Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

King for a Day

"A day of pampering and lust"

9
5 Comments 5
9.6k Views 9.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Melinda, Liu and I were just waking up after fucking all night. I slept in between them, it was my favorite spot. Liu was just opening his eyes.

“Good morning, sleepy head,” I whispered to him as I stroked his cheek.

“Mmm,” he said before closing his eyes again.

“You gotta get up honey,” I coaxed him.

“I don’t want to. No shift today,” he said groggily.

I knew he was naked under the covers, so I reached under the blanket and started stroking his cock.

I could see the smile on his face.

“Oh yeah, I’m awake now,” he said as he rolled over on his back. I brushed the covers away from him so I could see his naked body. I moved down to his cock and started sucking it.

“Oh yeah, good morning!” he said loudly enough to wake Melinda.

I began rubbing his balls as I took his cock in my mouth. I held on to his hips as my head bobbed up and down.

“Oooh, what do we have here?” Melinda asked as if she didn’t know.

I looked up at her and showed her his penis on my tongue. Melinda moved up to his shoulders and began to message them.

Liu moaned in pleasure as I continued to suck him. I licked the side of his cock, teasing from base to the tip of it. Repeatedly, my tongue traced his dick before I took it in my mouth again. God I loved sucking his cock!

Melinda messaged his shoulders as her breasts dangled before him. Liu smiled as he watched her naked 36C breasts move back and forth to the rhythm of her messaging.

I stroked his cock as I watched him ogle Melinda’s breasts. I jerked him off and sucked him with one hand as I stroked his balls with another. His moans were becoming more urgent. I knew he would need to release soon.

“C’mon baby, cum for us,” Melinda encouraged as she kissed his neck. I stroked him faster as I tenderly squeezed his balls. Liu sat up and watched me masturbate him before he let out a loud grunt before shooting his cum all over. I kissed the tip of his cock and sucked him some more before Melinda and I lapped his cum off his body, much to his amusement. We both kissed him on the face and neck before kissing his lips.

“Mmm, I love you so much,” I whispered to him.

“I love you too,” he replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melinda got up from the bed. “I’ll draw his bath,” she said.

A few minutes later, I led him into the bathroom. There a nice, hot bath was waiting for him. He sat in the tub as I messaged his shoulders as Melinda bathed him. She took the bath gel and began at his feet, slowly messaging his toes and ankles. I swept some of the water towards his chest as she worked his way up his legs and thighs.

“Do you like that?” I asked.

“Hell yeah,” he mumbled.

“Open your legs,” Melinda asked him gently.

With a soft smile, he opened his legs and Melinda washed his balls.

“Oh nice!” Liu smiled as he watched her.

Melinda slipped her hand between his legs, making sure that she washed “every nook and cranny” on his body.

She lathered her hands with more bath gel and washed his penis and pubic area.

“Somebody is getting a hard-on,” she said playfully as she stroked him slowly and sensually.

As she was washing him, I tenderly rubbed my hands through his hair and watched his growing erection. Just a little while ago, I tasted his cock, now I craved it to be inside me.

Melinda moved her hands up to his stomach and chest continued bathing him. She teased his nipples with her fingers and I saw his cock twitch again.

He looked so sexy and I wanted him so badly, but today it was what he wanted and when. It was only about him.

When we finished his bath, we dried him off with a large, white, soft towel. He was breathing heavily, but enjoying all the attention. We helped him into his robe and led him to the kitchen. He had two completely naked girls preparing his breakfast while he watched.

We served him his bacon, eggs, toast and orange juice, making sure he was happy with his meal. When he finished eating, it was time for his full body message.

We returned to the bedroom where he removed his robe and lay on his stomach. Melinda took the warm oil and applied it to his neck and back while I messaged his ass and legs. Tenderly, I opened his ass cheeks and put my tongue inside his asshole, licking and teasing it. Liu was in his glory as his upper body was being relaxed and his lower body was being stimulated. I tongue fucked his ass and he moaned in delight. Melinda and I then switched places and she licked his ass while I messaged his back and neck. This was going on for several hours and Liu had no complaints.

“Turn over,” Melinda said.

Liu gladly rolled on to his back, showing us that beautiful erection again.

Succubus_Dolly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Succubus_Dolly

This time, we gave him frontal message. I had the honor of messaging his cock and balls while Melinda took his neck and chest. I loved messaging his balls and I loved hearing him moan.

“One of you, ride my cock, please!” he asked.

I straddled his cock and guided it inside me.

“Let me do all the work,” I said as I pressed my body down on his hardness. I could feel him so deep in my pussy as I moved up and down on his dick.

“Are you happy?” Melinda asked him as she messaged his neck.

“Fuck yeah, wouldn’t you be!” he said with a smile.

Liu reached for my tits as I rode his dick.

“You want me to go faster or slower?” I asked.

“Faster, fuck it faster!” he said.

I bounced faster for him.

“Oh God!” I moaned as he watched me ride his hot cock.

“That’s it baby, fuck it, fuck it good!” he said.

His wish was my command as I bounced on his cock as hard as I could.

He grabbed my hips and held me in place as he shot his load inside me.

“Oh yes!!!” I screamed in delight as I saw his cum dripping out of my pussy. Melinda was French kissing him as he came.

Liu looked tired, but managed a smile as I got off his cock. I licked his cock completely clean as Melinda covered him with a blanket.

“Rest up,” she said to him. Lunch will be in about an hour.

After we served him lunch, he sat on the recliner, his feet up, watching some of his favorite shows on the DVR. He spent the afternoon drinking his beer and smoking his Marlboros as we waited on him.

At five pm, we fed him dinner and desert.

“Girls, this has been great. Thank you, I loved the pampering,” it said humbly.

“Who said it was over?” I asked.

“You mean there’s more?” he asked surprised.

“Oh yeah, A LOT more,” Melinda assured him.

_____________________________________________________________________

At about 8pm, Liu was flipping channels on the remote.

“Over 150 channels and nothing to watch,” he complained aloud.

“We have some entertainment for you,” Melinda said.

“We’ll give you something to watch,” I added.

Liu sat down with a huge grin on his face and Melinda and I started making out.

“Oh yeah…hot…lesbian…sex,” he said

Melinda and I grabbed each other’s breasts and started kissing each other with a fiery passion. We rubbed each other pussies hard as we tongue-fucked each other’s mouths. Liu watched in amusement as Melinda and I started rolling on the floor, covering our hot, naked bodies in kisses. We rolled ourselves into a “69” position and licked each other’s pussies for his enjoyment.

I straddled Melinda’s face as I licked her right in front of him, making sure he could see my tongue tease her engorged clit. Liu watched as he rubbed his hands together with a massive smile on his face.

“Lickin’ da pussy!” he said playfully.

“Oh yeah girls that’s it, keep going, keep going!”

Melinda and I were both moaning as we ate each other’s pussies. Our moans whimpers were getting louder. I felt my pussy pound from her hot tongue, I couldn’t hold it any more. I had to cum. I looked up at him as I orgasmed.

I put my tongue back on Melinda’s clit, holding her pussy lips open for his view. I licked her and put my tongue inside her before licking her again. I did this repeatedly until she came, her pussy juice dripping from her hot cunt. I licked it up and scooped out the rest with my fingers and licked it off

“Oh fuck yeah!” Liu exclaimed.

He took off his robe, showing his now massive erection.

“On the couch, I want to fuck the both of you!” he said.

Melinda and I kneeled on the seat of the couch, our legs spread and asses out so he could fuck us any way he wanted to.

He fucked her first while I watched. I rubbed my pussy as she moaned in pleasure. Liu was thrusting her hard, giving Melinda all she could take. He gave her a few hard spanks on the ass before fucking me.

“Oh yes!” I said gratefully as I felt his cock glide inside me. My tits bounced against the couch as he fucked me hard. I felt his drops of sweat hit my body. I was ready to cum again.

I tightened my pussy around his cock and Liu gasped. He pumped me a few more times before he grunted, “oh yeah, that’s it!”

Again, my pussy filled with his cum. He jerked it on my back a few more times.

The three of us kissed as both Liu and Melinda licked his cum out of my pussy. The three of us shared his semen. A night of passion, completed.

We went upstairs to bed, the three of us in an embrace. Liu drifted off to sleep quickly and I kissed his forehead.

“We have to do this again,” I said to Melinda.

“We will and very soon,” she said.

Published 
Written by Sandrine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments