Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Improvements

8
4 Comments 4
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The house looked so old and creepy compared to the pictures I had seen, someone must have got it on a good day, and extremely good day. Oh well, I was meeting the owner and estate agent, I pushed myself through the rusted gate which howled as an animal in pain. I cringed at the noise but saw the porch light come on and two shadows appeared. I walked towards them, gripping the edge of my skirt, making sure I wasn’t going to flash to them. Stepping up the wooden steps a hand met mine.

“Miss Bella? I am Andrew the agent for the property and this is the builder and current owner, Thomas this is Miss Bella.” I gently shook his hand then I stopped. They were identical twins.

“Wow twins, did you swop clothes when you were kids?” I quizzed, we exchanged a few laughs and smiles and then began looking around the property. The building needed love and serious TLC, but I loved challenging work and that’s why I got the builder involved but I was hoping meeting him would encourage a friendly price.

We walked around the lounge and kitchen area, discussing clean slates and glass bricks. Roaring fireplaces and large coffee tables, but all the time I felt and saw the builder running his eyes up and down me. When I would catch him he would look down or away quickly, which made me smile whilst I carried on listening to Andrew speak of improvements and seeing the potential. And still I wouldn’t shake off the idea of Thomas roughly tearing open my shirt sucking on my nipples and fingering my moistened pussy roughly. Then we moved to the back of the house looking over the gardens, Andrew speaking again about people he knew interior decorator and designers, I stopped listening when I felt Thomas slide one finger up the side of my thigh. I turned to see him smile as he ran over a seam halfway up my thigh; the smile grew when he followed it sideways. He now knew I was wearing hold ups under my suit. I walked away following Andrew to the door leading to the back garden, a few steps down I turned to Thomas.

“I have a couple ideas for a small shed or hot tub back here.” Andrew walked round the side of the building and I lead Thomas to the far end of the garden, the the thick fog and darkening sky offered some privacy for us. When we reached the back wall it was over grown with wild ivy, I leaned against it and once again the wind was whipping around my skirt, flicking the edge up showing the stocking tops.

“Want to show me what is under your skirt?” He had a strong Irish accent; his brothers seemed very soft in comparison.

“Well first I want to have a built wall here.” As I spoke I looked over his shoulder but began hitching my skirt up, over my stockings and now it was a small band of fabric showing my legs off in full and my thong which was slightly damp through my thoughts.

“Well we would need to put a solid erection in here.” He winked at his own innuendo.

Standing in front of me now I smelt aftershave on him and his smile was soft. There was no pause he unzipped his trousers and pulled out his thick hard cock.

“Take your panties of and give them to me. I want to watch you finger yourself.” I slipped the soft lace down my thighs till they dropped to the floor and passed them to him. Spreading my pussy open and rubbing and circling my clit, and then sliding a finger into my wet hole and then a few more times. He stood there with my panties in his hand rubbing them on his cock, and then he pulled my hand and hungrily sucked my wet fingers. I watched his tongue curl round getting every drop of my wetness.

I suddenly saw a shadow coming through the fog from the house, I hurriedly pushed my skirt back down, and took my panties off him and into my bag. Thomas was zipped up and we carried on mindless chatter about maybe under floor heating through the house, but I was thinking of what I had done and the nakedness on my pussy, cool air blowing through the fabric of my skirt.

Andrew was hurrying towards us, mobile phone stuck on his ear.

“Sorry Miss, do you want to start looking around upstairs. We will be up in a minute.” I nodded and looked at Thomas who winked back and headed towards the house, leaving the boys talking about another property.

I headed up the creepy dark stairs, every step made a groaning noise. I would have to get this whole staircase replaced, great! I started at the back of the house the rooms were large and windows were a great size, I looked out of the window and saw Andrew on the phone, where was Thomas?

I heard a scrape and jumped round to see Thomas in the door. He hurried towards me, pushing me back against the wall. Then he was on his knees, his tongue deep into my pussy hungrily lapping at my clit. I turned and looked out the window Andrew was still pacing and talking, lucky the room was so dark he couldn’t see me. I caught my breath as Thomas now was furiously finger fucking my pussy whilst sucking on my clit. I was going to come, I looked at the garden and saw Andrew finish his call and I came all down Thomas fingers. He stood and left the room sucking his fingers clean.

I couldn’t believe what just happened then. I opened the window and let the wind blow over my body, I felt my nipples harden against the cold winter wind and my body trembled gently, then I straighted my skirt and smoothed my hair. I turned and jumped out of my skin at the sight of Andrew.

“You look like you have seen inspiration in this room. Maybe walk in wardrobe?” He seemed smug, had he watched me or had he seen me and Thomas? I felt slightly embarrassed but I thought keeping cool was best.

ZOEcute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZOEcute

I followed Andrew down the back stairs back to the kitchen and I saw the door to the cellar open.

“This is the last room on our visit.” I followed him down in to the cool cellar; it smelt slightly musky, but not unpleasant. Similar to cold frosty air on a winter morning, I saw a figure in the distance which must have been Thomas, I felt myself heat up knowing what we had done. We walked into the lit area where Thomas turned and winked.

“You bastards!” I yelled seeing Thomas in a suit made me realise why I thought they were two different people! Andrew wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me lightly on the cheek, then whispering in my ear.

“You can’t say the thought had crossed you mind.” He accent soothed me, I nodded in acknowledgement. Thomas stood in front of me and pulled up my skirt, still no knickers on and so wet, fingers were sliding between my pussy lips. I leaned up and began kissing Thomas as Andrews’s familiar fingers, worked on my clit.

I felt so sexy and even more so when Thomas ripped my shirt wide open and pulled my breast out of my bra to hungrily suck on my hard nipple. My body was being pleasured beyond anything I had felt before and I felt my orgasm coming, I threw my head back and let out a loud scream which I had never done before.

“Taste yourself” I sucked at Andrews fingers, I could taste my musky pussy and I now wanted to taste them. I began to undress myself, taking my time peeling off my shirt, then slipping myself out of the skirt. Both watched me intently and they too slipped their clothes off. I saw that Andrew had a good tan and was toned, but Thomas had more definition and a typical builder tan. They both kept their underwear on, but pulled out there fat erect cocks and stroked them. I unclipped my bra, but decided to keep my stockings and heels on and walking towards them.

Wrapping my arms around both I kissed them gently on the lips then I lowered myself to my knees. I wanted cock deep in my pussy and I had two fine specimens in front of me. I took both in each hand, stroking and feeling them both getting more swollen, then I took Andrews cock deep in my throat, forcing it to the back of my throat letting out a gasp then I moved on to Thomas's cock, slightly fatter but still hitting the back of my mouth. I alternated between the two both were softly moaning with my hungry suck and long licks. Now I was sucking one and fast pumping the other then switching. I had to feel them in me.

I stood, and it felt like they had decided who was going where.

Andrew sat on an old sofa, and beckoned me onto his hard cock, I was straddling him almost touching my wide open pussy, and then he pushed me down deep onto his cock. I was rammed by him and let out a gasp catching my breath, but I carried on deep bouncing. My tits were being held by Thomas but then his cock was once again in my face to I took it in my mouth, and sucked and pumped it, as well as bouncing on Andrews fine cock.

“Do you want both cocks don’t you baby?” Thomas was face to face, and kissing me. I nodded excitedly as I stood, and Andrews cock was now finding my tight ass.

“Please don’t hurt me.” I was nervous as this wasn’t what I had done before. I got a kiss from Andrew on my shoulder and Thomas on my lips.

“Baby I won’t hurt you, now relax. You beautiful pussy has made so much juice we don’t need any more lube.” Andrew held my waist, and lowered me down to his cock pressing again my hole. I paused and tightened up, but Andrews soft comforting words and Thomas’ fingers on my clit loosened me up.

“Yes baby, rub me.” I looked deep into Thomas eyes and smiled. With the distraction I felt pain of Andrews’s long cock entering me. I gasped but only for a second as it was slowly and gentle, they weren’t hurting me. I had his full length in me breathing hard I slid up and down a few times with Thomas now furiously rubbing me then I leaned back opening my legs further, I was going to be be double fucked.

“You ready baby?” I felt Thomas, wide and fat he was, now pushing again my swollen pussy hole. I smiled and nodded, he thrust straight in deep and I nearly came right then. I grabbed both of them with my hands, gasping at having both cocks deep in me, I felt sweat on my forehead and my body was trembling.

Andrew slowly began thrusting into me, and Thomas followed with a similar rhythm. I held tight but each thrust made me moan louder each time.

“I’m going to come, fuck me harder!” They didn’t hesitate, fast furious fucking me. I was now screaming with their rhythms. I screamed out loud and gushed over both of them. I had never come so hard before and I had never come before without rubbing my clit.

I was lifted off Andrew by Thomas and sat on the sofa as I took both cocks and sucked them one at a time then the boys took their cocks and began furiously pulling on them.

“Does baby want come in her mouth?” I opened my mouth wide eager to take, I watched as they got faster in their movements then Andrew forced my cock in my mouth I felt him spraying the back of my throat with his hot come. He shuddered as I sucked him; I was turned towards Thomas full cock now. I wrapped my lips around and he filled my mouth with salty hot come. He had loads to give me; he also shuddered and moaned as he came.

I swallowed both and licked them both clean. I stood and hugged them both, we exchanged pleasantries. I dressed and said I'd call about the house couple of days. I left with a warm glow all over and watched them in my mirror leave and go their own ways.

I didn’t buy the house in the end; it had too much work to be done. But I have seen the brothers again, separately and together.

Published 
Written by Lustybella
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments