Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Get my Master and Mistress - Part One

"I meet Michael"

11
0 Comments 0
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Friday arrived and I spent the day wondering what was going to happen. I was expected for dinner in the evening and could not help going through a lot of scenarios.

Anyway, the time soon arrived and there I was with some trepidation, knocking at Diane and Michael's front door.

Diane opened the door and took my hand. She led me into the sitting room, and there standing by the window was a big guy. He must have been 5' 8" tall and about 200lbs. My heart started to beat a lot faster.

"John this is Michael, Michael this is John. Now be nice," Diane said. Michael came forward and offered his hand; we shook and he smiled. Michael had a hand shake like a wet lettuce. The guy was totally weak despite his size. I started to calm down and relax.

"Drink anyone?" asked Michael.

"Champagne," said Diane.

Michael opened a bottle and we settled into various chairs and sofas. Diane realised I was alone on the sofa and got up and came and sat beside me. We were all chatting and Michael was telling me what he did for a living. He was into financing or leasing, of just about anything from boats to buildings. He was actually a nice guy but more comfortable with his own subjects. Diane was now stroking the back of my neck and I was getting turned on. I glanced down and could see her skirt had ridden up. Her black stockings were on show as she crossed and uncrossed her legs.

Michael must have been getting one hell of a view as he was beginning to move around in his seat. Diane started kissing my neck and running her hands over my chest. One by one the buttons on my shirt were undone. Her hands were inside my shirt pinching my nipples. My cock was by now hard and dying for some attention.

Diane's skirt had fallen completely open, as she had now got one foot on the sofa and was on full view to Michael. I heard Michael gasp and say, "Bloody hell, woman, you're not wearing any panties."

"What's the point? They would have had to come off," Diane purred. Michael just sat there staring at his wife's pussy while she was caressing me. Diane upped the game by taking my shirt off, kissing my chest and nipples. She was running those wonderful red lips over my chest, kissing and sucking me. All the while Michael was just staring at her pussy.

"Enjoying the view?" Diane asked.

All Michael could do was nod.

"We'll let's really give you something to watch then,"said Diane.

So she started to run her red nails over her own pussy, sliding her fingers over her lips, parting them so Michael could see her clit.

Michael was beginning to redden and his breath was getting heavier.

"He likes to watch, don't you, Michael? We talked a lot and it appears Michael is a watcher not much of a doer," said Diane.

She then opened my zip and took out my cock. "Now you can see why I love this cock," said Diane.

All Michael could do was nod. It was unreal. There I was getting blown by a gorgeous lady while her husband watched.

"Don't just sit there. Get yours out and come over here and lick my cunt," said Diane.

Michael just stood up, dropped his trousers and pants, and took out his cock. It was hard but not that big. About five inches I'd say. I was feeling a bit nervous, naked in the same room as another naked, aroused man. Another new experience!

Michael came over and buried his face into his wife's pussy. All I could hear were slurping noises as he ate her out. Diane was in heaven; she was sucking on my cock while getting her clit sucked.

Diane got on all fours with her beautiful bum sticking in the air. "Michael, stick that tongue of yours all the way into my cunt hole," she hissed.

She stopped sucking on my cock while Michael did his thing. Her back arched and she was panting and groaning. Just to help Michael out, I got under her and started sucking on her nipples. I was biting and licking, kissing and flicking those wonderful nipples, when a hand grabbed my cock. I knew it was not Diane's as hers were above my head.

Michael had a hold of me. I froze, not sure what was going to happen next. Michael held my cock up and against Diane's sloppy cunt. Then he said, "Go on, darling, I want to see this boy impale you."

Diane lowered herself on to my pole and started to ride my cock. I slipped in easily because of all the saliva and juices these two had produced. I had relaxed again and was enjoying the cock on cunt feeling, when Diane leaned forward to snog me. We were sliding lips on lips and tongues over and in each other's mouths when Diane parted lips, looked behind her and said, "Michael, I want you to lick my anus, really lick my brown eye."

Michael leaned forward and stuck his face between her ass cheeks.

AgedBlondie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AgedBlondie

I heard Diane hiss as his hot tongue probed her brown hole. She was getting a little double penetration and was loving it. It was strange as I could sometimes feel the tip of Michael's tongue on my cock as I was sliding in and out, but after a while it ceased to bother me.

Diane, however, was really getting worked up when I felt her pussy muscles tighten, and she came; she came and came with juices flowing down my cock and over my balls.

"Swap places, please," said Diane.

Michael and I swapped and he slid into her pussy. I went up to that beautiful bum framed by those black stockings with juices running out of her pussy. Her anus was all shiny and slippery with Michael's saliva so I pushed two fingers into her ass.

"Oh, god, that's good," Diane said.

"What is?" asked Michael.

"I've got your cock in my pussy and that little sod has two fingers up my arse hole," she said.

"You like that?" asked Michael.

"Oh, god, yes!" Diane replied.

"Go on do it, show Michael what a slut I am and what a dirty bastard you are," Diane said to me.

So I duly pulled my fingers out and aimed my cock at her brown hole. I eased forward, pushing just hard enough to penetrate her bum. Slowly, inch by inch, I went deeper until I was all the way in.

"Oh shit, I feel full up," said Diane.

"Wow, I can feel his cock inside you as well," said Michael.

"Michael, welcome to her dirty world. Let's make her beg for us to stop," I said.

So we proceeded to fuck her senseless. Poor Diane, I don't think she thought it would come to this. I think she thought she would be in charge. In a way she was by asking for what she wanted, but I don't think she thought we would go all the way.

Michael and I developed a nice rhythm. In and out we went, arse then pussy then arse. Diane was wriggling and squirming under Michael so I leaned forward and took hold of her tits. I offered each in turn to Michael's mouth. He bit and licked her so hard it was not long before she came again.

The sofa was developing a nice wet area as it was covered in her juices but neither of us boys had cum yet.

Diane got up, looked at the sofa and our two hard cocks and said, "Let's take this upstairs."

Watching a just fucked arse and pussy go up the stairs in nothing but stockings and black stilettos was a massive turn on. You could see her juices running down her legs.

Once we were in the bedroom I popped into the en suite bathroom for a cock wash. When I came back into the bedroom, Michael was back licking Diane's pussy lips and her anus. Diane was just whimpering and clawing the sheets.

"Why don't you fuck her arse while I do her pussy?" I said. I got back under Diane and slid inside her while Michael filled her ass.

"I'm full again and it feels so good and different," moaned Diane. "Oh don't take it out, Michael, I like that." 

"Don't worry something will be back in," he said and showed me a massive black dildo.

I watched him lube this thing up and then he started to rim her ass with his tongue. Diane suddenly looked around and cried out, "Holy fuck, what is that you are shoving in my arse?" 

"You're not the only one with a deviant past. Surprise surprise, darling," said Michael.

"Oh god," whimpered Diane, "it's in!" 

We then proceeded to give her a full on fucking, and as that massive thing stretched her ass I could feel it burying itself all the way in. Diane had tears coming out of her eyes as she was getting the double penetration of her life. 

Diane suddenly and without warning came, and she came so hard I got pushed out of her pussy. Michael slowed up dildoing her ass and before I knew what was happening he stuck my cock in his mouth. What the fuck, I thought, I'm getting a gay blow job and was actually enjoying it.

Diane looked round and was surprised her hubby was sucking on a cock.

"That looks fun. Want to share him?" she asked Michael.

He just nodded and she turned around. While they both sucked and licked my cock, I continued to use that massive dildo on Diane's arse and lick her clit, when I felt a finger enter my bum hole. Not knowing, or at this point caring whose it was, I came. Again, I'm not sure who swallowed my load as when I looked up they were sharing my cum.

I was not even thinking of going soft at the point as the whole atmosphere was alive with anticipation.

TBC

Published 
Written by Etonmess69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors