Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holidays at the Farm Part 3

"It's New Years Eve. Ken and Elaine have a surprise. Elaine tries something new."

18
4 Comments 4
15.6k Views 15.6k
5.8k words 5.8k words
Elaine and I finished our shower together. Earlier in the afternoon, we were part of a threesome with Sarah’s mom. Sarah’s mom acted strangely after she caught us naked in my bed.

I stayed with Sarah's parents while on Christmas and semester break from college. Elaine and I started having sex since the summer visit to Elaine’s home. Sarah, Elaine and I shared our bodies on my summer visit and every visit since then. Elaine loved me and I returned my love to her.

What made Sarah’s mom seem strange was the way she acted. She was rude, crude and socially unacceptable. Her language and demeanor was that of a Boston Hooker from the Combat Zone, not the conservative farm housewife she was.

Sarah's mom and dad arrived home a day early from a trip to Boston for Christmas shopping. After she caught us together naked, she kissed me on the lips, probed my mouth with her tongue and grabbed my ass tightly with her hands.

Later she seduced me into as she put it fucking my brains out. Elaine watched this totally shocked, not with me but with Sarah's mom. Elaine joined us, took my cock and came with us.

Elaine sat on my bed thinking about what happened today. I sat beside her, held her hand with my other wrapped around her. We finished showering and sat naked on my bed. I bent down and kissed her.

"I love you Elaine," I said. "I am sorry you saw Sarah's mom and me. I do not understand what that was, but it sure was hot!"

"Oh Ken, I love you and I understand how you feel. I feel the same way. Sarah's mom was a totally different person," Elaine spoke softly.

"We have to get dressed, love. Sarah's mom and dad are waiting for us at dinner," I said reluctantly. "I know you want to stay down here, but we have to face them sometime, now that they know. We are sleeping together under their roof and you are their daughter's friend."

Elaine dressed slowly, as I waited. We trudged upstairs holding hands with our heads hanging down. We sat opposite each other at the kitchen table where Sarah's mom and dad waited. The meal was delicious. Sarah's mom was an excellent cook. It was quiet and subdued through dinner.

Sarah's mom cleared the dinner dishes. She brought out desert and coffee for everyone. She hummed to herself, happy in her demeanor. She had to tell Sarah’s dad about Ken and Elaine. Her secret was safe for now. She called her husband dad.

"Dad, we have something to tell you and you may not like it," Sarah’s mom blurted out. "This afternoon when we arrived home, I found Ken and Elaine in bed naked. They slept together all weekend. What shall we do with them?"

"Mom, I guess it was inevitable, that this would happen. I can’t think of a better man for Elaine to choose as her first lover. Congratulations Ken, you have a wonderful woman there," Sarah’s dad proudly said. "It is about time Elaine got fucked by a man. If she didn’t do it soon I would have gotten someone to do it. I would love to fuck her but I can’t. That old farm injury that I suffered just after Sarah was born rendered me incapable of getting a hard on and fucking any woman."

Elaine and I sat dumbfounded. Sarah's dad was a little crude. This was so unlike them. I looked at Elaine with a questioning face. She was totally at a loss. She shrugged her shoulders. I wondered if we should tell them we had been having sex since summer, better not.

"I screwed Ken’s brains out this afternoon, dad. He is so good. He fucks like a horse and hung like a bull. I took his cock in my mouth and sucked him dry. I rode him like a bucking bronco at the rodeo. Elaine caught us and joined in the party," Mom proudly boasted. "The only thing I didn’t get was fucked in the ass. I guess that will come later. I do so want to feel Ken’s monster cock sliding in and out of my ass followed by an explosion of his love juice."

"That is wonderful mom. Was it good for you? I hope you took charge and had your way with him. Elaine, I am glad you finally saw Sarah's mom as she really is. It has been difficult to keep this a secret around here," Dad confessed. "We go to the Combat Zone in Boston so Sarah's mom can get men to fuck her blind. Now maybe you will allow Ken to fuck Sarah's mom occasionally. She needs it."

Now I wondered, what were the plans for New Years Eve? Did I need to worry? This new behavior on Sarah's mom and dad’s part confused us. I looked over at Elaine. She shrugged and raised her hands palms up. Before we got up to leave, Sarah’s dad said some more.

"If Ken and you don’t mind, I would like to watch Sarah's mom, Ken and you have an orgy fucking, sucking and licking. When we go out and Sarah's mom fucks a guy or two, I watch. I can’t fuck but I still like to watch and feel the sex in the atmosphere. About all I can do is suck a man’s cock, eat out a woman’s pussy and take a cock in my ass. I sure would like to see mom and Elaine going at it with Ken," Sarah’s dad said excitedly.

With that, Elaine and I grabbed our dishes and got up. We put our dishes in the sink and retreated downstairs. It was only two days until New Years Eve and now I was scared about what would happen. We saw a completely new side to this family.

"Ken, I don’t know what to say. I’m sorry you had to hear and see that. I am so shocked I can’t put into words what to say. If I were you, I would want to get away from here. I have to somehow cope with this new attitude and deal with it," Elaine whispered. Tears rolled down her face and she sobbed uncontrollably. I put my arm around her to comfort her. She leaned into me and hugged me tightly.

After a few minutes, we stood up, took off our clothes and lay in bed. Elaine still wept, but not so much. My being there helped calm her down. I caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. She looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Ken I love you. I am so happy you are here. I don’t want you ever to leave me. Please say you are mine forever. Please make love to me now."

I kissed her lips and whispered in her ear, "I am yours. That will never change. I am here to comfort and protect you. We just need to make it until Sarah returns. I don’t know what she can do, but it may calm things down a bit." I thought it might heat up the pot that simmered all ready.

I caressed her hair moving my hand slowly around her head. She snuggled closer to me. I felt her hands moving on my body. She rubbed my chest and moved lower. I moved my hands down to cradle her face towards mine. I kissed her softly and tenderly trying to show her my love.

My cock had other plans. She aroused me by the movement of her hands. She searched for me. I saw the need for love in her eyes, the insecurity. She grabbed my cock and giggled.

"Look what I got," She chortled. "I found it and it is all mine. What can I do with it? I can move it back and forth. I can rub it up and down. I can kiss it and suck it. I wonder if the owner is around."

"Be careful what you ask for little darling," I retorted. "You may think it is easy now but in a little bit you are going to have to do something with it."

She got out of my arms and moved so her lips hovered over my cock. She peeled back the foreskin and placed her tongue on the tip. A moan came from her and me. She opened her mouth and pulled my cock inside. Her tongue wrapped around me and I felt her throat undulating up and down my shaft. It seemed that was a talent she and Sarah's mom acquired. I put a hand on her head and held her there.

I was about to explode. I felt it building. I tried to take her off my cock but she held fast. My cum sprayed into her mouth and she swallowed every bit of it. She sucked me dry. She let my cock out of her mouth and crawled up to kiss me. I tasted my cum in her mouth. It was so sweet.

She had a contented look on her face. She asked, "Was that good for you? I know I never let you cum in my mouth before. I wanted to feel it. It is the most wonderful feeling. I had control of you."

I looked at her happily and said, "It was good. I really enjoyed it. I want to do it again some other time. Now I just want to caress your whole body and possess you. I want to fuck you until you scream to stop."

Elaine perked up. She never heard me talk like that. I tried it out to see how it aroused her. She pulled in tighter. She grabbed my head and tongue kissed me. "I love it when you talk vulgar. Say it to me again," she moaned.

"I want to grab your tits and squeeze your nipples and bite them. I want to ram my fingers into your pussy and hear you scream. I want you to beg for my cock in your pussy. I want to ram my cock into your tight ass," I detailed my desires.

Elaine moaned now. I felt her heart racing. She grabbed my cock and ran her hands up and down fast. "I want you. I want you," she shouted.

I bent down and bit her nipples. She moaned with pleasure. Her hips thrust hard against my leg. She was ready to fuck my cock. She pulled my cock near her pussy. I was harder than I have ever been.

I grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard. She moaned and continued moaning. I reached a hand down to her pussy and found it dripping wet. She spread her legs so wide her pussy opened fully.

I put two fingers inside her. She went wild humping and thrashing about. She wanted more. I pushed in a third. This took her over the edge and she exploded with a loud moan and long orgasm. Juice was just pouring out of her.

I unleashed a wild animal. I didn’t know if I could satisfy her. I took my thumb and coated it with her juices. I worked it around her ass. I stuck my thumb deep in her ass in one push. She was so happy, she squealed with delight.

While I did all this with my hands, we kissed and dueled with our tongues. I took my fingers out of her pussy and brought them to her mouth. She licked and sucked them cooing. She loved the taste of her pussy juice. I reached down, coated my fingers again and repeated bringing them to her. She greedily cleaned them as if she couldn’t get enough.

She rolled me over on my back and got on top of me. She started to ride me as Sarah's mom did. My hard cock lay on my stomach pointing toward my face and her pussy lips were on either side of it. As she slid up and down on me, her clit hit my tip and she twitched. She built up to another orgasm.

She rode me a little bit longer, but stopped and rose up pulling my cock with her. She put the tip at her love canal and slid down easily.

As she rode me, this way she presented her tits and said, "Bite them, squeeze them, and tease them. They are so sensitive and it feels so good."

She pulled on my cock with the walls of her pussy and they closed in tighter. I felt my balls tighten up ready to explode. She bounced faster now, as she tried to get me to blow my load in her, as she let loose her flood. She moved all the way up my cock and stopped. She felt me getting ready.

"Here I cum baby," I yelled. "I am going to fill up your pussy with my hot jiz."

"I am cumming too!" she moaned, She slammed down and when she hit my balls with her pussy I filled her up with my cum. She released her juices and squirted over my stomach, my face, on the bed and her legs.

Suddenly there was another mouth slurping up the juices. It was Sarah’s mom. She watched from the stairs as we made love, playing with herself.

She was naked with her tits swinging about, as she moved to get as much juice as she could. She licked off my chest, my face and my stomach. It was as if she couldn’t get enough. She started to lick Elaine’s pussy. Elaine got off my cock and Sarah's mom devoured it. She cleaned it up as fast as she could.

Elaine yelled, "We were having sex here. Now you have spoiled it. Would you please just leave us alone for a while?"

"I am sorry darling, but you were making so much noise I had to see what was going on," she said. "I got so turned on I couldn’t leave. When you both came and all that juice flowed out, I didn’t want to waste any of it. Ken and you taste so good. I couldn’t resist. You two go back to what you were doing. I’ll go upstairs now."

I was not aroused anymore and Elaine was heartbroken. What was to be for us a tender moment of re-uniting our bodies and souls, turned into just another fuck. We cleaned up the bed and put the sheets in the wash. We lay down feeling intruded upon and saddened that we could not finish what we started. Maybe later it would happen.

Later came but it was New Years Eve. Time to find out what Sarah’s mom planned. Elaine and I dreaded this day. Sarah’s mom was so happy since to quote her, "She fucked Ken’s brains out."

She walked around the house humming and singing. She wore her apron and house dress as always, but there was something different. I sat at the table having a drink of water. She stood at the sink facing me. Suddenly she picked up her dress and flashed her hairy pussy at me. The wench was not wearing any underwear. I almost choked on my water. She chortled at that.

I saw where this headed. I went in search of Elaine. I had to warn her about what I just witnessed. I found Elaine still in my bed. She laid there looking just like an angel. She threw the covers off her body and she totally exposed it for me. I looked at her hair fanned out on the pillow.

Her eyes closed blocking out the world. Her lips pursed waiting for that good morning kiss. She threw her arms wide to catch me, as I moved into her. Her breasts pointed skyward, offered to my hands and lips.

Her hips laid flat on the bed with her legs slightly parted, giving me a view of her beautiful womanhood, which only I could possess. Her legs were straight out inviting me to crawl between them, so she could wrap them around my body. This is the picture of my beloved in the morning.

She stirred, as I approached. Her eyes opened, she smiled and said, "I love you. Good morning, it is a beautiful morning."

I looked down at her as I removed my clothes to join her. I told her, "I love you. Good morning, I want to hold you to me and make gentle sweet love to you."

She wrapped her arms around me and smothered my face and lips with kisses. I felt my arousal starting and so could she. Tenderly she moved her kisses down my body, focused on getting to my aroused manhood. She left me to float in the sensations sweeping over me. She turned her body to me presenting her womanhood for my pleasure. With subdued excitement, I reached out and pulled her closer.

Her closely trimmed mound glistened with her moistness. I reached out with my tongue and tasted her. She tasted wonderful. There was an unhurried tempo to our movements. I gently moved my tongue up and down her slit. She wriggled her hips in feeling. A little more wetness escaped.

She gently caressed my arousal with her lips.

KristaLaryy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristaLaryy

I moved my lips and tongue up to her hooded friend. I gently rolled back the hood revealing her awakened clit. I probed it with my tongue, which elicited moans from my lover.

We kept this slow pace bringing our arousal up slowly enjoying each other. I nibbled at her clit and she sucked and licked me. I moved down to her now open slit and kissed her swollen lips. I put my tongue inside her. She was warm and ready. I was ready. She released me and moved by my side. I rolled on top of her rising to put myself inside her.

I placed my erect cock at her opening. I gently inserted it and she moaned in happiness. She said I love you. I said it back to her. I slowly moved in and out letting the sensations increase. She moved with me like a well-oiled machine. We got aroused more and more. We moved faster and faster keeping pace with each other.

I felt her womanhood pushing against my cock as it moved in and out of her. It tried to capture and hold me there. She was ready to let her orgasm flow. I felt my balls constrict and the rush that came just before I released. I paused to let things build a little more. I pushed back deep inside her and released all my semen. She released all her juice and we floated together.

We moaned our pleasure of release. We stayed together letting the feelings wash over us and take us on our journey of love.

Sarah's mom interrupted our reverie by yelling from upstairs, "Are you lovebirds going to leave each other alone to come give me a hand for tonight?"

We replied moaning, "We’ll be right there!"

We dressed and went upstairs to see what Sarah's mom needed. She bustled around the kitchen putting things together for food and decorations for what looks like a big party. She handed us a list of things she needed from the supermarket and we went out to get them.

We returned and decorations covered the great room with streamers and banners and balloons all saying Happy New Year. She strategically spaced all the pillows around the room and moved the furniture against the walls. She extended the dining room table fully and dish warmers had been set up.

Paper plates and napkins were set up but no utensils. Bottles of white wine chilled and red wine breathed. It looked like a party. There was one sign that caught my eye. It read, Welcome to the Orgy. Leave your clothes here and grab a toga. In my mind, I thought oh boy, this could get really interesting. I wondered if I wanted to even be here. Did Elaine know about this party?

I went in search of Elaine. She was in the kitchen, preparing plates of grapes and other tidbits of fruit and vegetables. Mom was at the stove cooking finger foods. I signaled Elaine that we needed to talk. She excused herself and joined me downstairs.

"Do you know what is going to happen tonight?" I asked Elaine. Not waiting for an answer, "Sarah's mom and dad are having a Toga Party with an orgy. I know we are invited but I feel weird about this. I suspect Sarah's mom has an ulterior motive here."

"Oh Ken, you are being paranoid. This is supposed to be a night of fun and frivolity not debauchery. They do this every year. It has become an annual event. You know for a fact that no one ever touched me. My love is too strong for you to let that happen tonight. Let’s just play along and see what pops up."

I was still not convinced, but Elaine said it was okay. I would go along. I was going to watch Sarah's mom like a hawk. Sarah's dad was harmless. We sat down and ate a light dinner making small talk, but nothing about the party. I tried to ask about it but they ignored me. We cleared away the dishes and got into our togas. Elaine and I had our underwear underneath our togas. Sarah's mom and dad did not.

The first two couples to arrive were parents of Elaine’s school mates. The children were at home. They stripped down nude and put on the togas. Three more couples showed up whom Elaine did not know and they stripped naked and put on togas. Every couple that came in did the same thing. Mom locked the door and poured the wine. The party started.

The party was pretty quiet. Everyone enjoyed the wine and picked at the fruits and cheese. Slowly the couples sat on the pillows around the room. Some of the togas came loose exposing a breast or two. No one seemed to mind.

Sarah's mom turned on some music so people could dance. The mother of Elaine’s friend started to dance by herself. She moved around the group and the men groped her body. She laughed and enjoyed the wandering hands on her body. Her top fell down revealing two breasts with large erect nipples. One of the men, not her husband latched onto her breast and sucked her hard nipple.

They fell down on some pillows, kissed and fondled each other. He removed her toga and she took his off. His cock was ramrod stiff and she pulled on it. He went over her in a 69 position and proceeded to lick her up and down. She moaned louder than the music. She rolled him over and mounted him. She rode him in tune to the music.

Other couples paired up to follow the example. None of the couples matched with their mates. I now knew what happened. We had full-blown swinger's New Years Eve Party. Elaine and I watched the show. Sarah's dad sat cheering the men on. As one couple finished they waited and paired off. Sarah’s dad walked around sampling the women and the men. He was happy and dancing.

All this fucking aroused Elaine and me and we decided to join in, but only with each other, no switching. As we played around, the lights dimmed, the music changed and a spotlight shone in the middle of the room. Sarah’s mom stood there in a harem costume of a belly dancer covered in veils.

Sarah's mom danced around to the music, she moved to each couple gyrated for a bit and the couple pulled off a veil. Each piece revealed that mom had nothing on underneath. She moved around the group in a random manner.

We saw the reaction of the group in the number of erections that pointed skyward. Every man including me was hard. Elaine had her hand on my hard on. She protected her territory.

Tradition dictated that whichever couple removed the last veil had to perform for the group in the center of the room. This performance included Sarah's mom making it a threesome.

Guess where mom stopped with the last veil? That was right you guessed it, right in front of Elaine and me. Now we knew what the surprise was. Sarah's dad let out a big rousing cheer.

Elaine and I looked at each other. A silent question went between us. Did we or didn’t we? We each grabbed one of Sarah's mom’s hands and our own and moved to the center of the room. That was when the fun began.

Mom lay down on the new rug. She spread her legs and her arms wide. Elaine and I took all our clothes off and got on our hands and knees on either side of mom.

I grabbed one breast, Elaine the other. We sucked on her hard nipple and rubbed all around. We pulled hard on her nipples and stretched them out. Sarah's mom moaned and her legs thrashed, as her hips moved up and down.

We took our other hands and moved them down to Sarah's mom’s pussy. She was so wet that it sprayed out of her. I never saw Elaine or Sarah do that. I put my hand on her slit and Elaine attacked her clit.

We assaulted her and drove her wild. I felt a hand groping for my cock, which hung down. It grabbed me and started to pull up and down. Elaine had a look on her face that was surprise, as Sarah's mom fingered her pussy.

I stuck three fingers into mom. She spread even wider. She yelled, "One more!" I put a fourth finger in her and she bucked like a horse. My fingers thrust in and out of her and she squirted and sprayed all around. My cock grew really hard and Sarah's mom had me in a vise grip. She would not let go. I looked over at Elaine she nodded her head. I got off her mom’s breast.

Elaine lay down at Sarah's mom’s head. I rolled her over and raised her hips up so she was on her knees. I took my fingers and got them all lubed up. I lined up my cock with her quivering pussy. The lips were wide open and begged me to enter. As I started to enter her pussy, I pushed two fingers in her ass.

She raised her head up and howled like a she wolf. I drove my cock in and out of her pussy and probed her ass with my fingers. Sarah's mom had her mouth buried in Elaine’s wet pussy. Elaine moaned and screamed. No one ever licked her so well. Elaine squirted now too. I pulled out of Sarah's mom and removed my fingers from her ass.

I put my hand down on Sarah’s mom’s pussy and shoved my cock in her ass, all the way in on one hard fast ram. She howled again. I pumped her in and out for a little while. She slowed down. Her pussy drained and her ass puckered. Her mouth tired from servicing Elaine.

We weren’t done yet. So, I went to Elaine and put her on all fours. She turned to me and said she wanted me in her ass. I lubed up my fingers from her pussy and spread it around and in her ass. I took my hard cock and slowly penetrated her virgin ass. She took me all in and moaned enjoying it. She came again. She wanted me out of her ass and in her pussy. She wanted my full load to fill her up. I had not cum yet. I was holding off.

The time was 11:55 P.M. I had five minutes to cum into the New Year. I started slowly and as each minute went by, I picked up the pace. She kept right up with me. She knew what I was doing.

As the countdown started for the last minute, I felt her pussy wrap around my cock, pulled and held it in. I felt the rush in my balls and my shaft. At each of the last ten seconds, I thrust into her. Just as the clock struck midnight, we exploded in the biggest and best orgasm we ever achieved. I filled her up and she gushed it all out. We spewed cum everywhere.

Sarah’s mom and some of the other women slurped up our cum. They licked my cock and Elaine’s pussy. It was a mad free for all. Elaine and I got up off the floor and went to a corner to watch the melee.

Sarah’s dad and the other men danced around the women slapping their butts. The men’s cocks were hard and at the time, Sarah's dad yelled, "Mount Up!" Each man put his cock in the woman in front of him. It didn’t matter who it was, just join with a woman.

Elaine and I giggled at the sight. We never saw grown adults act so juvenile. This lasted for about 10 minutes and they all collapsed on the floor. Elaine and I exited into the kitchen and went down stairs to my bed. Before we got in bed we showered together to wash off all the juices and fluids from our party upstairs.

We were tired but there was a heightened level of excitement and sexual arousal from the noise of the party. We lay in each other’s arms for a while, but succumbed to our sexual arousal. We cuddled and kissed moving our lips around each other’s face and head. We nibbled on ear lobes, necks and lips. Elaine felt my cock pushing at her pussy.

We continued kissing, ignoring my cock and her pussy. We wanted stimulation that was more oscular. We tried to get aroused, as much as possible without touching our sex organs. So far it worked. My cock was rock hard and Elaine pushed juice out of her pussy lips. We learned so much about each other’s body and sexual arousal. We became sex machines. We had a lot to show Sarah when she returned. I forgot about Sarah.

I moved my lips to Elaine’s breasts, sucked and bit her nipples. I pulled on them, as we did Sarah's moms only not as hard. She moaned softly and enjoyed all the attention. I moved my hands to cradle each of her breasts so I could move between them with my lips. She tried to hold my head on one of her breasts but I broke away.

I moved my lips in between her breasts in the cleavage there. I kissed my way back up to her lips slowly. She moved her head back and forth gasping and moaning. I got to her lips and she almost bit off my tongue. We kissed more savagely.

My hands moved down her body towards her pulsating pussy. I stopped at her navel and circled it playing and tickling her. Her stomach flexed in and out, as my fingers moved. This flexing set up a rhythm that had her hips grinding up and down in the air. She was really turned on.

My hand finally moved over her down covered mound. She thrust her mound up to grasp my hand. I stopped and did not let her have it. She moaned in disappointment. I teased her. I smiled at her and she frowned. I placed my palm on her mound and moved my fingers down her slit.

I felt the juice that flowed there. She was so wet and ready for penetration. Her lips swelled. They opened easily at my touch. Her clit stood proudly waiting for my touch. I put two fingers on it pinching it softly. Elaine’s head lolled back and forth. Her hips still undulated wanting me to enter her.

I moved from her clit and pushed a finger inside. She was so wet I entered easily and slid in completely. I added a second finger immediately. I slid in and out drawing more juice from her. My cock was still ramrod stiff. I pulled my fingers out and put them near her mouth. She grabbed them and sucked hungrily on them. I had to forcibly remove them from her mouth.

I rose over her pointing my rock hard cock at her pulsing pussy. It gaped open waiting to suck me in. I put my tip in and Elaine pushed her hips up and pulled me all the way in. I plunged headlong all the way to her cervix. She gasped and relaxed, she achieved her goal. Now I started pushing in and out to make her orgasm and my orgasm happen at the same time. I slowly moved in and out oscillating as I moved. This drove her wild and she moaned and screamed.

After all the ocular stimulation and the earlier evening, it did not take long for both of us to reach our orgasms. I felt her pussy contraction and my rush together. We both exploded in a spray of sperm and gushes of juice. It lasted about two minutes and we collapsed together side by side panting heavily.

We lay there recovering tracing each other’s faces with our fingers. Our breathing was heavy but we were happy and content with each other. We survived Sarah's mom’s New Years Eve bash and learned a lot about having sex and making love. We knew that having sex and making love were two different things and had different meaning to the parties involved. We were wiser and happier than we ever dreamed possible.

We put our arms around each other and stared into each other’s eyes. We smiled and bumped foreheads. Our lips lightly touched in a kiss. All was right with our little world. The New Year had started and we entered into a better stronger relationship.

Sarah was coming home in two days. We had a lot to show and tell her. We learned a lot about making love and having meaningless sex. We could teach her a lot and I guessed I might have changed my mind about fucking her. It wasn’t as bad as I felt earlier.

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments