Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Invitation Only!

"An 18 year old goes to her first ever special Invitation Only group sex party!"

14
8 Comments 8
15.3k Views 15.3k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Competition Entry: VIP
Invitation Only!

Tegan, a sweet and innocent 18 year old girl, had heard through a girlfriend of hers about a special 'invititation only' party that happens every month in a secluded area, from a middle-aged couple who are into sharing their experiences with others in a sexual party atmosphere.

Tegan loved sex, and had several sexual partners already, and the thought of seeing one of these 'so-called' parties excited her. She had managed to pull an invite to the party through her friend, but unsure of exactly what was going to happen, and as much as her friend Samantha informed her the stories she had been to, she always considered them fabricated and fictitious.

That afternoon, Tegan took a warm shower, soaping her sexy naked slim body with the body wash, scented with Jasmine, Lemon and Rose Petals. Driving her hands across her soft flesh, slipping down and up her tender thighs and gently sliding the pale blue loofer between her legs and across her dripping pussy. Her nipples were erect to the point of touch arousing her inner charms of her body. She wanted to pleasure herself, enjoy her fingers sliding inside of her wet pussy but fought against the decision in hope of saving herself for something more special later that day.

An hour later, and her friend Samantha picked her up. Both were 18, young, very hot looking with slim yet hour glass like figurines to their form. While Tegan had slightly larger, bouncier breasts, her friend Samantha had more perkier, ample breasts. Both had asses to die for, that were firm, and a soft wriggle as they walked, especially when wearing tight shorts or figure hugging trousers and skirts.

It didn't take too long to arrive, as they pulled into a private estate and a beautiful large mansion like building with it's own roadway leading up to the front entrance. They pulled up, and stepped out of the car, as the two walked arm in arm to the door. Sam rang the doorbell, as the door opened and a sexy middle-aged woman opened it, dressed in a black tight dress which showed off her succulent figure.

"Sam, great to see you again. And you brought company, great!" Holly said as she offered kisses on the cheeks of both girls, who entered inside. The inside looked like a place from Dynasty, lavish, wonderfully furnished and plenty of rooms. Sounds of others were already heard coming from the living room as Sam lead the way and stepped inside with Tegan. The room was warm, comfy and large. Lots of women and men sat and stood around, drinking from wine glasses and pint glasses.

Tegan stayed close to Sam as they sat down upon a couch, and were offered glasses of wine to relax their nerves and feel more at home. Tegan looked around the room at the other guests, some seemed a similar age, others a little older, with all shapes and sizes of men and women. The wine soon disappeared down her throat, as she took glass, after glass of more of it to soothe her anxiety and become more comfortable with her surroundings.

It didn't take too long before she started to notice the other guests taking pleasure amongst themselves. Several leading other partners, and sometimes several out of the room and towards the stairs. Tegan sat as she observed around the room, and saw a beautiful red-headed woman on her knees in front of a guy. Her head bobbing away upon his crotch as she could see the brief moments of the guys large cock slipping between her wet lips. Sucking him off, right in front of everyone in the room, and most not taking much notice, as a few watched and seemed to enjoy the performance being displayed in front of them.

Soon, more and more of the guests disappeared, or sat around performing sexual acts upon each other. An oldish guy on his knees as he lapped up the juicy wet pussy of a young girl, who seemed half his age, as she laid back upon the sofa, her legs spread open and her hand resting upon his head as she approved his tongue working upon her wet slit of her pussy. Her head turned to the side, where another similar older guy was kissing her passionately with their tongues caressing each other. His hand was across her chest, squeezing and feeling the ample charms of her breasts as he pulled them free from her open cut dress and played with her nipples. Moans and groans soon a plenty around the room.

A guy made his way over, as he offered his hand to Sam who smiled at him, and rose up. Turning to Tegan she spoke softly, "Just relax and enjoy yourself babes. Be free with it all and you will love it. I'll catch you later!" she added as she turned back and followed the guy out of the room and upstairs.

Tegan sat, wine in her hand and still feeling slightly uncomfortable. Holly, the owner and one who welcomed her to the house stepped across after seeing her alone and sat at her side. "This your first time at one of these invitations hun?" she asked of Tegan, who gently nodded her reply. "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it looks when you first see it. Their's plenty to do here, we have a huge swimming pool out back where lots of the couples go and enjoy themselves, and lots of bedrooms upstairs." Holly spoke, as her palm gently drifted back and forth up Tegan's thigh.

Tegan could feel herself getting wet between her thighs, as the mixture of the wine and sexual atmosphere and sounds were arousing her inhibitions and sexual appetite to want to explore deeper. Holly leaned in, and softly kissed Tegan's lips as the two caressed each other's mouths. Parting, Holly looked at Tegan and spoke in her ear, "You look so beautiful hun, why don't me and you go somewhere private and away from this for now?" she said. Holly rose to her feet, holding onto Tegan's hand as she followed and stood up. Tegan found herself being lead away from the room, and into the hallway and up the stairway to the upper floor.

The door opened into a softly lit bedroom, with a huge king sized double bed. Holly lead Tegan across, closing the door behind and stood at the edge of the bed with her new found sexual partner. She kissed Tegan once more, tasting her lips upon her own. "You know, I like to always have the first taste of fresh meat at my parties. But don't worry, I'm a gentle lover and you will enjoy every minute of it with me" she spoke sexually to her.

Holly licked across Tegan's neck, as she pulled it back, and allowing her to explore against her body. Holly's hand's soft squeezed upon her large bouncing breasts, feeling the soft flesh in her hand. She turned Tegan around, and began to slip her out of her outfit, as it fell to the floor. Tegan stood, her back to Holly as her hands wrapped around the front of her, clutching at her breasts in her bra, and one hand dipping down beneath her soiled wet panties as she gently caressed around the soft mound of shaven pussy upon her body. Tegan fell into sexual lust, her head leaning back and resting on Holly's shoulder, and lustful hot breathes breaking from between her lips into the cool air. Holly's lips kissed, caressed and her tongue licked upon the side of Tegan's neck, as one hand grappled with the large breasts of hers and the other rubbing around upon her wet pussy below.

"Let's get these off shall we hun!" Holly whispered warmly into her ear, as she pulled her hands back around and unclipped her bra as it fell to the floor. Then dipped her fingers into the straps at the side of Tegan's waist and pulled down her thong panties as they dropped to her ankles. She turned Tegan around, and stared upon the naked beautiful young woman that at this moment was all hers for the taking. "You have such a beautiful figure sweetie, and I want to touch and kiss every inch of it, but first. I want to taste you!" Holly said as she gently pushed Tegan back as she fell upon the bed, and shuffled her way further up towards the cushions.

Holly stood, as she undid her dress and let it fall to the ground to reveal nothing beneath. She stood, naked in all her natural and beautiful glory. Soft, firm breasts with nipples that grew erect in the cool breeze around them, and the slightly shaven pussy with a slight airstrip above the entrance to her cunt. She moved forward, leaning on the bed and move forward like a tiger preying upon it's target as she got to Tegan's feet and gently parted her legs. She moved up, kissing her inner thighs as she worked her way forward, using her tongue as a guide to leave a wet trail upwards and towards the sweet smelling pussy that awaited her. She reached it, and took in the sweet smell of blossoming young womanhood.

She moved her head in, as she delved her tongue deep between the cracks of her slit and inside of her wet cunt. Her fingers spreading the pussy lips apart, as she forced her chin and mouth against the soft mounds of Tegan's pussy. Tegan moaned out in acceptance of being licked and taken by her new friend, "Ughhhhh.... Ohhhhhhh!" as she moved her head from one side to the other in sexual pleasure being felt.

The sexual sounds of pussy eating was heard around the room, as the lapping of Holly's tongue licking away upon Tegan's wet cunt, and the moans of her sexual pleasure being explored sounded out, "OOohhhhh fuck yes.... Oh my God.... lick my pussy babe... eat me out!" Tegan called out, without realization she had never spoke as dirty to a woman before. Her pelvic began to grind, thrusting her wet cunt towards Holly's tongue and face, forcing her deeper inside. "Hmmmm.... yes babe... keep licking... taste my sweet juicy cunt!" Tegan continued to call out.

The door to the bedroom gently opened a crack, as someone entered inside, but the two were too busy enjoying themselves to take much notice. A guy walked across towards Holly as she laid upon the bed, her head buried deep into Tegan's pussy. "Mmmm babe, I love the way you eat pussy!" he said, as Tegan and Holly turned their heads. He was a fit middle-aged man, slight hair upon his chest and unshaven upon his face. He had a handsome smile to his repatoir.

"Mmm hi sweetie. You know how much I love having first bite at the young ones we get!" Holly said, before turning to Tegan. "Don't worry babes, this is my husband Pete. He's sweet and gentle, and wouldn't hurt a fly!" she said to assure Tegan who soon found herself lost again as Holly buried her tongue deep inside her wet cunt once more, eating her out.

Pete stepped across, removing the robe of which he worse to reveal his naked body below, and an already growing cock between his legs. He stepped across next to Tegan's head and knelt gently upon the bed with one knee, thrusting his cock towards Tegan who turned her head to see this large cock drawing closer to her face. She looked upon it with lustful eyes, and opened her lips as he dipped it inside of her wet mouth. She locked her lips around it, and used her tongue to play with his cock inside. "Oh fuck babe.... oh my God she knows how to suck a cock alright!" Pete said as he gently thrust his hips back and forth, as his cock slipped in and out of her mouth.

Holly continued to eat at Tegan's pussy, as Pete was having his large, thick cock sucked on by Tegan's above. Tegan was getting into the motion, rolling her tongue around his thick glands that pulsated in her mouth and upon her wet tongue. He occasionally grabbed his own cock and slapped it softly upon her tongue over and over, before sliding it inside her warm driven mouth once again. "Mmmmm" Tegan could only muster in sounds with her mouth full, and her pussy being eaten out below. "Oh babe, it feels so good inside. That's it sweetie, suck my cock. Lick it and enjoy it babe. Your so good at it!" Pete called out to Tegan as she continued to suck away upon his cock.

After a while of being sucked off, he pulled his cock free and moved down a little, as he looked upon the large succulent breasts of Tegan. He slapped his cock upon one of them several times, as they slapped together and bounced around. He pulled back and moved down, opening his mouth and gripping upon one breast, squeezing it gently and sucking upon the large erect nipple that awaited him. "Oh fuck yes....." Tegan screamed out at her tits being played with and sucked on. Pete continued to suck on one her breasts, as his hand moved across and squeezed the other in conjunction with it. Below, Holly glanced up to see her husband enjoying sucking on the large breasts of Tegan as she continued earing her pussy.

Pete moved back, releasing her breasts from his lips as they bounced free. Her nipples so hard to the point. He moved down and around the back of the bed, as she grabbed Holly's ankles and spread her legs apart. She knew what was coming and didn't move an inch from her sexual deeds of still feasting upon Tegan's pussy. He jerked his cock several times, making it hard and erect as he moved in and placed it upon the opening wet slit of Holly's cunt. He then thrust deep up inside. Holly mumbled out words amongst the soaked lips of Tegan's juicy syrupy cunt upon her "FUCKK YESSSS..."

Pete began to fuck his wife from behind, pounding his body down upon her tight ass cheeks as the slapping sound of their bodies connecting echoed around the room. He leaned forward, resting on his palms upon the bed and looking down at his wife still eating out Tegan's cunt, as he pushed harder, and deeper his own cock inside his wife's wet cunt. "I love watching you eat pussy babe as I fuck you!" he called out to his wife. She turned her head, and leaned up as he leaned down. He kisses her, tasting Tegan's pussy upon his own lips now and on his tongue as they kissed passionately, and he licked juices from her chin. All the while his pounding of his ass bouncing up and down and the thrusting of his cock pushing in and out of her wet cunt.

After a while of fucking, he pulled free of his wife and took a step back. Holly raised her body up and looked at Tegan. "Your turn to be fucked if your ready sweetie" she asked her. Tegan nodded her head with enthusiasm. She shuffled her body down slightly towards the edge of the bed, as Holly stepped to the side. Tegan positioned herself ready, as Pete stepped forward and looked down at the shaven young pussy on display for him. He jerked his cock several times and then positioned the tip against the opening slit of her cunt. He rubbed it up and down, teasing her at first as Holly watched. "Fuck her tight cunt hun. Give her a good hard fucking to remember this day by forever!" Holly said with a wicked smile on her face.

And with those words of encouragement, Pete slowly thrust forward and dipped his engorged head into her wet cunt. Tegan's lips spread open as he forced his way inside. "Oh fuck.... she's got such a tight cunt babe!" Pete called out as he entered into Tegan's pussy. "Fuck, she's the tightest pussy I've ever been inside!" he added, as Holly smiled at his excitement. He got several inches inside, and knew he would have to work harder to get the full length of his thick erect cock deeper into her cunt. He pulled back an inch or more, and then thrust forward again as he entered deeper. "God your pussy is so hot babe, it's so tight and silky inside. I can feel you clamping onto my thick cock and not wanting to let it go!" he said to Tegan as he looked down upon her, and she smiled to reciprocate.

"Yours is the biggest cock I've ever had inside of me, and it feels so good!" Tegan spoke back. "Fuck me. Fuck me harder babe... I wanna feel you inside of me deeper!" she said as her burning desire to have him fuck her deep and hard was forcing itself out of her lips.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

He did as she requested, sliding back as his cock was covered in her wet juices all over the shaft as it pulsated inside of her, and then forced his way forward again. Pushing his cock deeper inside. "Ughhhhh fuck yes.... harder babe... get all of you inside my wet cunt!" she called out. He began to thrust his pelvic, his cock sliding back and forth, in and out, in and out of her tight dripping cunt. Her knees up at his side, her feet planted upon the bed next to him. He held her knees and spread her legs wide, opening her pussy up more for him to get deeper inside of her.

Holly watched Tegan's large breasts bouncing, as he body shook as her husband fucked this young, tight girl upon the bed. Tegan breathed heavy as he thrust his cock in and out of her tight pussy, harder and deeper within. She wanted some of the action herself, so she hopped herself up on her knees and shuffled across. She thrust one of her legs across Tegan's body and sat astride her head. She could feel the syrupy juices drip from her cunt below onto Tegan's face, and into her mouth as she glanced down. She lowered her body down slowly until her cunt was right over Tegan's mouth. Without even asking, Tegan protruded her tongue and began to set to work upon Holly in return favor for eating her pussy out. Although she had never eaten another girl's pussy before, she knew she wanted to try it.

She began by licking across the wet lips of Holly's slit, as it dripped honey juice upon her tongue, and she tasted it inside, swallowing the wonderful sweet taste as it slipped down her throat. She licked, over and over as her tongue guided it's way across the wet lips of hew new sexual partner. "Mmmmm.... that's it hun.... lick my sweet pussy babe!" Holly murmured from above, enjoying the sensations of her pussy being licked. Holly leaned forward, so she could watch closely as her husband fucked Tegan's tight cunt up close. Her pelvic thrusting backwards so her wet dripping cunt began to rub back and forth across Tegan's chin, lips and tongue. Tegan continued working her way across her friends cunt. Licking upon it as she then raised her hands and gripped tightly upon the soft ample ass cheeks of Holly and helped guide her hips, as they thrust back and forth. "Oh fuck, that's it babe... eat my pussy out.... eat my dripping wet cunt hun!" Holly sexual moaned out.

Holly dipped her head down, as she began to use her tongue and flick it upon the soft nub of Tegan's clitoris as her husband's thick hard cock pounded in and out of her tight cunt. "Oh fuck yes..." Tegan screamed out at the sensation of Holly's tongue flicking upon her sensitive clit. "Keep doing that babe.. it feels so good!" she called out to Holly. Holly called back to her, "Only if you keep eating my pussy babe... lick it clean!" she said. Tegan didn't need to be asked twice as she pulled Holly's hips down from her grip on her ass and thrust her tongue deep up inside. "FUCK YESS...... OH MY GOD YES!" Holly screamed. She then continued to go back to work flicking her tongue upon Tegan's clit.

The sound of fucking, licking and sexual lapping of three people exploring each other's bodies erupted around the room. Tegan's tight grip on Holly's ass, as she held it tight over her lips and her tongue sliding in and out, and swirling around inside the silky infolds of Holly's dripping, and honey tasting cunt. Meanwhile, Holly herself, flicking her tongue and licking upon the sensitive clitoris of Tegan, as well as the odd occasion lick of her husband's cock as it pulled out and covered in Tegan's wet juices. And Pete, his cock pounding away inside the tightest cunt he had ever felt before of this young, once innocent sweet girl who was being fucked hard and loving every minute of it.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Holly called out first, as she could feel her legs quiver and a soft gush of honey juice dripped from her cunt into the mouth of Tegan who took it all in. "FUCK YESS..... OH MY GOD BABE!" she screamed out with groans of lustful orgasms exploding through her body. Tegan continued to lick away, licking every drop of wet cunt juice she could find upon her new friend's pussy before Holly raised her body and pulled away. She moved over her body and sat at the side, looking down at Tegan's face, covered in wetness upon her chin and lips.

"Fuck... I'm close to cumming hun!" Pete called out as he pulled his cock free from Tegan's tight cunt as it plopped out. He wrapped his fingers around his lengthy thick shaft and jerked himself. Holly leant down and using her fingers she rubbed hard upon Tegan's pussy and her clit. She looked back up at her, and could see the sensitivity of her reaction to rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck... don't stop... I'm almost there!" Tegan called out, as Holly continues to rub away, harder and faster. Sliding a finger inside at times and finger fucking her as she rubbed her wet clit until she exploded. "UGHHHHHH..... FUCK YES.... I'M CUMMING!" Tegan screamed free as her body writhed and turned sharply upon the bed. Her legs shaking as orgasms exploded through her body until Holly slowed down and pulled her hand free and dipped her fingers in her own mouth to taste the juices of Tegan once again.

"Fuck... I'm gonna explode hun!" Pete called out. Holly grabbed Tegan's hand and pulled her forward, as the two laid upon the front on the bed, their heads close to the edge and staring at Pete's cock as it faced them several inches away. He drew closer to them, as Holly looked at Tegan waiting.

"Open your mouth babe, and take whatever you can inside, but don't swallow!" she told her. Tegan nodded. As pete jerked his cock hard, faster as he stroked away. His cock pulsating in his hand, and the head of his cock swelling largely as his slit opened a fraction.

"Here it cums!.... FUCK YES!" as a wave of thick, seedy white gooey cum spewed from his cock and upon the faces and into the mouth of Tegan as she took it upon her tongue. Pete continues to wank on, "Fuck ..... their's more!" as a second wave, almost the same length and amount splashed out as it crashed upon the face of his wife and Tegan side by side taking it all in. Pete's legs shook, as he caught his breathe and slowed down his wanking. Slight strips of cum dripped from his cock as he moved forward. Holly opened her mouth and he dipped it inside, as she took it in and licked his cock clean. He pulled free and stepped away.

Tegan held the cum in her mouth, as it closed and looked at Holly who turned over and leaned on her back upon the bed at her side. "Share it babe with me!" as she opened her mouth wide. Tegan leaned over Holly, opening her lips slightly as a mixture of saliva and gooey white cum dripped from her mouth down into Holly's. Holly took it in, and moved up to lick the last remaining strands out of Tegan's lips and kissed her as the two swallowed their gift from Pete. "Mmm, he always tastes so good after he's fuck a tight young girl!" Holly said as she wrapped her arm around Tegan and smiled to her. The three moved upon the back of the bed, as Tegan sat between the happy couple either side of her, all three naked as they sipped glasses of wine that were poured out from a bottle in the room waiting.

After a little while of sitting back and relaxing, Tegan found herself more open to the surroundings she was in, as she slipped back downstairs on her own, wearing a silky robe that was provided for her, and nothing underneath. She went back into the living room, where lots of couples were drinking, enjoying themselves and making out with each other. She stepped across, and sat down with a glass in her hand and sipped from it. A hot, fit young man stepped across after a while and sat next to Tegan.

"Hi, I'm John!" he said, smiling towards her.

"Tegan. Hi!" she answered back.

"This your first time here?" he asked.

"Yeah. Got a friend to invite me to the party, and glad I did!" she replied, with a wicked smile.

John's palm suddenly started to slip back and forth across Tegan's thigh, and she allowed him to do it. It slipped further up, as she just sat there, sipping from her wine glass and enjoying the warm feeling inside. His hand then dipped between her thighs, to the wetness that was on offer as he gently caressed around the soft mound of her pussy, and softly rubbed across her hot clitoris. She moaned, "Mmmmm.... that feels good!" as she leant back and relaxed to this wonderful sensation of being aroused again. John moved in, as his rough lips connected with her soft wet lips and kissed her. He moved down, kissing her neck and across her chest as she pulled open her robe slightly to reveal one of her breasts to him. He took it as an invitation and wrapped his lips upon her large, succulent breasts and began to suck on one. Her nipples were hard and erect inside his mouth, as he played with them using his tongue and suckled upon the nib. "Mmmm... fuck keep doing that babe!" she moaned out to him.

It didn't take long before the moans attracted other customers towards her beauty, and she soon found herself with more than just one man to worship her. Another guy appeared below, as John removed his hands from her dripping cunt, and the new guy called Simon spread her legs open and delved in with his tongue and slid it around inside her wet pussy. He licked her out, and flicked his tongue across her gentle nub of her clit as she writhed in ecstasy. All the while, a sexy young woman (Julia) stepped forward, and joined John in his actions. She slipped, the other side of the robe open and began to caress Tegan's other large breasts, squeezing it gently and pulling upon her nipple. Then, she joined in fully as she locked her lips around Tegans nipple and breast and sucked on the other one.

Tegan looked down, with one man sucking on one of her tits, and a woman sucking on the other, while another guy was down below licking her pussy out. "Mmmmm... fuck.... don't stop!" she spoke out as she let herself go to the experience of her first foursome, but it wasn't over. Another guy had watched it all unfold, while jerking himself off across the room and decided he wanted in on the action. Geoff stepped across, opening his robe and moved behind Tegan sat upon the couch. He leaned his pelvic forward, over the low backrest of the couch, and offered his cock towards her wet lips. Tegan could see what was on offer to her, and smilingly obliged, opening her mouth and allowing him to slide his thick, hard cock inside her wet mouth. She wrapped her lips around the shaft as he slowly rocked his pelvic back and forth, as his cock dipped in and out of her waiting lips. She sucked on his cock, using her tongue to wrap around it, flick upon the engorged head and hear his moans of hot breathe from above in enjoyment of her giving him a bowjob.

Tegan was enjoying every living moment of this sexual acts upon her, as others around the room watched her in action. Several men jerking themselves off as they watched, others down on women and licking their pussy's out, while a few girls were down on guys sucking on their cocks and enjoying the performance being put on for them.

Both John and Julia were still suckling on Tegan's tits, one in each mouth and playing with the large, bouncing masses of flesh. Geoff had his thick, long cock stuffed into Tegan's mouth as he rocked it forward and back, and dipping it in and out of her wet lips as she sucked on it hard for him. While Simon, moved back from licking Tegan's pussy out, and undid his robe. His 7 inch cock stood erect, hard and thick as it pointed towards where it wanted to go, and he obliged as he shuffled forward. He slowly rubbed the head up and down across the slit of Tegan who knew something was different. She lowered her head, releasing Geoff's cock from her lips, but jerking him off still with one hand above, and looked down to see Simon waiting to enter her tight wet cunt. She smiled at him, "Fuck me hun!" she spoke to him sexually and returned back to stuffing Geoff's cock back in her mouth and sucking on it more.

Simon placed his engorged head at the entrance to Tegan's pussy, and then slowly pushing forward it began to disappear inside of her cunt. The wetness of her pussy helped it ease in to her, as he thrust his cock inside, feeling the tight inner walls of her silky flesh grapping upon his thick hard cock and hugging it tightly inside. He held on to her hips, and began to rock in motion as his cock moved in and out, thrusting his hips as he fucked her wet hole of sex. Tegan moaned, "Mmmm... hmmmmmm!" as she couldn't muster any words out from her mouth stuffed full of Geoff's large cock inside, but releasing enough noise to let Simon know she was enjoying his thick hard cock deep in her wet cunt and fucking her.

Others around the room continued to enjoy the scenery, as girls continued bending across their partners and sucking cocks deep into their mouths, as others jerked the guys off at their sides. One couple across the room watched, as the girl bounced up and down on a guys rock hard cock as it pounded deep insider her tight cunt, moaning with pure ecstasy as the two watched this young, nubile eighteen year old girl being fucked, sucked on and played with by several people. The room was filled with the smell, and sounds of sex.

Geoff knew he couldn't take much more, as he moaned out to Tegan "I'm gonna cum...." as she pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked it off with one hand above, before a wave of cum splashed over her body and face, crashing against her skin and dripping down across her naked beauty. She opened her mouth and took in drips of the stringy, gooey white cum as it dripped down from his cock above and licked it to the engorged swelling head above to gather every last, remaining drop from him. She looked down as John and Julia continued sucking on her tits.

"I'm gonna cum babe!" Tegan called out as she could feel her temperature rising and the orgasms beginning to build inside as Simon continued to fuck her tight cunt, pounding deeper inside, thrusting his thick hard cock deeper, harder into her wet cunt. She screeched out as orgasms exploded all over her body. "Fuck yess..... oh my God...." as her body writhed in ecsasty and shook with aftershocks of a wonderful, warm feeling around her body.

"I'm cumming also!" Simon screeched out, as he pulled free at the last moment and jerked his cock as a wave of cum splashed out of the slit on the head, and a wave of cum flew upwards across her wet pussy and upon her stomach. It dripped down across her lower body as she laid there and took it like a pro. Julia and John moved away, leaving Tegan with slightly red nipples and areolas where they had sucked on for what seemed like an eternity. Tegan reached down, and rubbed the wet, gooey cum across her stomach and into her soft skin and looked around at her sexual partners who smiled at her. "Thank you all!" she said.

Time was soon drawing to a close that night, and Tegan found Samantha returning, dressed again and waiting for her as they thanked the middle-aged couple for a wonderful evening and Tegan promised she would return which seemed to please the couple as they left, and Samantha took Tegan home where she slept peacefully and dreamed of the next adventure she would have at the mansion upon her return.
Published 
Written by John_Doe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments