Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hotel Slut

"I acted out a fantasy of taking two strangers in my hotel room."

32
4 Comments 4
72.9k Views 72.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Famous Story
My name is Nichelle and I recently turned 25. Shortly after, my boyfriend and I broke up after being together for two years. His loss. Not to brag, but I'm very attractive. I'm 5'9, size 8, with a nice bubble butt and perfectly perky 36 B boobs. I'm black with cocoa brown skin. I have dark brown eyes, a slightly pointy nose, full lips and a smile to die for. Since I'm naturally beautiful, I really have no need for makeup.

Not too long ago I realized I have an addiction... Reading kinky stories online and playing with myself. Sometimes I do it four times a day. I often imagine I'm one of the characters. Although I'm single, I love reading stories of men being cuckolded by their wives, gangbangs, race play and domination.

In my everyday life, I'm actually pretty normal. Nobody would suspect I often dream of being used and abused by random big cock white men.

One summer evening, I was feeling very horny. I had just finished a bottle of wine and realized making myself cum using my fingers just wasn't doing the trick. It had been so long since I had a cock in me. I needed one now. I decided to shower and go out alone to see what trouble I could get in.

After I showered, I searched for 20 minutes for the perfect outfit. I decided on a tan, flowing skirt that stopped mid thigh along with a white lace tank top and tan and white wedge sandals. I was feeling risky so I decided to go without a bra and panties. Hopefully the wind would blow a little and expose my smooth and bald cunt to a horny passerby.

I was staying at a hotel for the weekend since my apartment flooded. The hotel was downtown and a lot of busy professionals were always there so I decided to try the bar downstairs.

I got to the bar just in time to get the last seat. The bar was filled with older, white collar white men. I didn't see a woman in sight. I felt my clit tingling and my pussy throbbing. I just knew I was getting fucked tonight I glanced around the bar and made eye contact with one gentleman. He looked to be about 45. He was tall, slender, slightly muscular, had.icy blue eyes, salt and pepper hair and a goatee. He walked over to me and asked if I wanted a drink and I accepted.

We talked a while as we had a few drinks. I found out his name was Mick and he was a lawyer in town with his partner, Jim working on a high profile case.

Shortly after our 5th shot, I knew I had to make a move before I was too wasted to do anything. The bar had become slightly less populated so my gentleman friend could finally sit next to me. I took his hand and slyly put it on my smooth thigh. He looked at me and I winked, letting him know he could go further. I spread my legs a little as his hand went up my thigh. His fingertip brushed against my clit. He seemed surprised I was so wet but he kept going. I was beginning to feel flustered. I excused myself to go to the bathroom where I proceeded to write him a note.

"I'm in room 219. You and your partner come use my slutty black cunt NOW."

I walked back to the bar, handed him my note and walked to my room using my sexiest strut. I didn't even look back because I knew they were coming.

As soon as I got to my room, I stripped my clothes, pulled up a porn site on my lap top and played with my pussy. Just as I was on the brink of cumming, I heard a knock at my door. I quickly jumped up to answer it as I felt my pussy juices dripping down my thigh.

As soon as I opened the door, Mick said in a low, husky tone, "You're getting fucked hard tonight you little horny slut."

I opened my mouth to speak, but he put his hand over my mouth. "You're my slave tonight. You speak when I tell you to."

I was so fucking turned on I couldn't believe it.

BlondWomann
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlondWomann

Jim shut the door as Mick dragged me to the bedroom.

"Get on your knees,whore. We like having our cock sucked by pretty black bitches."

I crawled over to Mick as he took off his pants and boxers. I was in awe. His cock was at least 8 inches. It was thick and vein covered with big hanging balls. I eagerly opened my mouth and took it in, savoring his slimy pre cum. He put his head back and moaned before grabbing the back of my head and fucking my mouth. I started gagging and my eyes started watering and that turned him on.

"Jim, this little slut sucks a mean cock. You have to feel it while I fuck her little black cunt."

Mick yanked me up by the hair and threw me on the bed. He forced my legs open and went to suck my clit. I came immediately.
Mick then shoved his big hard cock in my soaking wet pussy as Jim shoved his cock in my mouth. I sucked as best as I could while laying down.

Mick lifted my legs on top of his shoulders and started rubbing my clit. It didn't take long for me to start to shake and convulse into another orgasm.

"That's a good little whore. You love this big, white cock fucking your slutty cunt. You're a filthy little black slut aren't you?"

I loved how he was talking to me, using me, abusing me.

Jim changed positions, squatting on top of me so I could suck his balls and lick his hairy asshole. I was enjoying shoving my tongue in his ass as he pinched and squeezed my nipples.

I felt Mick tense up. He was on the verge of cumming. He grunted as he came then he slowly pulled out. Jim got down and started sucking Mick's cum from my cunt. I couldn't believe it. This was fucking hot.

"Open your mouth, slut and clean this cum off my cock," Mick said as he forced his big cock in my mouth. I sucked it like my life depended on it.

Mick suddenly pulled his cock from my mouth and looked at Jim, who then pulled out of my dripping cunt. I wanted to ask why, but I wasn't allowed to talk. I wouldn't be waiting long. Mick yanked me up and told me to ride Jim's cock, which I quickly obliged.

Soon after, Mick spread my ass cheeks and spit on my hole before easing his cock in. I let out a slight yell, which was apparently not what I was supposed to do. I felt a sharp sting on my ass from Mick's smack.

"Shut up, slut and take this cock you wanted."

I did as I was told. After the initial pain of his large cock entering my tight asshole, the double penetration started feeling amazing. They gained a steady rhythm and started fucking me harder. It didn't take long for me to cum again. I've never felt such a feeling.

After they fucked me for another 15 minutes, they were both pounding me harder and cumming simultaneously. Mick pulled himself from my asshole, leaving his cum dripping down my pussy onto Jim's balls. I slowly rolled off Jim and laid on the bed completely satisfied, but worn out.
Jim once again got between my legs for clean up duty. This time he sucked the cum from my pussy and asshole. It was so intense I had my first squirting orgasm. After he finished with me, he went and cleaned the juices from Mick's cock, using his mouth once again.

When Jim was satisfied with his job, they both got dressed. Mick came over and kissed me deeply and passionately before thanking me.

When they left, I went to shower and began getting hot thinking about the fuck session I just had. I fingered myself in the shower and had a blissful orgasm.

I dried off and fell into a deep sleep, smiling at every thought of my naughty night, wondering how I could outdo myself tomorrow night...

Published 
Written by KingNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments