Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hysteria 4

"Victoria meets Amelia's kinky maid."

23
12 Comments 12
30.0k Views 30.0k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Famous Story
Victoria woke up several hours later. Disoriented and quite alone, she looked around the richly furnished room and wondered what had happened. She sat up in the bed and immediately noticed the pleasant ache in her private area.

The memory flooded back to her. Smiling, she stretched back against the pillows. Her blankets were wrapped around her hips, baring her heavy breasts. She didn't care, though.

"What a wanton hussy I've become," she thought, "Here I sit in a stranger's spare room with nothing but my skin on!"

Victoria liked the feelings that Lucas and Amelia gave her. The more she thought about what they had done to her, the more her nipples tightened. That familiar heaviness in her pussy was back and stronger than ever.

Her nipples were tingling, like mad. Cupping her breasts, she pushed them together. Lily white skin that felt as soft as the most expensive Persian silk met tight brown peaks. Curious, she brushed her fingertips across those peaks and marveled at how the skin puckered.

Rolling her nipple between her finger and thumb caused electric shocks to course from her pebble sized nipples straight to her plump clit. Sighing, she squeezed lightly, then a bit harder. It seemed that pinching made the tingles more exquisite.

"Oh! That feels good!" she mumbled.

Wanting to feel more, Victoria pinched her nipple hard, pulling on it, and then let it snap back in place. She never knew that her nipples, the very objects that her son had nursed from, could send such pleasure! She fingered her nipples for many seconds, until her slit was weeping.

Taking a quick peek at her closed bedroom door, she pulled off her covers and spread her legs. Her inner thighs were satiny smooth, and as she rubbed her skin, she wished for a mirror. She was amazed at how soft her brown curls were.

"I wonder...," she thought.

Victoria rubbed her fingers directly over her closed lips. The resultant pleasure bolt sent tremors down her spine. Feeling braver, she opened her lips with one hand. The cool air swirled around her clit, tickling her hole.

Victoria touched her clit. For such a small organ, it sure sent big pleasures. The pinkish skin was moist to the touch, and it felt like an uncooked pea that was resting under wet silk. She figured out that if she rubbed a certain way, those feelings from earlier came back.

Moaning, she rubbed faster, noticing that the little pea grew with each circle. Just as she was about to peak, the door opened and Amelia stepped in.

"Don't let me stop you," Amelia grinned.

Jerking her fingers from her clit, she quickly yanked the covers back up over her breasts. Amelia sighed, and then closed the distance between them. She sat down on the bed and took Victoria's hand. Bringing Victoria's pussy coated fingers to her face, Amelia licked them clean.

Victoria's cheeks burned. She was embarrassed about being caught, but at the same time, Amelia's tongue, swirling around her fingers, seem to directly affect her pussy. Once all fingers were licked clean, Amelia sat back against the headboard, next to Victoria.

"I want to talk. Shall we?" Amelia chirped.

"Let me get dressed," Victoria answered.

Before she could even move from her spot, Amelia grabbed her arm.

"No. Stay just like you are. I like looking at your body," Amelia said.

Amelia shed the robe she was in and slipped under the covers, naked. She snuggled up against Victoria's side. Victoria wondered how it was that every time she was in this woman's presence, Amelia ended up nude.

Idly twirling her finger around of lock of Victoria's hair, Amelia said, "You know, Lucas told your husband that you needed further treatment...inpatient treatment."

"What did he say? Do you know?" Victoria asked, timidly.

"He grinned. Then, he said take all the time you need. If you ask me, he looked happy," Amelia informed.

She knew that her statement would either hurt Victoria or anger her. Either way, the woman needed prodding. She had seen Charles around the city with another woman, who definitely was not Victoria, but in this day and age, divorce was not acceptable.

Amelia watched the myriad of expressions pass over Victoria’s face. Pleased that her new friend was more angry than hurt, Amelia further stoked the fire.

"How about a nice bath? Then, a stroll through the park? It'll do you good," Amelia said.

"No...I'm suddenly not in the mood," Victoria grumbled.

"Please," Amelia pleaded.

The lovely Italian woman looked so innocent and needy that Victoria's anger melted, and she agreed. What she didn't know was that she had just played right into Amelia's plans. Amelia rang the servant bell and within minutes, the maid popped her head inside the door.

Victoria was aghast. Servants talk. She glanced at Amelia; her eyes frantic.

"No worries, little rabbit. My maids know better." she assured.

Somewhat mollified, Victoria relaxed a bit.

"Sally, bring the tub in here...the big one. We want a bath before our walk in the park," she said to the maid.

"Yes, Ma'am," Sally answered, before starting her task.

Both women watched the maid tug the large brass tub into the room. Amelia slipped her hand underneath the covers and grabbed Victoria's hand. She placed it directly over her pussy.

Victoria tried to jerk her hand away, but Amelia held on tight. She maneuvered Victoria's fingers, so that she could grind her nub against them. Pushing the long and slender middle finger deep inside her pussy, Amelia squeezed her muscles tightly, like she was milking the finger.

Victoria was fascinated. She had never felt anything so moist and warm. Amelia moved her muscles, and Victoria could swear the pussy was sucking on her finger.

Satisfied that she wasn't going pull her hand away, Amelia toyed with her new friend's slippery pussy. She almost gave them away, when she groaned. Victoria, testing her limits, began to wiggle her finger inside the wet sheath. Amelia's hole expanded, then contracted back down, which coated her hand in sticky juices.

Wet, sloshing sounds filled the room, as both women worked each other's sex. Amelia, close to cumming, pulled Victoria's fingers out of her body. Not caring that the maid was in the room and watching, she pulled Victoria down and spread her thighs wide.

"Sally, come look. Come see this beautiful, wet cunny," Amelia beckoned.

Sally, a slender blonde with brown eyes, had played with her mistress before. She put down the buckets and joined the two naked women on the bed.

"Isn't she lovely?" Amelia asked.

"Yes, ma'am. May I being impertinent, my lady?" Sally asked, boldly.

"Of course! Always speak your mind," Amelia assured.

"If it's acceptable to Miss Victoria, I would love to suck her nipples. Then, lick her pussy and ass all over," Sally said.

Victoria's jaw dropped.

"You must ask her, Sally. I'm pretty sure she'll let you, considering the fact that her cunny is sopping wet from my fingers," Amelia commented.

"May I strip?" Sally inquired.

"Yes...you are too dressed. Leave your stockings and shoes on, as well as your hat," Amelia ordered.

Following orders, Sally revealed her tall, slender form.

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

Her perfect champagne glass breasts were capped with pink nipples, which were the size of thimbles. Victoria noticed that Sally's pussy was completely bare.

Sally climbed onto the bed, looking briefly at Amelia. She focused her attention onto Victoria.

"I would very much like to eat your pussy, ma'am. May I?" Sally asked, politely.

Victoria, not sure what to do, looked at Amelia.

"I have a wonderful idea. How about you sit between my legs and lean back against my chest? That way you feel protected, and you can watch, too" Amelia offered.

Victoria felt the warmth emanating from Amelia's body, as her silky perfumed skin surrounded her. Amelia's pussy was soaking wet and left a sticky mark on her lower back. She felt the Italian woman's hands cup her breast and begin rolling and pulling on her erect nipples.

Sally, using this distraction to her advantage, hooked her arms under Victoria's thighs and pulled her slightly outward. Victoria's clit was so puffy, that the hood was completely retracted. She sucked it into her mouth deeply, using her lip covered teeth to apply pressure to the base.

Victoria howled. Razor sharp pleasure pulsed through her pussy. Sally alternated between deep sucks and tongue flicks.

Soon, Victoria had her fingers entangled in Sally's hair, trying to pull her closer. Sally pulled away from the turgid clit and pushed her whole tongue deep inside Victoria's sheath. Curving her tongue, Sally scooped loads of sweet, pearly cream from Victoria's pussy. What she didn't swallow, she smeared from clit to ass hole.

Victoria came alive. The wild cat in her released. She rubbed her entire pelvic area all over the maid's face.

"Oh. Oh! OH!" she panted, "Suck my pussy, you silly wench!"

Sally, eager to comply, jammed three fingers inside the wild woman's cunt. Biting down hard on the base of her clit, Sally frigged Victoria hard.

"Oh. My. God! You sweet, sexy bitch! I'm gonna cum all over your face," she screamed, "Don't you dare stop!"

Sally wiggled her finger inside Victoria's tight, brown bum hole, making the once timid woman scream her release. She pulled away from the heaving woman, rubbing her head where Victoria had pulled her hair. Glancing at her mistress, Sally saw Amelia smiling.

"That was wonderful, Sally. You look like you need some attention yourself. Why don't you fetch the strap on?" Amelia said.

Sally scampered across the room to the nearby closet. She reached inside and pulled out a harness, followed by the biggest phallus that Victoria had ever seen. Returning to the bed, she handed the object to Amelia.

Amelia made the motion of putting it on, and then stopped. She turned to her new friend. With a sly look, she handed the strap to Victoria.

"You know...she was rather forward with you, taking liberties like that. Don't you think I should spank her for that transgression?" Amelia asked, "Or, would you like to fuck her holes with this?"

"Me?" Victoria squeaked.

"Yes, you. I can tell you she likes her ass fucked hard. She likes it rough. You interested?" Amelia inquired.

Victoria thought about how it felt to let go of her control. She didn't fight the orgasm. Her inner hellcat took control, and she grabbed the harness from Amelia.

Amelia helped Victoria put the straps on correctly, and then had Victoria lie down and spread her legs. Her pussy was nice and pliant from her recent orgasm. It was slick, as well.

She had no problem sliding one side of the double headed cock inside Victoria's moist cunny. Working the free end through a metal hoop, Amelia secured the dildo by buckling the straps tightly.

She pulled Victoria back to her knees, laughing as the woman's eyes crossed from the sensation of being filled again. Sally got onto her knees in front of Victoria and backed her way in place. She handed Amelia some cooking grease and bent over; her ass high in the air.

"Watch me, Vicky. Watch me make her tight bum nice and relaxed for you to fuck," Amelia murmured.

Victoria, entranced, watched Amelia thickly coat her fingers and hand in grease. Sally rose twitched in anticipation, as Amelia smeared the lube all over the brown pucker. Satisfied with her work, she pressed the pad of her finger against that hole and pushed.

Amelia kept a steady pressure, until her finger popped inside Sally's ass, wetly. She twisted and turned her finger all the way to the knuckle, coating the anal walls with lube. Wanting to show Victoria that Sally was in extreme pleasure, she worked a second, then third finger inside.

Sally was grunting loudly. Her ass hole was impossibly wide with three of Amelia's fingers inside. She reached back and pulled her own ass cheeks wide open.

"More! please!" she begged.

"You want my fist, don't you? You're my dirty whore," Amelia crooned.

"Yes! Please! Fuck my ass! Fuck your dirty whore's ass with your fist!" Sally pleaded.

Amelia winked at Victoria, then eased her little finger and thumb inside. Twisting and rotating, she was able to work her fist up high in the maid. She used her whole arm to thrust.

Victoria, amazed at how much Sally was able to take, feel her pussy rippling and sucking the hard dildo inside her. She looked down at the remaining amount of toy hanging. Then, she looked at Amelia, sitting on her knees.

She wiggled underneath Amelia, who was off to the side of Sally. Victoria grabbed Amelia's hip and guided her down onto the jutting staff. As she descended the shaft, her body pushed the other end deeper inside Victoria.

In a seesaw motion, both women worked the sweet spots inside their cunnys, trying to get each other off. Amelia angled her body, so that the shaft would tug on the hood of her clit. Her movements grew frantic. She was trying to coordinate using her fist and riding the dildo.

Victoria, having climaxed earlier, took control. She rapidly thrust inside, helping her friend reach her peak. Amelia screamed, stiffening her body tightly. Her pearly fluids drained out all over Victoria.

Sally, reaching beneath her, pinched and slapped her clit. Amelia's hand was flexing and clenching, pushing her over the edge. She screeched loudly, working her spasming ass on Amelia’s hand. After the most violent orgasm that Victoria had ever witnessed, the maid collapsed down onto the bed.

Amelia took great care at pulling her hand from Sally’s gaping hole. The maid liked it rough, but just yanking her hand out would have been cruel. Once free of the tight orifice, Amelia beckoned Victoria over to see how Sally’s rosebud had bloomed.

All three women, exhausted, lay together on the bed. Drifting to sleep, none of them heard the bedroom door open. Lucas entered the room.

His sharp gaze centered on the bed full of naked beauties. With a devilish grin, his mind focused on how to use this to his advantage. Amelia opened her eyes and winked at him.

“My beauty, I think it’s time to introduce our sweet Victoria to James,” he purred, quietly.

“I agree. She needs a spanking, and James is just the man to administer it,” Amelia concurred.

Published 
Written by Kim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments