Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ivy, Barbie and Me: Part Three

"Barbie Finally Gets Some"

0
0 Comments 0
6.9k Views 6.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Ivy, Barbie and Me: Part 3

Barbie finally gets some

The fun continues from where we left off at the end of Part 2.

I’ll set the stage in case you haven’t read either of the previous stories:

At the time of this story my girlfriend, Ivy, is an 18 year old pixie minx. 5’1”, 90 pounds, short red hair, hazel eyes, abut a zillion freckles, tiny AA breasts with tiny pink nipples, the tightest, tiniest ass you can imagine and her pussy is shaved clean.

Barbie is 19, an ex girlfriend of mine who went to high school with Ivy but was a year ahead. They knew each other in school but weren’t in the same crowd and while they were always attracted to each other they never did anything about it back then out of fear of the unknown. 5’6”, 125 pounds, medium length blonde hair, blue eyes, A cup breasts with pink nipples, nice legs ending in a tight ass and she had her pussy shaved clean except for a landing strip.

I’m Rob, the “dirty old man” of this story at 23. 5’7”, 165 pounds, blond hair, blue eyes, sort of muscular but not overly so, with an amazingly average 6.5” cock.

Part one describes how we had bumped into each other at the mall, gone back to where Ivy and I lived and fallen madly in bed together. Part two describes a fun, but for me frustrating at the time, interlude we took between our major sex sessions that ended when the girls finally rejoined me in the living room after taking a long, hot shower together, where they put on their best faces and then slipped into seductive lingerie for my viewing pleasure. Now, onward:

Ivy had brushed her short, flame colored hair up and back into the spikes that were all the rage in the 80’s. She had applied her makeup very tastefully, bringing out her stunning hazel eyes and glossing her tiny pink lips. Her freckle sprinkled, alabaster skin was glowing from the recent steam bath she’d taken and her tiny body was covered by nothing but peach colored lace; she had on a see through, faux fur lined half length lingerie cape, a pair of peach colored thigh highs, peach leather high heels and absolutely nothing else. Her tiny pink nipples were straining against the light fabric of the cape making it tent enticingly down her front. It was tied in a bow at the neck with a shiny lace ribbon, making her look a bit like a present waiting to be unwrapped.

Barbie had blown her hair out loose, allowing her natural curls to wrap sensuously around her shoulders. She too had put on make up to highlight her sexy eyes and lips. Her soft white skin was very visible as all she was wearing was a pink lace choker around her neck, a tiny see through pink lace mini skirt around her waist and a pair of pink thigh highs.

Ivy has a lot of lingerie, she wears it all the time knowing how much I love to see her strut, but I’d never seen any of this before. That was no surprise as she always buys new outfits for me and springs them on me at random. I was told later that the minimal outfit on Barbie was due to having to find something in Ivy’s collection that would actually fit her.

I was stunned for a moment; just taking in the sight of my two tiny beauties in all that lace was enough to strike me speechless. They both preened and strutted from the bedroom, walking towards me slowly while I drank in their every move with obvious lust in my eyes.

Finally, as they got nearly to me, I managed to croak out a weak, “Oh, wow. You two are absolutely smoking hot.”

They giggled at me and Ivy said, “Why thank you!”

They sat on either side of me on the couch and they both leaned immediately up against me and snuggled up. I felt like a King as they both kissed me wherever they could while I wrapped my arms around them and turned in between them, kissing, fondling and just soaking it all in.

After a bit, Ivy sat back and reached for her drink and Barbie soon did the same.

I sat between them with my cock straining against the thin fabric of my shorts, it was so hard by now frankly it was a wonder it didn’t burst right through.

I had enough presence of mind to fire up a joint and we all relaxed a bit, breaking the three way clinch we’d been in so we could get comfortable while we smoked.

As we passed the joint around we took our time and enjoyed the experience, not just because of the sexual innuendo but also because it was really good smoke. The whole time I kept stealing sidelong glances at both the ladies, not quite believing how lucky I was right then. Even with a screen full of XXX rated, old school porn right in front of me I just could not stop looking instead at the two gorgeous, tiny, flesh and blood angels I had sitting on either side of me. Can you blame me?

The girls knew I was looking too and they were doing their best to show me their good sides. Not that I thought there was a bad side on either of them, but girls will be girls. And boy was I ever enjoying it!

When the first joint was gone, I made a show of downing about half of my mostly untouched drink and the girls giggled and followed suit. I immediately pulled out another joint and lit it and we went back to the routine of smoking while I switched between watching the porn in front of me and stealing glances at the babes next to me while they preened in their lingerie.

Yes, it was that fun to watch them. Did you really have to ask?

When that joint was gone we all had finished our drinks as well and I was paid in kisses, two each for me from both of them and also two kisses with each other that I got to watch, to go refill them. They put on such a good show when they kissed that I almost forgot I was supposed to go get drinks, but they reminded me as they cuddled together, so I shook myself to break the spell and off I went.

I flew through making the drinks as quickly as I could, ice flew all over the kitchen and I really just did not care, and practically ran back to the living room, slopping a good bit of the drinks as I went; again, I did not care. I triumphantly burst into the living room, expecting to see the two of them still wrapped around each other kissing and caressing.

Instead I found myself alone, the girls were nowhere in sight.

The only clue I had to their present whereabouts was Ivy’s discarded lingerie cape, left conspicuously on the floor in the hallway between the living room and the bedroom.

The bedroom door was wide open, which I took to be another clue.

No, I’m not a rocket scientist, never said I was, but I figured it out anyway.

I stripped off my shorts and threw them somewhere, didn’t know, didn’t care, on the way to the door. I had a feeling they weren’t going to be needed once I got in there.

Fortunately I was right.

For the second time that day I was greeted with a lovely sight as I cleared the door to our bedroom. Both girls were kneeling on a pillow at the side of our bed, facing each other but with a conspicuous amount of space in between them. At the moment I entered they were leaning towards each other, kissing deeply and playing with each others tiny breasts.

If you’ve never had the pleasure of witnessing such a moment I don’t know if anything I say to you can truly help you appreciate the beauty of it. Sorry.

To this day the view of those two beauties kissing each other remains my favorite memory from my sex life. I was so mesmerized I just stood there like an idiot and watched for quite a long time.

Eventually Barbie broke their kiss, looked at me standing naked at the door with my mouth hanging open and my cock jutting out, then said, “You know, I have to wonder if he really is as slow to take a hint as he seems to be, or if he’s just doing it to annoy us?”

Ivy turned to face me, her pink lips a little puffy from the mauling they’d been receiving from Barbie’s deep kisses, her cheeks flushed and her eyes a bit unfocused.

HonMary
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HonMary

She spoke a bit more plainly though, never being one to beat around the bush, “If you don’t want both of us to suck your cock at the same time like in the movie, I’m sure we can think of something else to do…”

By then I had cleared the distance between us and, grabbing her gently by the sides of her face, I guided my cock into her mouth. She obligingly opened wide as she smiled up at me, effectively ending the scolding.

But Barbie was still free to act and she made good on that by smacking me on the ass, quite hard, a couple of times on each cheek.

This drove my hard cock even deeper into Ivy’s tiny, tight mouth. Fortunately she was an expert cock sucker and was able to handle it without choking. In fact she seemed to enjoy it, she grabbed me by the hips and began to drive my cock deep into her mouth, not deep throating me, not at this upright angle, but certainly taking in much more of my cock than she ever had in this position before.

After a few hard strokes of my rock hard cock into her mouth, Ivy suddenly pulled all the way off and turned me to face between the two of them. Barbie took the opportunity to lean forward and slide her mouth down over the tip of my cock. She took it in all the way until it touched the curve of her throat.

There must be something about two chicks sucking the same cock that sets off an “I can take it deeper than you” syndrome. It’s something I’ve noticed before but have never been stupid enough to mention to any of the women involved. Wisely, I just enjoy it.

She didn’t keep me down for very long though, she pulled back up after only a few seconds and turned her face sideways to my cock, slipping her lips around it and sliding them up and down its length.

Suddenly Ivy pressed in from the other side, using the exact same lip technique.

You simply have no idea unless you’ve experienced it for yourself and I can’t describe how good it feels to have your cock attended to like that.

There are no words. There just aren’t.

Then they started in with their tongues, sliding them from between their lips to tickle and dance along my cock with slippery, featherlike strokes.

If I hadn’t already cum once I’d have lost it right there, it was almost too much anyway. I actually had to fight down an orgasm by desperately thinking of baseball.

I can’t begin to tell you all the delicious, decadent things those two stocking clad minxes did to my cock while I fought desperately not to cum. I can’t tell you because my mind turned to jelly during most of it, rendering me incapable of coherent thought. Let’s just say that if I could go back and relive, hell or even just make a video of, just one experience from my past sex life this would be the one.

After a gratifyingly long time of allowing me to experience pure bliss on earth the two nimble minxes who blessed me with such a mind altering experience were obviously getting a bit sore in the knees. Even with pillows it’s not comfortable to kneel down like that for very long.

I could tell that they were starting to get stiff and while I have to say I was thoroughly enjoying their oral artistry I never enjoy making a woman uncomfortable simply for my own pleasure. So I leaned back a bit when I saw that they were together near the end of my cock and, just like in the movie, their lips met.

I pulled my cock out of range and allowed them a moment to kiss, then pulled them both by the nearest shoulder to their feet and gently guided us all to the bed. Both ladies climbed up onto the bed and laid down, once again leaving an obvious space between them for me to fill.

I climbed up, laid down between them and we began an immediate three way make out session. We went around in a circle, or so it seemed, kissing each other right left and center. There was a lot of exploring each others bodies going on with our hands, with so many hands in the mix it was difficult to say whose hands were doing what to whom. Not that it mattered in the least; we were all just enjoying the intimacy.

Soon though Ivy maneuvered herself and me around until I was lying more on my side, facing Barbie, and she was behind and slightly below me.

She then used this advantageous position to shove me over on top of Barbie rather forcefully. I landed on top of her and in between her legs, my cock pressed against her landing strip and her tiny breasts crushed a bit beneath my chest.

I immediately put my arms down, planted my toes into the mattress and planked myself up off of her. She immediately wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to kiss her. Ivy giggled, reached between our legs and grabbed my hard cock, which she tugged into position at the entrance of Barbie’s tiny, tight, pink, wet pussy.

She then used her other hand to push my ass forward, forcing my cock directly into Barbie until I was buried balls deep inside her.

She said, “I think she’s waited long enough for this.”

Apparently Barbie agreed, because she increased the passion of our kiss quite a bit and began to grind her pussy back onto my cock furiously.

Ivy said, “See? She needed that cock. Now give it to her hard!” and then she smacked my ass.

She did it hard with loud, resounding smacks that left my ass red for a couple of days.

To be honest, it’s not my favorite thing. I don’t mind a “love tap” but the whole spanking thing doesn’t do much for me as a recipient, I truly enjoy giving a bad girl a bit of a spanking though.

I guess it’s a “macho” thing.

Anyway, I went with it since the ladies seemed to be enjoying it and started to drive my cock in and out of Barbie’s little pussy repeatedly. I went at it hard, driving into her over and over again as we continued to kiss and Ivy cheered us on.

Barbie eventually grabbed me by the ass and pulled me down into her, grinding her clit into the top of my cock, her breathing became erratic and she broke our kiss. She groaned deep in her throat and then growled, “I am cumming so hard! So damned hard! Oh. My. God!”

Her body convulsed against me as she continued to groan out her release. I felt the splash of her cum spray out around my shaft, wetting us both thoroughly. I started jabbing my cock lightly into her, not really pumping just sort of rocking back and forth enough to allow my balls to slap gently into her puckered little asshole. She shuddered, grabbed my ass and pulled me back into her tightly, holding my cock in place and shaking her head from side to side saying, “Oh, no no no no no…”

Ivy and I both giggled and then Ivy leaned in next to us and kissed us Barbie long and hard.

Eventually I pulled out of Barbie and climbed off of her. Ivy immediately jumped up on her in my place, conyuing to kiss her fiercely. Barbie giggled and kissed her back as they ground their pussies and nipples together.

I lay back and rested as the girls began to joke with each other about me in between their kisses. They were saying things like, “Isn’t he sweet?” and “Don’t you love how he takes direction?”

I swatted Ivy on her tight little ass for that one. She squealed and jumped, landing sideways next to Barbie and rubbing her hand over the developing palm print on her tight tushy.

Next up, The conclusion of our little tryst.

Published 
Written by Tryingit50
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors