Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How about Eric?

"A young couple decide to make a sex tape, but first they have to choose a cameraman.."

27
5 Comments 5
14.3k Views 14.3k
9.3k words 9.3k words

"How about Eric?" she offered.

 

 

My girlfriend, Michelle (sometimes just "Chelle") and I were lying in bed, our sweat and other fluids drying and our heartbeats slowly returning to normal after a pretty adventurous little romp together. This particular evening of youthful exploration had "climaxed" with me sliding a vibrator that we had been using during foreplay into her ass while I was already inside of her, simulating double penetration. We'd never done this before but we had been trying more and more experimental things and the results were quite satisfying to both of us. (It also didn't hurt that we'd had a little to drink beforehand. Alcohol certainly seemed to bring out the adventure in us.) I'd loved the feeling of my dick competing for space inside of her tight body and Michelle had seemed to enjoy that feeling of absolute fullness.

 

Afterwards, she'd swept a sweaty lock of hair aside and said, "Baby, I love the crazy things we do. I wish there were other things we could try." She said it almost with a hint of regret, as if in the year or so we had been dating we had just reached the limit of what was allowable in a committed relationship.

 

Of course, I fumbled the ball immediately by suggesting a threesome with another girl and Michelle's slightly jealous reaction to this almost spoiled the mood. Still, the conversation had continued afterwards and we were sitting around discussing something we had talked about before: making a video together. We had been playing around with a camera (a polaroid, as she hadn't been keen on using film that would have to be developed and neither of us at the time had a decent digital camera.) but felt we had reached the limits of what one person stopping to aim and click a noisy device mid-act could offer. It didn't help that if a bad shot came out for some reason, Michelle would on occasion get self-conscious enough to spoil the mood.

This had led to the idea of having a 3rd person to make sure the film was good quality. It was a bold suggestion surprisingly (jokingly?) made by Michelle. Joking led to semi-serious discussion and of course this had it's own complications, primarily: who in the world would we get to film it? A few suggestions had been made and shot down, including my best friend, Tom. Michelle said she wouldn't have been comfortable in front of him and, frankly, I had felt the same. Any of her female friends also seemed out of the question, harkening back to her reluctance about the three-way. Then she had so casually dropped the name of one of her ex-boyfriends.

 

"Eric?" I replied.

 

"Yeah, you know, my ex from awhile back?"

 

Of course, I knew exactly who she was referring to. Though I'd never met him, Michelle had dropped enough stories to paint a picture of the guy she had dated for three years, a few years before she and I met. Eric was apparently a funny guy, and though Michelle never described him as being particularly good looking she had, on more than one occasion dropped one specific bit of info that I'd found hard to forget; Eric apparently had a huge cock. She had told me offhandedly on a prior occasion about his "porno dick" and how it had scared her the first time he saw it. I of course took the immediate jealous stance at this news but she reassured me that sex with Eric had been uncomfortable at best, and that the rumor that all girls were size queens was a false one. Incidentally, he had also been the first guy to fuck Chelle in the ass, a detail she had shared prior to our first time with that act. I suppose at the time she was just trying to reassure me that I wasn't going to hurt her but that wasn't my exact response. Rather, I had to wonder how a woman so seemingly reluctant to fuck something that large and apparently uncomfortable would turn around and let it in her virgin asshole. I kept these questions to myself and just decided to be glad that it had eventually led to my turn. After all, they had dated long enough and I'm sure youthful experimentation had been a logical part of that, even if it meant discomfort.

 

Not that I considered myself a slouch, mind you. My own cock is a respectable 6.5-7 inches and Chelle's never had any complaints. Far from it, in fact. The night we first hooked up I would never forget her reaction when she first grabbed my erection as we fumbled together in the dark.

 

Michelle had positively cooed as she pulled it up and down and said, "Ooh. You've got a great cock! It's thick."

 

It was sexy as hell and I knew immediately that there were advantages to dating a more experienced woman. With that, however, came the disadvantage of her past..

 

"Yeah I know who you mean, I was just wondering why you thought he would be a good choice?" I asked.

 

"Well he's seen me naked before, so that wouldn't be anything new," she grinned a little at this, but then her face got more serious I could tell she was trying to gauge my reaction to her choice. "Besides, I trust Eric. We dated a long time ago and he's completely over me. Plus he'd been good to keep a secret and I'd probably feel a lot more comfortable doing this around someone like that then a stranger."

 

I decided to just go ahead and ask what I was thinking, "Are you sure you aren't just trying to get in a situation to see that huge dick of his again?"

 

My voice dripped with a little bit of sarcasm, and she caught it.

 

"Oh baby, God know. I told you, that thing was awful. It hurt. Just too big."

 

It was true, she had told me this. And it was also true that I didn't entirely believe it either.

 

She continued, "Look, if you don't want to do this, I understand. I just think it would be great to get a video we can watch over and over of us in our prime. I think it would be really hot and I want to do it right. And he's the only person that comes to mind that would work, unless you have a different idea I haven't heard."

 

I think this was important to Michelle for several reasons. She was an absolutely stunning woman: Long dark hair, beautiful green eyes and a gorgeous face atop a body that could have done runway if not for her oft lamented limitation that she had been born "half an inch too short." This had not kept her from modelling work but was never an option as a full time career. She had long, slender legs and an almost perfect ass. Her tits were smaller but very shapely and perky. She was the kind of girl who had always been beautiful and you had a feeling that she would still look stunning twenty years down the road. Michelle was a couple of years older than me and at thirty-one I could tell she was starting to worry that her glory days were behind her. We had been dating about a year and a half and I had enjoyed exploring this sexy (slightly) older woman.

 

I wanted to make her happy and frankly the idea of a movie we could keep forever was quite appealing to me. And thus, I told her, "Well, if you think he'll do it I suppose Eric would work."

 

She thought for a moment and replied, "I'll ask him. If he says no we'll figure something else out."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

I remember thinking that Michelle was likely to get a reaction of "Hell no!" out of asking her ex to film her fucking her new boyfriend, and then we'd be back to ground zero and maybe I'd have a little more leverage (having been so cool about her suggestion of her ex) to offer up the idea of a female camera man. Two days later, however, she called and told me that Eric had in fact agreed to be our cameraman.

 

"It doesn't sound like you had to try hard to convince him," I said, "Or did you?"

 

And with that my mind suddenly conjured up an image of my girlfriend bent over a couch, her dress hitched up and Eric plowing into her from behind while agreeing that, "Sure, I'll film you! Whatever you want baby." The image was somehow simultaneously unpleasant and arousing.

 

"No, I mean it was kinda hard to explain at first but I think he understood that this was important and that he was someone I could trust. He said that this Friday would work for him if that sounds good."

 

"So this is it then. Are you excited?" I queried.

 

"Yeah baby. I mean, I'm nervous too, but we've wanted to do this for awhile and I want to do it right. I'm not sure if I'm more excited about the actual filming then I am for the first time we watch it together!"

 

"Alright. Friday then. Um.. anything I need to, you know, bring?" Feeling kind of silly as soon as I asked.

 

"Just that great cock of yours," she said breathily into the phone, and then hung up.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Prior to the day, we discussed some details like what we wanted to depict, what we might wear, etc. A few suggestions were framed out but Chelle didn't seem too worried about getting it perfect.

 

"I mean if it goes well we can always do another one," she remarked, as if it were a possibility she had been considering all alone. I could tell that whatever nervousness Michelle had about the upcoming event, it was outweighed by her anticipation. I wasn't entirely sure how to take that but didn't fight it.

 

Chelle took her time getting ready as we waited for Eric to arrive. She looked fantastic and had obviously been working out extra hard at the gym. She'd also been tanning and her skin was a gorgeous olive tone. Clearly she wanted to look her best on film. I too had been working out and more and had intentionally refrained from jerking off or trying to fuck her during the week as I wanted to save up as much cum as possible for the "money shot." My only hope was that this wouldn't backfire and result in a short video!

 

 We had worked out a general scenario that would start with her sucking my dick, me eating her pussy out, then sex in a few positions with a big cumshot finish. I had asked about the possibility of anal but Michelle didn't seem very comfortable with that idea. I had to remind myself that we were going to be fucking in from of someone she used to date, and thus our usual repertoire might result in some unwanted jealousy or awkwardness. In fact talking her into a classic facial cumshot took some convincing, and she made me compromise by giving her veto power (via a signal in which she'd either point at her stomach or simply not let me pull out!) if it didn't feel right. I was trying to be respectable but honestly I didn't care about hurt feelings: there was a part of me that was looking forward to destroying Michelle's pussy in front of her ex. Of degrading her and covering her with my hot cum while he filmed it. It was a territoriality thing I suppose. I was slightly jealous that he would be there and that she had chosen him, but I also looked forward to showing him how hot I could make her. Michelle had told me that she never much enjoyed sex with Eric. The size of his cock had made everything but the missionary position painful and she was never very attracted to him to begin with.

 

As I said, I had intentionally refrained from sex for a few days in order to save up a big load for the cameras. This hadn't been easy as Chelle's libido had been through the roof since we agreed to do this. She had been teasing me, saying nasty things on the phone while I was at work and rubbing her body against me when we were together. When I came home from work that day she answered the door naked and announced that I had interrupted her. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was holding a still buzzing vibrator that was her favorite. She held it up to my face and asked me if I wanted to take it's place. Damn her, she knew exactly what she was doing and it was all I could do to not throw her down right then and fuck her silly, but I wanted to wait and make the video as good as I could. My balls ached uncomfortably at their denial and I couldn't wait to give them release, all over her face as her ex filmed it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Michelle came out of the bedroom and announced that she was ready. She looked amazing. Sexy. Slutty. Drop dead gorgeous. She was wearing a pair of cut off jeans that I'd never seen on her and suspected that she'd had hidden in a drawer for years. They barely covered her pussy and exposed the bottom cleft of her perfect ass. Her long legs ended in a pair of red heels. Up top she wore a simple grey t-shirt that was tight and exposed the lower half of her flat, sexy belly. She was braless and her long nipples were standing at attention. She was clearly excited. She'd had a couple of drinks to calm her nerves beforehand too, and I could tell she was in that playful "anything goes" mood that hit once she'd had a few.

 

"What do you think?" she said, spinning around.

 

"I think that I might cum in my pants just looking at you right now. You're gorgeous, " I said.

 

Michelle grinned and approached me. She threw her arms around me and kissed my face. As she pulled away her hand slid down to the obvious bulge in my pants and she breathed, "You better not. I need ALL of this."

 

At that moment, the doorbell rang. It was time.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

The few times that I had the pleasure of meeting any of Michelle's exes I got the impression that she must have some deep-seated insecurities. To be blunt, they were never the best looking guys and Eric was not really an exception. He was a very plain looking guy, tall, with a slightly pudgy belly and shaggy hair. Not ugly, mind you, but not the kind of guy I would have pictured on the arm of a girl like Chelle.

 

I bet when the two of them were together people probably commented, "He must have a huge cock." I smiled at this metaphor, and then immediately frowned remembering that it was apparently true. For not the first time, I wondered just how much she missed that massive tool.

 

"Eric! It's good to see you!" she said, throwing her arms around him and giving him a hug. His eyes went wide as she pressed herself against him. Michelle was half naked and soon, if all went well, she'd be fully naked (and covered in my cum), but he still reacted awkwardly to her hug.

 

Michelle introduced us. He seemed like a nice guy and shook my hand. His own hand was quite large which made me wonder at that old saying about hand size. After we greeted I couldn't help but steal an unnoticed glance at his crotch. Fortunately for my ego it wasn't apparent what he was packing. Perhaps Michelle had exaggerated? She had been younger and less experienced when they dated after all. Either way, I felt kind of stupid trying to access some other dude's package. I decided to put it out of my mind and get to the business at hand which was fucking his ex girlfriend in front of him while he filmed it.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

The camera was set up on a tripod in the living room. We had considered a bedroom scene but thought that the carpeted floor and couch allowed for better visuals, plus there was much more room to move around in, and the larger room would create a little distance from the two of us and the cameraman. Eric got himself familiar with the operation of the device and then we decided to begin. This was it.

 

Rather than start with a cheesy porno premise (we had jokingly considered doing a variation on the "young TV repairman and the lonely housewife" scenario.) we decided to just start with Michelle sitting on the couch. I would then walk into the scene and we would take it from there. I was wearing a shirt and jeans and had decided it was pointless to do much in terms of dressing up. I figured that Eric would likely keep the camera on his ex the whole time and less on the dude currently fucking her.

 

Chelle looked gorgeous as she sat on the couch. Her long legs were crossed and her nipples could have cut glass. Her makeup was flawless and her lips pouted as she sat there mugging for the camera. I imagined my cock parting those lips soon and my erection began it's journey to fullness.

 

Eric had hit "record" on the camera and motioned with his hand that we could begin. This was it. Michelle immediately started mugging to the lens, giving it her best "fuck me" face and parting her long legs. As they spread apart I saw with some surprise that she wasn't wearing underwear: her beautiful pussy lips were barely hidden by the tiny strip of denim between her legs. She giggled with embarrassment, perhaps regretful of how wantonly she had displayed herself to Eric, and closed her legs back together.

 

I suddenly decided I wasn't in a hurry to enter the frame and told her, "Show the camera what you have."

 

This was off script and she looked at me slightly puzzled, but decided to go with it. Michelle ran her hands up her body and fondled her smallish but very firm tits over her shirt. She then ran her hands down her stomach and went underneath the grey fabric to cup them beneath the shirt. A quick arm movement later and my girlfriend was topless, her gorgeous body almost fully on display before the camera, myself, and her ex. For his part, Eric played the professional and focused on the camera. I heard the "whirr" of the zoom as he closed in on a pair of tits that I had no doubt he missed having access to.

 

Michelle grinned a devilish smile. I wondered how much of this was the alcohol, as she certainly seemed loose and comfortable being nearly naked in front of us. She stood up and turned around, showing her ass barely covered in the tiny jean shorts. Her hands fell to her crotch and she unbuttoned the jeans. Looking back over her shoulder at me, and then to Eric behind the camera, she wiggled her lovely ass and started to slide the jeans down.

 

As they cleared her legs, she bent down to remove her heels and then stepped out of the shorts, kicking them to the side with her foot and continued standing with her back to us. She stepped back into the heels, now the only clothing she wore. Michelle's hands moved to cup the cheeks of her ass and as I watched, Michelle spread them apart and bent at the waist, exposing her puckered little asshole and freshly trimmed snatch. Even from my vantage point I could see how wet she was and her pussy lips parted slightly, no doubt a result of the pregame fun she'd had with the vibrator prior to my arrival as well as her excitement over the scenario.

 

I again looked over at Eric who appeared to be lost in the operation of the camera. He said nothing but I could tell he was getting aroused at Michelle's display. Michelle then turned around and revealed the rest of herself to us. Her pubic hair was a neat little strip that extended about an inch or two above her clit. She looked amazing and I wanted her so badly. I adjusted my stiffening cock in my pants as I watched her drop to her knees and start rubbing her pussy in front of us. As deeply erotic as her one woman show was, I reminded myself that I was more than just a passive observer. As her hand began to move more rapidly and soft moans escaped from her lips I decided I could wait no longer.

 

Again diverting from "script" I walked into frame and fell to my knees between her legs, pushing her back to the floor as my mouth sought out her clit. Suddenly aware that I was on camera for the first time I adjusted my position so that Eric could get the best view as I ate his ex girlfriend's pussy. Michelle went wild, bucking her hips towards my face and crying out as she came. Eric dismounted the camera from the tripod and moved closer to get a better angle. I had to say that in spite of my misgivings, he certainly seemed concerned with doing a good job. I still had to question his motivation for doing so, but I suppose any occasion to see Michelle naked would be a welcome one. I imagined that he'd be jerking off to this memory for some time to come and I wondered for the first time if Michelle intended him to have a copy of our movie. I wasn't sure how I felt about that but figured he would expect some sort of compensation for this favor.

 

I slid two fingers easily into Michelle's dripping snatch and felt her muscles contract and grip me. Feeling adventurous, I then slid one of the fingers into her tight asshole. Michelle squealed and started bucking harder. She was definitely showing out for the camera and for Eric, I'm sure, as I'd never seen her this animated or vocal. When her orgasm slammed into her body I felt her legs shiver against my head.

 

She then grabbed my hair and pulled me up. She then looked dead at the camera and said, "Put your cock in my mouth."

 

I'm still not sure who she was truly talking to, but Eric remained unfazed and continued filming. Michelle fumbled with my zipper and I assisted her as she pulled down my pants and freed my aching cock from the confines of it's zipper. Holding my cock by the root she looked into my eyes and slowly sucked my length into her mouth. Eric filmed this from a side view at first but then he stepped slightly behind my shoulder and zoomed in. I could hear the 'whirr' of the lens as it adjusted and his proximity was distracting at first, but the sloppy sounds of Chelle's blowjob soon made me forget about everything but her.

 

It didn't take long for me to get worried that Michelle was going to make me cum too quickly. The action of her sucking was fantastic and the entire scene had me crazy with lust. There was even something wonderfully perverse about the fact that Eric was there watching his ex suck another man's dick. My dick. Playing for the camera, I took her by the back of the head and pulled her further down on my cock, feeling the resistance as it forced it's way into her throat. Michelle, to her credit, took it all without gagging. She then pulled my cock out from between her lips and started licking all around the head before moving down to suck first one, then the other of my balls in her mouth. More than once I caught her performing directly to the camera, and thus to Eric.

 

I finally decided that I could wait no longer: I had to fuck her now even if it meant rushing things on the video. I pulled Michelle to her feet and led her over by the couch. Michelle followed my lead and took position resting her arms and hands on the back of the couch while standing and presenting her ass to me. Eric didn't miss a beat: he moved around and positioned the camera to catch the moment that I entered Michelle. He was partially lying on the floor with the camera aiming directly at her quivering hole. For the first time I could now see the shape of the bulge in his pants and it startled me: Eric was indeed packing a lot down there. With his free hand he adjusted himself, and I had to imagine he'd been jerking off the minute we were done. Poor guy. Maybe when I finished we'd have to give him some privacy in the bathroom? I couldn't help but grin at the thought.

 

My cock head was positioned right at Chelle's steaming gash and I was about to slide it in when she surprised me by reaching back and guiding me in herself. It had to have looked hot on film and I couldn't wait to see this.I now started fucking my girlfriend in earnest, grabbing her hips and slamming into her. The impact made her perky titties shake and she started to cry out. Eric got up off of the floor and then moved back to the tripod where he proceeded to zoom in on Michelle's gorgeous face as it contorted in ecstasy.

 

I really hoped to last longer than I did but something about the entire situation was sending me dangerously close to the edge. I grunted to her, "Get ready."

 

Michelle looked back and asked, sounding surprised, "Already?"

 

The implication stung a little but I couldn't help it. I nodded and, like the good little girl she is, Chelle fell to her knees on the floor. Rather than move the camera from the tripod, Eric kept it in place and zoomed in. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that his free hand was tugging slightly but rhythmically at the bulge in his pants as he watched us. A part of me was a little surprised that he hadn't just whipped it out; me and Michelle were clearly on display with no shame, but he remained as professional as he could.

 

 I then turned my attention back to my girlfriend who was on her knees, furiously rubbing her clit with one hand and mauling her tits with the other.

 

"Cum on my face baby," she said, directing it, again, towards the camera and seemingly not towards me.

 

My cock exploded and the first huge shot missed her completely, flying overhead and landing somewhere on the floor that I'd have to locate later for cleanup. I was disappointed because it would have made a nice mess of her face for the camera. The second burst came with far less velocity and glanced off her left cheek before falling down to splat on her left tit. The third and forth shots also covered her tit. Before I could aim the last few spurts, Michelle grabbed my cock and shoved it all the way into her mouth, hungrily sucking the rest of my seed into her mouth and swallowing it. This was a bit uncharacteristic of her and certainly wouldn't have the visual impact of the continuing cumshot, but I chalked it up to her obvious arousal. Her hand was a blur between her legs as she desperately tried to get herself off while cleaning my cock off. Finished, she let it fall unceremoniously from her mouth then proceeded to surprise me again by using her finger to wife some of the semen from her cheeks over into her mouth. It was completely hot but I was spent and needed a second to sit still. I felt a little bad that things had ended so quickly and started wondering if perhaps I should call and break and see if Eric wanted to try this again later. I turned to him and was quickly frozen as I watched what happened next.

NOUTTYKITTY29
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NOUTTYKITTY29

 

Michelle, her tits still dripping with my load, crawled over on her hands and knees towards the camera tripod where Eric stood, still filming her approach. Looking up at the camera she said almost under her breath in a cute little voice, "Poor thing."

 

Kneeling before him as he continued to watch through the lens of the recorder, she moved her hands up to the crotch of his pants and started unfastening them. I kept wondering when Michelle was going to stop, call cut, look at me and say she was kidding, or for God's sake just ask my permission at least before doing this but none of that happened, nor did I make any protest as she fumbled with his zipper and pulled open his fly. I was mesmerized and somehow morbidly curious at what was about to happen. As I watched in mixed curiosity and horror, Chelle reached into Eric's boxers and hauled out a cock every bit as huge as I'd been lead to believe. It didn't appear to be 100% hard yet and it was already at least a good 9 inches: thick too, and with a large mushroom-shaped head. Michelle greeted it like an old friend, putting it right in line with her face. The fingers on her hand didn't close all the way around it's base, it was so thick. She tugged it gently, experimentally, then moved her other hand to caress his big balls.

 

Eric gasped in surprise at the development which at least suggested that this hadn't been planned or negotiated in advance. Remembering himself, he looked over at me and gave a slight shrug and a look as if to say, "Hey man, I just work here."

 

This was my last chance to stop things. Chelle's hand continued stroking him slowly and her eyes remained only on the slab of flesh before her. I got up and walked over towards them... and then repositioned the tripod to make room so that I could continue the filming.

 

Michelle, for her part, wasn't asking for permission at all. I figured she was going to jerk or suck (if she could fit that monster in her mouth) Eric off to give him some needed relief. It seems ridiculous in hind sight but I decided I was OK with this. After all, it was payment of sorts, for being a good camera man and for being cool while watching someone else fuck his ex (who, I reminded myself, had dumped him and not the other way around.) and I was getting turned on all over again watching the show. Michelle is a drop dead beautiful girl but somehow seeing her through the lens of a camera brought a new, sexy, almost degrading element to it. She continued tugging at his huge, veiny root which still didn't seem fully hard.

 

I zoomed the camera in on her face and Eric's cock as she sensually manipulated it. She then turned towards me and I almost moved to hide as if I'd been caught spying on her through a window. Michelle rested her cheek against the shaft of his dick and smiled a very pleased smile to the camera and I began to appreciate the size and scale of the cock in her hand as it lay against her gorgeous face (which still glistened in spots from the cum she hadn't spooned into her mouth earlier.)

 

As I watched, mesmerized, Michelle's tongue snaked out and lightly touched the base of Eric's cock. She closed her eyes as if savoring a lollipop as she licked up the entire length of it, pausing at the base of the head to lap at the underside. She then pulled it down level with her face and put it at the opening of her pert lips. I still couldn't believe that she was going to be able to fit it in her mouth but I watched incredulously as her lips stretched around it's giant head as she slowly pulled it inside of her. Eric moaned and threw his head back. His right hand shot downward as if by involuntary spasm and clamped around one of her perky titties (by design or accident, the right one, which was not covered in my dripping jism.) and his big hand began to maul her breast, manipulating it frantically as if making up for lost time. I began to wonder not for the first time how long it had been since he'd gotten laid, and how long he had been secretly waiting for another shot at his beautiful ex.

 

Michelle found a stride. She gagged a little at first as his hips thrust forward but soon she was back in charge, holding him firmly with one tiny hand while the other cupped his huge sack. The room was filled with Eric's occasional soft grunt, the whirring of the camera's zoom function, and the sloppy wet sucking sounds of my darling girlfriend stuffing her ex boyfriend's donkey dick into her small mouth. My own cock was stirring.. in fact I wondered if it had ever really gone down from earlier. I was determined now that once Chelle got Eric off I was going to put his ass right back on camera duty while I jumped in for round two. Hell, after this display I thought I might just get that anal she'd previously nixed.

 

At some point, things abruptly changed. First, I noticed that the hand that Michelle had been using to stroke Eric's balls had shifted. I had a bad angle so I removed the camera from the tripod and moved around just behind Eric. I then noticed to my shock that her index finger was poking at his asshole while she blew him. This was something she had done to me at times when she knew I was close to coming and I suppose I was now realizing where she had learned it. It was working too, as Eric's cock was now at what looked to be full hardness. Michelle took him down like a champ, feeding his meat into her with quick strokes. I presumed she felt he was close to coming and I was just waiting for the end. Would he cum in her mouth? Pull out and shoot on her body? Her face? I somehow secretly hoped for the latter. Like it or not I was all in to this new twist and would express any misgivings when it was over. I moved the camera around, catching a view of Michelle from behind, on her knees, legs spread, pussy absolutely dripping wet. She was no longer rubbing herself though; both hands were occupied with the task in front of her.

 

The second thing that changed after Michelle started probing his ass was that Eric suddenly took an active step in what was going on. His hands moved to the back of her head and suddenly he was controlling the motion by his hands; pulling my girlfriend's head down on his cock. He was, in essence, fucking her mouth with his giant pole. Michelle made gagging sounds and her eyes welled up with tears but otherwise she held tight like a good girl. I moved around again and saw to my surprise, horror, and arousal that her finger was buried knuckled deep in her ex boyfriend's asshole. Eric was breathing heavy and I knew, as I assumed she did (certainly possessing first hand knowledge from their past together) that he had to be close. With that, he pulled out of her mouth with a "pop" sound. A huge line of saliva trailed from the tip to her mouth and Michelle took a deep breath before moving towards him. Her eyes were closed but her mouth was open. She was essentially offering herself to him for a cumshot. I moved in for a shot, standing just behind Eric and looking down as he had done with us earlier for the best possible view.

 

Eric, as it turned out, had other ideas. He reached down with his big hands and picked her up by the waist. Chelle's eyes opened in surprise: she didn't seem to have expected this twist any more than I did. In one quick motion Eric moved her hot little body over to the couch and lay her on her back. He then picked her right leg up by the ankle and raised it, exposing Michelle completely to the camera. I noticed that she had been plucked right out of her shoes and her tanned, bare foot dangled helplessly above the grip of his strong hands. Eric took one look back at the camera then moved in.

 

To my shock, his giant pole was aiming right for her pussy. This was all happening so fast I barely had time to comprehend it. I waited for a word of protest from Michelle but none came. Her eyes were fixed on the dick of her ex as it came to rest at the petal of her vaginal lips. She wanted this. I recovered from my shock and zoomed in, not wanting to miss what was happening next. I didn't have to wait long as the huge mushroom head of his boner met it's initial resistance, then shoved it's way inside. Michelle cried out as her pussy stretched to re-accommodate itself with the old friend. She was already dripping wet and had been previously fucked by me so the adjustment didn't take long but for a moment I saw a flash of real fear followed by a blissful look of long-forgotten pleasure cross her face. I stung with jealousy at this but still kept filming.

 

Eric began to fuck my girlfriend harder than I'm sure I've ever managed, driving his giant tool all the way inside of her (I hoped still) tight pussy, his big balls slamming against her ass. His left hand found her face and she sucked two of his big fingers inside like a smaller version of his cock. She was lost in lust. I for one was amazed at his stamina. He had watched our show from earlier, then had his dick licked and sucked by a gorgeous cum covered girl while she fingered his rectum, and now he was slamming her so hard I felt sure there was no way he could last. Eric was clearly making the most of his chance with his ex. He was fulfilling every unfulfilled fantasy, every bitter lost chance, every time he'd no doubt wistfully masturbated thinking about the girl who had left him.

 

I returned the camera to the tripod and repositioned so that I had a great static view of the couch and the rug beneath in case they switched positions or Eric pulled out to cum. As I watched, he picked up her left leg in his other hand and stood one of his own legs on the couch, pressing his weight into the back of her thighs. Michelle was trapped: her pussy and asshole on obscene display for the camera and the giant cock ripping into her dominating the camera lens. I had seen the position on porno movies before but to see someone with a true "porno dick" doing it to my own girlfriend right in front of me was something else entirely. Michelle was screaming out, calling Eric by name, heedless of anything but his dick. Her legs shook and shuttered and I know she had cum multiple times during the assault on her pussy.

 

I kept the camera zoomed in awhile focusing on Eric's giant pole as it worked itself in and out of my girlfriend. I was mesmerized through the lens of the camera, watching her lips pull against his shaft as it slid out, and then seeing them disappear as he thrust forward again. Being behind the camera almost made it seem like it was someone else. I'd heard stories about how wartime journalists sometimes got so distracted filming battles that they ignored the obvious danger around them, often to their peril. I'd thought that unusual, until now. I was seeing my beloved girlfriend get the hell fucked out of her no more than a few feet away and yet I was doing nothing to interfere. I could have been watching a tape the two of them made years ago, or even two strangers, one of whom closely resembled my Chelle.

 

As Michelle cried out in another shuddering orgasm, Eric shifted his weight off of her legs, freeing her. His cock began to slide out of her pussy and finally freed itself with a noticible sound. I was aghast: Chelle's gash was wide open and running with juices so thick I at first thought he had cum inside of her but for the fact that his demeanor hadn't changed. Eric stood back a little, hand working his cock as he seemed to contemplate what position to try next. Rather than wait, Michelle had recovered enough to move herself. She got on the floor and lay over on her side, presenting her ass to him. Eric lay behind her and put his cock between her legs from behind. His tool was completely slick with her thick juices and as I filmed, he slid it's length along her lips, further coating it with wetness. He then steadied it for entry back into her gaping hole. At that point something seemed oddly familiar to me about the position she had chosen to put herself in. As realization hit, Michelle did something that shocked me more than anything I'd seen yet.

 

I watched her tiny hand snake between her legs and grip his slick shaft. She then repositioned him at the start of her puckered, tiny little asshole. I then realized to my horror that she was in the same position she had instructed me to get in the first time she let me fuck her in the ass, as it apparently made entry easier at first. Now she was there again, and about to go for an encore performance with the man who took her anal cherry, only this time her current man was filming the entire thing. She whispered something to him that I didn't quite catch but I thought was a warning to "go slow." And then his slick tool slid forward, the huge head pressing forward and demanding entry into her butt.

 

Michelle turned her head towards me (or the camera?) and looked with an expression of trepidation and lust as the head of Eric's cock began to push into her ass. I was torn between filming her facial expressions and filming the penetration. I also had my left hand now firmly on my cock (I'd never gotten dressed again) and was stroking it almost absentmindedly as I watched my girlfriend get fucked in the ass by the biggest cock I'd ever seen outside of a movie. I panned down to her ass as his crown "popped" into her tight ring, and then I moved up to catch her face, which was a shocked expression of pain and surprise. This wasn't her first time, I reminded myself, taking that monster there, but it had clearly been a long time.

 

Eric paused to allow her to get used to his girth, and then he began pushing his entire length into her backdoor. I was amazed at the huge, veiny monster sliding all the way into Michelle's tiny body, not stopping until his balls were resting on her ass. After a few slow thrusts to get used to things, Eric repositioned with her help, he moving to sit up on the couch with her on top, facing the camera in a reverse cowgirl position. I zoomed in to Michelle's pussy. Earlier it had been gaping open from the assault of our two cocks (more his, of course) but now it had closed back tight, no doubt the room being taken up by Eric's cock in her ass. Her vaginal lips, normally so neat and trim looking were swollen and red and oh so inviting-looking. I suddenly decided I didn't want to be a mere spectator anymore. I was going to put my aching dick inside her pussy at the same time. Somewhere inside me a tiny voice warned me that once I started participating I was going to lose any right I had to protest about her behavior tonight. My case was going to be weak to begin with: I'd sat there naked and partially masturbating while I filmed her getting fucked silly, but this was active approval. Michelle, as if reading my mind at that moment made a "come here" gesture with her finger. She was positioned with her feet resting on the couch, giving me a great and terrible view of Eric's cock stretching her ass to the limit. I set the camera the best I could to capture what was next and moved in.

 

"You ready?" I asked, finding a spot between both her and Eric's legs at the couch. His big balls were almost obscuring the entrance to her pussy and I was thankful as she rose up to make room.

 

"Fill me up baby," she breathed, closing her eyes and biting her lip slightly.

 

I positioned myself at the entrance to her well-used pussy and started sliding in. It wasn't easy: no matter how dripping wet she was right now, I was fighting for room with the dick in her ass and I was amazed at how difficult it was to enter her. I could almost feel the veins of Eric's cock as I pushed in for position. Chelle screamed at the invasion. "Oh God, I'm so full!" Once in I decided that I wasn't going to give her time to adjust. I was burning with lust, jealousy, a little anger even. I wanted to fuck her so silly that she'd never forget it. I put my hands on her hips and started thrusting in. Eric tried to find a rhythm and do the same. Our balls did touch uncomfortably and I could definitely feel the movement of his organ just a thin wall away, but I concentrated instead on the sensations and the perversity of it all.

 

Michelle fucked like a woman possessed, her eyes glazed over and soft moans punctuated by screams when both of us would thrust just right. She was speared in place between us as both dicks churned inside of her and her body shuddered as ripples of ecstasy overwhelmed her. Even in the heat of the moment, my mind wandered: we had come this far, what perversion or fantasy could be off limits at this point? I thought about pulling out and gagging her on my cock, then making her get on her knees while me and Eric hosed her down with jizz like some porn whore in the movies she refused to watch with me ("degrading") but was emulating now (and then some!). I thought about trying to fit both our cocks in one of her holes at the same time like I'd seen on movies before. Michelle seemed like she wouldn't have protested anything at that point. I was being led around by my lust into every fantasy I'd ever had but never thought possible in the confines of a committed relationship. Other girls. Gang bangs. Public sex. Swapping. Anything seemed possible at that moment and I only hoped it wouldn't collapse in regret when this was all over, as we'd clearly crossed a line.

 

My eagerness got the best of me yet again. Out of nowhere, Eric's big clumsy hands came up to maul both of Michelle's tits from behind. Something about this image drove home the eroticism of our act for me: I was fucking my girlfriend while this big-dicked moron cored her ass. Shortly after, Michelle's pussy and sphincter spasmed around the invaders in her body as she had another of her countless orgasms and I quickly went over the edge. My cock bulged in its tight confines and I shot what felt like an even bigger load than before up inside of her. I rarely came inside of her but I couldn't stop, and I think subtly I also wanted to leave my mark in her.

 

Chelle's eyes glazed over and she moved almost like she was severely intoxicated. My dick started softening and one hard thrust from Eric into her ass actually pushed me out of her cum-slicked pussy. The symbolism of this happenstance event was not lost on me. I untangled myself from her and backed up towards the camera. I was grateful for the release but also sort of eager to back up and catch the rest of this on film. I had no idea how long Eric was going to last but it felt like he'd been ravishing my girlfriend with that donkey dick for half an hour at least. I wanted to get the rest just right: after all, we'd come this far, no point in ruining the video before the grand finale..

 

As it turned out, I didn't have to wait too long. I got back behind the camera and took it off the tripod, moving in to capture some close ups of the action. My semen oozed out of Michelle's abused twat, coming to rest on Eric's thrusting balls as he proceeded to fuck her ass even harder. No longer encumbered by me, he picked her up, still speared on his dick, and pushed her face down on the couch. Eric then grabbed her hips and started pushing his entire length into her ass at a rapid, almost violent pace. His breath got ragged and I could hear it above Michelle's muffled screams as she bit into the couch. It was an incredibly hot scene. Michelle's hair was dripping in sweat and both of their bodies glistened with it as they slapped together. Eric hit his finish and I wondered if he intended to cum in her ass. I thought that would make for an interesting finish: both of my girlfriend's holes dripping with two different loads of cum from 2 different guys.

 

Instead, he pulled his long sausage out of her ass with an audible "pop" sound as it attempted to reclaim it's former circumference, free of the invader. If I thought I had seen it all at that point, I was wrong: Michelle immediately fell to her knees and grabbed the root of his cock like some porn whore. I watched both aroused and mortified as she sucked the huge cock that had been in her asshole into her mouth to finish him off. Eric cried out and I looked on in disbelief as Michelle's cheeks bulged with the amount of cum. Now she finally did choke, cum running out of her mouth as she spat his organ out. Eric took over stroking. The first load ran out of her mouth and fell to her tits and belly as mine had earlier. The next blast took her right in the face and my lord was it a big one. Michelle's face was shellacked by the torrent of semen bursting from her ex boyfriend's balls. Three more huge wads finished the job. I zoomed in to capture the sight of her, covered completely in jism. She had never looked so simultaneously slutty and beautiful as she did there. I moved the camera around as she writhed on her knees, her legs still trembling from orgasm. My cum leaking from her slit and her body covered in Eric's sperm which plastered her face, hung in the strands of her hair, and ran down the swell of her tits. For not the first time as I concluded the filming of our movie with a long shot of my ravished, goo-splattered girlfriend dazed and smiling at the camera, I wondered how things could ever been the same after this.

 

Eric stood there grinning like an idiot.

 

"Chelle never let me do that to her when we dated," he said conversationally.

 

No longer behind the lens of the camera, the spell was broken for me. I cut a look at him and his grin faded, the awkwardness of the situation returning to the room. I thanked Eric for his camera work and he quickly make his excuses and beat a hasty retreat.

 

Michelle and I didn't speak at first and she soon snapped out of her daze and padded naked down the hall to go shower off. After a few moments I joined her, stepping into the steamy shower. She had cleaned the cum off her body and out of her hair. I was immediately hard again and without asking permission I turned her around and slid into her pussy from behind, standing.

 

To my surprise, her pussy was actually quite tight and still very slick. I realized that she was probably swollen from the abuse she had taken but she offered no complaint and I gave no apology as I fucked her for all I was worth. I moved my hands to her ass cheeks and spread her wide, exposing my girlfriend's tortured asshole which still gaped slightly from the intrusion of Eric's huge cock. I decided that I needed to reclaim my position: I put my head, slick with her (our?) juices at the entrance. Chelle again said nothing but cried out softly as I pushed into her rear hole. Unlike her pussy, Michelle's ass was quite accommodating and I realized that Eric has stretched her pretty good. For a moment I worried that the damage was permanent but then I reminded myself that he had fucked her ass long before we met and it seemed plenty tight the times she'd let me fuck her there. I pushed forward, fucking her ass hard, wanting to make her feel all of it. Michelle cried out and begged me to fuck her harder. A stream of obscenities came out of her like a woman possessed and I felt my balls tighten as my orgasm approached. For the third time that day I exploded, sending whatever remained of my cum deep into her ass. I almost passed out from the exertion and the heat of the shower. We finished cleaning off and then got out. Michelle dressed and went to lay down; she was no doubt exhausted and would probably be paying the price physically for all that she had done. I put the camera away, deciding now was not the time to check on how the tape had turned out.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Things definitely changed for us after that, both good and bad. Michelle and I went on to have a few more "adventures," including her finally agreeing to a threesome with one of her girlfriends. I guess after the way she'd behaved with Eric she felt she owed me that. We got more adventurous in general and got up to some crazy things together, some of which I may share in detail later.

 

 

Published 
Written by lemanruss
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments