

"Oh a present for me?" she asked in delight.

"Of course. It is for you to wear tonight," he said with a sly smile.

She quickly opened the box. There was a swift intake of breath when the box did not contain diamonds and gold as she thought. There were diamonds but they were embedded in a black leather collar.

"I do not understand." She looked up at Doug quizzically.

"This club is extremely exclusive. There is only one form of entertainment each night and tonight you are the entertainment," he stated.

"I cannot dance or sing. So how am I going to entertain anyone?" she asked. Why on earth would a lavish club need the patrons to entertain? she thought.

"With your sexy voluptuous body, baby. You are going to have sex with the men in the club. You are going to be my breeding bitch," he told her.

She gaped at him. Sure, in the still of the night they had talked of his fantasy of watching other men please her. Fantasies just did not become reality, not for her anyway.

"Oh you nearly had me there. You are so funny." She giggled uncomfortably.

"This is no joke, Cherry. The reason this club exists is so that men of means can fulfill their wildest fantasies. Time for us both to take a leap at this opportunity. Tell me that this chance does not excite you in the least and we will go home," he reasoned.

She could not lie to herself or him, it did excite her. In fact her pussy started to get wet when she opened the box and saw the collar. Her thick thighs were getting moist at the prospect of being Doug's breeding bitch. Now she must take a leap of faith and trust to make fantasy a reality.

"It does excite me," she admitted.

"Good bitch," he said picking up the collar and pulling out a five foot long black leather leash from beside him on the limousine seat. "Once the collar goes on your neck there is no turning back," he advised.

She did not speak for fear her voice would betray her. Instead she lifted up her long silky hair and presented her neck to him. He placed the jewel-encrusted collar around her neck and secured it tightly. While still close he kissed her deeply and clicked the leash into the ring on the collar. She could feel the excitement bubble up inside her at the sound of the click. He eased back from the kiss as the limousine glided to a stop in front of a large nondescript building with elaborate double doors.

"Come along, bitch. Time to entertain everyone. Especially me," Doug said.

The chauffeur opened the door at the same time the doorman opened wood doors to the club. Doug stepped out of the limousine door with leash in hand, giving her no choice but to follow. As they walked into the club, she nearly sank into the lush red carpet that covered the entire expansive floor. The center of the room was sunken and devoid of anything, clearly that was where she would be entertaining. All around the outer edge of the room were mahogany candle lit tables filled with councilmen, CEOs, judges, attorneys, and businessmen. She could have sworn that she even saw the mayor. All eyes turned to her as she entered. She already felt naked with all the eyes undressing her.

Doug removed her silk coat and handed it to the doorman. He then led her to the center of the room that had the only bright light in the room, a crystal chandelier. On the journey he gave the leash a tug every few feet. Once they stepped down into the center he gave a hard pull on the leash, stopping her short.

"Strip," he commanded.

Cherry hesitated for only a moment and he put even pressure on the leash, causing the collar to remind her who was in charge and what she was to do.

EveBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EveBrown

That was the last time she gave what she was doing a second thought. She unzipped her skirt and slid it over her round ass. She revealed the lacy red thong backs, causing some mummers and movement in the surrounding tables. She peeled off her halter top and tossed it aside. Her nipples where rock hard and showing through the lace of her bra.

Some men were impatient, not letting her finish stripping. Two approached her at once, each grabbing one of her tits giving them a hard squeeze. The man on the left, a city councilman, continued to squeeze her tit hard and kissed her deep. While the man on the right, a CEO of a major corporation, started to pinch her nipple and ran his other hand over her ass. The CEO then gave her ass a hard slap. Doug moved to unhook her bra, releasing her massive tits. The councilman and CEO quickly removed it. Sucking of her nipples began immediately. Doug pulled on the paper thin thong backs, causing them to rip and fall to the floor. There was movement at the tables. Removing of ties and unbuttoning of shirts could be seen. Doug took this cue.

"On your hands and knees breeding bitch and you are to stay there until I tell you otherwise," he commanded and pulled on the leash for emphasis.

She sank to her hands and knees quickly, the lush carpet cool against them. Doug kept the leash tight as some men from the tables began to rise. The councilman and the CEO who had started it all off had unzipped their pants. The CEO moved to her head pulling out his hard 8 inch cock and rubbed it on her lips. The councilman moved behind her and sank two fingers into her soaking pussy. He gave her pussy a few strokes and removed them, replacing them with his stiff 9 inch cock and gave her ass cheek a hard slap. As the cock behind her sank deep into her pulsing pussy, the cock at her lips pushed into her mouth. She moaned loudly as two of her holes where filled.

Doug's eyes grew wide with excitement, his cock stiff as a board at the sight of his fantasy come true. The councilman was stroking his cock in and out of her pussy and slapping each of her ass cheeks with each stroke. He shot his load into Doug's breeding bitch with a loud yell. The CEO began to fuck her face in earnest. The councilman slid his spent cock out of her cum filled pussy and stepped back. The councilman was barely gone a moment when he was replaced with a judge. The judge, whose 8 inch cock was already out and hard, ran his hands over her ass soothing it from the spanking it had received. He then gave it a squeeze and spread her cheeks apart exposing her asshole. He dipped his tongue into her puckered rosebud. The CEO slid his cock deep into her mouth and with a satisfied moan practically chocked her with his cum. As the CEO pulled out of her mouth she licked her lips, savoring the salty musky taste and gave a moan of delight.

Doug had been right. She had never been so sexually fulfilled in all her life. While she had a moment her gaze found Doug's. He had one hand holding her leash tight and the other stroking his cock. He had the look of pure joy in his eyes watching the judge lick her asshole.

Out of corner of her eye she saw that there were several men encircling her. Two men put their 7 inch cocks in her face at once. Not willing to disappoint either, she gave a few strokes of her mouth to one and then turned to the other and did the same for him. She groaned around a cock as the judge sank two fingers into her wet asshole. She felt hands and cocks rubbing her back and ass. She could not tell how any men where pleasing themselves on her. One would cum on her back and be replaced by another. The judge started finger fucking her ass with three fingers.

The men parted on her left and a fully naked mayor strode towards her. He slid under her, his chest hairs rubbing her nipples. She lowered her body slightly in anticipation. Doug reached down and guided the mayor's 8 inch cock into her dripping pussy, shoving it all the way to the root. The mayor held his cock sheathed in her walls and gave her nipples a hard steady pinch. The judge removed his fingers from her ass and replace them with his throbbing cock. She called out when both her holes filled. Both cocks at her head began to fight for her attention again. She opened her mouth and they both went in at the same time. She could only take the tips in her mouth but they seemed not to mind by the noises they were making. Cocks in her ass and pussy started a steady opposing rhythm. She was moaning and quivering uncontrollably now. The cocks in her mouth fed her their cum. More cocks on her back and ass showered her with their cum. The mayor and judge hit a fever pitch both shoving in their cocks deep into her holes and unleashed their cum into her.

Cherry was shaking and breathing heavily as the mayor's and judge's cocks slid out of her pussy and ass. Doug patted her on the head and said quietly, "Good breeding bitch."

"I do not think the entertainment can take much more. Thank you all for the throughly enjoyable evening," he said out loud. Then he signaled the doorman who brought her coat forward and whispered in Doug's ear.

He gave her a few more minutes to catch her breath. Then commanded "Stand breeding bitch."

Cherry rose but was a little shaky. Her body glistened with cum. A round of applause came from the surrounding tables. Her smile beamed as the coat was placed on her. Doug led her up the steps and out the club to the waiting limousine.

She sank into the cushy seat letting out a sigh. Doug joined her in the seat and kissed her deeply tasting the three kinds of cum from her lips and tongue. They both moaned as he started to rub her wet clit.

"You looked so damn sexy with all those cocks in you and on you. I have to taste you. Have to have you before I burst," he said urgently.

He knelt before her on the limousine floor and moved the coat aside exposing her cum filled pussy. She held her breath as he lapped her soaking slit. He groaned when the salty musky mix of juices hit his taste buds. As he fucked her pussy with his tongue, he unbuttoned his pants taking his stiff thick 9 inch cock out. He raised up and sank his throbbing cock into her warm wet pussy. He kissed her again letting her taste her juices from his tongue and lips. She whimpered as his pace increased.

"Oh God," Cherry yelled out as she came undone around his cock. Her tightening walls caused him to fill her pussy with cum for a third time that night. He collapsed on her panting. The limousine came silent stop at the curb in front of their building.

"So I take it you will not object if you become a regular at Bang? You have already been asked back for next week," Doug asked.

"No, I would not object. I will be your breeding bitch any time," she said with a satisfied smile.

Published 
Written by bigbubblygurlnc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments