Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How it began

5
1 Comment 1
14.4k Views 14.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
We had been dancing around it for years, the idea of opening our sex life to other people. Cristy enjoyed fantasizing about it, from a safe distance, but she couldn't bring herself to go through with it. In the past, this had lead to several awkward and frustrating nights at swingers gatherings. Not this night. This night was be different. On this night the expectations were clear, an agreement had been made. Cristy had gotten one more chance to live the fantasy and be the girl she let me believe she was. The rules were simple. She was to dress like a slut and leave her tits and cunt exposed, she was to respond favorably to any and all advances and fuck anyone who wanted her, and finally, she was to introduce herself as slut Cristy, address me as Master, and do anything I told her to.

I had spent the week preparing her by teasing her to the brink and then denying her release. I wanted her to be so desperate you could smell it. I would spread her greedy hole and let my tongue dance around her clit. When she started getting close I would stop and feed her my cock for a while before teasing her up again. Eventually I'd give her a mouth full of cum and tell her to get dressed. By the end of the week, Cristy was so horny a good hard kiss could have set her off.

Cristy spent the day of the party making herself look positively delicious. I had to resist the urge to fuck her before it was time. When she was finally done primping, Cristy put on a tiny black cocktail dress that covered half of her juicy ass and would allow her to easily pull out her tits. She followed that up with a pair of strappy black heels that were only fit for a whore. She was ready. She put on a long coat so she could get to and from the car without attracting attention and we were off.

When we arrived at the party, I could tell Cristy was starting to feel her normal nervousness. I found an empty couch that gave the illusion of privacy and I sat down with her sideways on my lap. I started kissing her and running my fingers through her hair. When she started to relax I asked her, "Do you want to be a good girl?"

"Yes, Master."

I started rubbing her inner thigh and said, "I want to see what your wonderful
little pussy can do, will you show me?"

"I'll try."

"Good girl", I said as I started to rub her swollen, deprived pussy. I kissed her again and plunged my fingers into her now dripping wet snatch and she started to moan. As she started to moan louder I slipped her tits out of her dress and gently nibbled on one of her nipples. After being teased for a week it didn't take long before she was squirming on my fingers and moaning loud enough to draw a crowd. I plunged my fingers in deep, brushed her clit with my thumb and set off an intense orgasm. She screamed, her body shook and her cunt sprayed juice everywhere.

After she had a moment to catch her breath, I waved a guy over that had been standing in the crowd rubbing his crotch. I found out later his name was Mark. I asked Mark if he wanted a taste and he knelt down and started sucking her juicy pussy. Cristy was clearly enjoying the attention. I said to her "Since he was nice enough to eat your pussy, I want you to be a good little slut and let him fuck it too." "Are you going to be a good little slut for me and make me proud?"

"Mmmm. Mmm Hmm. Yes Master. Please kiss me Master."

I gave her a deep kiss while Mark slipped into her tight juicy hole. He started fucking her hard and she started moaning into my mouth as I continued to kiss her. Before long Cristy was in the throes of another orgasm and her spasming cunt pushed Mark over the edge, causing him to fill her with cum.

After Mark pulled out he asked if we wanted his girlfriend Gina to lick Cristy clean.

goddess48
Online Now!
Lush Cams
goddess48

I told him I'd love to watch that, so he waved her over, while I maneuvered Cristy onto her back and put my cock in her mouth. Gina put her head down between Cristy's legs and stuck her ass up in the air. She started sucking cum out of Cristy's hole while gyrating her ass and fingering her own moistening twat. Cristy was wiggling excitedly again and sucking hard on my dick, which was dribbling precum into her mouth.

Mark decided his slut needed more than her fingers so he asked one of the guys in the crowd if he wanted to fuck her. Of course he did, so he walked over, took hold of Gina's hips and slid his fat cock into her. Gina liked that. I could hear her moaning into Cristy's pussy while the guy pounded her from behind.

I could tell Cristy was getting close again, so I started gagging her a little with
my cock and playing with her nipples. That pushed her over the edge and caused her to
gush into Gina's mouth. Gina must have liked that because she started cumming too. Shortly after that, the guy fucking her filled her with his seed.

While the girls were catching their breath, I suggested we move things to a bed, to give us more room. I pulled Cristy up, gave her a deep kiss and lead her to an open room with Mark, Gina, and our audience following behind.

When we got to the room, I laid Cristy on her back, slid into her slick pussy, and started fucking her hard and deep. Mark lay down next to us and pulled Gina on top of him. She started grinding on his cock and making out with Cristy. Cristy's cunt clenched around my dick as another orgasm took her. That took me over the top and I started pumping cum deep into her womb.

I watched cum drip from Cristy's sexy cunt as I pulled out, then I moved up to kiss her while waving another guy over to pleasure her. Once he started fucking her, I moved away and encouraged another guy to give her something to suck on. She was such a beautiful, slutty sight to behold.

I looked over and saw Mark shooting another load into Gina. She raised up and let his cum drip back out onto his balls, then she bent down to clean it up. At the same time, she was wiggling her ass again and spreading herself open to let everyone know she wanted more dick. There was no shortage, so before long she had one fucking her from behind and another in her mouth.

Meanwhile Cristy had earned another load in her pussy and one in her mouth. Now two more guys were enjoying my beautiful slut. I was getting hard again, so I decided to take a turn fucking Gina's cumsoaked hole. I scooped some cum out of her pussy and rubbed it around her asshole before sliding into her pussy. I started fucking her hard and deep, while rubbing my thumb at her back door. When I felt her start to cum, I added my seed to her collection. Before I pulled out I whispered into her ear, "Feed it to Cristy."

Gina moved up and straddled Cristy's face and started squeezing cum out of her pussy. She let it drip out into her mouth and then rubbed her pussy around her face while Cristy licked eagerly.

Once Gina was done, I pulled Cristy up into my arms and held her on my lap. I told her I loved her and I was proud of her.

The crowd dispersed except for Mark and Gina. We exchanged numbers and the girls shared one more kiss. Since then we've been exchanging and loaning out partners pretty regularly, but that's another story.
Published 
Written by always_up
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments