Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot and Steamy at the Local Café’

"And yet the cravings of the clit beckon as does the fix for a cup of coffee."

2
1 Comment 1
8.5k Views 8.5k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Join now to listen to this story

         They first met at the small local corner café’. The two of them sat at a table in the back. They looked almost like every other person sitting there. But they weren’t. They were there to talk about sex. And not just sex but “any-and-everything” sex.

         Before Ayden had arrived, Tiffany was writing in her journal. Her thoughts - desires and fears and hopes. Anything to clarify in her mind and heart what it was Tiffany hoped to accomplish in this upcoming meeting.

        Tiffany had dressed simply so as to not arouse suspicion. She wore her lacey bra and silky panties (that she had conveniently cut a teeny hole as she knew it would soon be enlarged) beneath her outer garments. Her top was a flimsy thin cotton shirt with a collar and three smooth buttons; its pattern of rosy flowers splattered across the bosom. Covering her panties was a long smooth skirt.         Tiffany never wore clothing with too many buttons – it just wasn’t flattering to the blubbery contours of her body; nor were most jeans or pants. It is hard to dress seductive when fat. And yet the cravings of the clit beckon as does the fix for a cup of coffee.   This was why Tiffany had arranged to meet him at the café’.         The air was chilly and every part of her body was at the alert and erect – not that anyone could necessarily see when looking at her. But Tiffany knew and that was enough. She ordered a very strong cinnamon espresso to sip while in anticipation of what might yet to be.          Ayden took his seat and watched her sip and write. He perused her attire from top to bottom as he wondered just how much clothing she was really wearing. The floral print on her shirt was entrancing to his eyes but so too were the little erect pin-points in her bosom. He watched her (drooling in his mind) as she gathered her writing paraphernalia and put everything in her bag. And then she looked up at him.        Ayden blushed as his eyes averted hers for he knew he was aroused. He could feel the swelling and pulsing of his engorged cock beneath the table bursting the seams of his denims. He moved one of his hands to cover his cock but as he did so he felt hers on his.       Tiffany was underneath the table before he even realized it. She was opening the buttons on his denims and bringing her lips to his enlarged cock. He wore no underwear.   She tongued his shaft and suckled his “longness” until it all fit in her mouth. Ayden opened wide his legs to give her more room with which to maneuver. It didn’t take long before he exploded in her mouth. The cinnamon from her coffee made him tingle all the more.          She finished her “second” drink and gently put my cock back in its place. Tiffany returned to her seat blushing and with bits of cum-dribble at the corners of her mouth.       Ayden leaned forward with his napkin to wipe her lips. His arm brushed against her breast and Tiffany shuddered. “I think you need a touch of help. Maybe we should continue this at my place”, he said.        She nodded. Ayden carried her bag as they went to pay and exited the café’.

MelodyMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelodyMansson

      They walked a few buildings down from the café’ to where Ayden lived with his roommate. He settled her on couch in the salon and went to bring drinks from the kitchen. He brought a tray with cookies and iced beer mugs. When he returned he found Tiffany sitting upright fondling her nipples through her shirt.           As Ayden bent to place the tray on the table the mugs of iced beer spilled all down the front of Tiffany’s clothes accentuating every contour of her bust and abdomen. She jumped as the icy beer trickled down into her panties and jiggled around to remove her outer clothes.         The more she jiggled and gyrated the more Ayden felt a swelling in his pants – again.         And then the roommate, Sebastian came home and with him his friend Dylan. They tool one look at the scene in front of them and stripped naked.         The three men at first left Tiffany alone in her “cold” dance as they joined together in a “lick-fest” of one another. the trio were so busy playing with each others nipples they didn’t notice that Tiffany was right next to them until all of a sudden one of the men, Dylan, yelped as he felt a popping sensation in his butt. All turned and looked as Tiffany slowly jabbed her finger into his butt. Dylan bent over to better encompass the full finger. As he did Sebastian went down on his knees and “swallowed” his cock whole and pumped his balls until Dylan squirted full blast into Sebastian’s mouth.          It was all Ayden could do to hold back. He scooped up Tiffany (even with all her fatness) and set her on the couch. He crept between her legs and called out to Dylan and Sebastian to each hold a leg far apart. They stood there watching as Ayden slowly and temptingly rolled his tongue on and around her clit over the silky panties. They all wondered if she had a “bushy pussy” or a “shaved beaver”. It was hard to know just by watching Ayden slurp away.        Sebastian’s and Dylan’s cocks were starting to salute the air so they leaned in to Tiffany and whacked her face with their cocks until she had no choice but to suck cock.       The truth is, Tiffany was begging for cock. “Please put your cock in my holes- any and all! I need every cock I can get! Now!” She was humping up and down it was almost impossible to hold her legs apart and bring their cocks close to her lips. So they took turns.      Tiffany was gasping for air in her excitement, “Don’t stop! I want, no, I need to cum! Please!” Ayden stood over her, aimed his cock through the hole in her panties and pushed and pumped as he ripped the panties wide open as his cock pummeled into her pussy.       Dylan and Sebastian peered over to see her womanhood in all its glory – bushy and juicing everywhere. Once Ayden’s cock was inside her they let her legs go and focused on one another’s cocks.      That is until Ayden came with his cum. Then the three men decided all was not over until they each had a “ride” on Tiffany.       Tiffany was glowing and smiling from ear to ear as if she had won the jackpot. Her clit had been quite fulfilled and so had the cocks around her.       A cock in the pit might be more accurate.    
Published 
Written by godzilla1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments