Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Keeping A Promise

"I planned a celebration for my young neighbor and his college baseball team for winning a tournament"

14
5 Comments 5
20.1k Views 20.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Shortly after I moved into the neighborhood, I began to notice this beautiful young man coming and going out of my next door neighbor's home. This young man is tall and lean, I watched his body with sweat glistening in the sunlight as he would mow his parents' lawn on the weekends. I began making an effort to sunbathe nude, knowing he was going to be home.

I am thirty-five and I have been divorced for three years. I live alone and work nights as an erotic dancer. I am five foot six, my measurements are thirty-five, twenty-two, thirty-two. I love my work and enjoy showing my body off to the customers in the club and from the money and gifts I receive each night it seems everyone enjoys watching me have a good time.

While sunbathing nude I would see this beautiful young man and when I knew he was watching me I would pretend to be surprised to see someone watching. I began a conversation with him and we got acquainted.

His name was Aaron and is in his second year at a local University and has excelled in sports all his life. He is the pitcher for the baseball team. I found out they were in a regional tournament so I made him a promise that if his team won the tournament I would throw a party for the team to celebrate.

I began to think about an event that they would all enjoy. A day in my pool and the cookout with plenty of cold beer that would put any frat party to shame. I had planned every thing out in my mind because I remember those days at college.

Well the baseball finals came and, as I predicted, my neighbor Aaron's team won. He called me up the next day and asked if I remembered my promise. I toyed with him for a few minutes then gave in and told him I did. I asked him when he would like to have the victory party and he asked if it could be the next weekend to give every one time to make preparations to attend. I agreed, so the party was set. I got all tingly thinking about all that young flesh being there but I knew they would all bring their girlfriends, so I didn’t give it much more thought.

When the weekend arrived, I had steaks on the grill, cold drinks on ice and three kegs of the finest beer I could find all chilled and ready. Aaron was the first to arrive, I thought it strange he didn’t have his girlfriend along but I didn’t inquire. He was dressed for the party in a tight tank top and swim trunks, showing off his fine features. He was the perfect gentleman, he said that I had done enough, that he would take care of every thing else and that I should go relax. When his friends began to arrive he answered the door and greeted them, all the while I was sunning by the pool.

The next thing I knew there were a dozen young men standing around and they all seemed to be looking at me. I got up and introduced myself and checked on the steaks which were smelling great. I suggested that we all take a dip and cool off. Every one made a mad dive into the pool and as I cleared my eyes I noticed there were no other females there. I thought this was really odd and began to feel all tingly again.

We played volleyball in the pool for a while before I got out to check on the steaks. Aaron got out to help. The steaks were just about ready to take off the grill when Aaron’s hand grazed across my ass. He acted as though he was reaching for a platter to put the steaks on but he had a wicked smile on his face. So he began to remove the steaks while I held the platter, as I turned to take the platter to the table all of a sudden my top came untied allowing my breasts to fall free. I had the platter in my hands and didn’t know what to do. I turned to Aaron and asked him to help me.

Being the gentleman he is he came over to assist me, except he carefully grasped my breast in his hands and said, “Looks like you have had a malfunction.”

Now I standing with a platter full of meat, a very handsome young man fondling my breast in full view of all his teammates.

SquirtGirlXo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SquirtGirlXo

I asked, "What are you doing"?

Aaron answered, “I’m helping, helping myself to some of the wonderful food you prepared for the party.”

I turned and saw all of the other guys staring at us, my pussy suddenly became so wet. I asked Aaron to help me get the steaks into the house. Once inside we sat the platter down and he pulled me close to him and kissed me like I’ve never been kissed before.

My head was spinning and he gracefully removed my top for me. He led me back outside and told me that he had decided that he and the guys would start out the party with dessert. He led me over to the lounge chair where I had been laying and knelt between my legs and slipped the bottom part of my bathing suit off.

After tossing it to the wind he began to feast upon my shaved wet pussy. God he had a talented tongue! I opened my eyes to see a sea of hard cocks lined up on each side of me. I opened my mouth and took one in and then took one in each hand. This is not what I had in mind for the party but what’s a girl to do?

I was in heaven being felt up and massaged by what felt like a thousand hands. Aaron raised himself up and carefully aimed the head of his beautiful cock at my wet pussy. It didn’t take him long to develop a rhythm that was rocking my world. Then all of a sudden he abruptly pulled out and stepped aside and another team mate took his place. What I didn’t realize was that they had formed a circle around me and were each taking their turn being careful not to cum on their first time through the pleasure circle.

One of the young men was dark skinned from the Dominican Republic, his cock was a true monster. When he entered me I thought I would choke on the cock in my mouth but, God, he knew how to use that monster. Each of the teammates started on their second time around, this time they each made a deposit in my pussy and then moved up to my head for me to clean their cock for them.

We were all spent, I just needed to relax, so Aaron helped me to my feet and I stepped into the pool and sat on the steps while the rest of them swam about.

I was still horny as hell from what had just taken place and all I could think of was I wanted more. After watching all these hard bodied young sex Gods frolic about the water I decided I wanted them again, only on my terms. I stood and announced that seconds were being served if anyone was interested. Every young man was out of the pool in two seconds and they each were sporting beautiful raging hard cocks.

I told them this time I wanted to try something that had until this point in time had only been a fantasy, three at time. They had only lit a fire in me and now they had to put that fire out. They were not to hold anything back, they were to enter any opening of their choice and make good use of it.

I motioned for the dark skinned young man to lay on the lounge then I eased my pussy down on his monster while telling Aaron I wanted his cock to be the first in my ass. Every one else could take their turn. This monster in my pussy and Aaron in my ass, I felt as though they were going to rip me apart because they were not wasting any time at getting what they wanted, or giving me what I wanted for that matter.

We spent the next few hours fucking, sucking and playing in the pool. I never knew twelve young men could produce so much cum.

It was a lovely evening. I will be throwing more parties for Aaron’s team if they keep on winning and I told them all so.

I think I better start resting up, what do you think?

Published 
Written by flhtjim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments