Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had to happen II (Chapter 15)

"Sure, i'll go with you two to your house . . . . ."

7
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Next phase . . . .

(Before I start my next phase I want to cover one important point. My pussy has been active now for about 10 years. And it has received many penetrations. Up to now they were girls with strap ons. Now the penetration is done by bois. And bois have different sizes of cocks. I was not, exactly,   preparing my pussy for huge cocks, I was using bigger dildos because “size” does matter. I had a dildo of about 10 inches long and 3 inches diametrically measured. And this “thing” is big. We call it “the big boi” for a lack of a better term. This boi has gone all the way in and this boi has stretched out my pussy lips and has made them rather “elastic”. Meaning, I really think that I can take even a 4 inch girth. My pussy has been asking for bigger bois and I have been giving my pussy all the cock she wants. I noticed that the wider they get, the bigger pleasure I get . . .   duh! Size DOES matter.)

 

On to the continuation of my story.   

 

Well the basement continued to have great success and now that I was having my pussy fucked by bois I needed to enter into a new phase of my sex. I needed somehow to get involved in boi-boi situations. For that my Gabby had an idea. They, Gabby and Nancy, had already started to sell me out and I became a whore. Gabby said, why don’t we rent you out to couples, husband and wife that would like to have a third partner in their love making.

 

Gabby said that she had had couples asking her if they could use me for those purposes. Gabby had kind of fall back on that one until I could be brought to the conversation. My boi-boi activities kind of opened the door for that conversation.

 

Gabby said, look I have this couple that want to have you as the third party in their love making. Both husband and wife are Bi so you would be very much in accordance with their sexual practices. We have talked that no BDSM will happen unless it is only blindfold and gag. Anything else they want they can come here and use you here where we can supervise. They understood and accepted. They will pay you a nice sum of money to go with them. Are you game??

Yes I am. I said very sure of myself and firm in my wishes.

 

So one Friday the couple came to meet me and take me out. It was nice so that I could meet them too. Of course they both said that they had seen me many times but never spoken with me. They liked my positive attitude at getting gangbanged every week end. At having my pussy ravished by many dildos and now by many bois. They wanted to take me out   because we all would learn from each other and have great sex. So, we left and went to their home. I really was looking at the experience of being with a couple in sexual abandon.

 

We got to their home and the first thing they did was to get naked and they asked me to do the same. So now we were all naked and music began playing. The gentleman pulls me to dance with him and I feel his cock already standing up. He put his cock between my legs. We were very close and I think that his cock went all the way to my back. Then out of the corner of my eyes I see the lady approaching and positioning herself in my back. Now I feel that the lady is putting lube on my pussy lips and penetrating my pussy with a finger to make sure my pussy is lubed. Once that was done I feel something (a dildo) pushing my pussy to penetrate me. She went in as far as she could and now I was speared in the front and the back. With some difficulty we continued dancing and the cock inside my ass was giving me great pleasure. Not yet to cum but I was happy. Then the guy says, lets go to our bedroom. We kind of disconnected so that we could walk to their BR.

 

We got there and the wife says, on your 4s. I will fuck you again and you will do your best to fuck my husband’s   ass. I thought it would be some difficult maneuvering but they had this down pat. The husband slides under me and positions his ass right below my cock. His pussy was lubed and my entry was easy. This ass has been fucked before many times. As soon as I am able to move, the wife also moves. We began to have a rhythm to this fucking. As I pulled back the lady would penetrate me to the hilt, as I pushed in, her cock would pull out. Oh yes. We had a great fuck going. The husband was very vociferous. He liked to call the action. – Oh yes, fuck me hard, pull it, push it in all the way. Faster and harder. At the same time the wife was , here I come slut. (I was the slut). Oh, I forgot, now I was blindfolded and gagged. So I could not participate with the voices. But I was certainly participating on the fuck. I had her cock inside my pussy and she was doing a great job at the in/out. I was feeling all the in/out and my “g” spot was getting very stimulated.

JeniferMasey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeniferMasey

My cum was not far behind. My pleasure was BIG. We did that for a while until she said that she was cumming and the husband also said that he probably would not be too far behind. I cum and a bit later she cum and then he cum. We fell on the bed and what was inside, came out.

 

They both asked if it was OK. I removed my gag so I could reply. I said I loved it!! So now the wife said, I want to be DP’d. Lay on your back and you will fuck my pussy. My husband will come to fuck my ass. So I did. She moved to descend on my pole that was ready and wiling. It is interesting how I feel the dildoes and cocks fucking my ass and how now I felt her pussy descending on my pole. She wanted to get comfortable so she began fucking herself by moving up and down on my pole. I felt how her pussy would press my cock. She had a strong pussy and she was using this strength to get better sex and to make me cum. Which I did and said that now we needed to wait a bit until my cock would regain his strength. She said, No don’t worry, My husband will fuck my ass and when he does a few moves your cock would come up and force an orgasm out of me. This dual action always makes me cum hard.

 

Ok, we did that and when my cock was ready, she cum!! With a lot of strength. I could see that they have done this before. We all needed some rest. We went back to the place where we began dancing and I asked for a soda. They brought me a soda and we began a very nice conversation. Now we were trying to know each other. There was not much on their side. They did not have any children and he had been in the stock brokerage business and did very well. They had no idea that they would do what we just did. But in one party in the house of a customer, he, the customer, offered my husband money to sleep with me. He hit the man and we left the house in a very fast exit.

 

The next day the guy called to apologize. He says that he got confused and approached the wrong couple. But that this is something that happens in the parties in his house. He would like to have the opportunity to explore this situation in a neutral bar of our choice. He would then explain the whole set up. My hubbie told me and the adventurous one, me, said let us hear him. So we went to the bar the client had selected a table that could be isolated so that we could speak freely. We agreed to the proposal and that is the way it all started. And the husband says, lets start again.

 

I will fuck you and my wife will offer her cunt for you to eat. Oh yeah, I Can do that. We went to their bed again and I went into my 4s. He began lubricating my pussy. I felt a finger and quickly a second finger. I said, I am well lubed you can go ahead and fuck me. Which is exactly what he did. And I felt the head on his cock pushing and entering into my pussy. I asked him to go slow, only because I have great pleasure with the slow penetration. I felt mlm by mlm his cock going in deep. He was all the way in my ass and I said, Mam I am good to go with you now. She positioned herself in a way that I could begin my eating her real quick and well. As the husband was in/out in my pussy I was circling the pussy of his wife and hitting her man in the boat on every circle. I stayed there with my tongue and biting her clit. She was squirming under my mouth and loving it. More on my clit she would say. Harder on the lips . . . . her husband was doing a good in/out on my pussy and I really was pleasured doubly. He was about to cum. I felt his spasmic moves on his cock, his contraction/expansion of his dick were very clear, soon I felt his cock squirting his jism inside me and the warmth of the liquid made my cock to cum. What a sexual pleasure!!. I had her on an extended orgasm and her body was twitching and turning with my tongue on her clit. The three of us were having a sexual feast. He fell on my back, inside my pussy and I fell on her pussy still pleasuring her. Oh, she was in sexual heaven.

 

I had no idea how long I have been there. But the husband said. After we all rest a bit, we will get dressed   and get you back to your house. We did so and we went out to the car. While going home they approached me to see if we could repeat. I said that I was willing if they liked me. OK, we will talk with your bosses and maybe get a scheduling here for every two weeks.

 

We got home and they gave me a check for $ 1,000 dollars that it was double what they had negotiated with my mistresses. You did a great job was their comment.

 

Got off their car and went inside. How was it was Gabby’s question. Oh Gabby I loved it. Here is your check. They said I should keep the half which is what I really earned beyond the deal. Gabby said, $700 is all yours!!!! And my new phase in my sexual life just started.   

Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors