Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How I Became A Slut

"A naive girl gets transformed into a slut."

210
59 Comments 59
135k Views 135k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story
I hope you like my story. It’s mostly true. If I get some good responses I’ll continue it.

I was excited moving into my dorm to start freshman year in college. It took a lot to convince Mom to let me go instead of staying home and going to the community college. She was worried about my safety. I pulled all the crime stats I could find and showed her that it was safer at the University than it was at home. She finally relented and let me go.

I was not very experienced sexually when I left for college. I had only slept had sex three times total; twice with a boyfriend and once with another guy when I was mad at my boyfriend. I had given a few blow jobs but that was it. I expected that to change when I got to college. I just didn’t know how much.

When I was moving into the dorm, I walked in on my roommate, Ashley, riding a guy. After he left I asked her about her boyfriend. She told me he wasn’t her boyfriend. He had helped her move all her stuff in from her car and she was just thanking him. She saw the shock in my face. Later that day she asked me to go jogging with her. While we were at the park, we saw a couple of cute guys jogging also. They were going the opposite direction on the track so we passed them several times. After about the third time we were approaching them again and Ashley pulled up her sports bra and flashed her tits at them. I told her I couldn’t believe she had done that. As we were getting close to them again she said it was my turn. I told her I couldn’t do that. The guys were looking at us expectantly when we passed them. She called me chicken and kept pushing me to do it. Finally after passing them twice more I pulled up my bra and flashed them. I was embarrassed but kinda liked it. We saw them later that evening in the dining hall and she invited them to our dorm room. When they got there, she asked me which one I wanted to fuck. I said neither. I didn’t know them. She said more for her and took them both to her room. After they left I called her a slut. She said she may be but I was a bigger one. When I said I wasn’t a slut, she said maybe not yet but I would be by the time she was finished with me.

I’ve always been able to sleep through almost anything. I woke up that night with her sitting on my bed naked. She had scissors in her hand and was cutting off my t-shirt. I tried to stop her and found out my wrists were tied to my headboard and my ankles were tied to the foot of the bed. I asked what the hell she was doing and she told me she was helping me let the slut out. She cut my panties off and stuffed them in my mouth then pulled out a vibrator and started fucking me with it. She leaned down and started biting my clit and kept it up till I came. She pulled the panties out of my mouth and asked me if I was a bigger slut than her. I told her no so she climbed on top of me and made me eat her pussy till she came all over my face. That was the first time I had ever tasted pussy and I must say that I liked it. She could tell that I enjoyed it and asked me again who was the bigger slut. I told her again I wasn’t a slut. She put the vibe back in me and tied my cut up t-shirt around me to hold it in then said she was going to bed. I tried to stop her but she said I had to admit I was a big slut. She came back a few hours later and put fresh batteries in the vibe and asked me again. I still told her no and that I was going to report her. She left me until morning. I really don’t know how many times I came that night. I didn’t get much sleep. I did finally go to sleep when the batteries died. I woke the next morning naked but untied and no vibe in me.

We didn’t say anything about what happened all the next day until I was about to go to bed.

SilvanaKim
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SilvanaKim

As I was heading into my bedroom Ashley asked who was the bigger slut. I told her again I wasn’t a slut. She said okay. I almost didn’t want to go to sleep because I was afraid of what might happen. I was tired from lack of sleep the night before and not long after lying on my bed I was out. I woke to her once again cutting off my t-shirt. I knew I was tied up again. She cut off my panties and said that sluts always sleep naked. Ashley started fucking me with two fingers and asked me how many guys I had fucked. I told her two. She pushed my cut up panties into my mouth, covered my face with my shirt and said that was about to change. Then she said meet guy number three. She pulled her fingers out of my pussy and I felt someone get on the bed between my legs. Before I knew it there was a cock pushing into me.

I tried to tell them to stop but I couldn’t get the panties out of my mouth. It didn’t take long till he filled my pussy with his cum. Ashley asked if I enjoyed it and I screamed at her through the panties. Then she said she was going to suck his cum out. She started eating me out and made me cum. She said she was glad I enjoyed that and knew I would enjoy guy number four. The bed started to move and another guy climbed on and started fucking me. He fucked me hard for several minutes before he came. She started asking me who was the bigger slut. While she was talking I felt the bed move. Someone got between my legs and started eating me out till I came again. The shirt was pulled up a little and the panties were taken out of my mouth. Then whoever had just eaten me out started kissing me. I tasted my cum mixed with the guy’s cum flowing into my mouth. After I swallowed a female voice I didn’t recognize asked if I enjoyed that. I didn’t want to answer. Ashley asked again who was the bigger slut and I said she was. She said she thought I would like this and a cock was pushed into my mouth. Some guy I didn’t know was fucking my mouth. I thought about biting down but I was kinda enjoying it. It didn’t take him long to shoot his load in my mouth. I was on my back and had no choice but to swallow. As soon as he got off me another guy took his place. Once he had cum in my mouth Ashley told them all thanks and she would call again if she needed them.

She sat down on the bed next to me and took off the blindfold. “You realize,” she said, “that you were fucked by two guys, gave two blowjobs, and were eaten out by two girls all in one night. And not only that, you don’t know who any of them were except for me. Who’s the bigger slut?” Once again I told her that I wasn’t a slut. She was forcing me. She asked if I did anything to stop her and I just looked at her. She left the room and I lay down and went to sleep … naked.

The third night I decided I had lost enough t-shirts and panties so I went to bed naked. I woke up to her pushing her strap-on into me and fucking me till I came. Then she said I get to see tonight. Here’s guy number five. A naked guy walked in the room and just climbed on top of me and started fucking me. After he came he pulled out and Ashley told me to clean him off with my mouth. He told Ashley thanks and left. She sucked his cum out of my pussy then kissed me and fed it to me. She asked me who went to bed naked and I said I did. She asked me who was tied up and I realized I wasn’t and could have stopped it at any time. She asked me if I was a slut and I said yes but she was a bigger one. She told me to get some sleep. We were going to a party the next night.

Published 
Written by lindseyaggie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments