Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In Silver Bound

"Lady Morgan agrees to become the toy for once"

17
4 Comments 4
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Unleashed

We went down a few steps to the heavy door of an unassuming building, one of many in the semi-abandoned harbour. I was not paying much attention to the sketchy but boring surroundings, preferring to check Eric's ass – it looked good in these jeans.

"Here we are. Do you remember the safe word, just in case?" he asked me.

I snorted derisively before seeing assuring him I did. If that helped him maintain his silly little fantasy, so be it, I thought. He opened the door and led me in the room. The others were already waiting there. They were his mates from some amateur basketball team or something he played in. I didn't really care that much about his life, but I'd picked up a few things. Not quite as tall as professional players, but compared to my barely over a meter and a half stature, they all looked like giants.

Of course, I could snap them like twigs. I guessed Eric hadn't told them that.

When I told him I would indulge a fantasy for his birthday – the poor wretches have so few of them – I was pretty sure he'd ask for a threesome. Probably with Angelica, I'd seen him gawking. But I had been wrong; what he wanted was to share me with his friends, and what's more, he wanted me to play the part of the submissive, obedient little sex toy or whatever. I found the concept amusing; besides, I hadn't been with four guys at once since 1927. I had accepted without betraying my enthusiasm, pretending I was doing him a big favour.

"Guys, this is Morgan. Morgan, these are the guys; Anton, Scot and Ed," he said quickly. These weren't their real names. I forgot those instantly and just named them in my head after some long dead people they reminded me of. But I didn't just give them names arbitrarily. Within a few seconds, I had made up backgrounds for them. This was after all a kind of theatrical performance, and I'm a sucker for it. I still miss the days of the Grand Guignol.

The first guy, 'Anton', was dark and lean, with a sophisticated look about him; with plans to sample as many women as he can in life, I decided. Scot was a pale, long-haired boytoy; one who had known heartbreak and wallowed in decay till he found true love again. Ed, a muscular, otherwise forgettable white guy, was almost too obvious for me to come up with anything interesting – a regular guy whose wife wasn't adventurous enough. Together with Eric, who was of mixed race and blue-eyed, there was a lot of diversity here. I liked that; being desired by so different people is a form of validation. I like to think I have long since abandoned many earthly, petty concerns, but primal instincts like having my choice of mates are still strong.

I smiled at them, or rather, I grinned hungrily, before remembering I should probably start getting in character. They nodded in response. None of them seemed too awkward with the situation. I wondered if they did it often; share their girlfriends, or maybe just hire prostitutes, in such orgies. I should ask Eric afterwards. Not that I cared if he was fucking other girls or even if these guys gathered together to suck each other's dicks. Actually, that might be a little interesting but if he could keep such secrets from me, maybe I had been getting sloppy.

"Let's go get you your collar," Eric said and led me to the corner of the room. It was a large brick structure, probably a former warehouse, without windows and mostly empty, save for a bed and a few other pieces of furniture. The floor was tiled, clearly more recent than the walls. Lamps were hanging from chains on the tall ceiling. Yep. Clearly, it had been renovated into some kind of sex dungeon.

I would have to be more observant of Eric in the future. He had a secret life, which was a possible risk for my secret life. Who knew what else he might have been doing, or with whom, without my knowledge?

There was a long chain attached to the wall. At its end was a simple metallic collar. I had to wear this, he explained. I sighed - sure, why not. Eric took the collar with some apprehension and approached to put it around my neck.

"I'm sorry for this; it is necessary, or the fantasy is ruined," he said as it locked with a click.

I felt it burning my skin just as he said the words.

Silver! That motherfucker! I hissed at him, and he pleaded with me to keep quiet.

"Please, Lady Morgan! It wouldn't make sense otherwise. It's not really bondage if you can break it anytime you want, is it? If you don't want to do it, just say the safe word. But I'm hoping you can tolerate this." He looked at me with a mix of fear and anticipation.

Could I have been played for a fool? Could this fuckboy have been a hunter playing the long-game all along, getting me to agree to this just so he could capture me? I took a deep breath. It was unlikely. I directed my most piercing gaze at him. I wasn't going to resort to his silly safe word, it wouldn't befit me. But I could still compel him to release me, or could I? The silver would make it difficult, but then again, perhaps he had a point. Maybe I would really enjoy this gathering more if I felt at least a little helpless in their hands. Besides, the collar wasn't pure silver, I realised. If there was dire need, I could probably break free.

Very well, then. Let him have his fun.

"This had better be a really good fuck, boy. I might spare you if it is."

He sighed with relief. Not the best reaction to a clear threat from a terrifying creature. What the hell was wrong with me? How had I allowed a simple mortal, a toy for my cravings, to act like this?

This would have to wait. We walked back to the others. This was a really long chain I was tied to.

"Morgan wants to be fucked senseless, boys. Think we can manage? Don't worry. She may look small and frail, but she is anything but," Eric declared. The guys nodded at the last bit. Clearly, they were wondering if a short, skinny girl like me could take what they surely saw as giant cocks. I suppressed a desire to snort. At least he hadn't told them what I am. He wasn't that stupid.

"So what is this, some kind of punk chick?" asked the more muscular fellow - Ed. "Scot, she looks like your type, no?" To be fair, at this point I could have paid attention and learn their real names, but I wasn't going to ruin their characters with the truth.

"I'm more into goths, though the distinction might escape a normie like you. But I do appreciate all kinds of sluts," answered the pale boytoy.
"Something like that," I said simultaneously, in answer to Ed. With all the piercings, the tattoos and my mohawk, terribly out of fashion though it was, I guess I was punk-passing, even if it was just a temporary facade. I would probably change my look before long. I rarely kept a style for more than a few years and it had almost been a decade already. Maybe I would grow back my hair. And scratch off a couple of tattoos. Probably the cross inked on my left side. The joke was lost on almost everyone.

"You should not speak unless you are directly addressed, slut," said Eric. I looked a bit incredulously at him, ready to snap, but quickly got back into character. This was a play, and I had to act the part. I hadn't even realised Ed's question wasn't addressed to me, but it didn't matter. I had overstepped my character's limits.

I lowered my head. "I am sorry. I am new at this and I need to be trained," I murmured sheepishly.

"Take off your clothes," said Anton. They had formed a circle around me.

I removed my skirt, keeping my knee-high boots. I hadn't put any underwear on; it has no function for my kind. The shirt was harder to remove since the chain got in the way, so one of the guys got a pair of scissors and tore it off.

I could see them almost drooling over me. There was good reason; my skin is smooth, my tits perky and round, my ass divine. I wasn't always like this. Some of it is just the perks of my condition: it may not have made my breast any fuller, but if nothing else, vampirism really improves the skin. The rest was hard work. Even with the strength of ten men, for centuries seduction had been the primary, sometimes the only, weapon at my disposal. Today, it is still the most effective. The difference is I now use it not to survive, but to thrive.

I assumed a shy stance, half-covering myself from their gaze and looking at the floor, only occasionally raising my eyes to steal glances as they took off their clothes and stood fully erect around me. They came closer. All were over 190 cm tall and even with the boots still on, it showed. The size difference does wonders for a lot of men. I don't know if it makes them feel in control or it's just that their dicks look bigger against my frame.

DeliaSpring
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeliaSpring

Behind me, Anton grabbed my ass, and I felt his cock rubbing against my back, just as Ed lifted me up by the waist. I wrapped my legs around him as he started licking and biting my nipples. I felt fingers sliding inside me, hands groping my thighs and tightening around my collared throat. I could smell their blood and hear their pulse quicken; fortunately horniness limits the Hunger.

I was thrown face down on the large, low bed of the room. Someone held my hands behind my back and kept my head lifted by pulling the chain while Scot held my head and started skullfucking me. Sometimes I think it's vampiric physiology and our natural tendency for sucking that makes me so capable at this, but in truth it's more likely to be down to centuries of experience in giving head. Meanwhile, Eric slipped his entire fist inside me from behind, slapping my ass hard as he rammed me with his hand.

"You were right, Eric; this must be the filthiest little whore I've ever seen. Doesn't even make a sound," said Anton with a hint of amazement.

I hadn't been treated so roughly in over a century, and even then – Berlin, 1912, I believe – I had been in complete control, my lovers doing exactly as I commanded them. It had taken me almost a hundred years after becoming a vampire to realise I was not an object of pleasure to be taken advantage of. In the seven hundred or so years since, I had never relinquished control over sex until tonight. I took almost only human lovers, at least among men, and partly it was out of the lingering fear my mortal life had bequeathed me. Even now, nothing was out of hand, but I realised it felt good to pretend like it was. Perhaps I was getting over some trauma.

Eric slipped under me and I started riding him, slowly, as my obedient slut character would. I kept sucking Scot, while Ed's cock also appeared in front of me, vying for attention. My hands had been tied behind me, so one of the two had to keep pulling the chain up to keep my head at the level of their cocks.

As I was licking Scot's balls, Anton entered my ass.

My human fuckboys are always impressed by my capacity for double penetration, even though it ought to be obvious: I don't eat and any wounds heal near instantly, so I can take any man or toy in any and all of my holes, at any time. That's not to say I do it habitually. Frankly, the stance is awkward and trying to make it work isn't usually worth the trouble of bringing several partners in my bed. But I do like to fuck myself with some giant dildo as they pound my other entrance; much easier, and even knowing my nature it's hard for Eric on any other boytoy I seduce to get used to the sight.

Of course, apart from Eric, the others didn't know my nature. To them, I was just the wildest whore they'd ever seen. The thought aroused me far more than the four cocks ravaging me.

Still, the silver collar, impure as it was, had an effect. Seeing how easy I was to enter, Anton had started pounding my ass deeper and harder, and I actually felt some small measure of pain. Unaccustomed to it, I let out a strained moan; he slowed down a bit, but as I offered no other complaint, my all-too-human reaction probably just made him more eager.

There was a lot of repositioning for the next half hour or so, as everyone wanted to take me in different ways; Ed probably got jealous of Anton's experience and took me from behind, but without anyone beneath me. The backstory I had come up with for him was probably right; he fucked like a man letting off steam. Scot took me standing, with Eric pounding my ass for a bit before the position proved uncomfortable. Then they got on their knees, one licking my cunt while the other's tongue rimmed me. I was dripping.

Despite the occasional such catering to my needs, I was constantly reminded of my part in this: All the while, I was getting slapped a lot, on the ass and on the face, while they pulled me violently here and there by the chain around my neck, and degraded me at every chance. Whore. Little cum-thirsty bitch. Fuckin' cunt.

To my surprise, I realised I liked it; even though I was already planning how to make Eric pay his insolence tenfold, every simplistic insult, every slap, every yanking of the chain made me wetter. It made me more eager to please these fuckers.

There was a certain ritualistic aspect to my treatment, I thought between moans and slurping sounds. Some bond between the men; the sharing of my body was much an arousing factor to them as my ass or my willful submission.

I was on my back, spread-legged as Ed was fucking me, my head being slapped by Eric's dick, while the other two were holding me down. They didn't need to, but taking part was important even when they weren't actively using me. And when Ed couldn't hold any more and emptied his balls across my belly and between my tits, they didn't take it as a chance to have me to themselves; it was a sign my use was coming to an end.

As if he had been waiting for the sign, Eric unloaded across my face, his balls resting on my forehead. The cum started dripping down the sides of my head as these two withdrew and Scot with Anton took their places. Anton yanked the chain and brought me to a sitting position to fuck my mouth while I was stroking Scot. Soon I felt the hot cum filling my throat, followed by a slap on the face once he was done. Dishevelled and a bit dazed by silver's effects – for the first time in decades I was actually getting tired – I turned just in time to receive the last shot on my neck.

Eric's friends went off to get dressed, congratulating him on having such an obedient and slutty bitch at his disposal. Eric accepted the doubtful praise shooting some worried glances at me.

I smiled beneath the sticky layer of cum that covered my face, making sure he could see my fangs. Best to save him from any thoughts that maybe he can keep me chained.

"So what did you think, Morgan? I told you that you'd like the experience, didn't I?" he asked, a bit smugly, once they were a safe distance away.

The collar around my neck clicked and fell to the floor. I rubbed my neck instinctively, then thoughtfully licked off the cum off my hand.
"It was...interesting, boy," I said. He smiled. "But it's Lady Morgan to you, and don't think you can get away with deceiving me!"

"I know, I know. I'm sorry, Lady Morgan," he said, but his meekness was fake. "I'm prepared for my punishment."

"Are you now?" I said, and he wasn't used to such coldness in my voice. He probably thought he'd get the usual treatment. But that wouldn't be punishment. He actually liked being pegged, even when I had my other familiar, Susan, whom he loathed for some mortal reason, do it.
"We can't have you go around thinking you can get away with this, let alone have your friends spread stories about how they gang-banged some girl with very recognisable characteristics. I have a reputation to uphold within the Night," I said, making he sure he could hear the capitalised word and grasp its meaning.

He had gone pale. "Don't worry, boy. I won't eat them. Bring them to me."

He run off, still naked, and brought his friends before me. They were not that interested in me any more, but maybe they thought I'd thank them.

"I have to say that this was surprisingly pleasant. It's not easy to be surprised at my age." They were already spooked as my voice came from every direction at once. It was a neat, if unnecessary trick.

"So it's a pity you are all going to have to forget everything that happened here tonight." They looked questioningly at me, wondering what the hell I was talking about. I allowed them to take a last peek at my naked body, but they were too focused on my all too vampiric smile.

I admit I tasted them all a little; I thought it was only fair to try one more of their bodily fluids. But they left their little sex dungeon only slightly anemic and completely oblivious to the night's experience. I'd still have to watch Eric. Probably Susan too. What they did outside the service they provided was their own business, but insofar as their lives intertwined with mine, there were rules. Breaking them had been fun, though. Perhaps there were some in the Night I could share this with.

Published 
Written by Ascendant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments