Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hubbys birthday gift...

15
17 Comments 17
16.0k Views 16.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words
It was my husband's 40th birthday today and I had been planning his surprise for months now. I had taken the day off to make sure everything was perfect. I had showered, taking special care to make sure all of his favorite areas were silky smooth and that my hair was clean and soft. I had bought a new dress that was black with a slight shimmer, it was short and made my boobs and my curves look fantastic. I fixed my hair with mousse and hair spray until with was crazy big and curly just the way he liked it. My makeup and my dark hair made my blue-green eyes pop. He would be so pleased.

I dug in the closet until I found a gorgeous pair of silver strappy 3-inch heels. I was really not one to wear them at all but it was a very special occasion. I picked out a very sexy black lace bra to contain my 32D cups. I was careful to put on my dress that clung just below my ass cheeks. I walked around our bedroom barefoot as I made some calls, one to confirm our reservation at his favorite restaurant and another to make sure the plans for his surprise were in motion.

Jason and I had been together almost 5 years and we were incredibly happy with our lives. We had a great friendship, which led to a great relationship, and of course we had an amazing sex life. We really did have that fantastic relationship that everyone was jealous of and we knew it too. I’m not saying we didn’t fight because occasionally we would pick fights just for the mind-blowing make up sex. I heard the key in the door down stairs and went to stand on the top of the landing. He started coming up the stairs slowly until he saw me. He then hustled up the stairs and took my hand, twirling me around.

“You look amazing Cariad!” he exclaimed. Cariad meant love in welsh, it was one of the first things he had ever called me. My Cariad he had said. It just stuck.

“Happy birthday Jason!” I smiled as the blush from his compliment flooded my cheeks.

“Are you my birthday present, because you certainly look like it!”

I blushed again, “no your present will come later. If you don’t hurry we aren’t going to make our reservations!”

“I hope I get to come later…” he grinned as he slapped my ass before he walked down the hallway to the bathroom.

I smiled as I wandered into our bedroom, I heard the water turn on in the shower and he then appeared in the doorway. I sat on the edge of the bed putting my shoes. He watched me for a second before he walked to the closet and picked out one of his many perfectly fitted suits, this one dark gray with a black shirt for underneath. One of my favorite looks of his, there was nothing better than a man in a suit.

I sat on the bed messing with my phone while he showered and changed; I knew he was about ready when I smelled the enticing scent of his body spray. I walked to the dresser and selected his favorite scents and put a few dabs on. I turned as I heard his footsteps behind me. He quickly grabbed my waist and turned me around the other way. He nuzzled my neck breathing in my perfume.

“Mmmmm! You smell wonderfully delicious Janelle… Want to skip dinner?” he asked as he nibbled on my earlobe.

“We will do that later, I promise Jase.”

Normally I would have said screw dinner and been all over him, but that would ruin the surprise and I couldn’t have that. He let go of me and I turned and threw my arms around his neck. Taking him in, from his sexy messy brown hair and his perfectly kissable lips. Speaking of which… I got on my tippy toes and placed my lips on his, because even in heels he was still much taller than me. My teeth nipped at his bottom lip and he groaned a little. I pulled away and smiled at him.

“Are you ready darling?” I asked as I started making my way out of the bedroom.

He grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. I could feel how hard he was for me even through the fabric of his suit.

“Oh I’m very ready!” He grinned and winked, “but if you insist on us making those reservations we better get going…”

We went down stairs and I gathered up my purse as he pocketed his wallet and car keys. When we got to the car he opened the door for me as he always does. He was such a gentleman! We conversed in the car, our fingers entangled while he drove speedily though the narrow streets. There were times I was still not accustomed to living in Wales, but Jason had made the transition easier on me. He loved that I was American and had put forth every effort to keep me here with him in Cardiff. There were a few times after I had made my short notice trip here to meet him that I thought about going back to stay but he certainly was a convincing man. Clearly I stayed here.

He pulled up in front of the restaurant and gave the keys to valet before leading me to the door, his hand low on my back grazing my ass. The hostess led us to a cozy booth set in the dark corner, our special table. Alex, who was our regular waiter came to the table and greeted us with a friendly smile.

"Janelle you look stunning as always," he said with a wink.

"Thank you Alex," I smiled a flirty smile at him.

He turned to my husband, "oh and happy birthday Jason!"

"Thank you Alex, but just another day."

Alex turned his attentions to his job. "What can I get you two to drink?"

We both ordered our drinks and my mind wandered as he ran off to fetch our drinks. I think I should have ordered something stronger than a lemon-berry twist. I'm going to need it to get through tonight. Not that I wasn't looking forward to it, was just a little nervous.

Jason's hand brushed my exposed thigh as he leaned into to nibble my earlobe.

"What are you thinking about?" he whispered against my ear.

I smiled and said in a low voice, "I'm thinking about us. Thinking about you and how happy you make me. Oh and how glad I am that we are together."

"Cariad, you brought light to my life. I've never been happier. You make everyday special." He blew lightly in my ear, nibbling again on the lobe.

I got the goose bumps as he trailed his lips down my jaw line to my lips. His hand that had been resting on my thigh began to stroke my bare skin. I began to grow wet at the thought of what was to come. His tongue tangled with mine as a tiny moan escaped my lips.

Alex clearing his throat suddenly interrupted us; I jumped a little and blushed as Jase kept his cool like always.

"Do you um... Need a few minutes?" Alex asked.

Jason smiled at him and laughed, "it would take much longer than a few minutes!"

Alex smiled and nodded an understanding nod. "What will it be then?"

We ordered and leaned back in the booth, his arm around my neck keeping me close. We talked a little about how our days had been and how we were looking forward to our upcoming vacation. We ate, chatted and flirted just like we always did. We were waiting on dessert when I pulled out a small box beautifully wrapped and set it on the table. His face lit up and I nudged it towards him.

He smiled and me and I smiled back, but my smile was for a whole other reason. I knew this wasn't even close to his real present. He opened the box and found a very beautiful watch. It was exquisitely made and his eyes were as wide as his smile, so I knew he loved it as much as I thought he would.

He pulled my close and held me tight.

"It's perfect Cariad! Just like you! Seriously! How did I get so lucky?"

I smiled my award-winning smile at him, "it was your charm and your devilish good looks darling."

He kissed me on the mouth with love and passion; it started to get fiery when our plate was slid in front of us. Alex had a cunning way of interrupting us. We fed each other bites of dessert until it was gone and I kissed the chocolate remnants from his lips and he from mine. Savoring the taste of chocolate but more so of one another.

Jase paid the tab and we walked out hand in hand, he tipped the valet and then we were on our way. I was tingling with anticipation! I could hardly stand it! I finally looked over at him as he drove us home. He looked at me and our eyes met; I smiled a devilish grin.

"I have a surprise for you Jason. Your real present."

He looked at me with a confused expression. "What do you mean babe? Thought you gave me my present."

"You'll see when we get home..."

"Did you buy something sexy to wear for me tonight?"

"You'll have to wait and see Jason! Oh and you have to follow my instructions or it's not going to work out."

"Fine, but you know how I feel about surprises..."

He hated surprises, which honestly made this better.

I smiled at him, "I know darling but it just works out best like this."

He pulled into the driveway and came around to open the car door for me. I got out and shut the car door as he pushed me against it. Trapping me between him and the car. I gasped from the sudden movement. His body pressed against mine, his breath on my lips was almost too much to bear.

"I’ve been wondering something since I first saw you on the landing tonight …” he whispered as his right hand lingered under my dress, brushing my bare pussy.

“I knew it. Now I really can't wait for my surprise,” he said into my mouth before devouring my lips with his.

So much passion and fire in one kiss made me dizzy, but then again his kisses always do that to me. He pulled away both of us breathless. He smiled as he slipped his arm around my waist pulling me towards the door.

"Little anxious are we?" I asked him teasingly.

"Very! Can we go inside now?"

"Yes baby, let's go inside."

He unlocked the door and held it open for me. We stepped inside and I turned to him smiling.

“Go upstairs and get naked. Lay on the bed. No matter what you are hearing, seeing or thinking DO NOT get up off the bed. If you have to wait for a few minutes you have to wait, but I assure you it’s all worth it. You get up for any reason this ends. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Then what are you waiting for?”

He all but bolted up the stairs. I waited until I heard him get on the bed and texted my friend Cara.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

Cara was very similar to me, which is what I had wanted for this. She had medium length brown hair, a nice smile, great tits and an even nicer ass. I had combed through lots of my friends trying to find someone that was very pretty but not as much so as me, someone who would be willing to do this and not be weird about it afterwards. I had found that someone in Cara. I discreetly mentioned the idea and she spouted at the mouth about how much she wanted to do something like that and I knew she would be perfect. My phone buzzed and I knew it was Cara, I opened the front door and there she stood.

She had this smile on her face that I had never seen before.

“Hi Cara, I’m so glad you could make it.” I whispered quietly, so Jason couldn’t hear.

“Thanks for having me. I’ve been so excited all night, I could hardly sit still.”

“I’ve been very anxious. So did you bring it?”

“Of course silly.”

She reached in her bag and pulled out two spools of 5-inch thick red sheer ribbon.

“I’ll do you if you do me…” she flirted.

“That will come soon enough.” I smiled.

She stripped off her jeans and tee shirt and I pulled my dress over my head. My bra hit the floor and so did hers. Neither of us had panties on so we didn’t have to worry about that.

“Are you nervous?” she asked me.

“Yes, but this is for Jason… I would do anything for him”

“You guys really are the perfect couple.”

“Thank you Cara, and thank you for agreeing to do this.”

“Thanks for picking me Janelle… Ready?”

I nodded. She unraveled one of the rolls of ribbon and wrapped it around me, when she finished I did the same to her. The ribbon was thick so it looked almost like a dress, a very slutty and sexy dress. We both had bows truly making us look like the presents we were, hers tied just above her ass and mine right under my breasts. The ribbon really accented our beautiful bodies exquisitely.

“We look drop dead gorgeous. This was a fantastic idea. He’s going to love it.”

I smiled, “I hope so. Let's get going, he’s probably getting anxious.”

We walked quietly up the stairs to my bedroom where Jason waited. I knocked on the door and heard him stir.

“Jase?”

“I’m still on the bed. Waiting,” he said.

“Close your eyes Jason and DO NOT open them until I tell you to.”

“Okay they are closed.”

I opened the door and Cara and I walked to the end of the bed hand in hand we stood there. I smiled and her and she smiled back. There was no turning back now.

“You can open them Jason,” I whispered.

He opened his eyes and his jaw dropped. He sat up getting a better look at us.

“Wow.”

“Happy birthday darling…”

“Is this what I think it is?”

Cara and I turned towards one another our hands roaming over the bare skin of our arms, shoulders, neck and the skin between the ribbon that was exposed. Our heads turned and our cheeks touched, looking at Jase licking and biting our lips, hands roaming over one another’s bodies and our own. His cock stood straight up and he looked about ready to blow.

Cara’s tongue touched mine and so it began. We faced one another, bodies touching and our lips molded to one another’s; tongues dancing and exploring, hands groping. I heard Jason groan as Cara’s lips trailed down my neck, sucking until a mark was left on my neck. He got as close the end of the bed as he could, kneeling there lightly stroking his cock.

Cara lightly pushed me back onto the couch where I usually sat and read in the morning. Guess I would never look at the couch the same. She kneeled in front of me and nudged my legs apart. Jason watched as she kissed my swollen wet pussy lips, making me shiver. Her tongue slid between them and I shot up. She eased me back and started rubbing and pinching my nipples through the ribbon as her tongue began licking me. A moan escaped my lips as I watched a drop of pre-cum ooze from my husband's cock. Our eyes met and we smiled, my eyes went wide when her tongue flicked my clit. She was alternating sucking and flicking it, the sensations began to build within me.

I was about to cum when she stuck to fingers into me. Pushing them in and out hitting my g-spot. I clenched around them as I squirted, juices flowing down her arm. She licked them off her arm and then lapped at my pussy. My body vibrated with pleasure from coming and from bring watched by my husband as I did so.

I took a minute to relax as Cara finished licking me clean. I pushed her away and we both stood up, just an arm's length away from Jason.

“Would you like to get off the bed darling?” I asked him.

He nodded.

“You may.”

He shot of the bed like a firework and threw his arms around me, crushing my breasts to his naked chest and his hard cock into my stomach. He kissed me with one of my favorite kisses, the fiery, passionate kind.

“I love you Janelle. More than any man has loved another woman before. You are truly amazing,” he whispered.

“Thank you, but we are both here for your entertainment tonight Jason. I think Cara might be feeling a little left out…”

He grinned like a kid in a candy store as he pulled Cara into his arms and kissed her. It was the first time I had ever seen my husband with another girl in his arms and I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about it. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to them, our lips all touching, tongues tasting and enjoying each another. He grabbed Cara and turned her around, he pulled the bow right above her ass and unraveled the ribbon finally getting a full view of her ass. He raised his hand and it came down hard on her ass, leaving a bright pink mark. He raised his hand again and again, slap, slap, slap.

Cara moaned at every slap. He pushed her until she was bent over the bed, displaying her bright pink ass. He looked at me with hungry eyes. He untied the bow under my breasts and unwrapped me like a present. He cupped my breasts, sucked on my nipples, and his hand squeezed my ass. I gasped as his hand came down firmly on my ass. He moved me to the bed next to Cara and spanked me until my ass was as red as hers. He kissed, bit and spanked our ass cheeks until they were sore! He finally stopped and stood back to eyed his handiwork.

“Twins!” he laughed!

We both looked at him over our shoulders. His cock hard dripping with pre-cum, we looked at each other before diving off the bed to our knees in front of his cock. Our tongues simultaneously licked the tip of his cock. His hands laced in our hair pulling us closer to his cock. We each took a side of his cock wetting it with our lips and tongues. He moved his hips sliding his cock between our mouths; Cara’s hands cupped his balls. My hand wrapped around to stroke his inner thigh. I felt the muscles in his leg tremble, trying to hold on. We took turns deep throating his wonderful cock until he couldn’t take it anymore.

He pulled away and wrapped his hand around his cock. Stroking it over and over again he shot his cum on our awaiting tongues and breasts. Cara and I kissed shaving his cum nil it was gone. Jase went and sat on the bed against the head board. I whispered to Cara to lay on the bed with her head at the end of the bed. I went and grabbed my two favorite toys out of the night stand and climbed onto the bed. I kissed Jason's lips, softly and gently at first and then harder and more passionately, nibbling his bottom lip as I pull away.

"Why don't you recuperate a little bit while you watch the show..." I smiled.

I then turned to Cara who got excited when she saw the toys. I motioned for her to spread her legs and when dong so she gave Jason a perfect view of her wet pussy and beautiful ass hole. I tuned my little toy on and slipped it on my index finger. I pressed it to Cara's clit and she let out a moan. I held it there as my other hand grabbed my 8-inch dildo and slid it easily into her pussy. Juices started flowing dripping down her ass crack. I smiled as I moved the end of the dildo to not let those juices go to waste. I coated the dildo completely and rubbed it against her ass hole. She moaned louder this time. I knew what she wanted.

I looked over at Jase who was stroking his hard cock again, eyes heavy with lust. I pushed the head of the dildo into her ass and she let out a scream. Jase and I smiled at one another. I pushed it in another few inches and her hand covered her mouth as she screamed louder. I pulled it almost all the way out, then slammed it all the way in. She screamed again as a tear slipped down her cheek. I left it stuffed inside her as I began flicking her clit with the toy. Switching it from low to high, back and fourth on her clit.

Jason came and kneeled between her legs pushing the head of his cock into her pussy. She moaned in what sounded like pleasure. He slid all the way in and she ground against him. He pumped in and out of her a few times and pulled out. I took the dildo out and he replaced it with his cock. Her screams and moans mixed as he thrust in and out of her. I pushed the dildo into my pussy making it taste like me and then stuffed it into her mouth she sucked it hard. I put it back in my pussy moving it in and out of me at the same pace Jase was moving into Cara.

He watched me as he fucked her ass. His movements becoming more frantic. I watched his face as he came deep inside Cara. A few seconds later Cara came loud and hard. Jase pulled out of her and laid on his back. I pulled the dildo out of me and climbed on top of Jase straddling his still hard cock. I was really close and knew it I wouldn't be more than thirty seconds. I rode his softening cock until I exploded with an earth shattering orgasm. I collapsed on top of Jason, his cock still inside me. He took me in his arms and rolled us onto our sides.

I finally caught my breath and he rolled on to his back. My head laid on his chest and my fingers played with his chest hair. We heard soft snores from the end of the bed where Cara lay. We both laughed quietly.

"Thank you Cariad for the second best present I ever got," he whispered.

"Second?" I questioned.

"You were the first."

"Awww."

"I totally loved every second of it baby!"

"Then you should really be looking forward to next year..." I grinned.

Published 
Written by Sassygirl21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments