Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holidays at the Farm Part 4

"Sarah comes home. Mom takes on Elaine. Ken decides it is OK with Sarah"

12
3 Comments 3
10.2k Views 10.2k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Okay. The excitement of New Years Eve was over and Sarah would be back tomorrow. Elaine and I dealt with it and moved on. We learned some things from watching the participants and tried them out. A few looked so interesting, we might add them to our lovemaking. Elaine and I spent a wonderful ten days exploring each other, getting to know each other, hell, living with each other. It was a roller coaster ride but we managed to come out ahead.

With Sarah's return, we thought there would be problems. Elaine and I became so close that we blotted Sarah from our relationship, sexually. She was our friend and we loved her dearly but we didn’t know if it would ever be the same. I guessed we would find out. After she came back, we would have three weeks together. I was supposed to go home, but Sarah’s parents wanted me to stay. Elaine really wanted me to stay. If she could put me in a cell and keep me there, she would. She did not want me to leave and return to college.

The basement became our little home, our love nest. We slept together naked every night and spent every waking hour together. We showered together. When we started this adventure, we never told anyone. Sarah's mom discovered us together, when she and Sarah's dad came home early from a trip. Surprisingly they approved of everything that went on. I wondered if they knew about Sarah, Elaine and me together. They certainly would hear about it.

Elaine and I slept in this morning. We wanted to be alert for Sarah. I woke up with my usual hard-on. Elaine became accustomed to giving me a blowjob to resolve the problem. Today however, she resorted to some new things, but I was going to surprise her.

I lay on the bed with my cock pointed at the ceiling. Elaine was on her knees beside me looking at it, giggling. She said to me, "You have a problem there. Would you like some help solving it? I can get Sarah's mom down here and she’ll be ready to fix it in no time flat. What should I do?"

I looked at her with scorn in my eyes. I said vehemently, "I do not want Sarah's mom down here."

I said in a less menacing voice, "Stop teasing me and help me out here. If I don’t get relief, I will be sore all day (a lie)."

Before she could answer, I reached over and tugged on her hair. I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. As I kissed her, my hand found her breast. I squeezed it and made her nipple pop up. She was surprised, but smiled. She liked my touch. I moved my other hand behind her head and kept her lips planted on mine. I pushed my tongue in and out of her mouth, which enticed her to follow with her tongue.

I released her head and moved my hand down to her pussy. It was warm and wet and I felt it pulsating from my earlier actions. I moved my fingers around her slit, probing her and she rewarded me with moans and juices from her. She wanted me, as badly as I wanted her. We continued to kiss and I played with her breasts and pussy. I learned something new. Elaine liked it, when I aggressively poked her to arousal.

She gently put her hand on my cock. She started stroking it up and down, but she added a new twist. Instead of up and down, she twisted her hand, as it moved up and down. As she twisted her hand, she applied more pressure, squeezing my cock harder. This added a sensation that hit me hard. I grew harder faster with her help. The stirrings I felt intensified. I started to raise and lower my hips with her motion.

Elaine turned, putting her beautiful pussy and bum in my face. She decided that today we worked together and got each other off. I looked at her pussy and it was really wet. I guessed, trying something new, even on me, hit her too. I hadn’t touched them yet, but her lips swelled. I moved my mouth to her pussy. With my tongue, I spread her lips. I took one lip into my mouth and bit on it, while I sucked hard. She moaned and a little juice came out at me. I lapped it up. I switched to the other lip and repeated the process. This really turned her on. Her hips moved. I rubbed my tongue up and down her slit, lapping up all the juice.

Her clit emerged from under its hood and wanted some attention. I moved up with my lips and kissed it. I rammed two fingers in Elaine’s hot quivering pussy. At the same time, I bit down on her clit. A small shudder erupted from her pussy. I moved my fingers in a circular motion, striking her walls and g-spot. In moving around, I hit the spot but didn’t linger. Her hips moved to capture and hold my fingers on the g-spot. My other hand was busy, gathering some of her juice. I moved my hand to her bum where I spread the juice to lubricate the entrance to her bum. Once lubricated, I rammed my index finger inside, not stopping until it was fully in. I felt my other fingers in her pussy.

I put all my fingers together to rub both her bum and pussy from the inside. This made her grind her pussy into my face. She pushed in and out against my face. My tongue kept hitting her clit. Every time it hit her clit, she twitched. She stopped paying attention to my cock, as I distracted her too much. She sat on my face and let out a loud long moan of satisfaction. Juices gushed out of her. I was not done yet.

I still needed to be satisfied. Now I took over. I rolled her on her side with her bum next to my cock. We spooned. She moved, as close to me, as possible. She raised one leg and moved it over my legs and down behind me. This opened a portal to her pussy for my cock to land. I rammed my cock into her love hole. She tried to get closer to capture the whole thing. I started to slide in and out, thrusting forward and up at the same time. She grunted with each thrust. I thrust way inside her. Her pussy was really tight.

While I fucked her, my hands roamed around her breasts. I held both her mounds tightly, squeezing hard. Her nipples reacted and I grabbed them between my fingers. I pulled on them and she threw her head back and screamed. She felt so many sensations her body was on overload. I squeezed her breasts and nipples hard. The nipples were hard, but pliant in my fingers. I pushed hard against her breasts and she pushed against me. We tried to occupy the same space, merge our bodies, so we were one.

Her hips rocked. I thrust and caressed. She moaned and groaned. I felt her pussy walls contracting around my cock, as I thrust. She was getting ready to explode. I quickened my pace to explode with her. Two more strokes and we exploded together, spraying cum on each other and screaming. We lay like that for five minutes, basking in the afterglow. She rolled over and looked at me with the biggest smile.

"I loved what you did. I like it, when you take charge and possess me. It makes me feel wanted, desired and worthy of your love. Stay that way," she seductively said.

Sarah's mom walked down the stairs, looked over at us and said, "Elaine, Sarah just called from the bus station and she’s home. Now that you are done, why don’t you dress and go get her? Ken can stay here, shower, clean up and join you later."

Elaine replied, "OK. Sounds like a plan."

Sarah's mom went back upstairs. Elaine got up and walked to the shower. I joined her. After we showered, while we dressed we discussed Sarah.

"What are we going to tell Sarah about us?" Elaine asked.

"What is there to tell? She knew how we felt about each other. That won’t be a surprise. I think the bigger surprise will be the behavior of Sarah's mom and Sarah's dad. Do we even tell her?" I asked Elaine.

Elaine looked over at me and said, "Let’s just take it as it comes. We can give her a little bit at a time."

Elaine went upstairs, headed out the door and drove to get Sarah. I picked up around my room. This was where Sarah, Elaine and I would spend time together. I put my clothes in the laundry, fixed the bed and put it back to be a couch. Sarah’s mom came down, carrying a basket of laundry. She sat on the couch, as the laundry started. She patted the couch, wanting me to sit with her

"Thank you for a wonderful time New Years Eve. Everyone agrees it was the best bash yet. You and Elaine were the hit of the party. They want you to come next year." She said.

Hesitantly, I replied, "It was a good party. We had to get used to the scene, but once we did, it was fine. Your dance was cute."

Sarah's mom leaned in closer and brushed her lips on mine. I pulled back, but felt a tingle in my loins. She moved in now and I was stuck in the corner of the couch. She put her hand in my crotch and felt my growing arousal. I succumbed to her touching. I put my hands on her breasts. She wore no bra again. Her nipples were hard, but still pliant. I grabbed them and pinched. She moaned and reached up to open her top to free her breasts.

She reached up from my crotch, unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. My cock stood upright, poking out of my pants. I couldn’t get the damn thing to go down. What could I do? Sarah's mom grabbed it and stroked it. I moaned. This woman knew what she wanted and went after it. She stood up holding my cock, as she removed her clothes. Reluctantly, I stood up; my clothes fell to the floor. Sarah's mom knelt down and took my cock in her mouth. She was an expert at this. I pushed her head toward me. I couldn’t get enough of her mouth. My balls tightened and I felt the oncoming rush. I exploded in her mouth and she took it all down her throat.

She stood up, adjusted her clothes and said, "That was just a taste. The main course will come later. Bye for now." She walked back upstairs, humming. I stood there with this dumb quizzical look and mentally asked, what just happened.

I went into the bathroom, washed my cock and put myself back together. I walked upstairs and sat at the kitchen table, drinking a glass of milk with a piece of apple pie. As I finished my pie, Elaine and Sarah entered the house. I greeted Sarah with a hug and a kiss. Elaine kissed me. Sarah and I started downstairs. Sarah’s mom stopped Elaine and asked for her help, getting things ready for dinner.

I grabbed Sarah and turned her around into my arms. I kissed her hard on her lips, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She tried to pull back, but I wouldn’t let go. I wrapped one hand around her head and held her against my mouth. She started to yield and her mouth opened to meet mine. Our tongues poked and prodded back and forth, dueling for dominance. I won and plunged my tongue deep into her mouth and pushed in and out.

While our tongues dueled, my hands wandered over her breasts. She was not wearing a bra. I felt her swollen nipples popping out, wanting to be touched and caressed. I reached down and pulled her top over her head, freeing her confined breasts. Her nipples were big and hard. I covered each breast with a hand. I squeezed and rubbed each breast hard. I grabbed each nipple and tugged on them, pulling them up and away from her breasts. They yielded and Sarah emitted a guttural moan. She panted now. I traced a path from her mouth, over her cheeks, down her throat to the valley between her breasts, nibbling and biting as I went. She pulled off my t-shirt to get at my rippled chest.

With my mouth on her breasts, I bit her nipples. She held my head tighter against her, forcing her breast into it. My hands moved to her butt and I squeezed and spanked her through her pants. I moved to her button and zipper and quickly removed her pants. She had no panties on. It appeared she was ready for my onslaught.

I grabbed her pussy and forced her lips apart. They were soaking wet with anticipation. Her clit popped out and wanted to be touched. I plunged two fingers inside her and my thumb flicked her clit. Each time I touched her clit, her hips moved and her whole body twitched. She rocked on my hand, as I rammed it in and out of her pussy. I was rock hard, but Sarah had done nothing to release me from my pants. I lay Sarah on the couch. She cried for me to get back and continue my attack.

I pulled my cock out of my pants, as they fell to the floor. I spread Sarah’s legs wide apart. Her love hole stared up at me. I took my hard cock and rammed it inside her. She grunted and screamed with pleasure. I quickly started ramming in and out of her. She raised her hips with mine, matching me stroke for stroke. My cock grew inside her, as we rocked back and forth. Soon, I felt her tight pussy closing in on me. She was about to climax. I was almost there too. She climaxed, before I finished, but I kept pumping. Just as I was about to squirt inside her, I pulled out and squirted over her face and breasts. She looked shocked, but giggled and lapped up my cum.

"Glad to see you too my friend," she said. "That was one hell of a fuck. You were incredible! I want more like that. I have never cum so hard."

"I aim to please or is it please to aim." I quipped.

We both laughed, as we picked up our clothes. We went into the bathroom to clean up. When we finished, Elaine waited for us on the couch.

"I see you have greeted each other all ready," She said. "When do I get my chance?"

"In a little bit, sweetie, I was just brutally assaulted by my friend here," replied Sarah.

"I know. He has been that way since New Year’s Eve.

RosaliaMonteroTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosaliaMonteroTS

I love it." Elaine spoke longingly.

We went upstairs and sat around the kitchen table drinking beers. Sarah and Elaine caught up on Christmas and New Years. I sat listening to the chatter. Sarah’s mom popped in and joined the chatter.

"Sarah, I heard you and Ken going at it just a bit ago. How long has that been going on?" Sarah's mom asked. "It sounded really hot."

Sarah replied. "The three of us have been lovers since early last summer. Every time Ken came here, we fucked each other. It is marvelous. Elaine and I fuck at least once a week. Is there a problem with that?"

Sarah's mom replied. "I have no problem with it, if you don’t. I just want to be included on some of the action. I like a good stiff one occasionally. A woman, once in a while isn’t bad either."

Sarah’s mouth fell open. She was in shock. She never heard her mom talk this way. Elaine and I sat smiling. We looked at each other and broke out in deep laughter. Sarah’s mom walked over to Elaine lifted up her chin and planted a deep wet kiss right on her lips. Instinctively, their arms folded around each other and the kiss seemed to last forever. We heard a loud smack and pop, when their mouths separated.

"Wow that was some kiss. I guess I have been welcomed home now?" Sarah said.

We finished our beers and sat around making plans for what we would do for the next three weeks. I knew Sarah wanted to make up for all the sex she missed, while she was gone. I didn’t know, if I could handle all that attention. I would give it the old college try. Elaine tried to temper the times. Sarah’s mom put in her requests. I sat there, with apparently no choice in the matter. This went on for over an hour, with no decision made. I was glad. At least now, I would have some time to myself, maybe.

I got up from the table, put on my coat and walked out the door. I thought it would be a good idea, if I went and said hello to my aunt and uncle and my cousins. They had not seen me since Thanksgiving. I walked down to their farm and stayed with them for a few hours until dinnertime, catching up on the family gossip.

Meanwhile back at Sarah’s house, Sarah's mom, Sarah and Elaine had gone downstairs. Sarah's mom sat on the couch next to Elaine. Sarah went into the bathroom to wash up and put some clothes of mine in the washer. Sarah came out of the bathroom and went upstairs to make a snack. The bus trip made her hungry. While she was upstairs, Sarah's mom and Elaine started kissing on the couch.

Sarah's mom and Elaine kissed each other on the lips, cheeks, eyes, ears and neck. They looked like they were trying to eat each other. Their tongues licked each other voraciously. They kissed and kissed with their tongues exploring each other. Sarah's mom reached down and practically tore Elaine’s top off. Elaine had nothing on under her shirt. Everything popped free. Sarah's mom sat back and took in the view. She smiled and licked her lips, like a child in a candy shop full of free samples. She plunged her head down between Elaine’s breasts licking. Both her hands cradled Elaine’s breasts.

Elaine lifted her head up and moaned loudly. "Yes! Yes! That was it. Play with my tits. I love it. Make them hurt. Suck on my nipples hard, pull them out."

"Oh Elaine, you have beautiful tits," Sarah's mom said with a mouth full of nipple. "I just love sucking on them baby."

Sarah's mom stood up and ripped off her sundress. She was naked underneath. Elaine looked at her and sucked in a breath of amazement. She never saw a more beautiful older woman’s body. Her tits still pointed straight, nipples hard and proud. She had a narrow waist, with wide strong hips. Her sculpted pussy, neatly trimmed with short reddish blond hair, glistened in the light, a woman worth devouring.

Not to be outdone, Elaine stood and removed the rest of her clothes. Sarah's mom sucked in her breath at the body of Elaine. Elaine’s breasts were hard with nipples pointing skyward. Her stomach was flat and hard. Her hips were wide, but not even close to Sarah's mom. The red curls covered her mound and glistened with wet brought out by Sarah's mom’s kisses to her breasts and face.

They reached down and pulled the couch out into a bed. They fell on the bed devouring each other, lips and hands moved all over. Sarah's mom forced Elaine onto her back and quickly moved between her legs to her pussy. Wasting no time, Sarah's mom put two fingers into Elaine’s waiting pussy. Elaine’s hips rose up and pulled the fingers in further. She panted loudly and fast. Sarah's mom moved her mouth onto Elaine’s clit biting and kissing it. Elaine bounced with each thrust. Suddenly, she raised her hips and stopped. She arched her back and she screamed, as she squirted across the bed to the floor in a long loud orgasm. Elaine collapsed to the bed, shaking and moaning. Sarah's mom sat back and admired her work.

"That was some fuck. I want to do that to you right now. Are you ready?" She asked Sarah's mom.

Sarah's mom grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips. "I want to come and squirt like that so bad. I have not had an orgasm like that in a long time. Don’t make me beg. Just jump on me and make me your slave," she panted.

Elaine sat up and in spite of Sarah's mom’s size, Elaine flipped her down on her back, spread her legs and jumped right into her pussy. Sarah's mom was surprised and let out a scream. This caused Elaine to take three fingers and ram them into Sarah's mom. Sarah's mom moaned very loudly. Her body shuddered with a small orgasm. Elaine kissed and bit Sarah's mom’s thighs and worked her way up to older woman's mound. Small squirts of juice sprayed out over Elaine’s hand. Sarah's mom moved her hips sideways, swaying to the tingling touches of Elaine’s lips.

Elaine took Sarah's mom’s clit in her mouth. Sarah's mom raised her hips to push it further into Elaine. She bit her clit. Sarah's mom moaned loudly. Elaine rammed her three fingers in and out; she forced a fourth finger into Sarah's mom’s swollen pussy. That pushed her over the edge. She now pushed her pussy hard against Elaine’s hand. She sought that sweet release of pleasure that would satisfy her carnal needs. Elaine kept ramming into her and sucking her clit. Sarah's mom bounced up and down, side-to-side groaning and moaning. Soon, she arched her back and stopped. Elaine removed her fingers as a steady squirt sprayed the length of the bed and onto the floor. Sarah's mom collapsed groaning, moaning and sobbed in relief.

"Oh Elaine, Oh Elaine, Thank you. That was so exquisite. I have not come like that for years. You are a goddess. I am yours, do with me what you will," she cried out.

Elaine sat there looking down at Sarah’s mom, a smile of smug satisfaction across her face. She conquered Sarah's mom. She had been satisfied and satisfied another, a true achievement on her list of conquests. Who was next?

Sarah's mom stood up, ripped the sheets off the bed. She used them to wipe up her juice on the floor. She threw them in the laundry. She put on her sundress, kissed Elaine. She walked over to the utility closet, filled a bucket with hot water and detergent and mopped the floor to clean up Elaine and her messes. Elaine went upstairs to wait with Sarah for Ken's return. Humming sounds from Sarah's mom floated up from down stairs. She sounded so content.

Sarah was so horny from being away. She wanted Ken. Sarah anxiously watched out the window and saw Ken walking to the farm. She got up from the chair and waited by the door planning to jump him when he walked in. Elaine watched this with a big smile on her face.

"Can I join you and Ken, when he gets here?" Elaine asked Sarah.

"Yes, but I want him to cum inside me first. Then we will share," replied Sarah.

"OK" Elaine said.

I hung up my hat, gloves, coat and boots and walked in the door. Sarah practically knocked me over, throwing her arms around my neck, kissing me. One would think, I had been gone for weeks, but it was two hours. Instead of going down stairs, she led me up to her mom’s room in the attic. I followed her up the stairs, pinching her cute butt. She turned around, smiling at me.

I gave her a slap on her butt. She bent down and pushed her butt at me. I grabbed her and rubbed her butt. She stopped, stood up and leaned back into me with her head turned for a kiss.

"Move it along you two!" Elaine said from behind.

When we got up stairs in the room, I bent to kiss Sarah, picked her up and carried her to the bed. I stood her beside the bed and took all her clothes off roughly. She was breathing heavily, moaning softly. I threw her down on the bed and made her watch, as I stripped naked to join her. Elaine sat in the chair watching us. We kissed deeply. Sarah was already aroused, I didn’t have to do much. Her pussy dripped and her nipples jutted and were hard.

I pulled her by the hair to my lips. Her tongue probed my mouth, before my lips parted. I bit her tongue, thinking she would pull it back. She didn’t, but continued to push into my mouth. My hands were on her breasts, squeezing and kneading them. I pushed them up and sideways. Sarah moaned louder. I took her nipples and pulled on them, making them pop out even further.

"I love it, when you do that to my tits. Keep doing it please," she whispered in my ear in a pleading manner.

I continued squeezing and pinching her breasts and she moaned continuously. I left one hand working her breasts and moved the other to her pussy. The lips protecting her slit swelled and her clit sat exposed, waiting for my fingers. I rubbed up and down her wet slit. Her legs automatically opened to have me put my fingers inside her. I grabbed her clit and flicked it. She jumped and screeched. A spurt of juice came out of her slit. She was ready.

I grabbed some of the juice, flipped her over and pulled her up doggy style. I rubbed her juice around her butt hole. She started to move with me as I pushed a finger into her. Satisfied that she was wet and ready, I took my cock and pushed it all the way into her butt. She grunted and screamed. She wasn’t expecting that. She responded to the onslaught, pushing back to get me further inside. I thrust in and out. I felt my cock grow harder and ready to explode. I let go with my first cum load. She stopped, when she felt the hot juice inside her.

"Oh my, that was so great! It was totally unexpected and I loved it." She moaned. "Now lay down I want to suck your cock back to hard then ride you like my mom did in this bed."

I rolled off her and lay there on my back. Sarah went down between my legs and licked my cum soaked cock dry. She put the tip in her mouth and started sucking it. She moved her hand up and down in a circular motion. I grew harder. She laid my cock on my stomach and mounted over it. Her lips were on each side of it. She slid up and down on it, smearing her juice all over it. The tip kept hitting her swollen clit and made her jump each time. She lifted her head up and moaned for a long time. After she came again and spread more juice, she lifted up and put my cock in her pussy. She started riding me like a rodeo bronco rider, waving her hand in the air. It did not take her long to come again. I had not exploded but that was OK.

Sarah signaled Elaine to come over. Elaine got out of the chair and in the three steps needed to get to the bed she stripped naked. Sarah lay beside me with her legs spread and motioned for Elaine to get down on her pussy. Elaine started to lick Sarah tasting her cum. Elaine had her butt in the air, totally exposing her pussy.

I didn’t need an engraved invitation. I got on my knees behind Elaine and rammed my hard cock in her wet pussy. She picked up her head from Sarah’s pussy, moaned and returned to licking. Each time I pushed into Elaine, she pushed into Sarah. We continued this way, until I felt Elaine’s tunnel grab my cock. She was ready to explode. I quickened my pace to explode with her. She pushed more against Sarah. Elaine exploded, I exploded and Sarah exploded at the same time. There was juice flying everywhere and loud long moans of satisfaction. We collapsed on top of each other, panting and giggling. It was so wonderful. We had never done that before.

"Welcome Home Sarah," Elaine and I said. "It’s good to have you back."

"I have missed this for two weeks. I don’t ever want to do that again." Sarah exclaimed.

I guessed I made up my mind about fucking Sarah. It would continue. She knew Elaine and I were an item and exclusive. What Elaine wanted she got and Sarah took a back seat. Elaine and I had to share with Sarah's mom.

Elaine stayed for dinner and had another session with Sarah’s mom with Sarah's dad watching. He even tasted Elaine’s pussy, which Elaine loved.

Elaine and I retired to the basement and made love one more time together, before going to sleep. We were content that Sarah was back.

The rest of my vacation was more of the same. The real fun would begin, when Elaine and Sarah went off to college. Guess what college accepted them? Yup, they would be with Ken in the fall. Sarah's dad bought a small farmhouse for the three of us to share. Does that sound interesting?

Published 
Written by frogprince
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments