Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jingle Belles

"It was a Christmas party I would never forget!"

22
9 Comments 9
19.0k Views 19.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words
Recommended Read
It was December 23rd and because it was also a Friday this year, I decided to close up the office at noon and let my employees have a little office Christmas party. It had been a pretty good year and we made a good profit this past year, my people deserved to celebrate. I have always been of the opinion that our product sells itself, so I can concentrate on making sure my employees are happy. A happy salesman make the customer feel good about what they are buying. And a happy customer is a return customer and also good promotion for the company. So a couple weeks ago, I announced to everyone that we were going to shut the office down early and have ourselves a little Christmas party - a suggestion that went over very well with my people!

I should explain my office a bit here. We are in the insurance business - the regional office in our area for a major insurance company. There are six people in the office: myself as office manager, and three girls, Angelina, Jill, Becky, along with two guys, Robert and Tom as insurance representatives. Because our job is to sell something that a lot of people don't like buying and still others don't want to talk about, I made sure that our people are...well, easy to look at. The girls in my office are very pretty and the guys are charming and good looking as well. We have to sell insurance and that is not an easy thing to do in this economy where every dollar has to produce!

So the girls got together and headed up the task of getting things ready for the party. I supplied the funds to buy some food and decorations and the girls set about doing the decorating. And I must say it looked pretty festive that Friday! The girls worked for about four hours the previous Thursday evening after work to get it all done for the next day's party.

That Friday morning things were pretty slow and it wasn't hard to shut the office down at noon. I had ordered some pizzas, so the girls got the food ready and as soon as things were set up, the party began. I had some last minute things to do in my office, some paperwork and things to get ready for the end of the year summary - a big report on how the office did during the previous year. It is an important report that goes to the main office in St. Louis, and the more organized I was going into it the easier it was. I left the door to my office halfway open so I could hear the festivities and in case I was needed for something while I worked on the report.

I could hear the giggling and squeals of the girls as they chattered about their lives and whatnot, I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I knew the general subject matter! The guys were quieter, but I could hear the occasional whoop from one of them as well. I smiled, knowing my people were enjoying themselves.

After a bit I heard a soft knock on the door. I turned to see Jill standing there. "Are you going to come out and join the party boss?" she asked.

"I'll be there in a couple minutes. I just want to get the report organized a bit before the weekend," I told her. I saw a bit of a pout from her as she turned to go back to the party. I returned to my work and was getting close to the end when I heard another knock on the door. This time it was Angelina.

"Jim, are you going to spend the whole time in here or are you going to come out and be sociable?" she said chuckling.

"I'm just about done. I'll be out in a bit. How are things going out there?"

"Well we have opened up our presents to each other and Bob and Tom are watching the game on Tom's tablet!" she said annoyed.

"Well, I will be out in a bit, then we'll get the party started properly! I just have a little bit more to do here," I said, smiling at her.

"You'd better, mister - this party thing was your idea after all!" she said. With a smile, she turned to go back into the party.

Once again I resumed my work on the damned report that was keeping me from the fun outside my door. I was so engrossed in it trying to hurry that I didn't hear the door until it clicked shut. I turned around, by this time I was starting to get aggravated by the interruptions. But when I saw the three beautiful women standing in my office, my countenance softened.

"We got tired of waiting on you to finish, so we thought we'd bring the party to you!" Angelina said.

"Yeah, we're bored and we want to have some fun! Bob is married so he is off the table, and Tom is too busy with that damn fantasy football crap to be any fun!" Becky said.

"I see. Well I have a couple more pages..." I started to say.

"You mean you're going to turn us down?" Becky said, looking sad.

"No, I'll be there in a minute girls. Really, I will," I said.

"Well, we all got together to get you a very special gift, Jim... for being such a wonderful boss," Angelina said.

"Oh really? What is it?" I asked.

Angelina, Jill, and Becky all stepped forward in unison. "Us," Angelina said, as they came to stand around my chair.

"What do you mean?" I said, wide-eyed at the three of them. They all began shedding their clothes as Angelina explained.

"Well, boss, you have taken very good care of us this past year," Angelina explained, "While other offices were shutting down because of the economy, you fought to keep this one open - even going up against the head office. When Becky's car broke down, you picked her up and dropped her off every day for a month while it was getting fixed. And when Jill broke her ankle on that skiing trip this past October, you gave her the time off with pay that she needed to heal up. In addition, you remember all of our birthdays and you send flowers to each of us every year. That is so sweet. We just wanted to give you something special for all you do for us. And since we didn't know what to buy you, our gift will be one of what we can DO for you!"

I couldn't believe what was happening! Here in front of me were three beautiful, sexy women who wanted to pleasure me however they could! I could feel my cock getting hard already at the thought and they hadn't even touched me yet. I turned my chair to face them better and sat back in it to see where this was going to go. I didn't have to wait very long. The first one to give me her "present" was Angelina. Angelina had been with me the longest of any of my employees and she was more knowledgeable about the job and how I ran the office. She was my right hand girl and I depended on her quite a bit - I couldn't run the office without her.

Angelina stood there in front of me, five foot-three inches tall and a voluptuous 32-24-33 with blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her smooth, tanned skin belied her age of 32 years old. She was very sexy and my cock throbbed looking at her.

"Pierced nipples?" I asked, noticing the shiny balls on either side of both nipples.

"Yeah it was a mistake I made many years ago during a party that I got way to drunk at. The same party I got my tattoo at," she said. She turned around and showed me the butterfly and ribbons tattoo that she had low on her back just above the top of the crack of her ass.

"Very nice. And the tattoo is kickin' too!" I said.

"Well, thank you sir," she said smiling. She reached down and took hold of my tie, pulling me to my feet by it. As I stood up she moved in close, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me deeply. I put my arms around her waist and slid them over her hips to her firm ass. I squeezed the soft globes, digging my fingers deep into her ass cheeks. Angelina moaned softly into my mouth, telling me she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I broke our kiss, moving over to her ear, then down to her soft neck. She whimpered as she felt my mouth on her neck, and she reached up to run the fingers of one hand through my hair. I knew I had hit a hot spot on her. I kissed and lightly bit her neck feeling her shudder as I did, then I moved down to her chest, kissing my way to her wonderful tits. By now her fire had been lit and her nipples were standing high and proud asking to be kissed as well.

I placed my mouth over one of her stiff nipples and Angelina threw her head back, pulling my face into her tit harder. I began nipping and licking at her bud. "Harder! harder dammit!" she said, her voice changing from the soft quiet voice I knew to the voice of a woman with needs to be satisfied.

So I began chewing on the stiff hard nipple as my hands began an exploration on their own. I had sat in this office over the past several years while this hot lovely strutted and sashayed her smoking body around. She knew she was a tease and she was proud of it! Now she was in my office, naked and giving that hot body to me.

I took Angelina by the waist and sat her up on my desk. I continued feasting on her soft fleshy tits and she spread her lovely legs on either side of me, resting her feet on the arms of my chair. Still clad in her panties, she put one hand between her legs and began rubbing her pussy through the silky material.

Her scent was intoxicating and as I sat in my chair with her directly in front of me, I drank her aroma in deeply. I pulled myself off her tits and looked down to see she had pulled her panties to one side and was busy fingering herself. Reaching a hand up between her panting tits, I gently pushed her back onto the desk. As she laid back I took hold of her panties and pulled them slowly down, revealing her treasures. I looked over her body to her soft face, and saw the desire in her eyes. She reached down with both hands and spread the lips of her bald pussy, exposing the soft pink of her hot, wet hole.

I leaned forward, my tongue slipping into that steaming pink. I fastened my mouth over her pussy and lapped up her sweet nectar greedily. Angelina moaned louder as my tongue probed her sex. She held her lips open as I tongued her sweet pussy, lapping at it with long strokes using the flat of my tongue and poking deep into it making my tongue into a small cock.

A few minutes of teasing and toying with her like this and she was on the edge of a tremendous orgasm. Angelina was tossing her head back and forth and moaning, pinching and tugging on her tits like she wanted to pull them off.

"Ohhhh, fuck! Oh God! Yesss, right there, yes!" she babbled, incoherently.

A moment later she reached the edge of her orgasm and with a final flick of my tongue over her clit, she fell over.

"OHHHFUUUUUCCKK" she cried out as she flooded my mouth with her juices. Angelina jerked and bucked under me so hard it was difficult to stay with her. I tongued and lapped her pussy even as she went through her orgasm and it drove her orgasm on and made it last longer. Finally though, her orgasm subsided and she lay on the desk panting and her smooth tan skin covered in a glistening sheen of sweat.

"I'm next!" Becky said eagerly. Becky, another of my great insurance representatives, stood there clad only in her pink panties. At five foot two inches, her 32-22-32 body was similar to Angelina's. However while Angelina was rather quiet and practical in her nature, Becky was the polar opposite. Intelligent and hard-working, Becky was, at the same time, the epitome of the perky blonde. Becky was always upbeat and happy - it seemed like nothing could get her down. Fact is, she had brought me out of many a bad day with her cheerful, animated personality.

I turned to Becky and she came over quickly, wrapping her arms around my neck and engaging me in a rather energetic kiss. She opened her soft lips, decorated with her trademark pink gloss lipstick, and invited my tongue to come play with her own. She sucked on my tongue as my hands roamed over her soft pale body. Becky moaned into my mouth - apparently watching me and Angelina had gotten her aroused and she was already partway on the road to her own orgasm. Squeezing her soft pale tits, Becky's fire raged.

"Ohhhhh" she moaned. I felt her whole body shudder as she gave herself over to the feelings I was giving her. I sat down in my desk chair, pulling her into my lap. With one hand, I continued to maul her soft, firm tit. With the other, I slid it down her flat toned belly to find the hem of her panties. I began rubbing her warm pussy through her panties, concentrating on her clit as she spread her legs wider.

"Inside," she moaned in a throaty whisper, "go inside."

I slipped my hand inside the top of her panties and slid two fingers into her sopping pussy.

DalilaMile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalilaMile



"Ohh God!" she moaned again as she felt my fingers inside her. I began rubbing her clit and plunging in and out of her pussy as she humped forward against my hand.

"Mind if I join in?" I heard someone say. There standing in front of us was Jill. Not waiting for an answer, she knelt down between Becky's spread thighs and took Becky's unoccupied nipple into her mouth, licking and sucking on it. But since this was a party and we were all having fun, no one seemed to mind. In fact, with me working Becky's pussy and one of her tits, and Jill busy with her other, Becky was in heaven! She was moaning like crazy, holding Jill's head firmly on her tit and the other hand covering mine at her pussy. My fingers churned away at her pussy for a few minutes, all the while bringing her pussy to a boil. She moaned and squirmed on my lap, but the only thing she did was make my cock hard with her wriggling ass!

"OHMYGOD!!" Becky suddenly cried out. She clamped her hand onto mine and I felt the warmth of her pussy juices flow out of her and soak my hand, her hand, and the panties between them! She spread her legs and arched her back, quaking as her orgasm locked her in position. I wriggled my fingers inside her pussy as best I could and pinched her clit between my fingers. She panted in tiny breaths - the kind they tell you to do when having a baby - as her orgasm consumed her. After a few moments she relaxed again and slumped down onto my lap once more, smiling and occasionally trembling as the last of her spasms subsided.

When Becky found the strength to stand, she got up and moved over to the leather couch in my office next to Angelina who was herself just recovering from her orgasm.

"My turn!" Jill called out and stepped forward. Jill was the newest of my sales team - she had only been with me for about 7 months or so. But she had the kind of personality (and looks) that made people instantly fall for her. Tall and beautiful, her 34-27-40 figure was something to behold. Jill was a great addition to our staff and she had fit right in. I encouraged all of the girls to "dress to impress" and wear clothing that was pleasing to the eye, but Jill had taken it to a whole new level. Young, voluptuous and flirty, she had her own customer-base that she had brought to the company and who wanted to deal with her alone. All of the girls had their favorite customers and Jill had earned her place in the company very quickly.

However, now this young, sensuous, beauty was standing in front of me not in her usual office wear, but wearing only her tiny, pale blue panties. She walked up to me like a model on the runway, her hips swaying seductively as she approached. Unlike her fellow coworkers, though, she stopped a couple feet away from me. Dropping to her knees between mine, she spoke in a voice, soft and husky.

"You have given Angelina and Becky their orgasms, but this is supposed to be your present. So I want you to have some fun now!" she cooed as she began working my belt and pants. She pulled my pants open and fished out my hard, stiff cock.

"Mmmm," she said licking her lips. Jill started by licking around the rim of my helmet. Slowly and teasingly, her soft pink tongue caressed my cock. She went around my cock, stopping to smile just before she opened her mouth and took my cock into it. She sucked my cock partway in, swirling her tongue around it and bobbing her head a couple times before pulling out again. She licked up and down the length of my shaft, getting my entire cock wet with her saliva before kissing it gently and taking it back into her mouth. Wrapping her hand around the base, she bobbed her head up and down on my cock slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of me in her mouth.

She wasn't the only one enjoying this! I was sitting there with this beauty on her knees between my spread legs, happily sucking on my cock. I looked over to the couch and saw Angelina and Becky, now recovered, sitting there watching us.

I laid back in my chair and let Jill do her work. And she was very good at her job! I had never had such a amazing blowjob in my life! She bobbed up and down on my stiff cock as if she was born for the job. She slurped and moaned on the tool and her throat set up vibrations that only added to my pleasure.

I reached down and held her head as she worked my cock. She pulled away after a moment.

"That's it, make me suck your cock! Make me deep throat your big fat cock!" she said as she took a breath. I pushed her face down onto my cock hard and she took me fully into her mouth. She swallowed my cock down her throat until I was balls-deep in her mouth and she held it there licking my ballsack before pulling back gasping for air. This girl was amazing! She went down like that several more times before I suddenly stopped her.

"Jill! You're wonderful baby, but if you don't stop this party isn't going to last long!" I said gasping.

"Ok stud, now let's see what you can do with that big hard cock then!" Angelina said. I smiled at them and they all turned around, three hot sexy asses waiting for me to show them a good time! How could I say no? I mean we are talking office morale here! I came up behind the girls and gently pushed them face down onto my desk, their tits crushed under them and each girls legs spread wide, overlapping each others so they could give me as much access as possible. Three wet, hungry pussies waiting to be filled and fucked! With Angelina to the left, Jill in the center, and Becky to the right, I began with Angelina. I moved directly behind her and after rubbing her pussy a bit to get her furnace heated up again, I took cock in hand and slid slickly into her warm pussy. Angelina moaned loudly as I slid all the way into her, her pussy gripping me and welcoming me into her pink depths. I began stroking her, holding her hips as I plunged in and out. She wriggled her ass at first but as she got more aroused, she began humping back at me, wanting more and more of my cock.

"Ohhh yes! Yes! Oh god that feels good!" she moaned, then cried. I guess she hadn't completely cooled down, perhaps watching the other girls she had played with herself too. At any rate, it wasn't long before she was on the verge of another orgasm and as I gave her one last deep thrust she broke and her thighs trembled as she plunged over the edge.

"FUUUCK!!! Ohhhh, FUUUUCK!!" she screamed, cumming once more. I felt her walls clamp down on my cock even as the flush of her juices escaped around it. Angelina collapsed on the desktop, panting and rippling with the spasms of her orgasm still coursing through her.

Without missing a stroke, I picked out my next target and approached her. Just as Angelina's orgasm had begun, I had reached over to Jill who was in the middle position and had begun getting her pussy ready. Between my hand in her and Angelina's orgasm show, Jill was primed and ready for me. So with a quick shuffle and a good hard lunge forward, I buried myself balls deep in Jill's hungry pussy.

While Angelina fucked with a steady, yet very pleasing build towards her orgasm, Jill was like a rocket - she started out full throttle and never slowed down a bit! Jill also was quite vocal - a fact that surprised me since she was generally mild-mannered in the office!

"Fuck me! Fuck me, boss! Fuck me with that hard cock!" she cried, as she pushed back against me with every thrust I gave. I pounded into her savagely as she gripped the edge of the desk until her knuckles turned white. Jill was a tigress and I had just opened her cage!

"Fuck me harder! Tear this fucking pussy up!" she said, slapping her ass as I plowed into her over and over. I stabbed at her for several minutes until finally I heard Jill scream out her orgasm just like Angelina had.

Finally it was Becky's turn and just like the other two, I moved my hand over and began warming her up before I finished Jill. Becky had an unusually juicy pussy and it only took a couple moments before I could hear my hand squishing inside her sopping hole. I glanced over just before Jill's orgasm and saw Becky's juice already running down her thighs in tiny rivulets of desire and need.

Leaving Jill quivering and gasping for breath, I slid wetly and easily into Becky. She moaned out as I parted her flower with my cock and buried it deep inside her. Propping herself up on the desktop with her elbows, she reached up and grabbed her tits hard, sinking her pink-polished fingernails into her fleshy tit meat. I put one hand around her waist to hold her in position and the other hand around her throat (I had heard scuttlebutt around the office that she liked being dominated). The moment my hand closed around her throat it was as if I had just opened the gate on the wildest bronc at the rodeo! I mean, the girl came alive under me!

She moaned loudly as I clamped down on her throat. Not hard enough to cut off her air or make it hard for her to breathe, but enough that she could feel my grip. She pushed her ass back at me, raising up so I could go deeper into her. She reached back pulling her ass cheeks apart and I used the hand that held her waist (which I didn't need - she was pressing against me so hard she wasn't going anywhere!) to spank her ass hard. She squealed and wriggled against me harder. I slipped my arm around her thigh and began fingering her wet clit. She laid her forehead on the desk, moaning and whimpering. I pinched her tiny clit between two fingers and I slipped them deep into her. Resting my fingers on my cock as the two plunged in and out was apparently something she had never felt before because she suddenly stood up straight, arching her back and grabbing her tits again. She screamed so loud I was afraid someone would hear us and call the cops!

"OHHHH MYYYY GOODDDD!!"

Then I heard the sound of water hitting the floor. It sounded like a broken pipe! I knew that Becky had come harder than she had before. And afterwards she confessed that this was the biggest orgasm she'd EVER had! As I held my cock inside her, I rubbed furiously across her clit driving her crazy as her orgasm took control of her. Becky's legs could not hold her up; her knees gave way and luckily, I was in a position to catch her or she would have fallen straight to the floor!

I eased her down to the floor so she could finish her writhing and bucking. I knelt with her and stayed with her as she sat on the floor panting and gasping, sweat covered while the remnants of her pussy juices leaked out slowly.

"Now girls," I said once Becky had recovered a bit, "It's my turn! Gather round, I want to give you all my Christmas present!"

All three girls came and knelt before me. "Jill, sweetheart, would you like to do the honors?" I said. She looked up at me and smiled before taking my cock in her mouth once more. With her talented tongue she licked and teased my cock while her mouth sucked me for all she was worth.

The entire "party" had taken it's toll on me. Hearing all the girls moans and feeling how soft and sexual their bodies were had my cock straining. So it didn't take Jill long to get me to the edge.

"Ready girls, I'm cumming....NOW!" I pulled out of Jill's mouth and shot wad after gooey white wad on each of my girls faces and into their open, waiting mouths. Everyone got a taste of my cum as I emptied my aching balls. I dumped my load and then collapsed into my chair, watching the girls kissing and licking the cum off each other. Then when everyone was clean, Angelina crawled seductively over to me and looking into my eyes she bent down to clean my cock from the last few drops that had seeped out. She then crawled up my body until we were eye to eye.

"Thank you, Jim. For the party and for being such a wonderful boss and friend," she said quietly and kissed me. Each girl gave me a kiss afterwards and I knew I had the best crew a man could have. As a final gesture of thanks, each girl handed over their panties to me as their "present"!

It was a fantastic Christmas party!

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments