Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jane's awakening

"My girl reveals an new appetite"

17
5 Comments 5
23.9k Views 23.9k
6.1k words 6.1k words
I’ve never written before, but I thought you’d like to hear my story, which just goes to show that you never know how things will turn out.

My girlfriend, Jane, and I had always had a pretty healthy sex life. She has a great body; fiery red hair, very slim with long slender legs, fabulous pert boobs that fill my hands perfectly and a bum that is round and firm.

We really enjoyed oral sex - she gives the most outstanding blow-jobs I’d ever received and, though she can’t quite manage to deep throat me, she loves to suck me deep down, swallowing every drop of my spunk. It had taken a fair bit of persuasion to get her to open her mind to anal play, but she had come to love my tongue on her clit while my fingers penetrated her pussy and her bum as she sucked my cock deep into her mouth. When she gets really aroused she squirms backwards onto my hand and mouth, urgently telling me to fill all her holes, and pushing my index finger deep into her ass until it slipped into her inner sphincter. My other hand would fondle her breasts and soon she would come hard on my mouth, sucking me deeper and deeper and caressing my balls until I came into her throat.

After a few months together, we decided to explore porn and she asked me to bring home a DVD. As we watched, to my great pleasure, she revealed it was the girl-on-girl scene that she enjoyed the most and asked me to play it again while I copied the actions of one of the girls, licking and sucking on her pussy and fingering her, with two fingers in her pussy and my thumb in her bum-hole. Her pussy ran with juice until it dripped down my chin and onto my chest. This became a favourite for her and we would often watch this scene as she felt her arousal building and she came to a climax.

We decided to buy another movie and this time I picked one up that included lots of lesbian scenes and a girl-girl-guy threesome. We enjoyed the first few scenes, kissing and fondling eachother and her pussy got wetter and wetter as we watched. Then the threesome scene started with the two girls enjoying eachother for a while. When the guy walked in on them I could hear Jane’s breathing quicken and she flushed as the three got into different positions. “Oh god, that’s so rude” she said as the guy slipped his dick into one then other girl’s pussy, “Fuck me!” she said. As he pulled out of one girl and slipped into the other, she told me to match his rhythm and it wasn’t long before she was coming hard again.

This instantly became her favourite scene and we started fantasising about a girl being in bed with us, licking her pussy as she sucked me off, or with the two of them laying in a 69 as I fucked Jane. For a while, she would never talk about me doing anything to the other girl, but then one night, as I was fucking her slowly while we were watched the scene again she said, “Uh, I can just imagine our wet pussies pressed together so you can dip into both of us. I love the idea of not knowing when you’ll slip into me and feeling the cold air on my pussy when you slip out again.” This sent me over the edge and I came quickly. I encouraged her to talk like that again and our shared fantasies grew wilder as wilder, with all of us changing positions, licking and stroking, fingering and sucking and fucking eachother like mad.

I was loving it, but all the talk meant my desire to actually have a threesome was busting my balls. Jane would say, “I don’t want to risk losing what we’ve got. I think I’d be too jealous if I saw you fucking another girl, and anyway, you might like her more than me.” I denied this possiblity, truthfully, but had to get used to our fantasies staying just that.

I reminded myself I was lucky to have such a sexy girl and to be satisfied with the great sex we enjoyed. We carried on as before, but although I understood that we wouldn’t be doing it for real, the fantasies we shared now were always about another girl in our bed.

Meanwhile, our social life had changed over the months. I used to be in a band and so gigs were both my work and our nights out together. But, the money wasn’t great and I had taken an office job to give us a better quality of life. My job kept me busy, I worked late often and somehow the appeal of gigs waned. After a while, Jane said she missed the gigs, so we agreed she could go with friends to see some bands. I would chill, watching a movie at home and she’s come home a little tipsy and frisky. We’d tumble into bed and have some great sex on these nights.

One night, Jane was out and I’d had a couple of drinks after a long day, so I went up to bed early. She was with friends I trusted, so I knew she’d get home OK. I tried to stay awake, but must have dozed off.

I was awoken with kisses on my face and a hand wandering down over my chest to my cock. “Hi” said Jane.

“Hi” I smiled back at her.

Her hand stroked my balls gently and her eyes widened with a smile as she felt my cock growing in her hand. She looked down at my dick, “Mmm,” she said, “that’s looks good enough to eat”.

“Be my guest.” I said, and she moved her head down to welcome my cock into her warm, slightly boozy mouth. After a few minutes of licking and sucking, she lifted her head.

“Nice?” she asked.

“Fabulous.”

“Are you tired?”

“Not any more”

“Good. Hold that thought while I shower. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

I lay back thinking about what it would be. Maybe she was finally going to let me screw her beautiful bum? I stroked my dick slowly, thinking about it as I listen to the shower splashing off her body next door.

A few minutes later, she came back into the room. She’d dried herself off and was wearing my favourite underwear: a black set with a balcony bra and a suspender belt and stockings worn under her small knickers. “You like?” she asked, knowing the answer, as she turned around slowly letting my eyes wander over her body. I grinned back at her,

“Maybe a little over-dressed.” I said.

Turning her back on me, she slipped her knickers off, bending over so I got a great view of her bum and her pussy peeking through her legs, moist and flushed. “Better?” “Much.”

She climbed onto the bed from the end and slid up between my legs to lick my balls. She looked up at me with wide, smiling eyes. “I really want hands all over me tonight,” she said, slipping my balls from her mouth for a moment “on my boobs, my pussy and in my ass.”

“I’ll do my best, but I’ve only got two hands.”

“Well, maybe I’ve got an answer for that.” she teased, and slid my cock into her open mouth. As she sucked me in, her eyes looked deeply into mine, then over towards the bedroom door. I thought nothing of it, but she looked back at me, sliding my knob from her mouth for a moment. “Look” she said, before sucking my helmet into her mouth, still looking to the doorway.

I turned slowly from this awesome sight to the door. There, standing in the doorway, was a tall, slim, but very curvaceous brunette. She was wearing Jane’s black, silk dressing gown and her curves filled it so it left little to the imagination. She was clearly enjoying the sight of Jane’s blow-job and looked from there to meet my surprised gaze.

Bizarrely for all my longing for a moment like this, I went to pull the sheet over my cock. Jane laughed and stopped my hand. “This is Carla, we met tonight and I said you’d be pleased to meet her. Was I wrong?”

“Uh, no. No! I mean, of course not” I said, trying to be cool, but feeling nervous and a little exposed.

“Hi.” said Carla, “you look like you’re having fun. I don’t blame you, you’re a very lucky guy to have this very hot girl at home - and sucking your dick.” she grinned. “Can I come in?”

“Please.” I said.

“Move over,” said Jane, “and listen.” I moved to make room as our guest sat in the edge of the bed. “Carla has very kindly agreed to come and play, but I’m in charge.”

“OK.” I blurted.

“So, unless I say so, you can look, but you can’t touch.” My heart was pounding fast as she continued, “But, of course, I can.”

With that she moved across the bed and Carla slipped the gown from her shoulders to reveal tanned, large, round breasts with very hard nipples. The two girls had obviously broken the ice in the shower as they instantly fell into a deep, passionate kiss. My cock throbbed.

Jane pushed Carla back onto the bed and ran her hands over Carla’s full bosom, caressing the sides of her boobs before sliding her fingers over her nipples. Her mouth ran down onto her neck and Carla sighed. She turned to me and smiled. “Jane’s got amazing hands, hasn’t she?” she breathed. I smiled back and, as I watched, Jane looked up at me, her tongue tracing a line over Carla’s right breast to her nipple. Her eyes smiled at me as she sucked Carla’s nipple into her mouth.

“How often have you dreamed of seeing this?” she asked, “is it as good as you hoped?”

“Oh God, yes. And for you?”

“Mmm, she’s got gorgeous boobs. Sure you’re not feeling jealous?” I guessed she meant was I jealous of Carla.

“Only of you.” I said.

“Hey! Cheeky.”

“Sorry. Don’t let me stop what you were doing.”

“Mmm, OK.” Jane replied and put her hot mouth back onto Carla’s breast. Carla sighed again and ran her hand through Jane’s hair. She loves that more than having her boobs touched and mumbled “Mmm”, her mouth full of Carla’s soft tits.

They stayed like that for another minute, her hands and mouth caressing Carla’s full breasts, then she ran a hand across the bed and started stroking my balls again. She was looking deep into my eyes, her mouth full, and her eyes smiled back as mine rolled at her touch.

She lifted her head and said to me, “I know what you’d like to see now.” She pushed up off the bed, kissed Carla on the mouth and whispered in her ear.

“I’d love to” said Carla. Jane sat up, then leant backwards, swinging her legs forward, as Carla also sat up. I froze for a moment wondering what was coming. Then, my heart leapt as Carla leant forward and put her head between Jane’s legs. Carla ran her tongue up the whole length of Jane’s hairless pussy lips to her clit. She lapped at her hungrily, her full tits swinging as she moved.

I looked up to Jane’s face. Her eyes were closed, her mouth open and she was breathing heavily. “Uh. Mmm” she moaned. She ran her hands over Carla’s hair, pressing her face into her pussy.

“Oh, that looks so good?” I said.

“Tastes good too.” Carla mumbled. I looked over her body and could now admire her round, tanned ass raised up in the air.

I looked back to Jane, her eyes were open and I realised she had seen me staring at Carla’s bum. “Checking out her bum, eh?” she said.

‘Er. Yes.” I said nervously. I needn’t have worried.

“Good boy for not trying to touch,” she said, “bring that beautiful cock here for your reward.” and she laid back on the bed, her mouth open.

I climbed across to her and offered my cock to her mouth. She gulped it in, slurping it down. Her right hand stroked my balls as her left held Carla’s head in place. I looked from Jane’s mouth around my dick to Carla’s tongue probing her pussy and had to pull out before I exploded.

“I can’t believe this is happening.” I murmured.

Jane looked up at me, took my cock from her mouth, “Me neither” she said.

“How does that feel?” I asked, looking at her pussy.

“Fucking amazing. Pleased?”

“Are you kidding? This is beyond my wildest dreams.”

“Not yet it isn’t, surely.”

“Not yet?” I asked.

“Patience. Patience.”

With that she pulled my cock into her hot mouth again. As she sucked, Carla was getting busier, her tongue licking and probing, and Jane’s hips began to writhe. “You taste so good.” Carla said, her mouth dripping with my girl’s juices.

“Uh. Mmmm mmm.” Jane mumbled with a mouth full of cock.

“Oh wow, that looks so hot.” said Carla, looking up.

Jane grinned at that; she was getting pretty wild now. She moved from me and pushed Carla onto her back, then lowered her pussy onto her mouth before bending over her to stick her tongue into Carla’s wet pussy in a 69. She looked back at me, “Finger my ass” she pleaded. I sat up and, as Carla lapped at her pussy, I ran a hand over Jane’s bum then between her ass cheeks to stroke her asshole.

I pressed my finger against her hole and it opened slightly for me. “Uh.” she said, “so good.” and put her head back onto Carla’s wet pussy. I eased my finger into her ass and ran my other hand under her to caress her breasts, her nipples hard against my palm. I ran my hand under her and fondled her left breast, then back to the other. She lifted her head and turned to me. “OK, I know you want to, so if Carla agrees, I think I’ll let you touch her boobs.”

At that, Carla simply moaned and took my hand, pulling it to her left breast. I ran my hands over her breasts, feeling their fullness, while my left hand slid a second finger into Jane’s ass and began pumping her slowly. Jane lifted her head with a groan and looked down through her arms watching my hand moving between Carla’s boobs and her own and Carla’s mouth on her clit. “Oh God, I don’t believe it. That looks so rude. I’m so turned on. Fuck me, I want your cock in me while she licks my pussy”. My cock leapt.

I moved behind her, getting an amazing view of Carla sticking her tongue in Jane’s pussy and licking over her clit. She looked up to see my cock above her head and grinned. I moved forward and pressed my dick against Jane’s pussy lips, then slid deep into her with one stroke. “Oh! Oh, yeah!” she cried, as Carla went back to lapping at her clit. Then as I pulled out, she sneakily pressed her tongue against the underside of my shaft. Then, I moved forward again, my cock sliding back into Jane’s hot hole and Carla’s mouth pressing against her clit. Carla reached over and eased a finger into her ass. “Oh! Oh!” she cried out and began to come on my cock. As her orgasm faded, I drew out and the two of us ran our hands and tongues over her holes.

“Bring that cock here, I want to suck it” Jane called out. I moved around and offered my dick to her. Her mouth was wet with Carla’s juices and she opened her mouth to my dick, sucking and licking it clean, then returned her tongue to Carla’s pussy.

I watched, stroking her hair, but she took my hand and pulled it down. “Help me.” she said. “Are you sure?” I said.

“Uh huh” she said and pulled my hand up and onto Carla’s wet pussy. She pressed on my fingers, easing two into Carla’s juicy pussy, then pulled them out and pushed into her mouth before slipping them into Carla’s pussy again. “Fuck! That’s so fucking rude. I love it.” and she continued to dip my fingers into Carla then pull them out to lick them.

“I bet that big cock of yours is dying for more, isn’t it?”

“Uh, oh yeah” I said, unable to believe what was happening. She was using my hand like a dildo to fuck this hot chick underneath her, who was licking her pussy and moaning. “Bring it here.” she said.

I moved closer, keeping my hands where it was, so that she could get my cock in her mouth again. Her head bobbed, but it must have made Carla’s licking trickier because she stopped moving and put her hand on my balls, pulling my cock into her mouth and pushing me back. I got the idea and began fucking Jane’s mouth in time with her control of my fingers in Carla’s juicy pussy.

DeviIhDiamott
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DeviIhDiamott

“Uhng” Carla groaned and eased a finger back into Jane’s ass.

Jane gulped my cock, then her hands moved down and pulled at Carla’s knees, pulling them up so her bum was raised and her pussy was easier to reach. “Can you see what I’m doing?” Jane asked as she ran her fingers over Carla’s asshole. “She’s got her finger in my ass and two in my pussy too. God, I am so horny I could do anything right now.”

“Surprise me.” I said.

“OK”

She pulled Carla’s legs wider and taking my cock in her mouth again, she used it to push me lower, then pulled away, admiring my cock. Taking my shaft in her hand, she guided me down, towards Carla’s juicy hole.

“What are you going to do?’ I asked, nervously. She looked up at me, her eyes full of lust.

“This.” she said and pressed by cock against Carla’s slippery lips, then pressed her mouth over my cock so she was mouthing and licking my dick and Carla’s juicy pussy. Rubbing my dick over her lips, she lifted it and sucked the juice off, then pushed it down and, smoothly, straight into Carla’s wet hole. Pressing her mouth onto her clit, she put a hand on my hip and eased me out and back in again, slowly fucking Carla with my cock.

“Oh God, I’m gonna come any second.” I groaned.

“Wait.” she said suddenly, “I’ve got a better idea.” She climbed off Carla, then turned around and lay down on her so they were face to face and I was presented with both their pussies. Jane turned and said over her shoulder, “Now, I want you to fuck us both. Just like our movie.”

I was fit to blow, but pressed my dick against Jane’s wet pussy lips, holding her ass I pushed inside. Her hole was soaking and red hot from all the licking and I slid in and out of her easily, stroking my full length deep into her. “Uh. That’s good,” she said, “now, slide it out.”

I did as I was told and Jane raised her head to look through her arms to see my cock as it neared Carla’s pussy. Taking my cock in her hand again, she turned to look into Carla’s eyes and eased my cock into her. We could both see her eyes widen, then roll back as I pushed my cock into her as deeply as I could. I began to stroke in and out. “How does it feel, honey?” Jane asked.

“Fantastic,” I said.

“Not you.” she laughed.

“It’s fucking great.” Carla groaned, “you’re right, he has a lovely cock.”

I gave a couple more deep strokes then slid out, paused for a moment and then pushed my dick into Jane. “Uh, yeah.” she cried. I gave her three deep strokes then pulled out and dipped into Carla twice before going back to fuck Jane. The girls were snogging hard now and groping eachother's tits. Carla’s hand then slid round and over Jane’s hips to her bum. She eased a finger into my girl’s ass.

“Nnnnngh.” Jane groaned, her back and face flushing red. She was coming now. “I’m gonna come too.” I said, I could feel my balls fit to burst as my cock pumped Jane’s pussy.

“Come on her ass.” Carla said, just as I felt my balls tighten and my orgasm flooded my senses. I pulled out and shot a spurt of come over Jane’s ass and up her back, then another and another. This was the most intense orgasm I’d ever felt and, as I pumped my spunk over Jane’s gorgeous ass, it ran down over her pussy and dripped onto Carla’s legs.

I flopped back onto the pillows and, instantly, Carla rolled out from under Jane and, getting behind her, held her hips and began to lick my spunk from her pussy, then squished her big tits over her sticky ass and back. Jane sat up now and turned around as Carla offered her spunky tits to her mouth. Jane loves to swallow my spunk and greedily licked and sucked Carla’s boobs clean. She looked over to me with a dirty smile on her face.

“Are you worn out?”

“For now.” I said, “but I’m loving the view.”

“Well, you’d better be ready again soon.”

With that she pushed Carla back on the bed and began to finger her while she licked her clit as Carla played with her boobs. As Jane licked and fingered her harder and faster, Carla’s face reddened and her breathing became harder. Then, Jane eased a finger into her ass and Carla arched her back and began to moan loudly as she came, hard. Jane continued to finger-fuck her, slowing as Carla’s moans turned to deep sighs.

Carla then ran a hand out and stroked my thigh, occassionally turning her gaze from Jane’s head between her legs to my swollen, but resting cock and back.

“I think she wants a taste of your cock, honey.” Jane said, her mouth covered in pussy juice, “Are you ready for another round? Maybe you’d like us both to get you hard?”

With that, the two girls moved over to me, their heads coming together between my legs. Jane took my cock in one hand and with the other drew Carla’s head forward. Carla opened her mouth and Jane fed my soft dick between her full lips. Jane put her hot mouth on my balls and licked over them, then up my shaft. Carla moved her mouth away and Jane took half my dick into her mouth in one stroke. Then she pulled away and Carla engulfed my rising cock.

She took the helmet first, then with one movement, lowered my lips over me until my whole cock was in her mouth. “Wow!” said Jane.

“Mmmm.” I said.

I could feel Carla’s throat around the end of my now stiff cock. She lifted her mouth back up to the tip, then looking into Jane’s eyes, lowered her mouth to deep throat me again. Jane moved her mouth over the base of my cock and pushed Carla’s mouth back up, then took my cock into her mouth and tried to deep throat me herself.

She got almost all the way down, but gagged slightly and pulled away. “You’ll have to teach me.” she said to Carla.

“You just need to learn to relax and take it in,” Carla replied.

“Mmm, taking of relaxing, I wonder if you can do the other thing he’s always dying to do?” Jane wondered aloud, stroking Carla’s ass.

“What’s that?” Carla asked. Jane smiled and ran a finger over her cheek and across her puckered asshole. Carla shivered with pleasure. “Ohhh. That. I don’t know, I’ve never tried.” she smiled, ‘but I’d like to try - if it’s OK with you.”

“Well, I’ve already let you fuck and suck his dick,” she said, “I never thought I would, but I actually got really turned on seeing it and knowing how much pleasure he’s getting.... Yes, I think so.”

Carla span around, raising her bum in the air and turned to look at us both with a filthy grin. Jane took out her lube and drizzled it all over Carla’s round ass, rubbing it over her asshole. But, she wasn’t going to be left out and flipped onto her back, sliding under Carla to lick her pussy again. Carla moved her head between her legs and the two girls got back into an awesome 69. Then Jane put her hands on either side of Carla’s ass, pulling her open to expose her tight pink hole. It gaped just a little.

I moved closer and slid my cock up and down her crack. As Jane lapped at her clit, “Sure?” I asked. To answer me, Jane took my rock-hard dick in her hand and slid my cock into Carla’s pussy again, juicing it up.

“Fuck! That looks so good,“ she said, “It’s so getting me so wet.”

I pulled my cock out and then pressed it against Jane’s lips. “Taste her” I said. She opened her mouth and my slippery cock eased into her mouth.

“Mmm, she tastes sweet.” she said, “Do that again.” I slid my cock into Carla’s wet hole and then out again and into Jane’s open mouth. “Now, I want to see you fuck her ass” she demanded, returning her tongue to Carla’s pussy.

I pressed the tip of my cock against Carla’s asshole. “Go slowly.” Carla said nervously. I pressed a little harder and, to my surprise, her asshole began to open quite readily. I pressed forward and her ring opened to take the first half inch. I pulled back, letting her relax, then eased forward again. This time I pushed a little more and her ring opened wider. My bell-end stretched her wider. I pulled back, then forward again. Her asshole opened, spreading around my cock, more and more. Then, the ridge of my cock popped inside her and her asshole gripped the shaft of my cock as another inch penetrated her and the pressure released. “Oh, fuck. That feels amazing.” Carla groaned, “More.”

I looked down to see Jane staring at my cock in this girl’s ass, while her tongue probed her pussy. She caught my gaze and looked at me dreamily. “That looks so fucking hot.” she said.

“You’re sure you’re cool with this?” I asked.

“I’m fucking loving it,” she grinned, her face wet with Carla’s pussy juice. “Bet you can’t believe it. I can’t. Go on, fuck her ass.”

“Oh God, yes, fuck my ass.” Carla called out from Jane’s pussy.

I didn’t need telling twice and pushed my cock a little deeper into her then eased out a couple of inches. “Uh.... Mmmore.” she said. I stroked forward again, and this time I kept pushing until the full 7 inches of my cock was buried in her ass. My balls her pressed against her pussy and Jane hungrily sucked one into her mouth.

I pulled back and pushed all the way back in. “Oh! Oh! Yes!” said Carla, “Fuck my ass!” Now she was nicely relaxed and I began to stroke faster. “Harder.” she said. I now began to fuck her ass like a pussy. “Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That’s sooo good!” she cried out, grabbing Jane’s head and pulling it onto her clit. I was getting ready to come again, but kept fucking her as Jane started to suck her clit. I pulled all the way out and Carla’s asshole gaped for a moment before I pushed back into her.

This time she opened up straight away and took me balls deep. “Uh...Uh...Uh.” she grunted as I fucked her. Then she started to wail, her back arched, and her skin flushed across her shoulders and face as she came. Her pussy began to to leak over Jane’s face. “Fuck me harder” she moaned, still coming in waves. I began to stroke deeply and firmly into her tight asshole, tension building in my cock and my balls tightening. Jane’s tongue darted into Carla’s pussy, then lapped at my balls as they slapped Carla’s ass.

“Uh, I’m going to come again.” I said. Instantly, Jane pushed me back, pulling my dick out and, holding it in her hand, sprayed my spunk over her face and Carla’s pussy lips and her ass. When I stopped spurting she turned her sticky face back to lick up the come on Carla’s pussy. Then Carla turned and rubbed her tits over Jane’s face, covering them in my spunk again and then dangling them over her, letting Jane lick the come from them as she, in turn, kissed and licked Jane’s breasts.

After a few moments, Carla’s kisses began to move south, over Jane’s belly and down to her wet pussy. The girls moved into another 69, licking out the mix of their own juices and my come. I lay back, grinning like an idiot, watching them enjoy eachother. They began to finger eachother again and after several minutes, both began to squirm their hips against eachother, arching their backs. Jane began to cry out as she came again and this seemed to set Carla off, as she too started moaning and even grunting with pleasure.

As their orgasms subsided, Carla relaxed onto Jane, then rolling off. Then both girls got up and moved to lay over me, their full breasts pressed against my chest and their wet pussies on my thighs. Jane kissed me, her face close to mine and laid a hand gently on my resting dick, while Carla lay her head on my chest. We all rested, warm and satisfied, as our breathing returning to normal. “I love you, darling” I said to Jane, softly. She kissed me again and smiled a contentedly, then moved her hand up to stroke Carla’s hair. Carla raised her head and Jane leant over me to kiss her too, softly, on her lips. Carla kissed her back and I decided to take my leave briefly to freshen up.

I climbed into the shower and washed, then dried myself. Walking back into the bedroom, I was greeted by the sight of the girls french-kissing, with Jane carressing Carla’s boobs as she stroked Jane’s hair. My cock started to swell again, but I didn’t feel ready yet, so I went downstairs to pour us a drink only to find we only had a little wine left. I poured it into a large single glass and went back to upstairs.

The girls were still engrossed in eachother, their fingers now probing eachothers pussies, then running up to their boobs and back. Jane looked up, saw the wine and took it, offering a sip to Carla before sipping some herself.

Jane nodded downward, towards her pussy. “You know what to do.” she said, opening her legs. I leant across the bed and began to gently kiss, then lick her juicy quim. “Mmm, good.” she said and lay back to watch. Carla leant on her elbow to watch too, stroking Jane’s firm breasts and gently teasing her nipples. Then she climbed over to join me and now our tongues moved together, Carla licking on her clit as I licked around her lips and probed her wet hole.

Jane pulled at Carla’s knee and she moved it over her head. They were really loving those 69ers. “I want your cock inside me. “Jane murmured. I did as I was told and moved her legs up into the air, raising her hips, then eased my now stiff dick into her again, as Carla continued to suck on her clit. I stroked into her, slowly and deeply.

“That looks amazing,” Carla said, “His cock is getting really slippery.”

“Mmm, I’m thinking about how good your juices tasted on his dick,” said Jane lazily, “Would you like to taste me like that?”

“Please” Carla replied.

“Go on, honey, let her lick your beautiful cock.” Jane told me.

That was all I needed and I eased my dick from her hole and offered it to Carla. She licked up the shaft from bottom to tip, back again, flicking my balls, then up again. This time, she opened her mouth and swallowed my cock down to its root.” I looked over her to Jane, her eyes were glinting. “Good?” she asked as Carla drew her mouth back to the tip of my cock. “Fuck yes,” we both replied and laughed. I eased my dick back into Jane, stroked into her several times, then pulled out to let Carla deep-throat me again.

We stayed in that cycle for a few minutes, gently fucking, licking and sucking in turn. My previous orgasms meant I was able to take it for much longer now. At times, Carla would sit up on Jane’s face, squishing her pussy into her mouth and letting her tongue snake up into her, before leaning forward again to engulf my cock in her warm mouth.

“I want to try that now.” Jane said. Carla climbed off and rolled onto her back, opening her legs. Jane moved astride her head and, taking her thighs in her hands, pulled her legs wider. I sat back for a moment as Jane lapped at Carla. Then she looked up at me “Come on,” she smiled, “I want your cock juiced up.”

I moved forward, easing my dick into Carla’s pussy again, then pulling out and offering it to Jane. She licked at it. “Mmm.” Then she opened her mouth and, looking up at me, lowered her mouth around my shaft. She moved lower, then lower still, getting all but a couple of inches into her mouth - deeper than ever before - before drawing back and guiding me back into Carla. Again we continued this cycle as they licked eachother out, whilst being fucked slowly, then Jane would suck Carla’s juice from my dick.

“Now your turn on the bottom” Jane said and I moved onto my back so she could sit on me and ride me. She slid up and down and squirmed around as Carla looked on, stroking her pussy. Jane directed Carla to me with her eyes and Carla readily moved to sit on my face. Her pussy was soaking, hot and swollen. I ran my hands up her body to find Jane’s hands already on her large, round boobs, then her mouth and I held them for her to suck on. This set Carla off and she rode my mouth to orgasm, which in turn inspired Jane to ride my cock faster and faster until she too was moaning.

I was still holding out OK and Jane took the challenge, climbing off me, she moved to suck my cock, then pulled Carla down to help. They both licked up and down the sides of my cock to its tip, then Jane licked and sucked on my balls as Carla deep-throated me again. She swallowed, her throat muscles massaging me. That was enough for me and I grunted as my orgasm rose. Jane wasn’t going to miss out and as my cock spurted its first load down Carla’s throat, she pulled it out and swallowed the next load. Then both girls kissed, sharing my come.

We all laid back again, this time Carla and I cuddling up to Jane. Before long I was asleep.

Published 
Written by sitonit
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments