Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kay Making A Video

"This is about my wife and her big chance to make a porno video."

34
7 Comments 7
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Kay, my sexy hot wife wanted to get into the adult video business. She is a very sexy woman at five feet nine inches tall and weighs about one hundred twenty pounds. She has a 34DD breast with a 36-inch hip.

She did get an audition and was invited to a video shoot just to see how she would react to having people around and being in front of the camera. She was so excited about getting the chance to make some money doing what she loves to do.

I took her to her first video shoot and when I got there, I was told politely that I would not be able to go in. That cast and crew were the only ones that were permitted on the set.

Kay told me what all she did after I picked up from the video shoot.

She first went into the set and was told what they would be shooting today and all that was expected from her. They showed her to the area where she would strip down and get naked.

There were several other women there and they talked to her and made her feel welcome. They took her over to have a little makeup and her hair done.

She went for her first shoot where she was going to be having sex in bed with another woman. She was to start by just kissing and fondling each other. She went down on the other woman and made her cum.

After the orgasm, the other woman went down on Kay and made her cum. They then started fucking each other. When they had several orgasms then they finished the scene.

They took and covered themselves and got to see another woman and a guy fucking and going down on each other. The director of this scene was a sexy-looking woman, with a hot body and she had no pants or panties on.

Then it was her turn to do a scene with a guy. She watched as he was taken care of by another woman to get him hard and to get him wet for her. She was still wet from the earlier shoot.

The scene started out with her giving him a blow job and fondling his balls. As she was sucking his cock the director came up and fondled Kay’s clit.

She told Kay, “Now get on his cock and ride him. First cowgirl, and then turn and ride him reverse cowgirl.”

After riding him and cumming twice. He pulled Kay into the doggy position and fucked her doggy style. He then flipped her onto her back. He fucked her missionary till just before he shot his load. When he was ready to cum, he pulled out and shot his cum all over her belly and breasts.

After that, they took and had a break for lunch. They had sent out for pizza, and they all covered up and ate a couple of pieces of pizza.

After lunch, Kay told me that they wanted her to start having sex with a guy. As she was sucking his cock and fondling his balls, his girlfriend then walked into the room. She had on a tight short dress.

The girlfriend then walked over and looked at Kay and reached out to fondle her breasts and nipples. The girlfriend then smiled at Kay and told her that it was a shame that she couldn't satisfy her boyfriend like her.

The girlfriend then removed her dress and bared her large and beautiful breasts. She also had a hard cock that she put close to Kay’s mouth. Kay then began to suck both cocks at the same time.

The boyfriend then lay back and Kay got on top of him to ride his cock. But the girlfriend had her get more into the missionary position. As she did, the girlfriend grabbed the lube and slid her cock into Kay’s ass. This was the first time Kay had ever been double penetrated.

Kay told me that it felt good and was also a little odd feeling two cocks fucking her at the same time. And she could feel them sliding past each other. She said the director asked if she was ok with being double penetrated and Kay told him yes.

After Kay had an orgasm, both the boyfriend and the girlfriend both came inside her. And that was the end of the scene. The director then told Kay to go and shower and to relax before her final scene of the day.

Kay said that, while she was in the shower, another woman came in and just got into the shower with her and started to have sex with her. Kay said it felt good and almost natural to be naked in the shower with another woman and having sex.

They told Kay that her last scene would be with two guys and that if she felt like it they would also be doing a double penetration again. First, she was going to be fucked doggy as she was sucking the other guy’s cock.

Kay agreed after seeing that both cocks were about average in diameter. As the scene started, she said the guy in her pussy felt particularly good and she said she felt good about the scene as the other guy’s cock was a decent size for sucking.

After her first orgasm, they had her get on top of one guy and lean over so, the other guy could fuck her. As he got behind her, he did not spread any lube on her ass. Instead, he just slid his cock into her pussy with the other cock.

At first, she said it hurt a little as her pussy was being stretched out to accommodate both hard cocks. Then the sensation of both cocks sliding in and out of her pussy was very pleasurable and sensual.

She said at first as one was going in the other was sliding out. Then they got to where they were both going in and out at the same time. She told me that it felt like one exceptionally large cock fucking her. She continued until she had two big orgasms before they shot cum into her pussy.

The one guy shot his cum in her pussy and she could feel it also covering the other cock inside her, causing the other guy to shoot his cum also inside her and filling her up until it was dribbling out of her pussy and dribbling down past her clit. This caused her to have a third orgasm.

They videoed the two cocks coming out of her pussy, and they were starting to become soft. As they pulled out of her, they got a shot of the cum dribbling out of her puss and dribbling past her clit. They also got a shot of her standing up and the cum going down her leg.

MiraKyong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiraKyong

Since the scene was over all three of them got into the shower with the two guys soaping Kay up and washing her first and then they did each other. Kay said she looked down and they were holding their cocks together and jerking themselves off.

Kay then got dressed as the others were dressing since the day was over. She had called me to pick her up and I was waiting on her when she came out holding hands with one of the women. Before she got into the car, she kissed the other woman goodbye, and we headed home.

Once at home, she told me that she was very tired and a little sore from her first day. She also said that she had the next day off and was going to bed to sleep. I respected that. I went to bed with her and cuddled her as she quickly went to sleep.

The next morning when she got up, I had brunch ready for her. While we ate her cell phone rang and she looked and smiled big. It was her new friend from yesterday, Amber. They talked and made plans for the afternoon.

Kay looked at me and told me, “Amber is coming over and she is also bringing her one girlfriend, this afternoon.”

With a smile, Kay headed upstairs to start getting ready for her visitors. All I saw was her bare sexy ass heading for the stairs. It looked so sexy bouncing as she left to go up the steps.

I went up to the bathroom only to see her in the shower. She was shaving her legs and her pussy. I then stripped naked and got into the shower with her. We showered each other and just enjoyed our closeness and feeling each other’s bodies.

After the shower, we dried each other off. Kay put on black lace thigh-high stockings, a garter belt, black lacey thong panties, and a cute black lace bra. I looked at Kay and just smiled as she was putting on a red silk robe.

I asked her, “Is that all that you are going to wear?”

She looked at me and smiled as she said, “I think I might be overdressed.”

I looked at her and said, “Really?”

She just smiled, and said, “We are planning on fucking all afternoon.”

I asked, “Can I join in, or do I just get to watch?”

She said, “At first just relax and enjoy watching us. We might let you join us later.”

The doorbell rang and Kay raced to the door to open it, I could see that she was excited about the visit. Both Amber and Karen came in wearing long coats and high heels.

After kissing Kay passionately and holding her close, Amber and Karen dropped their coats while Kay dropped her robe. Karen and Amber were both hot and sexy ladies, with large breasts and shapely bodies to match.

Kay introduced us and both women came over and gave me a hug and a long kiss. Both slid their tongues deep into my mouth. It was enough to start getting me hard just thinking of what was going to happen later.

All three ladies locked their arms and headed for the stairs. Karen looked at me like 'you aren’t coming with us'.

Amber looked at her and said, “We are going to leave him down here till later on.”

I just said, “I hope you ladies enjoy yourselves.”

Once they got into the bedroom Amber and Kay started kissing passionately and removing each other’s bras and panties. They then fell back onto the bed and continued kissing and fondling each other.

Karen stripped off her bra and joined them on the bed. All three were on the bed and kissing each other and each other’s beautiful breasts. Amber pulled Kay on top of her in sixty-nine.

It was about that time that Karen got behind Kay as Amber was licking and sucking on her clit and licking her pussy. Karen slid her panties down and revealed a beautiful cock that was hard and erect.

Amber started to suck the cock and then guided Karen into Kay’s wet pussy. Kay gasped as the tip slid into her pussy. Karen reached down and fondled Kay’s nipples and breasts.

Karen told Kay, “I know you enjoyed being fucked like this and wanted to feel my cock in your wet pussy.”

Kay turned and said, “I do love this, I would also love you to fuck my hubby’s ass as I watch.”

Karen started slowly fucking Kay, until Kay had a loud orgasm. Karen continued fucking her till they both had orgasms. Kay continued going down on Amber till she also had an orgasm.

It was about this time that I walked into the bedroom after watching for a few minutes. As I walked in my hard cock was swaying back and forth. Amber looked at me and then at Karen.

She instructed Karen to lie on the bed and then told me, “Get over here and suck her cock back to life. You can also taste your wife’s pussy on another cock.”

I quickly got on the bed and began sucking on Karen’s cock. Her cock came to life quickly and got hard. I enjoyed sucking her cock and fondling her balls.

I was then told to get on top of Amber and to go down on her as she started to cuck my cock. I then felt lube being spread on my ass, then Karen’s cock being inserted into my ass very slowly.

I started to enjoy having my cock sucked by different warm wet lips and getting fucked in the ass. I could feel Karen’s cock start to swell and then her warm cum filling my ass.

As she started to cum, I could feel the cum starting to cum from my cock into Amber’s mouth. She swallowed all my cum but, saved some to share with Kay and Karen.

Afterwards, we all decided to go and enjoy the hot tub and have some wine. From there we went back to swapping partners and fucking all afternoon.

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments