Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I will officer

"Candy gets pulled by the Police but she ends up pulling them."

19
8 Comments 8
27.1k Views 27.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Thursday’s are my usual day off from work and, much as I enjoy my job at ‘Playthings’ helping customers choose seductive lingerie or a new sex toy, a girl needs time to rest and recuperate.

My gorgeous flatmate Ebony was away for a few days on a course, something to do with her job as a Solicitor, so I decided to treat myself to some retail therapy.

It was a fine warm July morning as I drove towards the town centre in my metallic purple Mazda MX5 with the top down.

My car is my pride and joy and for a Christmas present, Ebony had bought me a personal number plate F11KME which, considering that I’m a promiscuous, bi-sexual woman always on the look out for horny new encounters, was quite appropriate.

As I approached the precinct I noticed that a police car had been tailing me for quite a while and, when the blue lights started flashing I mumbled, “Shit.”

I pulled into a lay-by and in the rear view mirror I saw a male and a female officer approaching my car.

The female arrived at the passenger side and the tall male officer crouched down to speak to me.

I glanced at them both and asked, “Is there a problem officers?”

“Nothing to worry about miss,” said the male. “Your nearside brake light isn’t working so we’re just advising you to get it fixed as soon as possible.”

“I will officer, I will and, thank you for kind attention.”

He hesitated for a second then said, “The other thing is your quirky number plate. We’ve checked with the DVLA so we know it’s genuine but F11KME? It’s a bit suggestive isn’t it?

“Maybe,” I replied, “But basically officer, I am a bit of slut.”

With that I lifted my skirt and flashed my bald pussy.

They both looked shocked and the female officer said, “You could be arrested for indecent exposure.”

I looked at the male officer and asked sarcastically, “Are you going to book me officer?”

“No.” He replied, “But I know what I would like to do.”

I responded, “That’s a bit cheeky but hey-ho, why don’t you two visit me later at my apartment and we can have ourselves a little party.”

I gave each of them one of my cards and the female officer said, “Surely you’re not serious.”

“Perfectly serious,” I replied. “My flatmate’s away and I’m in need of some adult company. Come on guys, it’ll be fun.”

Just then a shout came over their radio and they had to rush off.

They smiled and waved at me as they sped past me in their powerful patrol car with blue lights flashing and sirens blaring.

It was nearly four thirty when I arrived home laden with carrier bags full of new clothes, bags and accessories.

I kicked of my shoes, poured a huge glass of wine, stripped naked and ran a deep bubbly bath. An hour or so later I emerged wrapped in an oversize soft white towelling robe.

I was resigned to spending a quiet night in front of the TV with only my bottle of Chablis for company and wasn’t really expecting the two police officers I’d encountered earlier in the day to take me up on my crude invitation

But, just as the six o’clock news finished, the entryphone buzzed.

“Hello,” I said.

A vaguely recognisable male voice said sternly, “It’s the police miss, open up please.”

I realised who it was and pressed the button to release the lock. I was waiting at my front door as the two officers who’d stopped me earlier appeared at the top of the staircase.

They were dressed casually in jeans, tee shirts and trainers and were smiling broadly.

“Guy’s,” I said, “I’m so delighted to see you, come in, come in.”

I ushered them into the lounge and invited them to relax on one of our comfy sofas.

They sat side by side and I offered them a drink. They only wanted soft drinks so I chucked some ice cubes into tall glasses, added some slices of lemon and poured in some cola.

I collected my wineglass and sat cross-legged on the floor in front of them.

“So,” I said, “let’s get acquainted. ”I’m Candy Fullerton, twenty eight, horny and I live here with my bi-sexual friend Ebony who, as I told you earlier, is away at the moment.”

The female said, “I’m Trudy Holland, twenty four, a police constable in a loving gay relationship with my partner Jill and we have two cats."

“I’m Jim Piper, thirty one and also a PC. I live with my long term girlfriend Ruth but we’re going through a bit of a shaky patch right now.”

I turned to Trudy and asked, “It’s early yet Trudy but if Jim and I end up having sex, how would you react?”

She replied, “I’ve been thinking about it all afternoon and although I’m a lesbian, I like to treat myself to a man occasionally. Jim’s the only guy at the station that doesn’t try it on with me and, for that reason, I’ve decided that I’d like to have sex with him this evening.”

Jim looked absolutely gob-smacked and I said to him, “There’s an unexpected treat for you Jim, I hope you’ve got the stamina.”

Jim replied “Is this really happening or am I dreaming?”

I put my hand on the bulge in his jeans and said, “That feels real to me.”

Trudy looked too petite to be a frontline copper but I guess she must know how to handle herself in rough situations.

I turned to her and said, “I reckon you’ve got a nice body under those clothes, let’s see what it’s like.”

Trudy didn’t hesitate. She was in the mood for some adult action so she stood up and peeled off her tee shirt, prised off her trainers and unzipped her jeans wiggling her hips slightly as she eased them over her slim hips before letting them drop to the floor. She was wearing a matching set of white lacy mini briefs and bra.

Her flawless milky white skin looked smooth and silky and as she undid the topknot of pale red hair and let it tumble down to her shoulders, she posed for us like a model before reaching behind her back to unclip her bra. It dropped to the floor revealing her small but beautifully natural breasts. She slipped her panties over her hips and showed us her neatly trimmed tuft of matching pale red pussy hair just above her slit.

Jim was clearly impressed because his bulge had grown somewhat and it was time to find out what we were about to receive.

Trudy had slouched into the sofa with her legs apart and, with no preliminaries to speak of, she just started masturbating energetically.

I unbuckled Jim’s belt and pulled his zip down. He prised off his trainers and lifted himself so that I could remove his jeans. At the same time he peeled his tee shirt over his head to reveal his slim hairy torso.

I stroked the bulge in his underpants and nibbled at it with my teeth.

I looked into his eyes and said, “Let’s see what we’ve got here.”

I lifted the waistband of his pants over his bulge and released his beautiful stiff cock. I pressed it against his stomach and was pleased to see that it reached just beyond his navel.

Starting with his balls I licked every inch of his manhood before taking the tip into my mouth.

urdirtyneighbour
Online Now!
Lush Cams
urdirtyneighbour

I nibbled it playfully before taking his whole cock in as far as it would go. I sucked him for several minutes and glanced across at Trudy who was panting as she watched us.

Her close attention to her clit was starting to produce a result and she suddenly jolted violently, moaned loudly and shuddered into a clearly satisfying orgasm.

I disconnected from Jim momentarily to remove my robe and Trudy seized her opportunity.

She straddled him and guided the tip of his cock to her pussy opening declaring, “I’m not going to fuck about Jim,” before taking him deep into her body with a single smooth, penetrating movement.

Jim responded, “P.C. Holland, what are you like?”

Jim then began to caress her breasts and tweak her nipples.

I pressed my naked body against Trudy’s back and slid my hand round her waist then down over her tummy until I found her slit with my finger. I prized it open and started stroking the hard button of her clit. I could feel the stiffness of Jim’s cock rubbing against the tip of my finger as Trudy lifted and lowered herself on it.

I said, “Guys, I don’t want to lose the momentum but we’d be much more comfortable in the pleasure room.”

They both looked intrigued and I said, “Follow me.”

Trudy dismounted and led Jim by his cock into the largest of our three bedrooms which, Ebony and I had furnished and equipped as a sex theatre. We had a larger than king size bed with perhaps a dozen pillows and a simple white satin fitted sheet. The bed was soft and comfortable and although we kept a duvet handy, it was there as a platform for group sex rather than for sleeping in. At the foot end was a range of fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors, which housed our seductive outfits, sex toys and adult films. We had huge mirrors fitted to the ceiling and other walls so that the whole room was a virtual live sex arena.

They both exclaimed, “WOW!” and Trudy led Jim to the centre of the bed and guided him back into her wet pussy. As she rode his cock, I put my thighs either side of his head and gently lowered myself onto his face. I could feel his tongue probing my vagina and flicking my clit. Clearly he was no novice in the art of pleasuring a woman.

I leaned towards Trudy and she leaned towards me. We kissed tenderly and explored each other’s mouths with our tongues.

We could see the reflections of ourselves in the mirrors and then Trudy gave me a nod to indicate that she wanted to change position. We both disconnected ourselves from P.C. Piper and Trudy straddled his face giving a little squeal as his tongue penetrated her soaking pussy hole.

I took the opportunity to suck Trudy’s delicious juices off Jim’s cock and then guided it into my aching cunt.

Trudy was the only one of us that had enjoyed an orgasm so far that evening and I really felt I need it.

My sex with Jim became more energetic and I was rubbing my clit furiously. Trudy was enjoying Jim tongue fucking her hole and she too was masturbating really hard.

Almost simultaneously we felt ourselves on the verge of coming and then we felt the big release approaching. We both squealed and contorted as our bodies pulsated with wave after wave of orgasmic sensations.

It was lucky that Jim could hold his breath so long because Trudy’s genitals had completely engulfed his nose and mouth. If she’d stayed there much longer he would surely have suffocated. On the other hand though, what a way to checkout!

We both disconnected ourselves from Jim and laid down either side of him. He had an arm around each of us and cuddled us lovingly. I was stroking his cock gently and Trudy was massaging his balls.

We could see our reflection in the ceiling mirror and we all giggled like naughty kids.

I said, “It’s your turn now Jim, let’s make you happy.”

I suggested to Trudy, “Why don’t we just play with him until he comes?”

Trudy looked at Jim and asked, “What do you think about that?”

Jim answered, “I still think I’m dreaming.”

We got Jim to the foot of the bed and dangled his legs over the edge. He was sitting up and could see his reflection in the mirrored wardrobe doors as Trudy and I knelt on the floor either side of his legs and started to pleasure him.

I could taste my own juices as I sucked on his penis and Trudy looked into my eyes saying, ”That looks so delicious Candy, I’ve never done it to a man before.”

I took Jim’s cock out of my mouth and offered it to her saying, “Try it.”

She hesitated for a moment then looked up at Jim and said, “I’m going to suck your cock but don’t you dare come in my mouth.”

Jim was so far into fantasyland he just replied, “I’m sure I’ll wake up any second.”

Trudy tentatively introduced the tip of Jim’s cock into her mouth and firmly closed her lips around it. She made a few practice strokes before taking it in and sucking it like an expert.

The sight of his colleague devouring his manhood with such enthusiasm eventually became too much and Jim announced, “girls, I can’t hold back any more, I really need to come.”

Trudy took his cock from her mouth and handed it to me. She was gently massaging his balls as I pleasured him very, very slowly. I knew he was close to the point of no return but I wanted to tease him as long as possible so I actually stopped and just tickled the tip of his cock with my finger. It was just enough to trigger his ejaculation.

He didn’t really spurt much but copious amounts of warm milky cum began to flow down his cock like lava flowing from Mount Vesuvious.

Trudy and I grinned at each other as wave after wave of creamy man-juice formed puddles of white at the base of his cock.

When the pumping stopped I poked my tongue into his tiny cock hole and then licked his shaft swallowing what I’d managed to collect.

Trudy asked, “What does it taste like?”

I scooped up a finger load and offered it to her.

She hesitated for a second then sucked it off my finger and swallowed it down.

“Well?” I enquired.

She scooped another finger load from the puddle on his tummy and drizzled it into her mouth. She swallowed it, licked her lips and said, “Not bad, really, not bad at all.”

I said, “Perhaps it’s an acquired taste.”

She replied, “Some chance of that with me being a lesbian.”

“There’s always Jim.” I suggested.

“No way," she said, “This was strictly a ‘one off.’"

“So I was dreaming after all.” Jim commented.

Trudy replied, “No Jim, I’ve loved every second of this evening and really enjoyed having sex with you but tomorrow, it’s strictly back to business.”

“Fair enough.” He conceded, “How can I complain?”

We all enjoyed a long refreshing shower and retired to the lounge in fluffy white bathrobes.

I made a pot of coffee and we started to unwind.

“How are you going to explain your wet hair when you get home Trudy?” I enquired.

“I’ve been swimming.” She answered.

“And what’s you’re story Jim?”

“I’m meeting some mates in the ‘Dukes Head’ later so by the time I get home, my hair will be dry.”

Gradually the evening just fizzled out,

My two guests got dressed, we all kissed each other innocently at my front door and pledged that we must meet up again some time but, rather disappointingly, I’ve never seen or heard from them since.

Published 
Written by candytales
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments