Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Takes Them All: Part 1

"Holly's a dirty girl, and tonight her dirty fantasy comes true!"

11
4 Comments 4
29.6k Views 29.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Holly was always a slutty girl. As a teenager she always had multiple boyfriends (and a couple of girlfriends) but they could never keep her fully satisfied. You would never think to look at her that she was quite the little sex addict.

Behind her beautiful blue eyes, golden hair, petite frame and innocent looking face was a sexual beast prowling for the next thrill. Here lately, thrills were few and far between. Now a single mother in her early 30s, life didn’t seem to hold much excitement. She still got around—she had practically slept with all the guys at work and about half the town, but casual sex just wasn’t interesting anymore. She wanted that spark she felt when she was younger and wilder.

As far as sex was concerned, Holly had the hook up. Her phone’s contact list was practically a dick-on-demand service. She could always find someone to call to come take care of her needs, but none of them really seemed like enough lately. She was bored. They had all been fun, but the same repeat booty calls just wouldn’t do.

Finally the answer came to her. She remembered back to when she last had that big sexual thrill she was craving. It was after a party at a friend’s house where she found herself taking on three guys at once. It was late on a stormy night. As thunder and lightning crashed outside and rain pounded the windows, she was completely naked taking a large dick from behind as she bent down to service two others. Thinking back to the thrill of giving herself to multiple men, she instantly got wet and knew exactly what she needed to do. One of her booty calls wouldn’t do, but all of them would make for the best night of her life.

After deciding to host her own gangbang, the blonde nympho made some calls to make it a reality. Some of the guys declined the invite preferring one-on-one encounters, but many jumped at the chance to be a part of her dirty fantasy.

When the day came, everything was perfect. The kids were with their father for the weekend, the house was ready for guests and a light rain patted the windows as thunder rumbled in the distance promising an approaching storm like the one in her memory. She loved fucking to the sound of rain and thunder. Everything was perfect.

She sat on her couch dressed in her sexiest little white negligee and matching leggings impatiently waiting for the fun that was ahead. The only thing left was the arrival of the important guests. All together, there were twelve men who agreed to come fulfill Holly’s fantasy.

First to arrive was Rob. He was a muscular athletic guy she had met at the bar a few months back and he had been in pretty heavy booty call rotation the last few weeks. The two shared a couple of drinks and discussed the plan for the night. Next were three of the guys from work; Damien, a tall muscular black man; Alex, a bulky Hispanic guy she had fucked in the parking lot at work a couple of times, and Mark, a clean cut blonde pretty boy she had only blown a few times.

Next through the door were three old college friends Chris, Dave, and Matt. To round out the group, were some more of the guys from work Mike, Andrew, Luke, Marcus and Eric. Most of the guys brought wine or beer, but Eric brought something more interesting.

“I hope you don’t mind, I brought someone who wants to watch,” he said as his sexy brunette wife Sandra stepped through the door. At first Holly felt threatened by another woman being in the mix, but then she remembered how much she liked to be watched when she was being a dirty little slut. The thought of another woman getting wet watching her take twelve cocks made Holly tremble with excitement.

It took a few glasses of wine before everyone relaxed enough to continue with the party.

YourSpecialLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YourSpecialLady

Once everyone was comfortable, Holly put on some sexy R & B music and set a small wooden chair in the center of the room. The men stood in a semi-circle watching to see what would happen next.

Holly pointed to Mark and instructed him to sit. She slowly approached him, carefully swaying her perfect ass to the music. She turned giving him a nice view of her white satin panties peeking out from under her short negligee as she danced slowly. Turning again she leaned forward placing her beautiful cleavage in front of his face.

Stepping in, she straddled the chair lowering herself onto Mark’s eager lap. Grinding to the music, she felt a rush as her wet pussy rubbed against his cock which she could feel throbbing behind his soft dress pants. Taken over with passion, she reached down and pulled her panties to the side and continued rubbing her wetness on his lap.

Mark looked down at the tuft of neatly trimmed blonde hair and the little pink clit that was now sliding up and down his hard shaft. The sight was almost too much. Just before he exploded in his pants, she pulled back leaving him without release.

“Do you want my pussy?” she whispered.

“God yes,” he mumbled.

Stepping back, the sexy blonde moved to the couch where she lay back, legs spread with her pussy exposed for all to see. She slid her hand between her legs and slowly slid a finger between her wet lips. Pulling away, a string of creamy wetness glistened on her finger. Her pussy clearly begged for attention.

“Lick me,” she purred.

Mark didn’t hesitate. Kneeling down in front of the couch, he placed his face before her perfect pussy breathing in the magical scent of her excitement. He quickly circled her clit with the tip of his tongue.

She moaned and gripped the back of his head as he slid his tongue between her sweet lips lapping up her juices. Her pussy pulsed in response to his oral work until she pushed him away. She stood and pulled him to his feet kissing him deeply tasting herself on his tongue. “Fuck me!” she said in a breathy voice as she turned rubbing her ass on his hard cock. Unzipping his pants, his hard member sprung forward pressing against her warm flesh. He slid the head along her lips and then pushed in.

Bending forward with a gasp of pleasure she called Matt to stand in front of her. He quickly obliged. She unzipped his jeans without hesitation and pulled his long hard dick out holding it in front of her face. He lightly moaned as she pumped her hand up and down on his shaft.

Her perfect tits nearly burst out of her top as Mark forcefully slammed into her appreciative pussy. She ran her tongue up and down the length of Matt’s throbbing cock before pulling it into her mouth. Taking him completely, she felt overwhelmed as both her mouth and pussy were filled and her body shook as she was rocked between to hard cocks ready to explode.

After a short time Mark let out a familiar moan as he pulled out. As she felt a wave of hot cum splash against the crack of her ass and run down, she grabbed Matt’s ass pulling him deep again sucking with everything she had until his dick twitched and pulsed in her mouth firing a large load of cum into her throat as he gripped the back of her head bucking with pleasure.

After swallowing her tribute and taking a breath, Holly looked around the room at all the turned on guys and one girl and started thinking about what to do with the other ten cocks.

To be continued. . .

Published 
Written by CustomErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments