Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If You Never Try, You'll Never Know

15
11 Comments 11
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: VIP
If You Never Try, You’ll Never Know

When I went to the ticket office to collect the tickets I had won to go and watch PlayingItCold, I had no idea that this wasn’t the biggest of surprises I was to have this month.

So let me introduce myself to you, I am Sarah, I’m 19, and a music student. I live it, breathe it, if it was a currency, I would be rich. But as it is, being a student, I don’t have funds to burn. I don’t go on nights out with my friends, I don’t go to gigs unless I save up for them. I enter competitions simply in the hope of winning something.

So when the chance to win two tickets to watch PlayingItCold came up, I couldn’t miss it. There was a chance to win something I would use and enjoy, and on a date where there would be nothing inhibiting me from going. And the thought of seeing the lead singer made my panties more than a little wet.

--

It came to the day of the gig, one I had looked forward to for ages. The tickets were the type where you collect at the box office beforehand. I turned up, went to the box office, gave in my special code just in the event anyone had tried to get to my tickets before me, and collected them.

I went to take my seats with my friend who had begged and pleaded to come along with me. We were seated in the centre of the row, just five or so rows back. The closest I thought I would ever get to the front of a gig.

The two warm up acts came on, they were fairly good, the girl in the second band was hot; slim, blonde hair, nice looking breasts, girl next door beautiful. I couldn’t see the colour of her eyes, but they sparkled from where I was sitting. She was stunning, could have passed for a model.

Then on came PlayingItCold, playing with the audience, call and response from the moment they stepped foot onto the stage. They played two or three of their better known songs, then some stuff from their latest album. They were spectacular. I swear, their music gives me eargasms.

Suddenly, something I didn’t expect happened in their next break to talk to the audience. They told us all to get our tickets out whilst they chose at random some seat numbers from a hat which someone managed to produce. They called out two numbers and we sat thinking that there was no way this could be us.

Jakes number got called. He sat there next to me, elbowing my rib cage, causing some pain.

“Whaaaaaaaaat?”

“Look…it’s us.”

I looked down at his ticket and then up at Martin Christoph the lead singer.

“Now, all the following numbers, will be joining all of us backstage after the event for VIP treatment. Well, those numbers and any members of their families that they choose to have with them.”

I turned and stared at Jake. Both our eyes glazed over as we stood in our seats, danced happily and yelled. Martin laughed. We sat, a tad embarrassed. Oh well, if you’re gonna embarrass yourself, why not do it infront of a couple of hundred people at least eh?!

The rest of the gig went well, they are brilliant live, as good as on the record and they don’t use backing tracks or anything! Fantastic! Magnifico!

--

The gig drew to an end and a steward came to collect us after the rest of the audience had left. He placed a bracelet upon each of our wrists, “PlayingItCold VIP 2012”. WOW. The steward had briefed us about what we would do, we would meet the bands and be able to get any and all of our FREE set of merchandise to the value of £75 signed, have as many photos as we wanted, and even get to play on their instruments. I mean, could my life BE any better?

--

The bands came out in the order that they’d been on stage, RebelFish first, SolderSoldier second and PlayingItCold third of all. The first band were wicked, completely down to earth, they chatted to Jake and I for like twenty minutes afterwards (they made us meet them in the order that they called the numbers, saving the best until last, haha) and so could take as long as they wanted. They were awesome in answering every single one of the questions I thrust at them about the music and everything. So it wasn’t just me that thought that playing your guitar and rocking out to people that liked you was as awesome as this. They described it as a “buzzing and throbbing”. Ooft.

SolderSoldier. Fit girl. Oh my god I swear when she came to us Jake had wood. When she came to us, she glanced down at Jake, confirming my thoughts, looked me up and down and grinned. Shortly after, she leaned in to hug us and whispered something that only I could hear, “You two wait outside after everyone else has left, in the car park, by the pay machine.”

Then came Martin and the rest of PlayingItCold. Oh my god his eyes were to die for more in person than on all the album covers. I swooned. The. Coolest. Band. In. The. History. Of. Forever.

I mean, seriously, the drummer gave me a set of his sticks that he had brought through with him, the ones that he had used that night, Martin gave me one of his plectrums…oh my god my friends would die if they found out about this. Next completely unexpected moment…? When he whispered to me, “We look forward to seeing you later,” and grinned.

--

After we had been completely awestruck by the most epic people we had ever met, we made our way out. When I wandered off towards the pay machine of the car park to pay for Jakes parking fee, I noticed a small arrow on the wall, taped there, but pointing to nowhere in particular. So, as you do, I followed the arrow, leaving Jake rather confused as to my whereabouts. “Sarah! Sarah! Where did you go?!” Clearly I had wandered round a corner, geez, keep up Jake. Then again, taped to the wall was an envelope, with Jakes tickets serial number on it. I pulled it carefully off the wall. It had directions by car to a hotel location.

Nice one. The most posh and expensive hotel in Manchester.

I turned and ran to Jake, pushed him into the car and made him drive to the hotel where we got out of the car, had it valet parked (ohmygod) and then were escorted to a private lounge where seated were Jemma and Martin, surrounded by dancing girls, confetti, champagne, the works. The two of them stood up simultaneously. How they had gotten here so fast and managed to change into the sleek black dress with heels and suave tux I’ll never know.

Jemma came and kissed us both on both cheeks, Martin came and man hugged Jake whilst shaking his hand and then kissed my hand. Geez, I felt so stupid in my jeans converse and t-shirt compared to these two gorgeously sexy, stunning people. I blushed. Jemma’s hand came up to stroke my cheek, “No need to be embarrassed.”

They asked us to join then sitting in their private lounge, which we did with pleasure. “You know…” Jemma began, “You don’t have to sit there looking so sheepish both of you. This is a private party, thrown for us by our managers, only they decided to pull out. And well, to be honest, I quite liked the look of you both.”

“W-what do you mean?” I stammered pathetically.

“Well, what she means, is that your looks and personalities are appealing to us. We like you. A lot. And would like to have a lot of fun with you, if you want the same thing that is. Obviously, nobody can know about this part of our fun tonight, only about what happened at the venue.” Martin replied.

Clearly, these two were every bit as sexual as they appeared in their music videos and more. Neither of them was inexperienced, though I dread to think of the list of people that came before us.

“You don’t have to worry. We don’t do this all the time. Only, we do like to frolic around amongst ourselves, and decided that this time, we wanted company.

ScarlettFuckTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarlettFuckTS

The two of you fitted the bill for Jemma here, and, well, I never argue with her judgement. Especially not after, well, we won’t go there.”

“No we won’t will we?” Giggled Jemma.

--

We danced with our hosts, drank with our hosts and eventually as the bartenders and waiters began to look tired of our energy and constant movement (they had begun sitting and slouching all over the place) we finally decided, and by we I mean of course Jemma and Martin decided, that it was a good time to retire to their room.

Yes.

One room.

My face must have resembled a fish face.

Jemma led us towards the elevator, where we went up to the penthouse. I didn’t even know this place had a penthouse, but clearly it does. I mean, I’ve BEEN there. Ha.

Whilst we waited for the elevator to come down, Martin steered me off to one side and stood to my right hand side (observant man, I can’t stand having people to my left) and Jemma took Jake off too, placing her hand, I noticed, upon his crotch and giving a gentle squeeze I assume as he rose a few centimetres taller momentarily. Martin pulled me closer to him and placed his hand upon my denim clad buttocks, giving a gentle squeeze. Ooooh. He leant down and whispered to me, “Jemma will want you and I will want you. As for your friend Jake, if he wants you, he may join in too. Jemma wants him now, and he clearly wants her. If a single word of this is leaked, then everything will be denied and it will be your word against ours. Understood?” I nodded my head carefully and leaned in to nuzzle him. I noticed in my slightly drunken stupor that he smelled really really good. I gently kissed above his collar as he removed his tux jacket. He loosened whatever it was around his neck, I was too happy to care whether it was a bow-tie or a tie-tie.

The elevator arrived and we zipped up to the penthouse, entered and almost instantly after a quick “Hello welcome to the penthouse” Jake had Jemma pressed to his lips and I Martin to mine. Almost instantaneously we were removing each other’s clothes, next thing I was on a plush ultra-king size bed with one of his legs pressed up against my barely-covered sex and I was grinding against him for all I was worth. I was so wet it didn’t feel real, I was mostly naked with one of my heroes…

I caught a glimpse of the oh-so-fuckable Jemma. God she’s almost too hot for Jake to handle. He’s sliding his hands up to her tender breasts, massages them and kisses her neck making her arch her back in pleasure, where he then catches her and holds her in the arch and kisses her breasts.

Martin pushes me further up the bed, and raises my legs, squats down below and places them on his shoulders. He then proceeds to devour my pussy, kissing the outer lips first, then the inner lips, covering the entire area in soft gentle kisses, followed by licking from the bottom of my vagina to the top, hovering over my clit and increasing and decreasing the pressure, then back the other way too. He places his hands under my posterior and lifts gently, before plunging his tongue deep into my hole, thrilling me as he flicks and pushes against the walls. No man has ever done this to me this well before. Martin brought me to a powerful orgasm with the combination of his fingers and his tongue.

I slide off the bed and slowly start to lick the head of his gorgeous perfectly formed seven inch member. He is thick too, so taking him in is a slight challenge, but one I worked through, I hope, well. Another glance across showed Jem and Jake in a 69 position, pleasuring each other, but her eyes were looking at me…the whole time. His fingers pumping in and out of her like a machine, her tongue stroking his penis, pulling on it, never gagging or pulling away from him. Then Jake started to remove his fingers from her and she moaned slightly with annoyance as he unleashed three or four shots of himself into her mouth without warning.

I suddenly became more aware that I was slowly paying less attention to the gorgeous man in front of me, I mean 6’2, lean, well-toned abs, strong, muscular arms from all his guitar playing, dexterous fingers which could wow and amaze both on a fretboard and in me, his eyes blue and deep, nose mid-length and thin, handsome jaw with the slightest hint of stubble. This man was made in heaven. I sucked harder on his cock and started to play with his heavy balls, stroking them, licking from the base of this penis to the tip, his eyes closed in ecstasy. Then his heavy balls started to tighten in my hands and I stroked them more, causing five or six long streams of his white cum to roll down my throat. Usually I’m a spitter, but there was no way I was spitting out any of this famous and gorgeous man’s cum.

He flipped around and lay on the bed next to Jem, inviting me to lie next to him as Jake lay next to her other side. The four of us rested there for a few short minutes caressing each other until Jake piped up, “I want to watch you three, nothing more. I already have this locked in my head, and would like nothing more than to just watch you now.”

Jem and I leant up and looked at each other, grins slowly spreading across our faces. We already knew Martin would be in total agreement with whatever we opted to do. I mean, he is after all, a man.

Jake went off and sat in the nearest chair to the bed where he would be able to get a good view of the rest of the nights events. Jem shuffled up the bed and made come hither motions to me, pulling my face close and kissing me gently on the lips, gradually we became more passionate and our tongues danced merrily. We caressed every inch of each other that we could reach, occasionally biting or pinching. Martin through this was just watching as Jem and I became more accustomed to each other. She had the prettiest breasts and pussy I have ever seen, only a hint of a runway left down there making her smooth.

Going down on her has to be the thing that I have enjoyed most in my life but that I’m not allowed to tell anyone. She was so instantly responsive that it was thrilling. Martin moved in behind me as I was on all fours devouring her pussy and slowly inserted his manhood into my waiting vagina. Pushing gently at first as he stretched me more than I think I have ever been stretched before.

The ensuing sex was without a doubt the greatest that I have ever had. We went many times that night, Jake always watching, committing to memory and even once to the camera on his iPhone (no, you can’t have the video, that is just for the two of us) the marvels that we went through as we fucked, sucked, licked and groped our way through the night into the beautiful sunrise.

--

When I returned home the next day, I went happily to my room and unloaded all the merchandise and drum sticks that I had been given the evening before. I explained to my family that we had won that part of the evening too, but they never found out about the delights of afterwards, I had simply decided to sleep at Jakes.

As I went to take my clothes to the wash, I pulled a small envelope out of the back pocket. In it was a note which read,

“Sarah, we loved it, and would like to repeat this again sometime, somewhere where we can remain incognito. Not your friend though. Just you. Much love and many many gentle kisses to your voluptuous body, Jem and Martin.”

And there was a telephone number and the details of a flat somewhere in the outskirts of Manchester.

Guess who would be going exploring soon and who could tell their friends that they had actually MET Martin from PlayingItCold. They’d never find out about the free merch, if they did they’d kill me, and they’d never EVER find out about the rest of that nights events.

And no, Jake and I aren’t a couple, but we do sometimes sit and reminisce about that fantastic night.

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments