Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jo and Me and Dave Makes Three

"I fuck Dave's wife, Jo, in my hotel room while he takes pictures and joins in"

5
1 Comment 1
9.1k Views 9.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
This story is the sequel of my “Boyz To Men In The RV”. In that story, I met Jo and her husband Dave for lunch near their home in Springfield , Pennsylvania . I hooked up with Jo several months earlier on an erotic literature site. She seemed to like the picture of my erect cock that I had posted on the site and commented that she would like to sit on it. But, commenting on another posted pic, she also offered to lick off the cum that was oozing out of my pee slit and running down the shaft of my dick. She even posted a picture on her site and dedicated it to me. It’s a sexy shot of her shaved pussy poking out from under her mini skirt. I was bound and determined to meet Jo. I had lived near Springfield back in the 80’s and now live about 2 hours away. I figured we had the technology to make this meeting happen.

Jo’s husband enjoys her irresistible love of exhibitionism and gets off watching other men fuck her, eat her and blow their wads into her tiny mouth. Jo is no baby. She is a mature woman but she takes good care of herself and obviously has the sex drive of a woman many years her junior. Her relatively small tits are firm but, best of all, her nipples are always erect and hard as little bullets. Jo enjoys nothing more than exposing her tits “by accident” in public places.

In “Boyz To Men In The RV”, when Jo, Dave and I met for lunch at a mall near their home, we ran into three college age boys who were seated across from our table. Jo was more than happy to spread her legs so as to give the boys a wonderful shot of her tight, shaved pussy. She doesn’t wear panties in public unless absolutely necessary. She also made sure they saw a LOT of tit. But, as we left the restaurant and ran into the boys in the mall parking lot, Jo invited them into her RV for a little “training”. Once inside the RV, I sat and watched as Jo carried each one of the guys into manhood. Dave also joined the fun and sucked one young man while Jo fucked and sucked the other two. By the time she was finished with the first two, Dave had the third ready to fuck. It was quite the site but I was the only man who didn’t get to shove his cock into Jo’s warm pussy that day. I told her that I’d be back for MY turn.

That day is here. I’m back in Springfield for my old fire department’s annual banquet and plan to meet Jo and Dave at the same restaurant but, this time, to drop a load of my own.

“Hi Jo…….Dave. Good to see you both again”.

Jo and I embraced and kissed while I shook Dave’s hand behind her back. It was quite the feat since Jo is rather petite and I’m 6’4” tall. As our lips parted, I glanced down and saw those cute little tits under her partially buttoned blouse.

“I can’t wait to get my lips on those hard little nipples, Jo. And after watching those boys fuck your tight shaved pussy, I’m ready to push my cock deep inside you”.

Jo reached down and squeezed my crotch.

“I can feel your hard dick through your pants, Ronnie. I not only need to feel that big cock of yours in the back of my throat, I am just dying to have you skewer my hot wet hole with it. How about we forego lunch and just go to your hotel room?”

It made sense because my hotel, The West Bestern, was just across busy Route 1 from the mall. I suggested that we drive to be safe, but Jo insisted that we use the cross walk at the traffic signal. I soon figured out why she wanted to walk. Jo made sure that her blouse was unbuttoned just enough to expose her tits to waiting traffic as we crossed in front of them. And with the three of us walking briskly hand-in-hand, she knew that the extra short mini she was wearing would flip up just enough to expose the bottoms of her bare ass cheeks. But just to make sure that the show was complete, when we reached the other side of Route 1, Jo feigned dropping her purse, On the curb and within feet of the eyes of a number of drivers in the stopped traffic, she bent over at the waist and SLOWLY retrieved her bag. Not only did the audience get treated to the sight of her full ass and the bottom of her hairless pussy slit, the little skirt rose just enough to also expose her tight little brown wrinkled pucker hole. Jo was getting wet and ready to party!.

When we got into the room and as Dave was getting his camera ready, Jo and I rather quickly pulled down the bed covers and went into a passionate embrace. With help from me, her mini slid up to the tops of her thighs and I soon had two fingers buried into her pantiless pussy. Next thing I feel is a pair of hands reaching around my waist to unbelt, unbutton and unzip my slacks. It was, to my surprise, Dave. He soon had my pants and boxers off of me so that Jo could stroke my already rock hard 8” cock. Dave’s camera was snapping away as Jo and I continued to strip each other of our clothes. Jo was easy…….just the mini skirt and a blouse.

Again I buried two fingers into Jo’s dripping fuck hole and moved my lips to those hard nipples. Jo was moaning uncontrollably as I went from one nipple to the other.

“I want to try something, Jo. Will you sit on my face?”

“Well, of course I will Ronnie. Lie down.”

That was not the idea. I got off the bed and sat on the floor with my back against the side of the mattress. With my head tilted back and my face turned toward the ceiling, I coaxed Jo to straddle my shoulders with her legs spread and her feet on the floor by my hips. I was looking right up to her shaved dripping crotch. Dave put down his camera and gripped Jo’s upper arms to steady her.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

With her short legs and my long torso, she hardly had to squat at all to place her pussy square on my face.

I began to tongue fuck Jo and was getting hotter myself listening to her increasingly loud moans. She was vibrating so violently that it was everything Dave could do to keep her steady. I moved my lips to her pink throbbing clit and slid my thumb deep into her pussy. With saliva and pussy juice running down my face and neck and onto my chest, I moved my tongue aft toward her pouting asshole. Jo seemed to take the hint and, with her hands on each ass cheek, spread herself wide for easier access. I forced my tongue as far into her rectum as I could and began to tongue fuck her ass. Jo started rhythmically pumping her ass up and down on my thrusting tongue, allowing me to penetrate farther.

But now it was time to get serious. Since Jo is so much tinier than I, I did not want to chance mounting her. I decided to lie down on the bed and let Jo then take the lead. She put her lips on the head of my hard cock and licked around the glans until I was stiff as a metal rod. After licking off a glistening drop of pre-cum, Jo climbed over my body and knelt with one knee on either side of my hips. She gripped my shaft between her legs and pressed the head against her dripping pussy lips as she lowered her hips toward mine. My cock easily slipped in until my pubic hair was flush against Jo’s bare pubis. She sat there motionless for a minute or so with a look of satisfaction on her pretty face. Dave was moving around the bed getting shots from all angles. But then Jo began to fuck me. With her hands on my chest, she raised and lowered her hips on mine swallowing my cock all the way up to her cervix. Dave, with the commanding tone of a movie director, instructed Jo to rise up just far enough that just the tip of my glistening tool was hidden by her pussy lips. Dave knelt between my legs behind Jo to get a close-up of the sight.

Dave stood up next to the bed and dropped his trousers and undershorts to the floor. He was hard as a rock in anticipation. Dave walked toward his wife with his manhood sticking straight out, pointed at his wife’s small mouth. As Jo fucked me, Dave fucked her mouth, snapping down-shots the whole while. It didn’t take him long to cum……within a minute or so, Jo was gulping down Dave’s jiz as he held the back of her head, pressing his cock in as far as he could get it.

With Dave’s semen running down Jo’s chin, Dave pulled out of her mouth and took a shot of Jo licking the sticky goo from her lips. I was on the verge of orgasm when I felt Jo’s Kegal muscles clamping down on my erection. As I was well on the way to shooting my wad, I felt a hand lifting and gently squeezing my balls. I looked down and OH MY GOD! Dave had my testicles right where he wanted them.

“Shoot your load into my wife, Ronnie…..I want your cum deep in Jo’s pussy!”

But then Dave did the unthinkable. With his one hand lifting my balls. he slowly slid his forefinger on the other hand into my rectum. As soon as his finger reached my prostate and pressed forward, my load shot with unbelievable force. I thought that I’d blow Jo’s little body off my groin and up to the ceiling. As my prostate forced my load into Jo’s pussy, with her eyes closed, she screamed in ecstasy. Her body shook and her hands on my chest gripped tightly into my chest hair. Her orgasm was obviously being intensified by my own. Jo lay down on my torso, with my dick still deep inside of her, and pressed her lips to mine. Wave after wave of my jiz was being pumped into the tight little package lying on top of me. Jo sucked my tongue into her mouth and then followed my tongue back into my mouth. It was the first time that I had ever tasted the saltiness of another man’s semen. Being totally straight, it never occurred to me that such an experience could be erotic; but it was.

With my hardness waning, I felt the hand on my balls release them and then a mouth went to the head of my dick as it limped out of Jo’s vagina. HOLY SHIT………Dave was finishing off the job that Jo’s pussy had begun. He was licking the pussy juice and cum from my tired soldier. Again, it was the first time that I had ever experienced a man’s mouth on my dick but I can’t say that the sensation was anything other than pleasant. What the hell…….a mouth is a mouth and a tongue is a tongue when it’s sucking your cock. And considering that I had his “sexy wife” lying on top of me and with her hard nipples being tickled by my chest hairs as the same time, having Dave pleasure my cock seemed to make a lot of sense at the time.

When Dave finished with my now limp cock and with Jo lying exhausted and prone on my supine body, Dave began to clean his wife’s crotch with his tongue. Jo twitched as her husband licked her throbbing pussy and swallowed her juices and my cum. All I could do was hold Jo tightly while her husband finished off the spoils of our afternoon. This was something like I’ve never experienced before. It was one thing to have a husband help me undress before he shot pictures of me eating and fucking his wife but to have him squeeze my balls, finger my ass and then lick clean my dick and his wife’s crotch……that was over the edge.

At my age, I thought that I had nothing more to learn, nothing more that I hadn’t done many, many times before. Jo and Dave taught me today that no matter how much you know, how much experience you have, even the oldest dog can learn a new trick or two. I just LOVE the educational process! Maybe, just maybe, Dave will post the pictures of our threesome on LUSH with all of the other pictures of his exhibitionist sexy wife!

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments