Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home for the Holidays

"After returning home for Christmas, I hook up with a high school crush"

50
7 Comments 7
3.0k Views 3.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

"Hey, Brooke," I said as I gently tapped her shoulder. "Would you like to go to the school dance with me?"

"No," was her response followed by an annoyed look of disgust on her face.

Who could blame her? She and her sisters were all knockouts; a genetic gift given to them by their mother. I was just a skinny-ass kid with a bad acne problem who had no business asking out one of the hottest girls in school.

I looked to the other side of the hallway and saw Lacy and her clique pointing and laughing at me.

I heard her yell out, "Loser," as I passed by them. The putdown stung as I walked defeated to my first-period class. The life of a high school freshman can be a bitch sometimes.

10 Years Later

It was the holiday season and for the first time in six years, I was planning on visiting my parents for Christmas. The life of a military servicemember can be difficult. Being home for important dates and spending time with the family for the holidays can be difficult, especially if you're constantly deployed.

For the first time in my career, I found myself in a position to go home and seized the opportunity. My folks were ecstatic to see me and I was happy to see them. My buddies from high school dropped by and we sat in the living room drinking bourbon and catching up.

It was good to be home.

A couple of days later, I was visiting the liquor store to restock the bourbon my friends and I finished off soon after my arrival.

"Eddie?" A voice said behind me.

I turned around and saw this beautiful, petite woman who looked very familiar to me. The recognition hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Brooke?" I asked in an astonished response.

"Yes!" she squealed as she reached up and gave me a big hug.

She had not changed...mostly.

Brooke was still short in stature but her breasts had grown exponentially. For comparison, her mom and sisters were known for their asses more than their boobs, but Brooke was going for perfection. Her assets were well-presented through her tight, form-fitting green turtleneck. Her ass was a curvy work of art which was concealed by her tight black jeans. Her brown curly hair was now straight, but longer and adorned the tops of her shoulders. Her brown eyes held a look of seduction that was new in my presence.

"How have you been?" she asked before firing off a compliment and asking another question.

"Oh my God, you look great! Where have you been?"

I digested her words and responded in the order in which they were addressed to me.

"I'm great, thank you and all over the world."

That last part was a bit embellished as I had indeed been abroad, but most of that time was spent in the sandbox. The occasional pit stop in a European country offered a break between travel points but the reality was I spent a lot of time between my home-station and in southwest Asia.

Brooke looked me up and down. She was not subtle in her eye-fucking. I had seen this look from women before.

"I'm so sorry I can't talk longer," she began. "But come over to my house tonight. I'm hosting a Christmas party. Give me your phone, I'll give you the address."

She took my phone and opened my Note application before punching in her address. She handed it back to me and gave me another hug.

"See you tonight!" she beamed, as she turned towards the door.

Damn, her ass looks amazing, I thought to myself.

Later that day, I was talking to my best friend from high school, Josh. He couldn't believe it when I told him.

"You're going, right?" he asked.

"Hell yeah," was my reply. "You should come along, too. It might be fun!"

His eyes lit up and he gave me his trademark goofy smile. "Well, come on then," he said. "I'm driving!"

When we arrived at Brooke's house the party was in full swing. Aside from the numerous cars parked outside, the house itself gave me pause. I knew she came from a wealthy family, but this place was ridiculous. Not only was it huge, it was covered in Christmas lights along with the yard.

Since we could hear music from outside, we decided to just walk in. I don't think we made it ten steps into the house before we were met by Brooke herself. She looked incredible. She was wearing a revealing Santa outfit that showed off her luscious breasts and sexy legs. The skirt itself barely went past her ass.

"Hiiii!!!" she squealed upon seeing me.

She gave me another hug and took my arm. She looked at Josh with a coy smile.

"Make yourself at home," she said to him before she led me into the den.

Speaking of which, that room was ridiculous...but in a good way. It looked like a winter wonderland complete with a Christmas tree, lights everywhere and fake snow. She went all out.

It was there that looked like a mini-class reunion. I saw a lot of familiar faces. Lacy caught my eye immediately. On the surface, it didn't seem like much had changed over the past decade. She was there, sitting with her crew, all of them dressed in a reindeer costume.

"Hey, look who I found," Brooke announced as she sat us down on the couch.

"Eddie, is that you?" Lacy asked.

I nodded. "Hard to believe, isn't it?"

"Yes, it is," she said as she got up and sat down beside me. "If I had known you were going to turn out this attractive, I would have been much nicer to you in high school."

"Uhh...thanks, I guess?" was my response.

While I'm sure her intentions were good, her words still came across as a superficial bitch. However, I didn't care at that moment in time. It was water under the bridge.

"Hey Brooke, there is no more scotch and some of the guys were asking about the reserves," said a short, but well put together guy in an elf costume.

"Shit," replied Brooke. "I'll be right back!"

I watched as she left the room. Lacy brought my attention back to the present.

"That's Scott," she said. "He thinks he has a chance with Brooke, but if anyone is fucking that elf tonight, it's me!"

Her words drew some "whooos" from her friends as they toasted their friend's plans. Yep, the mean girls of high school became "Whooo Girls" as adults.

"Here's to us all getting laid!" exclaimed Jennifer, one of Whooo Girls who was dressed in a reindeer costume like her friends.

The night entered the late hours and people eventually began fleeing out the door. I had been engrossed in a long conversation with Brooke, I had lost track of time. Much of our conversation centered on catching up, talking about what we were doing now and some regrets. Brooke felt especially bad about how she treated me all those years ago.

bredasyun25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bredasyun25

"If there was a way I could make it up to you," she said gently stroking my cheek with her finger.

She looked around the den. We were the only ones in there. The lights from the tree and the cracking of the fireplace filled the void of silence as she took in the room.

"I have an idea," she said as she got up slightly before kneeling in front of me.

She unbuttoned my pants and after pulling the zipper down, pulled my cock out. It was semi-erect as I watched her take it into her mouth. Her glossy red lips faintly reflected the light from the tree as she looked at me and took my entire shaft into her mouth.

I groaned in ecstasy. Her mouth felt amazing. Her muffled gulps and slurps were the only sounds competing with the crackling embers of the fireplace. She licked my shaft from top to bottom, making sure she took care of my shaved balls. She smiled as she took one of them into her mouth, gave it a flick of her tongue before releasing it.

"Holy fuck, where did you learn to suck cock this good?" I asked.

"Mmmm...college mostly," she replied before taking my rod back into her mouth.

She continued going down on me for several minutes. I knew if she didn't stop, I would cum a lot sooner than I wanted. I hadn't been laid in weeks.

"Here," I said, as I helped her up and sat her on the couch. "There is something I have wanted to do for a long damn time."

After she sat down, I reached under her skirt and pulled away her panties. It was a lusty red thong that many partygoers certainly got an eyeful whenever she bent over throughout the night. Her wetness was revealed as I pulled them down and off her legs. She had trimmed her bush to resemble a Christmas tree.

"I never shave it in November," she said softly. "Then I shape it into a tree and leave it like that until after Christmas."

I buried my face between her legs. She tasted amazing. I honestly could have have blown my load right there just on the realization that I was going down on my high school crush. Brooke grabbed my hair and squirmed as I licked her labia. Her mound did tickle a bit despite being well-manicured.

"Oh fuck, where did you learn to eat pussy?" she asked.

"Europe," I said before returning my attention back to her pussy.

"Oh God!" she squealed. "Yes, just like that, baby! Don't stop!"

I worked her with my mouth for several more minutes. She did not hold back on the orgasms. If there was anyone in the house, they probably heard her. I don't care how big that place was; she was loud.

"You've got to fuck me," she said, nearly out of breath.

I stood up. My cock was very erect and ready to fill her. She removed my shirt before pushing me back down on the couch. Straddling me, she eased herself onto my rock-hard cock and began riding me. I pulled down her Santa outfit, exposing her beautiful tits. Her nipples were dark and complemented her well. Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck and rode me in a sensual, rhythmic motion, knowing full well she wanted me to last awhile.

"Oh fuck, that's hot," I heard a whispered voice say from the other side of the room.

It was Lacy. She was no longer wearing her reindeer costume, but was wearing a familiar-looking sweater. Her blonde hair was tied back. Leaning against the wall, she began exploring her body as she watched us. She wasn't wearing anything under the sweater and I had an unobstructed view of her shaved pussy. She even pulled her sweater up to show me her tiny, perky tits. Her nipples were hard.

Brooke whispered in my ear as she continued riding me. "You like being watched?" she asked as she gently bit my earlobe.

My only response may have been a barely audible "yes," but I do know my cock was a lot harder knowing full well one of the mean girls from my high school days was watching us and masturbating.

I don't know how long Lacy stood there watching, but after several minutes, Scott walked into the room. He may have been a short fucker, but the man was hung like a horse. He took in the scene before him and stroked his cock until he was hard. Then he bent Lacy over a nearby chair and began fucking her.

Brooke decided she wanted it from behind, too. She got up and turned around. I unzipped the back of her naughty little Santa outfit and slid it off her. The view from behind was incredible. She bent herself over on the couch and began rubbing herself.

"What are you waiting for?" she cooed. "Fuck me."

I got behind her and slid myself deep inside her wet, warm hole. Not to be outdone by Scott, I began fucking Brooke hard and fast. I spanked her ass as my balls slammed into her. Both women seemed to be competing with each other on who could moan the loudest. This went on for a while until Lacy got up and sat on the armrest of the couch. Scott removed her sweater—his sweater. I realized it was the same one he had been wearing earlier that night.

As Lacy's pussy became stuffed with Scott's enormous cock, Brooke turned to sit on the couch and wrapped her legs around my waist as I entered her once again. I proceeded to fill her with my thick member, watching her tits bounce up and down as I fucked her furiously.

The four of us were sweating, our bodies glistening in the Christmas lights. I looked over at Scott.

"Do you think these naughty girls deserve their presents?" I asked.

"Yes I do," he replied. "Let's spread some holiday cheer."

Both Brooke and Lacy got on their knees in front of us. I came on Brooke first. My cock released a long stream of cum that found its mark on her delicious tits. Another rope of cum hit her on the chin and dribbled down her chest. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked me dry.

Scott's load landed on Lacy's face. "Ohhhh...yeah, baby!" she moaned lustfully. "Cum all over my face!"

I gave him a high-five as our women continued sucking our cocks until we went limp. Then, they faced each other and shared the loads of cum they had received.

"Mmmm...Eddie tastes good," Lacy said devilishly. "I may have to borrow him."

"When I'm done with him," Brooke said as she got up and took my hand. "Do you have anything left?" she asked.

I smiled as she led us up the stairs to her bedroom.

When we opened the door, there was Josh with the remaining girls from Lacy's crew. They were all naked and playing some game that to this day, I don't know how to describe. Josh gave a goofy grin and said, "We're just playing some reindeer games!"

Merry Christmas, everybody!

Published 
Written by EddieErotik
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments