Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot, Wet and Horny

"Me and my girlfriend have our way with a young Spanish guy!"

36
28 Comments 28
136k Views 136k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Legendary Story
Here's my latest offering. Hope this makes you guys hard and the girls wet!!!

I have just returned from a well-earned holiday with my girlfriend to the Canary Islands. We were lucky enough to have the week in a private villa on the island of Tenerife, courtesy of a friend of a friend. The whole thing was arranged at fairly short notice so Laura and I took the opportunity to buy new bikinis a couple of days before the trip. Not that I don’t have plenty of swimwear and the like but you know a girl doesn’t need much of an excuse to go shopping.

What I want to tell you about in this story is the first of two sexy encounters that happened out there in the sun. We had a luxury four-bedroomed apartment, swimming pool and Jacuzzi at our disposal for the eight days and it was blimming lovely! The girl who owned it, a successful model, was there half the time but was doing some naughty nude photo shoots on a secluded beach somewhere for the other half.

Being early March it was very warm, rather than hot, but out in the sun it was just right. Laura and I would get up late, drink freshly squeezed orange juice and spend a leisurely day reading by the pool. When we weren’t doing that we would relax in the Jacuzzi or take a leisurely walk down to a nearby village for some local tapas.

It was on our third day and we were sun bathing by the swimming pool. Apart from Victoria the owner, we hadn’t seen anyone else at the apartment, although she said that there were some staff who might drop by a few times a week. I was just going to ask Laura to top up my sun tan lotion when this guy appeared in knee-length beige shorts and flip flops. He was beautifully tanned and had shoulder-length brown hair. Laura was still lying down in the sun lounger, so I tapped her arm.

“Hey baby, look at this!”

“What? Oh fuck! Who’s that!”

“I don’t know, but I want some!”

The guy walked towards us and smiled. He spoke good English but with a strong local accent.

“Hi girls, don’t mind me, I’m just checking the water quality in the pool.”

“That’s OK. What’s your name?” I asked.

“It’s Jaime.”

“I’m Danielle, this is Laura,” I said.

“Hi Jaime! You’re cute!” Said Laura.

“Oh you think!” He said, modestly.

Jaime was quite a dish. He was perfectly toned, maybe six feet tall and had a quiet, charming manner. His shorts were quite low slung and the line of his male V was peaking tantalisingly above the waist. To two horny girls, fuelled with Bacardi and the Canarian sunshine, he was sex on legs.

“So how’s the pool quality?” I asked.

“It’s just fine. I knew it would be, but I have to check anyway.”

“How about the Jacuzzi quality?” Said Laura.

“The Jacuzzi quality?” Said Jaime, not getting her drift. I did though. I knew my naughty girlfriend and what was on her mind.

“Have you got to be anywhere Jaime?” I asked, keeping my fingers crossed.

“No. I have to help my uncle paint his boat later, but that’s not for two hours.”

I stood up and so did Laura. His jaw dropped. I don’t think our boobiness was quite so apparent when we were laid out. But now, in our skimpy little bikinis…Jaime looked a bit giddy.

“Wow!” He exclaimed, fanning his face with his hand .

“Me and Laura were just thinking of sharing a Jacuzzi. Would you like to join us Jaime?”

“Seriously! Yeah sure! Except I didn‘t bring my trunks.”

“You won’t be needing any trunks Jaime,” said Laura.

As she spoke, Laura pulled on the little tie up on my bikini top. It fell away slowly and Jaime suddenly found himself looking at my tits.

“You like these Jaime? You’re gonna love Laura’s!” I did the honours on my girlfriend’s bikini and a second later we were both topless.”

Jaime was agog. It was the only word.

“Muchos Chuchos!” He exclaimed.

Jaime’s hand instinctively went to shield the front of his shorts, no doubt protecting his modesty. I looked at Laura and grinned. She had read my mind.

“Your turn,” we said.

“My turn?” I have nothing to take off!”

“Those!” I said, pointing to his shorts.

“You want me to take them off?!”

“Sure. If you’re sharing a Jacuzzi with us, we want to see your tackle!” Said Laura.

Jaime obviously hadn’t quite got the idea. He looked at us as he fiddled with the button on his shorts.

“Don’t make me have to spank you Jaime! Get them shorts off!” I ordered.

“Yes, of course. It’s just…”

We both licked our lips and we waited like two kids in a sweetshop on our birthday. Jaime’s chest seemed to be heaving a little and I don’t think he had ever been in a situation like this before. He unzipped his shorts tentatively. He looked at us with his lovely, light brown eyes. He couldn’t have been more than eighteen. In accepting the offer to jump into the Jacuzzi with us, I think he had simply been polite. I’m sure he didn’t have the faintest idea what lay in store for him. I guess he was confident enough and I can’t believe he hadn’t had his moments with the local girls. Laura and I were going to show him just how bad two English girls could be.

I was so damned horny at that moment and I knew Laura felt the same. We had been teasing each other all day. In the morning I had licked Laura’s pussy and teased her clit with my silver bullet. She had put two fingers inside my wet little cunt, again stopping before I came. We often do that, take each other to the edge and then leave the best bit till later. We could have still done that, but neither of us were going to let a nice hard cock go to waste. My pussy was juicy and simply aching to be penetrated.

He popped open the button on his shorts and they slid down his toned, hairy legs. His cock was thick and the foreskin had already begun to peel back as he grew harder and harder. He already had a good semi on as we stepped towards him. Laura stroked his cock from the base to tip as I stroked the line of fine black hairs, which covered the lower half of his abs. He really was a beautiful specimen of a man.

“Shall we run that Jacuzzi then Jaime?” I said.

“OK, I think that would be good!” He said, positively.

Laura and I took him by the hands and we walked round the edge of the swimming pool and onto the patio. The Jacuzzi didn’t take long to fill up and was soon bubbling away nicely.

“You get in first Jaime,” I said.

We watched, a little in awe of his perfect body as he climbed in. He sat there with a look of expectation, as I peeled off my panties. Laura did the same.

EmilyBenning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyBenning

Jaime’s face was glowing. He looked up at us, his eyes flitting between mine and Laura’s swollen, pink pussy lips. Before we stepped into the warm, bubbling water we decided to give Jaime a little show.

I turned to Laura and gave her a long, lingering kiss. Our bodies were still just a little oily from the sun cream and our boobs squidged together as we kissed. I turned to face Jaime and Laura put her hands around my front, massaging my stomach. Slowly but surely she moved her right hand upwards fondling my breasts one at a time. Her other hand went south until it reached my gaping crack, which was now so wet and with him watching… I wasn’t going to be happy until he fucked me. I could wait just long enough to tease him a bit more though.

“You two are amazing!” He said, in his sexy Spanish voice.

“Thank you Jaime,” I said. “I think we’ll join you now.”

“OK, you are welcome!” He said, his face beaming.

We climbed in until the water was up to our necks and we sat as closely as we could, sandwiching him between our bodies.. He didn’t look nervous, so much as overwhelmed. I took his hand and guided it between my legs. Laura meanswhile was playing with his hard on.

“Hey Danielle. Feel this!” Exclaimed Laura.

To say Jaime was hard was an understatement. I joined Laura in stroking him. Our young Spanish companion just threw his head back and groaned as we teased him beneath the bubbles.

“Is that nice Jaime?!” I enquired.

“Oooh Yeah! It‘s nice!”

“Ah the poor guy, do you think he’ll last the distance?” Said Laura.

“Yeah. He’ll be OK!”

I ran my hands through his hair and pressed my mouth into his neck. He responded with a long groan as he helped himself to my tits. He squeezed my boobs gently, tweaking my nipples and I was getting hotter and hotter. I wasn’t sure how long I was going to last without some cock. I just prayed he would hold on for me. I nodded to Laura, who was still entertaining herself with his dick. The time had come to take things a bit further.

We dabbed ourselves dry and went back into the sun, laying the towels into a little square, making ourselves a soft area to make out in. We knelt down and suddenly Jaime was all over me. He had his hands on my bum cheeks and was kissing my face and lips eargerly. He was properly turned on and I loved it. He was a wonderful kisser, and I stroked the stubble on his face as our mouths fed hungrily on each other. We were both so fired up, especially as Laura was now fingering me with one hand and working his cock with the other. I couldn’t wait any longer, I needed his cock inside me before I exploded.

I pointed to the towel and told him to lie on his back. He clutched his dick as if he was aching. His nob end was so reddened; so engorged with the force of his erection. I knelt between his feet and stroked his sac. If ever there were a pair of balls bursting with lovely fresh semen it was his. Laura stroked his face as I moved towards his throbbing cock.

Laura leant forwards and spoke softly into his ear.

“She wants you Jaime, don’t disappoint her!”

I let out a long, loud moan. They might have heard me in the village as I lowered myself onto his beautiful prick. I was so wet, my body seemed to just sink down on his pole until my bum cheeks came to rest on his balls. I balanced myself by putting one hand flat on his thigh and began to rock my hips backwards and forwards. I was soon riding him with a steady rhythm and with each thrust I let out a little yelp. The momentum made my boobs jiggle and I was squeezing every ounce of pleasure from his amazingly hard dick. Jaime’s strong, bronzed hands held my breasts as I fucked him and his face was a picture of ecstasy as he fondled them with my tight wet pussy riding his dick.

Laura kissed him softly as my pussy was beginning to tighten with the beginnings of my orgasm. Jaime closed his eyes unaware of Laura‘s intentions. She put a couple of fingers in her pussy and then gave them to him to taste.

“See how wet I am Jaime!” She said.

“Ooooohhhhh…..hmmmmm….yeah…yes!”

It was clearly an effort for Jaime to even speak as I was occupying his mind and body to the full. Laura stroked her pussy and smeared the moisture on his lips. I loved how she was teasing him and I was getting more and more turned on. My clit was swollen and every time I jerked my hips, his cock was hitting my G spot - it was only a matter of time before I orgasmed.

“You want my pussy Jaime?!“ Said Laura as she stretched one leg out. She was squatting on the other leg and hovered above his face.

“Ooooooh Laura! Ooooooooh… yes…you little tease!” I cried.

Laura leant forwards and kissed me as she sat on his face. I know how wet my girlfriend gets when she’s turned on and I knew that his tongue and nose would be bathed in her honey. Laura didn’t take long to gain some benefit from the situation and was extremely vocal about it too!

For a while we were like a puddle of sex and I can only imagine our hot our little threesome must have looked right at that moment. I held on to Laura and as such I was able to steady myself and bounce up and down on Jaime’s cock. My pussy was instantly elevated to an extra level of pleasure and I moaned and cried as the sensations intensified. Laura was also moaning as Jaime was no doubt eating her soaking wet cunt. Still his rock hard dick remained in my pussy as my body began to shiver with pleasure and I came hard.

“Aaaaaaaaaaah Laura….oooooh fuck!!! Oooooooh baby!!!”

“Oh yeah! Ooh Danielle….I’m…I’m…whoooooooooo!”

As my lips pressed into Laura’s and we kissed each other breathlessly I felt Jaime’s cock erupt inside me and I was aware of an ocean of hot spunk filling me up. He gave way to his emotions as his groans grew louder and louder and I drained him of his cum.

We left him on the towel while Laura and I sipped our Bacardi Breezers.

Jaime held his now limp penis in his hand and looked at us. Make no mistake - he was spent.

“You all right Jaime?” I asked.

“I think you killed me.”

“Ha ha! Good!” I said jokingly.

We gave him a while to get himself together but he looked a little dizzy when he got up.

“You sure you’re OK?” I asked.

“I’m fine thank you. Just a little whoozy.”

“Yeah probably just your blood recirculating or something,” I said.

“I think you’ll be needing these,” said Laura, holding out his shorts.

He walked off the way he had come and turned and smiled as Laura put her arm around my waist.

“I don’t know about you,” said Laura, but I’m hungry.

“Definitely,” I agreed

We both went inside to shower and slipped into our short dresses and cardigans as it was beginning to cool down for the evening and we wandered into the village. I hoped the little tapas bar would be doing their paella. That and a nice cool beer. Just what I needed after an afternoon of hot sex.

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments