Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan's Job As Company Personnel Representative-Chapter Ten

"All Four Clients Celebrate Intimately With Joan and Warren."

39
5 Comments 5
2.7k Views 2.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"If you like my story please press like, comments are welcome anytime."

The homes are completed for Joan's clients from the home show. She has spent the last year working with them to create their very exclusive homes. She had a very intimate relationship with the clients during the design and construction of their custom homes. Now they and they wanted to celebrate with her.

At the closing, they told Joan, "We want to celebrate and thank you, in all ways, for your hard work and personal attention you gave us during the building of our homes. The six of us, including your husband, will have a great time relaxing and exploring all the possibilities of being together and celebrating. We have rented a secluded cabin for a private party this coming weekend. The cabin has a great atmosphere for relaxing and enjoying and getting to know each other intimately. Everything is included, music, drinks, and plenty of food. We think the six of us will have so much joy and pleasure. What do you think?"

Joan was surprised at the invitation, as her pussy oozed with juices just thinking about the possibilities this invitation could create. She blurted out, "Yes, I would love to attend. I will check with my husband to make sure he is available. You know Warren will do whatever I desire. He is my sexy cuckold husband. I think we will all have a great time together."

Joan thought about the weekend get-together when she realized Warren had not met Ray and Jackie. He had met Dan and Lisa before, intimately, at Lisa's request. Joan was so excited as she burst through the door at home, her eyes searching until she found Warren. Joan spoke, "We have plans for the weekend, very intimate plans. All four clients want to treat us to a weekend getaway. I am unsure what they have in mind, but it sounds like something new and exciting that we will enjoy. I am sure we will have a great time."

Joan and Warren arrived at the Country Lodge. The other two couples had already arrived and greeted them warmly with long, passionate hugs and kisses. Joan had a rush of warmth go through her body as she felt and sensed the lust-filled passion in the lodge. She had no idea what her clients had planned for the six of them, but Joan could tell by the excitement in the room that this would be a very pleasurable weekend.

Joan looked around the lodge. There seemed to be everything they could want for this weekend's celebration. There was even a large round couch or bed in the center of the room, with a mirror staring down from the ceiling. She could tell the couch could be used for something other than relaxing. Joan was excited about the possibilities of the weekend.

Drinks were handed out as everyone got comfortable and got to know each other. Everyone was dressed very classy, even though we were not going out. The mood was friendly and light, with innocent touching and caressing happening between the guests. Joan felt very relaxed as she sipped her drink while talking with her clients. Warren was making small talk with Lisa and Dan. Lisa was all over him. She had plans for Warren this weekend.

Dan spoke up, "I am glad to meet Ray and Jackie. I can see why we all choose to work with this fine woman, Joan. This weekend is a celebration of the personal time and intimacy Joan devoted to our projects and us. We felt the best way to show our gratitude was to thank Joan intimately, for the way she has taken care of all our needs. I think we all feel comfortable together, personally and sexually. Let's fill all of Joan's sexual desires and much more. The four of us have agreed that from this moment on, anything goes sexually between all of us, including her husband, Warren."

Everyone raised their glass and yelled out cheers. A porn movie started playing on the big screen TV, the lights dimmed. Joan felt Lisa and Jackie move in close, removing her sexy dress and damp underwear. Joan was now bare-naked in front of everyone. Lisa and Jackie removed their clothes as well, their breasts spilling out and their wet panties pulled from their pussys, piling all clothes in a chair.

Lisa and Jackie then approached each other's husband and proceeded to seduce and tease both Ray and Dan as they stripped off their clothes as well. Taking each other's husband's smooth cock in their hands and slowly stroking the growing cocks, before sucking deep into their lipstick-covered lips. The women pulled their lips from Ray and Dan's cock and pushed Joan's naked body, spread-eagled, onto the round couch in the middle of the room.

Joan felt very vulnerable, but she did not care. Her hand slid down her wide open legs caressing her cunt and clit, as she saw the porno movie playing above her, along with mirrors reflecting her nude horny body. Lisa went down on Joan's cunt, licking and sucking the sweet juices from her body. Warren took a position behind Lisa's ass, first licking and sucking all her sweet juices flowing from her body, then rubbing his swollen cock from her ass to her cunt.

Jackie yelled out, "Fuck that bitches ass, fuck her hard and deep. Then I will suck your ass fucking cock clean, and you will fuck my ass, filling me with your seed, you cuckold husband." Dan kneeled over Joan's face, his cock and balls rubbing on her face. Joan reached up and pulled his swollen cock into her waiting lips as he grabbed her head, forcing his cock deep down her throat as he fucked her lipstick-covered lips.

Jackie was suckling Joan's breasts while licking Dan's cock fucking Joan's face. Warren pulled his cock from Lisa's ass, making Jackie lick his cock clean. Ray took up behind Lisa's wide-open ass, shoving his cock balls deep in her gaping hole. Juice and gas oozing from her fucked ass. He grabbed a paddle, laying on the bed, and paddled Lisa's ass with every stroke of his cock, as he called her a horny ass fucked bitch. Lisa just pushed her ass back, his cock disappearing deeper into her bowels.

Warren pulled his cock from Jackie's sucking drooling lips. He stood behind her shapely ass, smacking each cheek firmly as his hard cock slid slowly into her tightly puckered ass. A loud moan came from her lips as my cock went balls-deep in her ass as she suckled on Joan's breasts.

AmyHalle
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmyHalle

The sound of fucking was everywhere. The sexual excitement was building fast in everyone's body. Joan let out a scream, as she exploded in orgasmic bliss, shooting cum and piss all over Lisa's face, which was buried in Joan's convulsing cunt. Everyone was coming now, cum shooting everywhere, men grunting like fucking bulls and women screaming out fucking obscenities as Joan swallowed Dan's first burst of seed deep in her throat, and the second burst of seed as he pulled from her lips, sprayed her face and chest with his warm cum.

Everyone collapsed on the round couch, cum covered bodies all tangled together, holding each other close, bodies touching, on the couch. The room smelled of hot sex and sweat, and yet they all wanted more. This was just the beginning of a weekend orgy between three very hot couples.

Everyone started stirring on the couch, and food and drink were passed around. No one seemed to care that they were all naked and covered in love juices. All of them were enjoying the food and drink while teasing each other's naked fucked bodies.

Everyone was heating up sexually again. Jackie and Lisa kissed passionately before sliding into a sixty-nine position on top of each other. Each woman feasted on the other person's cunt and cum filled fucked ass while getting their face thoroughly fucked. The action was so hot everyone was getting super horny, watching these two horny hot bitches fuck and suck each other's cunt, clit, and ass.

Ray pulled Joan over to him as he sat with his legs hanging over the edge of the round bed, his cock standing straight up in the air. He positioned Joan in his lap, over his cock. She let her cunt slide deep down his long hard shaft as they passionately kissed and embraced. Joan started riding Ray's swollen cock. Joan squealed out, "God, that feels so fucking good. I want to feel a cock in every one of my fucking holes."

Joan pushed Ray down onto the bed. The riding of Ray's cock and their passionate kissing continued while she waved her ass in the air, begging to be fucked. Dan moved in behind Joan's sexy ass, rubbing his cock over her tight hole and soaked cunt, until he could wait no longer, as he shoved his hard cock into her tight ass opening. Joan shuddered with pleasure as she felt the two cocks fucking her inside her horny body.

Dan started fucking her ass with a vengeance. He felt Ray's cock fucking inside Joan's cunt, which made him super excited, almost out of control, as he slapped her ass hard, turning it red, with the open palm of his hand, with every stroke of his cock deep in her dirty ass.

Joan squealed out in pure lust, "Fuck me, you horny fuckers. I am a naughty horny slut and need to be fucked in all my holes. Warren, fuck my face with your ass fucking cock. I want the taste of Jackie's dirty ass and your salty cum deep in my throat. Fuck the hell out of me, all of you, fill my body with your fucking seed."

Warren grabbed his wife's hair as he fucked her lip-glossed mouth. Warren was mesmerized as he watched Dan's cock slide in and out of Joan's tight ass, covered in her juices. Watching his wife get fucked in the ass, not to mention she was getting fucked in all her holes at once, made Warren so fucking horny. Joan gagged and spit juices as Warren went balls deep into his wife's lips, with his horny lust for his fucked wife.

Joan's mind was falling into pure sexual lust. Her eyes closed after one last look at the two women fucking each other. Joan's lips gurgled around Warren's cock as her body started shaking in an uncontrollable orgasm. Joan screamed out, "I am coming, you horny bastards, fill me full of your seed, breed this bitch in all my holes. I am yours, fuck me like the horny slut I am."

Dan exploded with a large growl in Joan's horny-soaked cunt. Jay bellowed out as he drove his cock balls deep in her ass, "Take this, you fucking bitch," as he poured his seed deep into Joan's gaping red ass. Warren could take no more as he dumped his load deep into his fucked wife's throat and all over her face as he pistoned his swollen cock in and out of her lips.

Joan was in another world as she felt all three cocks fucking her body. Her orgasm lasted forever. Cum, leaking from all her holes covering her fucked body. She rolled onto the couch next to Jackie and Lisa, who were in the throes of extreme orgasms themselves.

It must have been an hour before everyone started talking and joking about how they had all fucked Joan so fucking good, "around the world," they said. No one showered. The six sat around naked and fucked, feasting on the food and drinking their favorite beverages. The weekend was far from over as the fucking continued, with everyone living out their biggest sexual fantasies.

Joan did not remember all of what happened on that weekend of celebration. She did remember the six of them in the shower, washing each other's naked bodies. There was a lot of hugging, kissing, and laughing as they all went their separate ways.

Joan did not remember the ride home or much of anything until Monday morning when she woke up, and her body was sore from head to toe. Joan wanted to remember everything that had happened that weekend, but between the liquor and the heated passion, the weekend was a blur. She wished there had been a camera over the round bed in the lodge. So much that had happened that weekend, Joan wanted to relive.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments