Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I had an urge that needed satisfying

46
18 Comments 18
18.8k Views 18.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words
It'd been a hot summer break, off from school, the six of us spending most days together at one of our houses but the holidays were very nearly over, all of us beginning to contemplate the start of the next phase in our education. We'd done our GCSE exams and had turned sixteen, next it was onto college and A levels. The six of us had grown up together, living in adjacent streets. We all got on well and up until then, there'd never been any hint of sexual relationships even though we were three boys and three girls, it felt as though we were family. There had been no boy or girlfriends to intrude on our community either, it was fairly safe to assume the six of us were virgins in every way.

I woke up that morning around 10am, it had been a hot sultry August night, so had slept on top of duvet. I looked down to see that my night shirt had ridden up, exposing my body from just below my boobs down. Sleeping with my door open, at that moment I became a little self conscious, wondering if mom or dad had seen me. Shafts of sunlight warmed the bare flesh of my thighs as it radiated brightly through a gap in the curtains. A little bleary eyed, I rolled onto my back, stretched, before looking down at my body. I was definitely a late developer, my legs nicely shaped and tanned from the summer sun, flat stomach, virtually no pubic hair and nicely rounded boobs. As I looked at myself I began to get feelings that I'd never experienced before and knowing that the house was empty, both parents out at work, I couldn't resist the urge to lift off my top and be naked. I threw my shirt onto the floor, immediately noticed how erect my nipples were.

It must have been instinct taking over because my hands were drawn immediately to my boobs, caressing nervously exploring before my fingers began teasing my nipples. My breathing became more erratic the more my fingers teased. Thighs squeezing together as I felt myself getting wet, the tingling in my stomach grew in intensity. I had no idea what I was doing or why I was experiencing these new sensations. The fingers of my right hand drawn to my pussy like a magnet, legs parting as my fingertips found my clit, gasping involuntarily as the pleasure radiated through my body. The fingers of both hands teased simultaneously the nipple and clit faster and harder as the feelings intensified. What was happening to me, my hips bucking out of control. The more I teased, the louder I moaned, the more desperate I felt. It was as though my insides were throbbing harder and harder, until suddenly my whole world stopped, I couldn't breathe or move. In my mind was panic, what had I done but then, oh my god, wave after wave of pleasure radiated through me, I was in heaven.

As I began to relax, my eyes opened to see how wet I was, my pussy was dribbling and the sheets were soaked between my legs.

It took a few minutes to regain my composure, my thighs still weak when I eventually sat up. I bent down, picked up my night shirt and as I was about to put it on I saw myself in the mirror, totally naked. Nipples and pussy lips swollen and for the first time in my life, I felt sexy. A million thoughts were going through my mind but something inside me was demanding I stayed nude, so, I dropped my top and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I felt, excited, nervous but so turned on to be doing things naked, preparing my breakfast, following my normal routine. It was so daring, so decided to look out of the front window as I ate my cereal. Nothing in the World looked any different, the sun was shining, the occasional car going by, nobody aware that I'd had my first orgasm or that I was naked.

With my bowl empty and coffee finished I sat down on the sofa by the window, the sun streaming through onto my body. I couldn't stop looking down at myself, still tingling from earlier. I wanted to experience those sensations again but this time I could experiment a little, maybe improve on the feelings.

As I had on my bed, I began by caressing my boobs and teasing my nipples. They were still very sensitive, causing me to gasp and moan as I pinched and pulled harder and harder, becoming more and more turned on with each passing second. Soon I was relaxing back on the sofa, my right hand moving down my body, fingertips finding my pussy lips and clit sensitive from earlier, the sensation making me want more. With eyes closed and juice's trickling steadily, my legs opened wide, the urge to feel something inside me became overwhelming. Tentatively, I pushed one finger between my lips, pleasurable moans grew louder as it ventured deeper. Once fully inside I held it still, pussy responding, throbbing hard, until seconds later I began moving in and out in a slow deliberate rhythm.

I was feeling so good and wasn't long before I got the courage to insert a second finger. My pussy stretched, making me feel so tight and full. My rhythm quickening, hips bucking, body writhing, moaning louder and louder as my fingers sped to a blur, pumping in and out of my pussy. My whole body was tingling, instinct was driving me. Eventually turning my attention to my clit, seconds later with a mind blowing release I had my second orgasm.

Lying on the sofa, I was trying to recover my senses, body tingling, juices trickling from my pussy, when I was jolted back to earth hearing a knock at the window. As I opened my eyes there stood Emma looking at me through the window, her blue eyes sparkling as she smiled at me. My heart pounded, how long had she been standing there, how much had she seen. Strangely, despite my embarrassment I felt incredible sexy, making no effort to cover up, instead, unable to stop smiling back at her.

I got up from the sofa, feeling a stream of my juices run down my thighs as I walked to the front door naked. I unlocked and opened it, standing to one side allowing Emma inside. I looked at her as she kicked off her trainers. She was about four inches taller than myself, (I was about 5' 2), had long blonde wavy hair, was slim, having bigger boobs then me, developing much earlier. Standing within arms reach of me, she wore, pink ankle socks, short blue knee length denim skirt, red thong and bra and tight light blue vest top.

I was curious, desperate in fact, to know how long she'd been watching me and was about to ask when she said, "my god Jo you are so hot ............. Seeing you touching yourself has made me so wet."

I stood frozen to the spot, cheeks glowing from embarrassment. To my surprise Emma stepped forward, without hesitation putting her mouth to mine. Once again my instincts took over (I'd never kissed anybody before), mouth opening allowing our tongues to caress, kissing each other passionately.

The kiss felt so good, seemingly lasting forever but as we finally pulled apart the two of us both shocked at what we'd just done, kissing another girl. Standing n silence for a few seconds before I said that I should get washed and dressed before our friends arrived and started to go upstairs but as I'd got up three or four steps I turned, saying, "are you coming with me .......... Or waiting downstairs".

I could see she was unsure, so, smiled and continued, "well, look what you've seen me do."

I continued, "we've just kissed. Why don't you come on up with me and keep me company."

She needed no further encouragement, following close behind me and as I reached the top of the stairs she giggled as she blurted out, "god Jo, I love your arse. I always have!"

Even though her pronouncement surprised me a little, it made me feel so good, I couldn't resist, after laughing, wiggling it as seductively as I knew how. An instant later I felt my right cheek burning, the loud slapping noise filling the air as she slapped me playfully but hard.

The two of us were still laughing as we entered the bathroom but eventually as I started to wash myself, with Emma sat on the edge of the bath, we began to talk as we normally did. It took a few minutes before she said her thong felt soaked. I couldn't resist giggling as I said, "let's see then."

Before I could blink, her skirt was lifted to reveal a large dark patch. I looked a her as seriously as I could and said, "I think you should take those off as they're so wet".

Emma smiled, the two of us fully at ease, reached under her skirt and eagerly pulled down her thong, throwing it playfully at me. I looked in awe at her glistening hairless pussy. Almost without thinking I asked her if she shaved off her pubes, to which she smiled, replying that she'd never let them grow. In that instant I made up my mind that I should do it too. I turned to sit on a chair to the side of the wash basin and washed myself al; over, trying not to look at Emma. Then picked up a sponge, lathering it with soap before applying it thoroughly to cover my pubic region as I opened my legs wide. Emma had be talking non stop, she had an infectious, bubbly personality but soon fell silent, obviously transfixed on my action of removing my remaining body hair. It was such a turn on doing it while being watched, as I carefully maneuvered the razor, removing what little hair I had. My whole body tingled as I wiped myself clean, looking down with some pride at my smooth white skin and swollen moist pussy lips.

Then as my gaze moved towards Emma, I couldn't believe what I saw. Her skirt was up around her waist, legs spread and fingers teasing her clit. I'd finished washing, trying to act cool and not show that I was desperate to touch her, started going towards my bedroom, asking her as seductively as I knew how if she was coming with me.

Once in my room, immediately sat in the middle of the bed facing her with my legs apart. For the briefest moment, she stood looking at me and then, with some urgency, off came her socks, skirt slithering down her legs as soon as she'd unfastened it, her top pulled over her head and finally with some desperation she fumbled with the clasp on her bra, eventually throwing it to the floor. She bounded onto the bed, knelt in front of me, leant forward and we kissed for the second time.

There was desperation in our kiss our tongues working feverishly in the others mouth, until she pushed me onto my back. I wad getting wetter and wetter, wanting to be touched, my hard sensitive nipples pressed against her body as she climbed on top of me. Eventually Emma moved to my left side, with my legs parted, she immediately pushed two fingers inside me. I couldn't help letting out a moan of pleasure, her thighs spreading in invitation, so followed suit, easing my fingers into her.

I felt her pussy respond immediately, squeezing on my fingers as I pumped them in and out rhythmically. All the time the two of us were looking at each other, watching the desperation and desire growing, faces contorting as our moans grew louder. Her hips were grinding hard against my fingers, not realising that I was doing the same. The rhythm of our fingers quickened by the second, becoming more and more turned on. I was tingling all over and knew I'd soon be cumming, wanting my clit to be touched. Once again, it was my instincts taking my fingertips onto her clit. She immediately gasped in pleasure, almost letting out a scream as I began teasing harder and faster.

She must have been incredibly turned on, stopping touching me but the sight of ecstasy on her face was enough satisfaction for me. Her eyes we shut tight, hips writhing out of control as my fingers sped to a blur. Suddenly Emma screamed oh god as her body tensed, gasping before she went quiet. An instant later she was cumming, her juices oozing between my fingers, moaning with total satisfaction. Her eyes opened, smiling contentedly as she watched me lick my fingers tasting her and resting back on the bed.

We both lay motionless, for what seemed an age but was most likely only a few seconds, overwhelmed by what had just happened, all the time looking at the other. Emma jumped up as if she'd been startled by something, moving quickly down the bed. Before I had chance to say or do anything, she'd opened my legs, lying between them with her tongue probing in and out of my pussy.

Immediately, I gasped, watching her devour my pussy. I opened my legs wider for her, my hips bucking on her tongue faster and faster, becoming more turned on with each movement of her tongue. Once more I was moaning, feeling new sensations as she began sucking and biting my clit, harder and faster the more I moaned and body writhed. I was feeling so sensitive from the orgasms that I'd already had but all that seemed to do was encourage me to want more. I looked down at Emma's naked body as I felt her tongue, once again pushing inside me. This time, more forceful and desperate, my pussy throbbing harder, taking my breath away with each contraction. I didn't know if it was her saliva making me so wet but it felt like I was peeing. She turned her attention back to my clit, sucking and biting it mercilessly, I could feel it pulsing, until suddenly my orgasm hit me hard.

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

It was way more intense than my others, wave after wave of pleasure surging through my body.

I was breathing so hard, my body relaxing slowly but to my surprise when I saw Emma's face, of course smiling, her face was glistening and hair visibly wet. She began giggling, then said, "you naughty girl. Look what you've done!"

"Me," I replied, a little puzzled.

"Yes, you. When you came, you soaked me. It all squirted in my mouth and over me," she said as she laughed.

I could feel my face burning with embarrassment but couldn't help laughing as she crawled on top of me, the two of us cuddling together.

We'd both forgotten that the others would be arriving and that time had gone by. My might was racing, so full of thoughts, blurting out, "does this make us lesbians?"

There was a moments silence before she replied, "I don't know."

Another pause followed, the doorbell rang, the two of us panicking for an instant. I jumped up and went to pick up my night shirt but Emma said, with a cheeky smile on her face, "go naked please!"

For a few seconds I pondered, frozen to the spot thinking if I dare risk it. What if it's one of the boys, or all of them, or somebody I didn't know, or one of my parents friends. I was petrified but at the same time, extremely excited, it'd be so daring to answer the door with nothing on. So, with a sharp intake of breath I started to move but was stopped by Emma's suggestion.

"Why don't we try having sex with the boys today. See if we like it as much as we did with each other."

The idea shocked me but then I thought, why not. Neither of them were bad looking, we'd been friends for years, it'd be good losing my virginity to one of them but then as I started to go down the stairs, she continued, "we could fuck all three of them."

As I skipped down the last few steps, with Emma's words setting my mind thinking, I'd almost forgotten that I was about to answer the door naked. Finally I was there, looking through the frosted glass I could see that it was Issabella and after taking a long intake of breath I flung the door open wide, making no attempt to cover up.

Issabella was by far the prettiest of the three of us but at the same time very self conscious, never revealing much of her body. She was four or five inches taller than me, having very dark, almost black hair, falling bellow her shoulders. Her best feature, I thought, has to have been her big brown eyes but then her cheeks gave her a very cheeky look, with two gorgeous dimples when she'd smile. She had Italian parents, inheriting their dark sultry complexion. She was little overweight it's true, wearing jeans, sandals on her feet and a dark blue long sleeve buttoned shirt with a bra underneath keeping her large breasts (I'd guess, at least a D cup).

She looked shocked to see me naked but stepped inside before asking if I'd just got up, or if she was the first to arrived and finally, why I'd answered the door without any clothes on. I merely laughed, now feeling totally at ease with my exhibitionist display of nudity, immediately taking her by the hand, saying, "come on upstairs ... Emm's here already ... And we've had sex!"

She scoffed at my pronouncement but didn't hesitate in following me upstairs to the bedroom but as we entered through the open door she exclaimed, "oh my god ... You were serious!"

I continued into the room and onto the bed to sit beside Emma but given Issabella's surprise, it was a shock to see her follow me onto the bed, sitting at our feet and as she looked at us she asked Emma why her hair was wet. We couldn't help laughing until Emma said, "it was Jo when she came ... She squirted over me."

Issabella immediately had a look of relief on her face, becoming very excited, looking straight at me, saying, "god Jo, you squirt too. I thought there was something wrong with me!"

"I don't know. Today's the first time I've masturbated and I only did it when Em was licking me", I replied somewhat sheepishly.

"Oh wow Jo, I've been doing it for years", Issabella replied and just after Emma said she had too, continued, "So, does that mean you're both lesbians?"

Emma and I burst out laughing, before Emma replied, "we don't know."

"We want to have sex with the boys today. Lose our virginity to them," I said.

Emma jumped in, "Fuck all three of them. See if it's as good as Jo is."

"All three," Issabella asked with her eyes opened wide.

"Yes. Why not. You don't have to if you don't want to. Or are you up for it too?" I said.

Both Emma and I looked at her but despite the silence she didn't reply. I turned my head to Emma and smiled, she seemed to read my mind, immediately putting her lips to mine, our mouth opening, the two of us kissing, her tongue slowly and very seductively teasing mine. I soon became lost in the moment as our passion intensified, her hands pulling my body onto hers, my legs parting to wrap around her.

"Oh my god, that is so hot", Issabella exclaimed with amazement, continuing, "I don't think I could kiss another girl and definitely not as good as either of you look!"

We stopped kissing, without saying a word, I knew from the look in Emma's eye exactly what she wanted me to do. I turned to face Issabella, her eyes wide open and expectant as I took hold of her left hand encouraging her towards me. Looking deep into her big brown eyes I moved my head forward, my lips. I could sense her anticipation, breathing heavy, almost hearing her heart pounding. I couldn't resist making her wait a little longer, letting her feel, first my warm breath on her lips, then moving closer so she could just feel my soft, warm, moist lips. I let our mouths linger for a few moments, tantalising her a little. Feeling her open her mouth, I let the tip of my tongue trail across her bottom lip, then sucked it gently, allowing my teeth to hold it as my tongue trailed slowly back and forth. I released it, an instant later the tip of my tongue was circling hers slowly as I eased her back onto the bed, lying on top of her kissing her with more passion.

Issabella was very unsure at first, responding nervously but the more our tongues caressed the more positive she became, eventually running her fingers through my hair, down my back and to squeezing the cheeks of my bum.

My mind was racing. What should I do, should I go further, any reservations she'd shown had definitely disappeared and she wanted more. Before I had chance to do anything I felt a hand fumbling between our bodies. I knew it couldn't be one of Issabella's, her hands we still caressing my bum, so lifted my body up a little, realising that Emma was trying to undo the buttons. A few seconds later I could feel the warmth of her flesh on my naked body as more buttons were unfastened. I felt her hands leave my bum and her making an effort to lift up as Emma's hand pushed underneath to unfasten the bra.

This was so intense I thought, pulling away from our kiss to see Issabella's flushed face and then as my glance lowered I saw the fabric of her white lacy bra being pushed up towards her neck to reveal her incredibly fully breasts. As soon as I got up far enough Emma immediately began to suck on her left breast, Issabella letting out a groan of appreciation. I couldn't resist, lowering my mouth onto her free boob, sucking gently and as my tongue began to circle and tease her nipple I was amazed to feel it harden so quickly.

It was such a turn on to be sucking on Issabella's breast at the same time as Emma and no surprise that I could hear her gasping and moaning "oh god" over and over. Her body was squirming under us more and more as I alternated between, sucking the flesh of her boob, biting, pulling and flicking her nipple with my tongue and could feel my own pussy was dripping wet. I felt her tensed beneath me as I heard the sound of the zip on her jeans being lowered and seconds later, her moan, "oh ... My ... God ... No way!"

I was even more turned realising that Emma was now fingering Issabella, squeezing my thighs and bucking my hips more and more.

But then my phone began to ring. I considered not answering the call but then thought I'd better not, sat up and grabbed my phone, all the time looking at my two friends beside me. I clicked the button and was about to start talking, when I saw Issabella push Emma off her and onto her back. Issabella's shirt was fully open, bra up above her breasts and jeans open to reveal her white lacy undies.

"Jo. Are you there, Jo?" it was Sean on the phone, one of the three boys we'd be seeing soon.

Issabella moved on top of Emma, immediately kissing her, her body on top, left leg between Emma's. Emma responding, bending her right leg, putting her foot flat on the bed. It was such an erotic scene and on my bed, my two best friends snogging with unbelievable passion and desire.

"Yes I'm here Sean," I replied whilst breathing heavily.

"God Jo. You're out of breath," said Sean.

Meanwhile, Issabella had started grinding hard against Emma, Emma immediately responded, pushing her pussy hard upwards, the two of them moaning loudly as their mouths parted.

"What's going on there?" I heard Sean ask but I didn't reply.

I'd opened my legs and was furiously teasing my clit, matching the desperation of the scene to my right, my hips bucking, unable to quell my desire or moans.

"What the hell's going on Jo. Are you playing with yourself?" Sean asked with an air of frustration.

After a few seconds I managed to ask him when they'd be here but just as I managed to get the words out, Issabella was thrusting wildly whilst gasping, "oh god. Fuck. Yes." She was cumming hard.

"What the fuck is going on?" Sean demanded.

I couldn't reply, my own orgasm had started, I could feel my juices flowing out of my pussy.

"Don't tell me then. We'll be there in ten minutes," Sean said with some irritation and put the phone down.

The three of us stayed motionless on the bed, trying to regain our composure. I felt absolutely incredible, my thighs glistening, covered with my juices. I think we were all exhausted and would happily have stayed where we were for longer but then I realised what Sean had said on the phone and exclaimed, "shit ... Sean said they'll be here in ten minutes!"

Issabella immediately jumped up off the bed, her jeans were soaked. Above thighs, it looked as though she had peed and where Emma had been grinding against her thigh there was another wet patch. She looked a little embarrassed, saying, "I can't stay here like this ... I need to go home and change."

Quickly, I replied, trying to reassure her, "Issy. Please don't go. If we do what we said, we'll all end naked anyway. I can give you something to wear and you can take those off."

Immediately she seemed to relax, giggled and said as she looked down at her jeans, "see. I told you I squirted!"

We all burst out laughing. Issabella didn't hesitate, kicking off her jeans and sodden underwear, to reveal a mass of dark pubes and gorgeous dark legs. I don't thing either Emma or I expected her to throw off her top and bra to leave her naked though and then for her to giggle as she ran her fingers through her pubes and say, "do you like these. Or, Should I shave them off. You two look so sexy."

We couldn't help chuckling but I suggested we find something to wear first as we only had ten minutes and opened up my drawers and wardrobe doors for them to look.

I picked out a long V necked night shirt and a pair of French knickers. Emma went for a pyjama vest top and shorts. Issabella was the last to choose but eventually selected my white dressing gown and white knickers but instead of putting them on she picked them up and rushed straight to the bathroom.

While she was gone, Emma and I did our best to tidy the room and plan how we were going to get the boys and us naked and how we would have sex with them. Time was flying by, knowing that the boys could arrive at any second but just as we got the bedroom how we wanted it to be, several patches of wet still clearly visible on the sheets of the bed, Issabella came in through the door wearing the dressing gown. It was very short on her, its colour contrasting the texture of her flesh, falling only just below her bum. She beamed a smile as we looked at her and immediately opened the gown to reveal her freshly shaved pussy. No words were necessary, she looked incredible. After a few seconds, Emma said, "perfect. Just perfect" and with that approval Issabella casually began to put on the knickers.

A second later the doorbell was ringing ...

Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments