Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Just Another Gang Bang

"She may be a regular at gangbangs, but she's extraordinary!"

12
2 Comments 2
28.8k Views 28.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words
She sent me the email on Monday.

“I’ll be at the theater this Saturday at 9pm. Hope you can make it!”

I was sure I’d make it. Carrie was throwing another one of her gangbangs this Saturday and I knew it was going to be a great time. I’d met Carrie and her husband, Mike, a few years ago at a house party for swingers. She caught my eye immediately that night because she was the most stunning woman at the party. We connected and had couple rounds of amazing sex. Since then, Carrie and I have kept in touch and every couple months or so, she’ll invite me to a hotel gangbang or adult theater gangbang that she and hubby are hosting.

It was finally Saturday night and I made sure to closely trim my pubes and shave my balls for the fuckfest I was going to. I arrived at the adult theater at 8:40pm and the parking lot was already pretty full. Pat, the attendant at the register, was half-drunk as usual and gave me a big grin when I walked up.

“I heard Carrie’s coming tonight. She’s a high-class slut. I can’t wait to see her again!”

“No joke,” I replied. “By the end of tonight, her beautiful face will be covered with cum”

I walked around the theater to kill some time and see if there were any other women already there. Sure enough, there was a redhead in the corner sofa getting fucked by a black guy slinging a 9” dong! She was a pretty lady, a bit thick, and as he fucked her missionary style, her natural E size tits kept bouncing back and forth, almost slapping her in the face.

I walked to the pool room and started chatting up some of the other guys who Carrie had invited; a porn film of a gangbang was playing on the big screen.

At 9pm sharp, the door to the pool room opened and there she was in all her glory. Carrie stood 5’10” in her heels and showed off her long, tanned legs that lead up to her small ass in a tiny pair of white shorts. She wore a black, lacy tank top that accentuated her perfect DD breast. As if her body wasn’t beautiful enough, Carrie’s face alone, would stop any man; with her high cheek bones, blonde shoulder-length curly hair, full-lipped smile and deep blue fuck-me eyes.

I stood to greet Carrie and Mike as they moved into the room, “Hey Mike. Carrie, it’s always a pleasure to see you.”

“Hi Jay. I’m so glad you could make it!” Carrie told me as she pulled me in and gave me a passionate, tongue-full kiss. She always knows how to greet a man.

She worked her way around the room and greeting the other guys she had invited; 8 in all.

Carrie looked up at the gangbang film that was playing and said, “ That sure looks like fun. Why don’t we see if we can do it better?”

With that statement, her tank top and shorts came off revealing a nicely tanned body with a flat stomach, perfectly formed tits and a lacy white thong. Simultaneously, 8 dicks of all shapes and sized where whipped out.

As we gathered around Carrie, she dropped to her knees and quickly started sucking my 6” cock while she jerked two others. Her mouth was warm and she was an obvious pro at this. She cupped my balls for a moment and when she realized how smooth they were, she got a big grin on her face and sucked my balls and jerked me.

Carrie worked her way around the other 7 dicks, sucking some small cocks, average cocks, a couple long black ones, and one that was about 7”, but as thick as a Mag Lite! She was in cock heaven.

“Why don’t we put you on the pool table?” Mike said.

Carrie finally stripped off her panties, laid back on the pool table, and spread her legs for all the guys to get a full view of her bald pussy with just a small strip of hair leading north from her clit.

Her pussy was beautiful, lips spread like a flower, gleaning from her juices.

TITAMADURITA22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TITAMADURITA22

I got between her legs and started to eat her. I easily stuck two fingers in her hole and fucked her as I lapped up her juices. I aimed for her G-spot, using the “come hither” gesture with my fingers, and it seems to work. Carrie was gyrating her hips as she continued to suck cock. At this point I stopped lapping and started sucking and playing with her clit. After a few more seconds Carrie had her first orgasm of the night. She was grinding her pussy in my face and moaning loudly with a cock in her mouth. The moaning did it for the guy in her mouth and he spurted his cream into her mouth. Carrie let the cum dribble out of her mouth and down her chin, onto her tits.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and backed away for another guy to get his fill of Carrie. One of the black guys with the 10” dick got between her legs and started easing the head of his cock between her pussy lips. The other 10” black cock had already replaced the guy who just jizzed in Carrie’s mouth. Carrie was gladly choking on the one guy’s piece of black meat while she adjusted to take the other sausage into her pussy. Soon, the guy between her legs was balls deep into Carrie and developed a slow and steady motion. After a couple minutes of pumping, Carrie had her second orgasm, clinching her pussy around that rock hard pipe. This set him off and as he pulled his cock out of her pussy, he shot his load onto her flat stomach and even up to her tits. The guy in her mouth pulled out and shot his jizz, covering her tits. Three guy’s cum was glistening all over Carrie’s tits and it was beautiful!

The other guys rotated in and out of Carrie until she had milked all of them except me and her husband, Mike.

We moved from the pool table to the couch nearby. Mike sat on the couch, and Carrie bent over to suck him. As she took him in her cum-filled mouth, her ass was sticking straight up so I entered her pussy from behind. Her pussy had been stretched from all the larger cocks (including Mr Mag Lite!) but she still felt great. After a couple minutes, Carrie turns around and tells me, “Jay, I want you to fuck my ass while Mike fucks my pussy. I want to be DP’ed”

I gladly agreed and Carrie positioned herself on Mike’s dick while I lubed up and lubed her cute little asshole.

I placed the head of my dick at her asshole and slowly pushed. Carrie was already moaning and I was barely in her. The head slowly disappeared, and I paused for a moment.

“Keep going. It feels amazing” she told me.

I started to push again, and inch by inch, my shaft disappeared into her ass. I was all the way in and could feel her sphincter squeezing my cock and could feel Mike’s cock moving in her pussy. Slowly, I started to pump, and the three of us got a great rhythm going. A few moments later Mike and I are pounding Carrie’s holes and she starts to scream in pleasure. An orgasm ripples through Carrie and her holes tighten up milking the cum out of Mike and I simultaneously. My cum shot deep into her ass and Carrie collapsed onto Mike from exhaustion. I pull out of her ass and some cream flowed out of her asshole.

We all cleaned up and got dressed. I thanked Carrie for letting me fuck her in the ass and she was more than grateful to me.

“Over the years we’ve developed such a great relationship Jay. There are only a few people I trust enough to fuck my ass and now your one of them. I hope to see you again soon.”

And with that, Carrie gave me another deep French kiss, this time much saltier.

Published 
Written by JayCohen80
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments