Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Tub Fantasy

"A hot fantasy for a cold night..."

18
3 Comments 3
22.2k Views 22.2k
3.2k words 3.2k words
It’s a cold, clear night. The air is crisp and fresh. We’re at a hotel bar, having a few drinks. You’re dressed in jeans and a colorful blouse, and you've got on those heels I like so much. You look amazing and the alcohol is starting to get too me. I’m having a hard time keeping my hands off of you. I just want to touch you, feel you. We’re flirting and kissing at the bar. And I've got a thousand ideas running through my head; things I want to do to you and things I want you to do to me. You and I are sitting at the bar, but turned towards each other. My hands are on your thighs. Your hands are on my arms.

I keep noticing a woman behind you. She’s sitting by herself at the bar and she’s been stealing glances at us through the mirror behind the bar. I suspect she’s looking more at you. I finally catch her openly staring at you. She notices my eyes and gives me a shy smile.

I look back to you, a sly grin on my face. You ask me about the grin, you’re wondering what’s going on. I lean into you, a hand behind your neck, my other hand reaching for the small of your back. God I want to kiss you right then. Our lips meet and you can feel the urgency building in me. I need you, but I want to play a little first. I break the kiss and lean towards your ear, until I’m just inches away. I take your hand in mine, the grin still on my face. I whisper to you, “I’m not the only one you’re making horny." I pull your hand to the front of my jeans. You've got me hard and I’m convinced you've got her wet.

You look around, trying to find who I’m talking about. “The blonde behind you,” I say. You turn and look at her. She’s looking at you. As your eyes lock and the two of you smile at each other, my hand returns to your thigh, slowly moving higher. My free hand reaches for your chin and I turn you to face me, “Do you know what I want right now?” I’m sorry, baby, but sitting there with you so close to me...fuck, you make me so damned horny.

“I want to watch her kiss you, watch you undress her, watch her suck on your tits, watch both of you suck my dick.” Your eyes lower as your lips take on a shy grin. “Do you want me to watch the two of you? Do you want to kiss her? Would you like me to fuck you while she sucks on your nipples? Would you want me to fuck her?”

Your eyes return to mine. I see the answer before you even have a chance to voice it. I see the fire and desire in your eyes. I feel the heat from your body. I hear the subtle change in your breath. For just a moment, I see it all, that raw passion you hide just below the surface. All I can do is simply experience it in that moment, before I lose control and kiss you again.

After we kiss, you turn back to the blonde. This time your smile is sure and confident, so fucking sexy. You motion for her to join us. She hesitates a moment, then grabs her drink and comes towards us. She sits beside you and introduces herself to you, and then you introduce the two of us.

Her hair is straight and long. She’s petite. She’s wearing jeans and a simple black blouse. She’s not dressed provocatively, but like you she exudes sensuality. All I can do is hope this night will be as amazing as I think it will.

We drink and chat for a while, getting to know each other. My hands haven’t left your body since she sat down. On your thigh, or you back, rubbing your arm, gently holding your hand. I just need to touch you, to feel you there. She tells that she’s staying at the hotel that night and a little about herself. We continue for hours, until we’re surprised when the bartender announces last call.

As I finish my drink, I ask the two of you, “Are we sure we want this night to end already?” It’s not anywhere near as subtle as I wanted it to be. You give me that sexy smile that drives me so crazy, the shy smile has returned to her lips. You ask me what I have in mind, but before I can respond she says there’s a hot tub outside. You turn to her and your smile gets even bigger. My heart almost stops. I stand there silently waiting for you to decide. You look back to me, your decision is already made, but you want to tease me. The teasing stops when you catch the sight of my hard dick through my jeans.

“Sounds like fun,” you say with a mischievous grin.

She hurries to her room to change and we’re left alone for a short time. I can’t resist. I pull you to me, kissing you hard, pressing your body into mine, so you can feel how hard I am. My hands reach for your ass. I’m so tempted to rip off your clothes right there and fuck the sense out of you. We’re standing by an elevator. It would be so easy to drag you into one, strip you naked, and give you my dick as hard as I could. But I manage to control myself. The kiss ends and you regain your composure. You want to tease me some more, “I don’t have a bikini.”

The elevator opens and she steps out. She’s wearing a pullover to hide her bikini. She says she’s ready and the three of us head outside. The night has only gotten colder, but it promises to get much, much hotter.

We find the hot tub and turn it on, giving it a moment to warm up. My patience is slipping. I reach for you again and pull you to me as my lips find yours. I see her staring at us from the corner of my eye, her mouth is open with anticipation. I motion for her to join us. She stands besides us, my arms are still around you. I turn you around, between her and me, and pull you back to me. You can feel my dick pressing against your ass, my hands on your hips. I whisper into your ear, “Kiss her.”

Your hands find hers as she steps into you. As your lips meet, I kiss the back of your neck. The two of you end your first kiss of the night. Her eyes are glossy, her breath more rapid and I can feel your heat against me. We stand there quietly for a few minutes, each of us anticipating what’s going to happen. The waiting is driving me insane.

My impatience begins to take over again, as my hands reach for the bottom of your blouse and my hands work underneath it to find your bare skin. My lips return to the back of your neck and I leave a trail of kisses from there down to your shoulder, as I pull you back into me. I can’t see your face, but I feel it when your eyes close. My hands begin to slowly lift your blouse, exposing your skin to her inch by inch. Even now, I want to show you off and to tease you and her both. You lift your arms so I can remove the blouse completely. You're more than ready to get the show started. I can feel you shiver slightly as the cold air hits your skin. Don’t worry, we’ll be in the hot water soon. My fingers reach for the button on your jeans, undoing them quickly. I stop for a moment to let you kick off your shoes, then slowly lower your jeans exposing your sexy legs. Now you're dressed only in a bra and thong. You looks so beautiful, so fucking sexy.

She takes the sight of you in for a moment and then removes the wrap covering her swim suit. She turns around, giving us both a view of her ass as she moves to the hot tub. I urge you forward as she gets in the water and you pull away from me to get in. As you sit down beside her she leans into you, wanting another kiss. Your lips lock together and your eyes close. I take the opportunity to quickly undress and get in the water.

Your hands roam her body, as I sit on the other side of the hot tub. Even from here I can feel the urgency building inside you. I move to you, resting behind you. I position you in between me and her again. My lips go to your shoulder, then your neck as my hands glide across your front. You can feel the desire in my touch. I pull away for a moment to find the clasp to your bra and quickly release it.

CHARLOTTESINSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTESINSS

You press back into me as the bra falls from your chest, exposing your breasts. I’m hoping she can take the clue.

She does. Her lips find one of your nipples. My fingers find the other. My free hand reaches for yours and guide it to my dick. You take me in your hand tightly, as you wrap your fingers around my hard cock and you begin to slowly caressing me.

She moves away from you as she stands. She’s staring at the two of us. My free hand has replaced her mouth, both of my hands teasing your breasts. You reach for me with your other hand and cups my balls. She grins wickedly as she takes off her bikini top and throws it away; her bottoms quickly join her top. She sits on the edge of the tub and exposes her shaved pussy to us.

She sits there a moment as we both stare at her. My lips find your ears, “What do you want to do with her, baby? Do you want her to lick your pussy? Do you want to lick hers?” You don’t answer, but your grip tighten around my dick and makes the answer clear. “Kiss her, baby…”

You move towards her and your hands reach for her thighs. Your lips begin to kiss her stomach and your gorgeous ass is staring straight at me, your panties completely see through from the water. I’m dumbstruck at the sight, completely mesmerized by you. I come back to reality as I hear her grasp and I realize your mouth has found her pussy. Her hands are on the back of your head holding you in place. I almost wish those were my hands right now. I can’t take it anymore. I need to touch you again. I move behind you and pull your panties off. I reach around, taking your nipples in my hands again. My dick is resting on the crease of your ass. I'm so fucking hard. You gasp as I work your nipples. I squeeze and rake my fingernails across them.

Her breath quickens and her moans get louder as you drive her closer to release. My dick is pulsing against your ass. I lean back away from you, just for moment. One of my hands leaves your nipple and reaches in between your legs. Your pussy is so fucking wet. I slip two fingers in. I desperately want it to be my dick instead, but I don’t want this to end too quickly.

She cries out as she explodes on your tongue. You cry out with her as my fingers work your nipple and pussy. You fall back onto your knees as you relax; she sinks back into the water to do the same. I sit on the edge of the hot tub to cool off. I have the stupidest grin on my face.

You look back at me over your shoulder, a sexy smile on your lips and a hungry look in your eyes. I’m in trouble. You move to me and slide in between my legs. My smile only gets bigger and my dick harder. You reach for my balls in your hand, squeezing just enough to wipe the grin away. I spread my legs wider as I push up to you. Fuck, I want your mouth on my me. Don’t make me beg.

You don’t. Your lips find the head of my dick, sucking me into your mouth. My eyes screw shut, my mouth wide open. Holy shit this feels good. My eyes open as I look at her. She staring at you as she watches you go down on me. Her hand is in between her legs. She’s playing with herself while she watches you play with me.

Her eyes meet mine and I’m dare her to join you without saying a word. She moves towards us and sits next to you. One of her hands reaches for me, replacing your hand around my dick. Her other hand reaches for your chin, pulling you off of me and into her kiss. I’m looking down at the two of you, watching you kiss, her hand on my dick, yours on my balls. This is a fantasy come true.

The two of you break the kiss and she lowers her mouth onto my dick. She takes me as deep as she can in one motion. Your head moves below her and your tongue finds my balls. Oh fuck, this is heaven, but I can't wait any longer. ”I need you, now…”

I pull you up and into my lap as she backs away, “I need my dick inside you.” You reach for me, taking me in your hand, guiding me in. “Fuck, baby,” my voice is just a whisper. My hands find your nipples as I fill you. You begin bouncing up and down on me. You need this as much as I do. I almost forget about her, my body consumed by you, until I feel her tongue on my balls. You feel her beneath you and the sensations prove too much as you explode around me. Your orgasm is strong and long. I can only brace myself and ride it out, desperately trying to hold back. Your body stills and she pulls away again. I’m still rock hard inside you.

Your eyes open and you look down on me. There's a satisfied look on your face and a mischievous spark in your eyes. “Her turn," you say as you look back at her. She responds with her own smile and moves to lean against the edge of the hot tub. You lift yourself off of me, “Fuck her.” Fuck me.

I stand and move to her with you right behind me. I reach her and grab onto her hips. It dawns on me that this is the first time I've touched her tonight. You come up behind me. Your begin kissing my shoulder as your hand reaches around and grabs my dick. You point it directly at her wet pussy. I slowly pull her back onto me as you hold me in place, inching my dick into her. I feel your hand between me and her still wrapped around my dick. Your other hand reaches for a nipple, roughly raking across it. Oh fuck. She leans forward, pulling away from me, almost letting my dick slip out of her. Then she pushes back, letting me fill her again. Over and over, the two of you playing with my body and driving me to the edge. You feel my body tense as my hips begin pushing forward. I need to take control of this, I need to fuck her. You remove your hand from my dick and my grip tightens on her hips. I push her off, then slam her back onto me. It’s hard, my need taking control. Your now free hand reaches between my legs from behind me, grabbing my balls as your teeth gently bite into my shoulder. You want me to play rough.

I take the hint and fuck her hard, like an animal, hovering right on the brink of losing all control. But I won’t let that happen, not yet. There’s one more thing I’m going to do before this night is done. Over and over, in and out of her wet pussy, until I hear her cry out and feel her body tighten around me. I slow down to let her enjoy the ecstasy.

When she finally calms, I pull out and quickly spin around. I take you in my arms and whisper in your ear, “I’m going to fuck your ass.” I turn you around and push you down onto the edge of the hot tub. I take my dick in my hand and bring it to your tight ass. I'm still slick from her pussy. I enter you slowly, but forcefully. I need this. You've driven me to the brink. This is your punishment and you’re going to love it. I push myself in slowly, all the way. Then quickly back out so I can slam back into you. You realize this is the hardest I've ever fucked you, that I’m out of my mind with need. My eyes are closed, my mouth open, my hands on your hips. I’m roughly taking everything I need.

Suddenly, I feel her in front of me. Her mouth is on one of my nipples, her hand on the other. My eyes snap open and I see her there teasing my body as I fuck your ass. I feel you grasp. Her other hand has found your pussy. I’m fucking your ass with everything I have, her fingers are in your cunt, her other hand on my chest, her lips on my nipple. You cry out again, overtaken by the pleasure. Your body tightens around me as your ass milks my dick. I can’t hold out anymore. I cum with a growl, my hands so tight on your hips that it hurts. I hold myself there as I cum hard, overwhelmed by own release.

Eventually I calm, my dick softens, and I pull away from you as I fall back into the water. You join me and sit in my lap as you embrace me. She settles into the water across from us with a content look on her face. We stay there for a while enjoying the satisfaction of our night. This was an amazing night.

Published 
Written by Sicarium
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments