Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Julie On The Deck (Dick?)

"Petite redhead gets fucked in two holes in the open on a deck"

19
6 Comments 6
19.7k Views 19.7k
1.4k words 1.4k words
Julie is a petite 45 year old redhead, about 5’2”, with tiny little boobs but with nipples that look (and feel) like little bullets. Although her 34A boobs aren’t exactly voluptuous, those hard and erect nipples would drive any man crazy. And her shapely hips and ass certainly make up for any deficit in her bust.

Bob is divorced and his house is in a beautiful location. The rear deck faces the woods of the state park so it is totally secluded and private. Bob, Julie and I have fucked ourselves senseless as a threesome here many times. Julie is married to a high level executive who has no time in his schedule to take care of his hot wife’s sexual needs. So this is where Bob and I come into the picture.

Bob and I met Julie this past winter at a meeting of our engineering society and became immediate friends. Julie is a self-employed writer and Bob and I both work from home offices so it is very easy for the three of us plan to play during the weekdays. And Bob’s house is the perfect venue for us to use to satisfy our mutual needs.

I was the first one to seduce Julie. Early in May, I used Bob’s house when he was supposedly out of town on business. In reality, he was in the master bedroom which had a full view of the deck from a bow window. The plan was for me to work on getting Julie out on the deck and to fuck her in the sunshine while Bob filmed us from the bedroom. We quickly learned that the chick was FAR ahead of us.

After a glass of wine with lunch on the deck, Julie and I began to make out. I soon had her blouse and bra off and was sucking on those wonderful nipples. She loves to have her nipples manipulated and suckled. Next thing I knew, my pants were unbuttoned and she had my hard dick out, stroking and sucking it. One hand moved to my balls and then she administered the coup de grace. Julie spit a wad of saliva on her little forefinger, smiled and with blue eyes twinkling, she slid the lubricated digit into my rectum. With her finger pressing on my prostate, a little drop of jiz appeared on my pee slit. Julie smiled at her success, licked it off and went back to sucking my now rock hard cock.

Lest I shoot my wad into her mouth and foil Bob’s and my plan, I stood Julie up, then pulled her shorts and bikinis down to her ankles. With a little wiggle of her shapely ass, she was totally naked. Her neatly trimmed tuft of red public hair confirmed her true hair color. I immediately went to my knees, spread her pussy lips with my thumbs and began furiously licking and sucking her swollen clit. It took no time or effort to bring Julie to a massive orgasm. I was to learn that this woman can have orgasm after orgasm, with one more violent than the other. As I pushed one finger into her dripping pussy, then two and then three, she grabbed onto my shoulders to maintain her balance. It took several minutes for her waves of passion to subside.

I led Julie to the railing of the deck, got her to stand on a little step stool and to lean over the railing of the deck with her forearms resting on the top of the railing. You see, I’m 6’5” so there’s no way I could ever fuck her from behind unless she was standing on the stool. I glanced toward the bedroom window to confirm that Bob had camera in hand and was filming the scene. I spread the cheeks of her ass apart hoping that Bob could zoom in on her treasures.

I went down on my knees and began licking her pussy from behind. She was shivering and shaking in ecstasy when I learned of her anal obsessio. My tongue slipped up to her little hole and I thought she would orgasm again right then and there.

EvaKENTs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaKENTs

She immediately bent farther forward and brought one hand back to her ass cheek to help give me better access to her anus.

As I licked her from pussy to asshole, she turned her head back and asked, “Is Bob getting this all on film?” The little nymph was on to us. She had caught a glimpse of Bob at the window and had figured out our little plan. She turned toward the window, smiled and motioned for Bob to join us.

Bob came out wearing only a shirt. He was playing with himself while he filmed Julie and me, so his dick was rock hard. Her eyes got as big as teacups when she saw the size of Bob’s tool. When erect, it’s about a long as mine but the diameter of that damn thing is amazing for a white man. He laughingly refers to his dick as “Girth”. Julie coaxed Bob to lie down on his chaise and then straddled his hips. She slowly sat down on his cock. I had her so well lubricated that even that big thing easily slid into her pussy right up to the hilt.

At this point, I was feeling just a bit left out. I was the one who got her ready to be fucked in the first place and it’s Bob whose dick was buried in her tight pussy. But, before she started to fuck Bob, she told me to look into her purse. She had a tube of KY in there just for this moment. While sitting on Bob’s cock, Julie again reached her hands behind her and spread the cheeks of her ass while Bob supported her by the shoulders. I took the hint and dabbed an ample amount of the lubricant on her asshole and then on my dick.

With Julie still sitting motionless on Bob’s cock and bent at the waist over his chest, I pressed the head of my dick against her tight little anus. I was surprised at how easily my glans slipped into her rectum. Julie let out a little moan and I pulled out. With her sphincter muscle a bit more relaxed, I again pressed the head of my dick against the wrinkled little target and I slid in to about mid-shaft. A few more easy insertions and soon my whole eight inches were hidden from view. Julie began to move up and down on Bob’s dick.

I was standing behind her with knees bent holding on to her little tits from behind. I began to fuck her asshole. Bob and I got into sync. First, he would penetrate her pussy then I would plunge deep into her ass. Julie’s eyes were closed and she was moaning uncontrollably. It didn’t take long. Bob and I were both worked up to a frenzy. We fucked. My gawd, did we fuck. After only a few minutes, Bob grabbed Julie’s hips and pulled her down hard on his cock. It was a weird sensation to feel my buddy’s cock pulsating in Julie’s pussy while my dick was separated from his by only her rectal-vaginal wall.

I made one last thrust, the warmth in my balls and belly pressed against my cock, and I began to shoot my cum deep into Julie’s ass. Bob and I both deposited our loads into the little redhead’s holes until we all collapsed into a heap on the chaise.

Julie was laying exhausted against Bob’s chest while I supported my body weight on outstretched arms so I didn’t crush Julie between Bob’s and my bodies. After a few minutes, Julie’s rectum began to contract, forcing my dick out of her tight anus. After I stood up, with Julie still lying on top of Bob and with his dick still firmly planted in her pussy, I grabbed the movie camera. I wanted a record of this day and particularly wanted to film my cum seeping out of her freshly fucked asshole.

This was to be the beginning of a new and very special friendship.

Published 
Written by ronniemcdonald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments