Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Kissed a Girl and I Liked It

"The true story of our first swingers experience."

42
28 Comments 28
17.2k Views 17.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words
For the longest time my husband Jack has wanted to see me sexually with a girl. Specifically he wants to watch me eating a girl's pussy. I have always been a total slut for cock, not a bi curious bone in my body, but when I hit my forties my already high sex drive went off the charts and I started to crave a little additional excitement in our sex life. I started to think trying some pussy wasn’t that bad of an idea especially if I could find a couple where the guy was hot to satisfy my strap on ass fucking fetish. Then I started thinking hey I could strap on fuck her too. Then my over excited mind drifted into scenarios of what to do with a girl. I’d always enjoyed sucking and being rough with guy’s nipples but Jacks were too sensitive for that so maybe a girl would like some rough nipple play? Then I thought about our double ended dildo and it might just be hot to grind pussies together with a girl with that dildo buried in both of us. One dirty, sexy idea after the next went through my mind of all the debauchery two willing couples could get up to.

It was time to do something about it. I had plenty of local men who would just love to have a threesome with Jack and I, but I had to find a couple with a bisexual girl which wasn’t as easy as it sounds. I created a couples profile on an adult hook up web site and just took my chances with their standard free membership with limited features as I wasn’t willing to pay anything for this venture. Though I am in my late forties I fortunately look a bit younger than that from years of busting my ass at the gym and good skin care practices so with my extensive kinky lingerie collection my pictures tended to attract all the attention I wanted online. I had already had a little hobby of being an online dominatrix with several long distance online slaves and had the wardrobe to go with it. Those pictures of me in my strap on collection always brought the men in by the dozens but would that attract a girl?

As expected the mail from men of all types started coming in but only one couple who at two hundred miles away was too far for us. While on the sites instant messenger service I started talking to this couple in their thirties that only lived about 10 minutes away. She was a short bisexual brunet with dominant tendencies like me and he was a hot blond six feet tall who just loves to have his ass fucked hard. I thought this is the perfect couple and we became friends quickly. I thought she and I would make a great team a tall blond and short brunet dominating the guys. We had dinner at each other’s houses and she and I went out to lunch often. They were a lot of fun and I thought they would be our first but they seemed to only want a threesome with a girl not another couple. Then their lives took a left turn and they moved to the next city over an hour away. I was a bit discouraged and back on the search again.

A short time later another mail message arrived in our in box on that site and it was a young couple that lived only fifteen minutes away. Nancy was a five foot eight, twenty five year old, submissive, curvy cutie and Max was a six foot seven, dark haired hunk who also wanted my strap on as much as his wife did. We chatted and traded some pictures. They were interested in having a local couple to swing with anything goes from just partying to full partner swapping. The dirty texts started flying back and forth and I was getting excited that this couple might be the one. We were about to go on vacation to the Caribbean and I really wanted to meet this couple before we went out of town for two weeks to see if there was any chemistry between us. I planned a meeting at a restaurant at our local mall to have dinner with them a few days before our departure. I got all dolled up in tight faded jeans, a sweater and black suede boots and Jack just wore jeans and a polo shirt. That afternoon I sent them a text:

“Max & Nancy looking forward to meeting you both tonight see you at the mall at six.

Shelly & Jack”

They replied:

“We can’t wait seen you then.”

I was excited to meet in person our prospective new fuck buddies and see if there was any connection between us. We were the first to arrive at the restaurant. They arrived right behind us and we were all seated together in a quiet back corner booth. Max and Nancy were easy to spot with Max being so tall he towered over most anyone he was near. In that back booth we ordered drinks, beer for the guys and red wine carafes for the girls and a couple gourmet pizzas to eat. The small talk flowed easily and we learned they had been swingers for several years. They had been to a few swingers clubs and thought taking us to one would be a blast and we agreed.

Nancy was cute flirting up a storm with me, looked me in the eye and said “You’re pictures don’t do you justice you’re way hotter.”

That took me totally by surprise. What a nice ego boost to have a young twenty five year old girl telling me this. Then she was flirting with Jack and Max with me. We were having a little flirting festival and the chemistry was right on point. I was getting pretty buzzed from drinking all my wine and half of Nancy’s when our meal was finished and it was time to leave. While saying our goodbyes in the parking lot Nancy and I hugged and mentioned how we couldn’t wait to get together. Then Nancy hugged Jack and Max hugged me and grabbed my ass!

“That’s nice and firm” he remarked licking his lips and looking at me like he wanted to eat me alive.

As we headed in different directions to our cars I told them “I’ll text you when we get back from vacation in two weeks.”

Things were looking up. I thought we had found the couple that would be our first. Experienced swingers to show us the ropes. We departed for the Caribbean excited about our pending vacation and the sexy couple we had found right in our own back yard. Our vacation was going fantastic with all types of eco excursions to rain forests, beaches, gourmet restaurants, historical sights and military forts when a malfunctioning automatic door changed my life in a major way. It knocked me down at a strange angle and broke my leg up into my knee joint. As soon as I tried to straighten out my leg I knew instantly it was broken as I could feel the shattered bones moving around. I immediately thought oh shit vacation time is over, my property of extensive gardens is going to hell this year and plans for anything in the near future would no longer be happening. I was basically freaking out a bit. Luckily a very nice and very good looking English doctor along with his department head an orthopedic surgeon took good care of me ex-raying my leg and putting a temporary cast on it so I could fly home for surgery in the States which is much preferable to anywhere in the Caribbean! After giving me a morphine shot my leg was pulled out straight and casted and I spent the night in the care of a sweet nurse while Jack readied all our belongs to get me back to our local hospital. The seven hours of flights with one connection with my leg casted up to my ass and in a lot of pain was an experience I’d not care to repeat ever!

We made it back to the U.S. and with an ambulance from the airport to our local hospital. Luckily the orthopedic surgeon had a cancellation the next morning so I was operated on about eight hours after being admitted. The surgery went very well and the new wing of the hospital with all private rooms and a room service menu, if you can believe that, was so nice I didn’t want to leave after only two days. Poor Jack, he was supposed to be relaxing on vacation taking time off from his high stress job and ended up dealing with this whole mess. He had to rent a car and drive to the next city over where we had flown out of and our car was parked to retrieve it. Then he had to arrange transportation to get me home and up our few front steps into the house until he could build a wheelchair ramp for me. What a total fucking disaster this whole mess was, then two days after surgery I developed deep vein thrombosis. I had two blood clots in my calf, most likely from the flights home, and I then began blood thinner shots and medication to help the blood clots clear. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. I was getting depressed about how many months I was going to be laid up and missing my gym workout routine and watching all my hard work going downhill, let alone when we would get to see Nancy and Max again?

After 3 months of no weight allowed on my broken leg the doctor gave me the ok to start weight bearing. It was a long, slow going, painful process to build the muscles back up in my leg so I could even walk with a cane or walker without it giving out. I was determined to get back to the gym as soon as possible and our new friends. They of course were disappointed when I told them about my injury and wished me well. We stayed in touch via text and there wasn’t a week that went by that friendly and dirty texts weren’t flying back and forth. Though not back to the gym yet I was finally walking with a cane short distances, good enough to get out and about a little bit. At least I was able to drive and headed out for a pedicure and Brazilian wax as fast as I could. No sex for a few months was making horny me crazy. At least I could still suck cock but I needed to get laid and fuck some sexy ass. Soon as I was well enough that Jack and I were back at it fucking like normal, I was hot to meet up with Nancy and Max. My knee was still nowhere near back to normal but as long as I was careful I was ready to go.

We had planned on meeting Nancy and Max for drinks but unfortunately their baby sitter cancelled. We talked things over and they invited us over to their house for the next Saturday night. I figured that was best in case they had babysitter problems again but fortunately the baby was at grandmas for the weekend and we had the house all to ourselves. Jack and I arrived with some snacks, mixed drinks and a duffle bag of sex toys and hot lingerie in tow. They wanted me to bring all my strap ons but I only brought two because I knew as soon as they saw my Doc Johnson two way they wouldn’t want anything else. The guys unloaded our truck as I carefully made my way up the sidewalk to their front door with my cane in one hand and Nancy by my side. Fortunately there was only one small step to get into their house. Max had put their extra-long queen bed box spring and mattress in the middle of the living room floor as our playground so I wouldn’t have to walk up a flight of steps to their bedroom. Everything including a bathroom was located on the first floor so I could easily get around limping with my cane.

We all sat around the living room making small talk when Nancy broke out the raspberry vodka and started pouring shots for everyone. I really didn’t want to get wasted as I wasn’t walking straight as it was so I did one shot and split a shot with Jack then switched to the pitcher of fuzzy navels I had brought. The guys broke out some beers. We were enjoying drinks and snacks when Nancy fed me a strawberry dipped in white fluffy fruit dip. Of course I had to eat it from her finger tips rather seductively being the naughty slut I am. She seemed to really like that then Max fed me one as well and I sucked the dip off the end of the strawberry looking him right in the eyes. He had a look on his face like he wanted to eat me whole! I think Jack found all this quite amusing as he drank his beer watching us.

AfinaDj
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AfinaDj

As an ice breaker Max and Nancy had a sexy adult card game for us all to play. It was simply cards with sexy questions you posed to your spouse then to a member of the other couple. They were pretty basic questions like what do you think about this or that sexual act.

Of course I had to get the question “What do you think about anal sex?”

How ironic and I blurted out “I just love fucking a sexy ass it’s my favorite!”

Max who had asked the question piped in “But Shelly what do you think about receiving anal sex?”

In a flirty way I gave him the I’m going to take your ass look and said “Love getting it when I’m in the mood.”

That reminded me of our duffle bag of strap ons and other toys. I started rooting through the bag showing Nancy what I had brought. She loved my kinky PVC outfits so I took off my sun dress revealing my cute little Black with gold trim bra and thong with ruffled edges, the guys taking notice with their lecherous glances. I think I got the most lecherous look of all from Nancy! I slipped my thong off and put on a black PVC micro mini skirt then bra off and a blue and black PVC corset with buckles all the way down the front. All the sudden there was a knocking at their front door. I stood looking at the front door as Nancy let in her niece who needed to borrow something or another. I thought holy crap I’m standing here in this very sexy, kinky outfit with their bed in the middle of the floor waiting for the niece to freak out! Nancy must have seen the look on my face and invited her niece in to see my outfit!

“Don’t worry she’s bi too” Nancy said to me then said to her niece “Don’t you love that outfit she looks so hot?”

Well that all was a bit of a surprise and the niece got what she came for and left. Jack later commented that he thought the niece wanted me too. Time to pee so I walked through the kitchen to the bathroom as Nancy was retrieving more vodka. As I exited the bathroom there was Nancy waiting for me and I had my first girl kiss. She lustfully looked at me and gave me a gentle, sensuous French kiss with her soft lips caressing mine as our tongues gently danced with each other.

I smiled and said to her with a giggle “Now I can sing that song - I kissed a girl and I liked it.“

We both laughed, she said “I knew you would come around about being with a girl” and we headed back to the living room.

I mentioned Jack had on some sexy undies of his own and told him to give us a look. He peeled off his shorts to reveal a sexy teal colored jack strap type of underwear which showed off his sexy little ass. We went on with the card game. The questions in part two were performing sexual acts for a timed period on another person. Silly things like kiss the person across from you for one minute, suck the person next to you for one minute. The questions got dirtier as they went along. Before I knew it the card game had gotten ignored quickly as Nancy was pulling up my belt of a skirt showing off my smooth waxed pussy to Max. Jack was standing there sporting a boner popping out of his sexy jock strap as we all moved off the couch onto the bed. I lay down on the bed and in a flash I had Nancy’s face buried in my snatch. She was licking my pussy lips and clit like she was savoring a piece of candy. Her tongue caressing my smooth pussy lips and attacking my clit. Max was on one side of me and Jack on the other both sucking my nipples and taking turns kissing me. I liked being the center of attention! They say girls are the best pussy eaters and I thought, I believe it, as I started cumming on her face. The guys were playing with my breasts and sucking my nipples while listening to my ragged breathing and those unmistakable sounds of orgasmic pleasure. My nipples were hard and tingling, my clit was growing more erect by the minute and my vagina was grabbing a hold of Nancy’s fingers rubbing my g spot like they were a cock. I didn’t keep count but after several orgasms we switched positions and Max replaced Nancy burying his face in my now very wet pussy and Nancy started sucking Jack’s cock. Max’s sexy stubble felt rough on my smooth, tender lips as I grabbed his short hair in my fists, pressing his face harder into me. After cumming on Max’s face I spun around and swallowed his cock using my tongue to work the head and shaft while my mouth sucked. Eventually Nancy and I were side by side in the bed, her in a doggy style position and me on my back.

Max looked over at Jack and said “Go ahead and fuck her good” to which Jack didn’t hesitate and began taking Nancy a girl half his age from behind. I was sucking Max’s cock as he did, then Max got up and mounted me with my legs in the air almost over his shoulders. The bed was vibrating with the motions of two couples fucking away. I really wasn’t paying much attention to anything but the orgasms I kept having which squeezed Max’s big cock right out of my tight pussy.

“Get off me I have to pee” I told Max as I pushed on his shoulders.

He let me up and I went to the bathroom. Nancy got up and went to have a quick smoke. Since we are not cigarette smokers she was considerate knowing the smoke bothered us and went out on the back porch. Jack came over and sat next to me on the bed and I went straight after his cock and balls with my mouth and hands. First stroking his shaft with one hand while licking and sucking his balls one by one into my mouth. I teased him by sliding my tongue all over his shaft while rubbing his balls. When he couldn’t stand it anymore I took his entire cock into my mouth, sucking as hard as I could. Feeling the smooth skin of his yummy cock sliding over my lips made my clit twitch. I looked up when Nancy came back into the living room. She asked me how old I was.

I replied “I am going to be forty nine this year” as I sat up on the bed.

She looked at the guys and told them “She has only had men for forty nine years my turn!” then ordered them both to go sit on the couch.

“Let’s see that two way strap on you have” Nancy quipped with a grin.

I assembled the strap on in my favorite black patent leather and rhinestone harness and put it on inserting my legs through the harness straps and the ribbed dildo into my sopping wet hole leaving a seven inch realistic veined cock protruding out in front of me. Nancy started sucking my strap on like it was a real cock then pumped it hard making me cum again. She laid back on the bed asking what position would be best for my broken leg and I mounted her missionary style guiding my phallus into her anxious pussy. She threw her legs up in the sir and I started thrusting my hips. My face was right next to one of her voluptuous breasts contained in her sexy embroidered bra.

I looked at her and requested “Take that titty out for me babe so I can suck your nipple.”

I latched onto her nipple and started sucking that big thing hard as I thrust my strap on cock as deep in her pussy as I could. Fucking a girl’s pussy was very different than fucking a man’s ass. It didn’t grip my cock as tightly and I had to be careful of not slipping out, that is until she came and I could feel the resistance of her walls gripping my cock as I pumped away. Max had wandered off to the bathroom which left Jack watching the girls. Time to make his big fantasy come true. I took Nancy’s wild purple dildo which not only vibrated but had rotating pearls inside the shaft and inserted it in her juicy vagina as my tongue started flicking her clit. Nancy started moaning and yelling "harder" so I thrust that crazy dildo in and out of her with all my might. I varied my technique on her clit by going between flicking it with the tip of my tongue to sucking the entire little nub of flesh in my mouth and working it like it was a tiny cock. It grew erect and Nancy was cumming, her pussy gripping that purple dildo and her clit throbbing in my playful mouth. After a good, hard, multiple orgasm Nancy was catching her breath when I looked up at Jack and noticed that dirty boy had exploded watching me with Nancy and was cleaning up with a towel.

Just then Max returned and Nancy went for another smoke saying “Don’t get started without me!” as Max started giving a me blow job.

How I love when guys suck my dick. There is just something oh so sexy and empowering about watching that. Holding their faces while your fucking them was even more fun!

Well Max wasn’t in the mood to wait, looked up at me and said “What position do you want me in?”

“Doggy style, get on the bed on all fours with your ass in the air slut” I playfully responded.

Max got into position with me making any adjustments needed. I applied some lube to my seven inch long strap on cock. Max remarked that it looked pretty thick at the base as he applied lube to his waiting ass hole. I laughed and told him I thought he could take it all with no problem. He just gave me a look like he wasn’t at all sure about that, but I was. Wrapping my long fingers around my slick cock I rubbed the head up and down his ass crack then guided it to the entrance of his horny hole. Slowly I penetrated him; about two thirds of my hard seven inches disappeared into his hungry ass. When he didn’t even flinch I proceeded to thrust my hips in a slow, steady rhythm sending my cock a little deeper into his ass as I went.

This young, tall, sexy thing in between moans belted out “Ooooohhh that feels soooo gooood” as I fucked him and buried my cock balls deep in his ass.

“Stroke your cock for me like a good boy” I told Max as he reached in between his legs and did as instructed and I grabbed his hips and continued my assault on his willing ass.

“There you go all the way in, I knew you could take it!” I said with a smile as I had what seemed to me like one huge orgasm, my pussy contracting in a rhythmic pattern on the cock buried within me and being stimulated by his ass squeezing the external cock connected to it.

Nancy had come back into the room and was sitting on the couch with Jack watching all the action. According to Jack I actually came hard three times while fucking Max with my two way strap on but I guess I was too into what I was doing to notice! Max let out a series of grunts and loud moans. I kept plowing his ass steady to the root as he dumped his load on the bed sheets. It was getting late. I guess Nancy and Jack were done and tired because soon as I pulled out of Max they were up off the sofa cleaning and packing things up. Max went off to the bathroom to clean up as we got all our belongings together.

Max said with an enthusiastic smile “We’d like to get together like this about every month or so.”

“Sounds good we’ll be in touch” Jack replied.

The guys loaded up our truck with all our stuff as Nancy escorted me and my cane to it. We all hugged good bye and Nancy and I kissed. I sent them a text the next day saying thank you for inviting us over and hope you had as good a time as we did. They texted back that they had a great time as well and talk soon. For our first swinger experience I think things went very well. Far above average even. Never an awkward or uncomfortable moment. There simply wasn't enough time to do everything in every position I would have liked but now that we are all very familiar with each other I think next time we will get right to business taking full advantage of each other. This new exploration into our sexuality as a married couple has certainly spiced things up and we look forward to many new adventures in the future.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments