Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

In the absence of rules

"Part 1. The Start of Something."

31
17 Comments 17
16.2k Views 16.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words

“Are you sure about this?” Tom asked her as she applied her mascara and gave her reflection a nervous little smile in the mirror. “Yes” she said, as she simultaneously without moving her lips she asked herself the same question in the mirror, and that was all. Ten minutes later he poured them both large glasses of pinot grigio and massaged her shoulders in an effort to relax her. The doorbell made them both jump and she took a deep breath as he let in their two guests.

“Oh fuck!” She said just loud enough to acknowledge to herself that she had said it.

The fear and trepidation she felt all at once, sent a rush to her very core. She knew she had to do this it had been a fantasy of hers for as long as she’s been having fantasies and she knew she’d never really be content to settle down with one man until she’d experience three at once in various different depraved ways.

“Come through” She heard her Tom tell their guests and she quickly flicked her hair behind her right ear and tried to look relaxed.She got up and smiled warmly as they appeared in her lounge and she knew there was no turning back. Introductions commenced and she quickly decided that Will and Chris were both pleasing to her physically.They were both over 6ft tall, at least a whole foot taller than her, broad shoulders and handsome faces. Tom was busy getting drinks from the kitchen as she gulped down the remains of her wine and shouted politely for a refill.

The atmosphere was unusual, and flirty. It was unusual in the sense that the flirting was wide spread, she could flirt with all of them and it was allowed. She sat on the floor in front of Tom, her legs crossed in front of her and her thigh high baby-doll dress sitting tidily for now. Tom stroked her neck and she started to notice the atmosphere was warming now as the drinks flowed and their guests had shifted the bean bags they sat on, closer to the two of them. She could sense that things needed moving along a bit now and she turned her head to give Tom a kiss. Their tongues danced brazenly with one another whilst their guests watched on as Toms hands wandered down towards her breasts. He pinched her nipples, which had stiffened, through the fabric of her dress.

“Shall we get you out of this?” Will said beside her now as he lifted her dress and began pulling it over her head. She gasped as she pictured herself before them, Tom behind her on the couch, Will to her right and Chris now on her left. She closed her eyes under the scrutiny and put her head to the side, offering her neck of which Tom began to kiss.

She felt hands on her bare breasts now and instead of having to imagine multiple hands as she had done previously in fantasies, she opened her eyes to watch closely, to take it all in. “Oh fuck!” She said quietly now, except it wasn’t like before, it was born from raw desire this time. “Let’s move you to the rug “ Will suggested, he seemed to be taking the lead and she found it so arousing.

On her back upon the rug she lifted her buttocks in the air as Chris pulled down her knickers. When free of them she spread her legs wide and lay there shaking with anticipation as the guys removed their clothes revealing keen, large avid cocks. She gave Tom a look, one that asked him silently “Is this okay?” aware that this really was the last chance to say if it wasn’t. He replied by leaning towards her and planting a solitary kiss on her forehead and she wondered if things would ever be the same again.

“Do you remember the rules guys?” he asked, and they smiled, there were no rules. Tom watched her as they swooned in on her like cats at feeding time. He wasn’t entirely sure how he felt about watching them taking turns to kiss her mouth somehow it seemed more intimate than it had when he imagined the scenario. He was sure of one thing though, that his cock was perhaps the hardest it had ever been and he wanted more than anything, to see her enjoying herself.

Aware of his own arousal, Tom asked, “Are you going to be a good little girl and let us enjoy you?” She nodded and inside she screamed over and over “let’s get three cocks in me already!” and then she let go. “I want your big cocks fucking me every way you can think of” she said, her voice was shaky despite the new found confidence. “And you’re going to get everything you want!” “And more!” Chris interrupted Will. She moaned loudly and let her head fall to the side when fingers started to spread her pussy and delve in.

“She’s lovely and wet” she heard one of them tell the other though in her wild state she couldn’t figure out just ‘who’ had said it. “Come and watch” one of them said to Tom and then she became overwhelmed when she could feel six willing hands spreading, probing, caressing, her. “She likes this” She heard Tom tell them as he began circling her clit.

“Oh fuck yes!” she moaned as someone else pushed two fingers into her and then another two into her tight yet willing arse. “Oh my fucking god!” She said now as she felt an orgasm creeping from the depths of her. “Don’t stop!” She pleaded in a hoarse cry. “Don’t any of you dare fucking stop!” she screamed as it engulfed her and they all worked together to give her the truly most fucking awesome orgasm of her life. “Good girl” Tom said as it subsided and she began to laugh.

“Now I want cock!” She said in a very matter of fact tone.

“Where would the lady like it? Chris asked with humour in his voice, but he never waited for an answer, never needed one because he knew, she knew, they all knew that she was about to get cock everywhere she could take it.

Tom knew how well she could suck cock, he knew her well and her body, he knew she’d enjoy a good fucking but that she wouldn’t cum from it. He also knew that when she was feeling this horny she’d take cock right down her throat, he guessed that it was the sexual equivalent of being able to drink any short when you really wanted a hit. He knelt beside her and she got to her knees, she looked up at him and they shared an intimate moment, one that needed no words, just the two of them, oblivious of their company for a couple of seconds. Chris with his own need consuming him and why not, took his cock in hand and guided it to her sopping un-penetrated pussy.

“Yes” she said encouragingly as she licked Toms cock in preparation for all of it.

Chris drove himself deep into her, her cervix met his cock which made her ache inside so she shifted her backside higher as he withdrew and then sank back into her, the entire length of him now comfortably filling her, stretching her. Simultaneously she took Toms cock to the back of her throat until she gagged and spilled saliva onto him. The image of their three entwined bodies flashed into her head and she cried out wantonly.

“Fuck her good and hard like a little slut” Will said from somewhere and for just a second she wasn’t sure if she wanted to cry at being referred to as “a little slut”.She decided that now wasn’t the time for crying so she did the only thing she could. She became the little slut they wanted her to be.

“Fuck every god damn hole!” she exclaimed desperately and shifted her body to make it viable. Chris had to withdraw so that he could enter from the front and Tom pulled away for a moment to watch the very moment that she got the double penetration she’d always wanted.

So laying on her side with Chris at the front of her and Will behind her propped on his side, they eased themselves into her, sharing her combined space, pacing their thrusts so that it worked well.

HoneyPortman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HoneyPortman

Her arse resisted momentarily before the desire for it overtook the resistance. She opened her mouth, her throat and her heart and let out a sound that she didn’t recognise as they both reached maximum depth. Tom watched on, pre-cum seeping from his solid cock as he finally witnessed and played his part in her ultimate fantasy. He smiled at her as he inched forward and eased himself into her open wailing mouth, the vibrations from her throat adding to his immense pleasure.

“Oh my fucking god!” She thought, she couldn’t do anything ‘but’ think as they thrust into her from three different angles. She couldn’t do a single thing except be a willing bag of orifices.

As her pussy was pumped hard and furiously, her arse cooler, tighter (for now) equally violated and her throat now aching as Tom began to enjoy this more than they anticipated, all rhythm was lost and they became maniacs (her included) as they used her up like a ragdoll. The room started to spin, the floor dropped away beneath her and she abandoned herself to the fate she’d initiated. The three of them became her god, of whom she had never believed. “Please” she uttered simply because it was the only word she knew as Tom withdrew from her mouth. Her tone indicated what she meant though and it didn’t mean stop, not that it would matter much if she had meant that. The no rules arrangement and the fact that Tom knew she had a rape fantasy, knew that if they had a row and he fucked her hard without her consent she enjoyed it more than ever, despite her genuine sobs.

“What do you want baby?” He mocked. “What could you possibly want that you aren’t already getting?” He said it with a smile to soften it. “Cum, I want cum!” she practically begged, she supposed the proof was in the pudding if you like, their cum would be the proof that she was desirable, that they were enjoying this, enjoying her as much as she needed them to. “You got it!” He said and the burger king ad from a few years ago slipped into her mind. “Where do you want it baby?” he asked and she replied that she wanted it on her face, she wanted to look like the whore in the porn flicks with clumps of frothy cum dripping from her chin. She opened her mouth, and kept her eyes open until the very moment that he exploded all over her face, she’d never heard him roar with release quite so loudly before and his cum felt plentiful. She imagined how she looked and gasped at the image in her mind as the others continued to buck and thrust into her used holes.

“Where do you want it?” Chris asked now as he paused momentarily. “All over my belly” She said gently. “Like fuck!” He said. “You’re gonna get it deep in that beautiful cunt of yours!” he said and she actually moaned out loud as she considered the fact that she had no real choices about anything that happened here this evening. It seemed he let go of it now, and though the two of them struggled to stay in both of her holes at together, they spent themselves deliriously in the depths of her, their moans encouraging each other simultaneously. She felt the moment their pleasure peaked, felt herself filling up with the cum of these virtual strangers, and then she felt their pace slow until they were at a standstill and they withdrew from her leaving a trail of evidence behind them.

“Wow” she said in unison with Will and they laughed. Chris suggested that they take some pictures for her as a souvenir and she stretched her body on the rug, her pose seductive as he fumbled for his phone in his discarded jeans and vowed he would send the pictures this evening before deleting them. She looked down at herself and bit her lip as he began to take pictures and she switched positions, aware that she’d probably never feel brave enough for this moment again. The highlight was when Tom and Will spread her pussy and arse for a shot of cum leaking from both of her violated orifices. She knew instantly that it would be the picture she’d get herself off to, time and time again.

“Do you have any toys sweetheart?” Chris said as he looked up from his phone. “Upstairs” she said as she looked at Tom, indicating that maybe he should go and get some. “What the hell!” She thought nonchalantly. A few moments later Tom returned with a few from her collection. She silently acknowledged the fact that he’d brought her favourites and wondered whether it might be the wrong time to consider how much she loved him.

They began to work on her now. The dildo she saved for special occasions because of its size (her and Tom referred to it as “The monster”) being pushed into her sopping pussy. Her eyes closed so she was unaware of who was in control, except she knew, they all knew, that really she was in control, they were gentleman after all. She felt herself stretching. She heard the click of Chris’s camera phone as she was filled, taking only half of it, and as she felt it move, the ribbed surface consumed her inner walls. Made her back up, and finally made her give up as somebody thrust it in and out of her so fast and hard that she squirted everywhere inducing a loud whoop from several voices and a feeling inside her so intense that her body tried to force out the dildo.

“Holy fuck!!!!” she screamed as the feeling subsided and she considered for the first time how sore she might feel tomorrow, she never considered how emotionally sore she might feel.

“Drinks break?” she suggested as she sat up and made eye contact with them all, one by one. “I’ll say!” Will said as he moved in towards her, stood above her, cock dangling before her face. Then he took it in his hands"I have something you can drink!” he said, and with that he pissed all over her, everyone but him stared wide mouthed as they watched on as he soaked her chest, her face and hair with his urine. Tom instantly felt conflicting emotions. Part of him enjoyed seeing her degraded like this and the other part of him wanted to sweep her up, bathe her and hold her tight until morning. ‘No rules, it was her that didn’t want there to be rules.” He thought to himself.

“I bet you want to suck my cock dry now don’t you!” Will said, and as the word “yes” left her lips a tear found it’s way to the corner of her left eye, only Tom noticed. She leaned forward and began sucking him. He grasped the sides of her head and pulled her throat onto him whilst Chris and Tom looked at one another, each of them moving closer, needing to play perhaps different parts in this. Chris stood alongside Will and suggested that his cock needed sucking too, so she set about taking turns on them, showing them equal amounts of enthusiasm as Tom watched on in admiration for his horny and very obliging girlfriend. Afterwards he would admit when asked, that seeing her suck on the cocks of two strangers had made him the horniest he had ever been. Her eyes caught him looking now and she paused for a moment.

“Please fuck my arse babe!” She said in a voice he didn’t quite recognise. He wondered about the voice, wondered what it meant, perhaps she was acting now! Perhaps it was the only way she could get through this? He tormented himself as he pushed his way into her still stubborn arse and right into her depths, enjoying the familiar feel of the part of her that he’d always recognise. He listened to her moans, encouraged by them, he ploughed in and out of her, each time harder, each time watching her grip him as he slid most of the way out before watching himself disappear again. He gripped her round arse to gain purchase and lost control filling her there with a second helping of her favourite thing. Then he sat back and watched on as the others in turn wanked into her open, hungry mouth.

“I really do need a drink now!” She said afterwards, wiping the traces of their cum into her mouth.

“You’ve earned it!” Will said with a smile.

Published 
Written by smiler77
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments