Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Let's Go To The Bahamas Pt. 1

"Not your ordinary business trip."

17
6 Comments 6
8.7k Views 8.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
“Excuse me, I’m sorry, my seat seems to be the window seat,” I say.

You look up into my eyes and your mouth drops open. I smile at you and scoot over your legs to sit beside you. You look at me and say, “How did you…why are you here?”

I say, “Well, you told me you didn’t want to go to this convention by yourself and I thought I’d tag along for kicks.”

You say, “But how did you manage…”

I laugh and say, “Friend of a friend. Now, are you complaining or shall we enjoy the next week?” I grin at you and slide my hand over your thigh.

I feel your body twitch and you say, “Oh, I think we’ll enjoy it.”

Two weeks ago you had told me you were dreading this trip, even though it was a trip to the Bahamas. Granted, it’s supposed to be for work, but I figured I’d try to make it a bit more entertaining for you. Luckily I had a friend at the airline who owed me a favor.

Now, as the stewardess is giving the usual safety speech, I’m not paying a bit of attention. I’m focused on how to entertain you for the next 7 days. Once the stewardesses are done telling us what to do in the event of a crash, I snag their attention and say, “I’m sorry, could I get a blanket please? I always freeze when I fly.”

You shoot me a strange look, but you don’t say anything. The stewardess says, “I’ll get that for you. Anything else?”

I say, “Could I use the restroom before we take off?”

She says, “If you hurry. We should taxi out soon.”

I slip into the tiny cubicle of a bathroom and lift my skirt, removing my panties. When I get back to my seat, my blanket is there waiting for me. I sit down and fasten my seatbelt, then unfold the blanket.

The stewardess comes by and checks on us to make sure we’re buckled in. When she walks away, I pull my skirt up under the blanket and reach over to take your hand. I put it under the blanket and between my legs. When you feel my freshly shaven pussy that’s already moist, you look at me startled. I lean closer to you, spreading my legs further and say, “Surprise!”

You slip your fingers over my slit, rubbing me gently and you say, “You fucking tease you.”

I laugh and say, “I’m not teasing. You’re in control of this pussy for the next 7 days. I just thought I’d give you a warm up.”

You play with my pussy gently till the plane takes off. It’s a late night flight, so the lights are turned down low. I lay my head on your shoulder as you slide your middle finger inside me. I bite my lip and groan as you finger fuck me slowly. We turn the lights over our seat completely off and you turn your head to mine, covering my lips with yours. I suck your tongue into my mouth as your fingers move faster over my pussy.

When I cum, I bite the collar of your shirt to keep from crying out. The stewardess walks by us and leans over to whisper, asking if we need anything. I look up and the light behind her illuminates my flushed face. I smile at her and say, “I’m wonderful, but he may need something.”

She looks at you and you glance down at your crotch. She follows your gaze then stammers, “I’m sorry, I don’t…”

I say, “Not now, of course. If you’re interested, you can find us after we land.”

You take your hand out from under the blanket and slowly lick your fingers. She watches you and says, “You really shouldn’t be…”

I say, “Shh, it’s our secret.” I lean closer to her and whisper, “As good as his fingers are, his lips and tongue are amazing.”

She doesn’t know what to say so she walks away. I look at you and you say, “You’re a naughty girl.”

I smile and say, “You love me that way and you know it. Think she’ll play with us later?”

You watch her and say, “I don’t know. She seemed spooked, but she didn’t tell anyone what we were doing.”

I say, “Of course she didn’t. Her pussy is probably so wet she’ll have to go into the bathroom and get off soon.” Sure enough, we see her go into the restroom. I can’t help but giggle and say, “I told you so.”

You look at me and say, “Even if she doesn’t play with us, it was worth it to know what she’s doing right now.”

I slide my blanket over till it’s covering us both and undo your pants. You lean back as I take out your cock and begin stroking it. I lean closer to you and say “Open your newspaper when you’re ready to cum.”

You say, “Are you fucking crazy? I’m not cumming on this plane. It will get everywhere.”

I lick my lips and say, “Oh no it won’t.”

In the dim light, you see the movement of my tongue and I can feel your cock swelling in my hand. You open your paper and block everyone’s view while I duck my head under the blanket and clamp my lips over your cock. You flip on the overhead light to make it look like you’re reading as I swallow your cock.

When it’s in my throat, I massage your balls and you jerk, cumming hard, just the way I knew you would. I make sure you’re all clean, then come back out from under the blanket. I grab a couple of tissues and wipe my face as you’re saying, “Fuck Baby, that was awesome.”

I smile and say, “Yes it was. Now remember it, cause when we get to where we can, I want you to eat my pussy.” I flip the light off and lean over, whispering in your ear. I say, “I want to cum all over you face Baby. I want to lick my flavor from your lips.” When you groan, I continue, saying, “Then I want to fuck you. I want your cock so deep in my pussy I can feel it in my throat. I want you to fuck me hard, you know how I like it.”

You turn your head and capture my lips with yours. We’re deep into our kiss when we hear the stewardess say, “I’m so sorry, we’re almost ready to land.”

We break our kiss and look up at her. She seems a bit uncomfortable, so I say, “Thanks. We didn’t mean to embarrass you. It’s just been a while.”

She clears her throat and says, “No, not at all. It’s quite all right.”

You take out a business card and write some information on the back of it. You say, “This is my cell and where we’re staying. If you want to join us one evening, please, feel free. We enjoy the company of a sexy woman.”

I thought she was going to refuse the card, but she slides it into her pocket and walks away. We continue our kisses as the plane lands. As it rolls to a stop your fingers are once again pushed deep inside me.

We sit while the others on the plane disembark. The stewardess we were teasing comes up the aisle just as I’m cumming. I see her and push the blanket down so she can see what you’re doing to me. She stands and watches. When you pull your hand from my pussy, I capture it and slowly lick one of your fingers.

I look at her and say, “Could you help me with my seatbelt?”

She leans over you and as she’s ‘helping’ me, you trace her lips with one of your cum covered fingers. She jerks away in shock, but I watch her lick her lips and I know we almost have her hooked.

As we exit the plane, I say, “I hope to see you soon. If not, thanks for not telling on us.” As we walk away from her, you pull up the back of my skirt, giving her a glimpse of my ass. She watches you smack it and I jump before you let it fall again.

Once we have our luggage and are in the cab, I’m all over you. I straddle your lap and I’m kissing you deeply. I know the driver is trying to watch and so do you, so once again, you pull up my skirt. He can see you massaging my ass and we both here him say, “FUCK!”

I giggle against your lips and we continue teasing him until he pulls up to the hotel. After you pay him, we get our luggage and go inside to check in. Once in your room, you push me against the wall and say, “You fucking little tease, I want that pussy NOW!”

I grin and shove my skirt down, ripping my sweater over my head.

LoveAmisha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveAmisha

You make quick work of my bra then sit me on the edge of the dresser and kneel between my legs. You push them wide apart and say, “There’s that sweet cunt,” before you lean in and lick my slit.

I moan and grab your head and you don’t deny me. You bury your face in my pussy, lapping at my pussy lips and biting my clit. I moan, “That’s it baby. Eat that pussy.”

I hold your head tight against me, trying to grind my pussy all over your face. You manage to work to of your fingers into my slit and you shove them in hard. I scream, “Yes baby, finger fuck me good. Get me ready for that cock!”

You keep pummeling my pussy with your fingers as your lips and tongue do a number on my clit. I scream, I’m going to cum baby and you pull your fingers out, locking your lips over my pussy and sucking hard. The vacuum action of your mouth rocks my body into spasms and I cum so hard, I almost pass out.

Before my body stops shaking, you stand and strip off your clothes. You say, “Turn around Baby.” I slide off the dresser and present my ass to you. I lean over and you rub the tip of your swollen cock over my pussy lips before you shove it in with one thrust. I moan as you say, “That’s my pussy,” as you start pounding me hard.

You hold me hips, slamming me, your balls hitting my clit. I groan and say, “That’s it. Fuck me hard. Fuck that pussy so hard baby.”

You slide out of me and move to the bed. You lay back and say, “Ride my cock.” I waste no time in straddling your body and slipping my pussy down over your hard dick. You groan and say, “Ride that cock, Baby.”

I bounce up and down on you, faster and faster. You grunt and say, “Cum on my cock and I’ll let you suck it off. You know how you love the taste of your cum from my dick.”

I groan and say, “Oh fuck yes, Baby!” just before I cum hard on your cock. I spin around on the bed and lower my pussy to your face as once again I slide my lips over the tip of your cock. I don’t tease you this time. MY goal is to get your load of cum out of you now. I suck hard, playing with your balls as once again, you’re finger fucking my pussy and sucking me off. I feel your balls tighten and your cock swell and I deep throat you. I know you love cumming this way.

When the first spurt of your cum hit’s the back of my throat, my body convulses and once again, I’m cumming on your face. When your cock starts to soften, I crawl around on the bed to lick your face clean. You grab my head and pull me in for a deep, intense kiss, your tongue and mine battling for control. As I collapse beside you, you say, “Fuck Baby, that was insane. I hope our new friend comes because I know you. Your pussy is still ready for more, isn’t it?”

I smile at you and say, “You know it Baby. You’re the only person who turns me on like this. I wanna just keep cumming for you.” As I’m talking, my fingers dip between my legs.

You pull back from me and say, “You know I love it baby. Finger your pussy. Show me how you get off just for me.”

You move to sit between my feet and I spread my legs farther apart. I swirl my fingers over my soaking wet slit before sliding them inside. My other hand is teasing my clit as I finger myself. Every once in a while, I’ll take my hand from my pussy and lick it clean before starting again. I know this drives you wild too.

You know I’m close to cumming when someone knocks on the door. I didn’t hear it, I’m too far gone in my ecstasy. You go over to the door and look through the peephole. What you see surprises you. You open the door and say, “Please, come in.”

At the sound of your voice I open my eyes, and see our friend the stewardess standing there. When her eyes collide with mine, I cum so hard, I think my spine is going to snap.

When my body calms down, I look back over to you and her watching me. She slowly walks over to the bed and takes my hand, pulling it to her lips. She looks me straight in the eye and says, “I want another taste,” just before she sucks two of my fingers into her mouth.

I look at you and you smile at me. Our fun week just got a hell of a lot better. You look at her and say, “Just in time. I need to recharge and my girl here can go all night. Think maybe you can help her out?”

Smiling at him, she says, “I’m sure I can. I was SO glad you were on my flight. This layover was going to be boring. Now, I think I’m going to enjoy it.” She pulls the clip from her hair and shakes it loose.

I get up on my knees and attack the buttons of her shirt while you go behind her and unzip her skirt. She grabs my head and leans into me, kissing me deeply. You put your arms around her waist and suck on her neck as you watch my tongue dance with hers.

When her skirt and blouse are gone, you unhook her bra and push it down her arms. I lean down and suck one of her nipples into my mouth as my hand snakes between her legs, rubbing her pussy through her panties. She moans and says, “Don’t fucking tease me. You two drove me crazy on the plane.”

You say, “Baby, lay down for her.” I lay back and she positions her pussy over my face. I reach up and grab her thighs, pulling her down so I can eat her pussy. I feel you at the bottom of the bed. You grab my ankles and push my legs apart and say, “Eat her pussy too. Make her cum.”

She leans over and dives in, licking my pussy without abandon. I want to clamp my legs around her head, but you hold them apart, leaning in to watch her tongue lash at my pussy. She shoves two fingers into my cunt and starts fucking me with them, using her other hand to flick at my clit as she looks up to you. You lean forward and kiss her deeply, drinking the taste of my pussy from her lips.

Pulling back, you say, “Let her cum on your face. Get her juices all over you.”

She presses her face into my pussy and eats me like I’ve never been eaten before. Granted, she’s not as good as you, let’s face it, I’m spoiled to your tongue fucking me, but she’s so thorough, it’s blowing my mind.

I feel my body shivering and I attack her clit, wanting her to cum with me. She doesn’t disappoint. Her cum covers my face. I drink it in, licking her pussy of every drop I can.

When she moves off of me, I sit up and grab her face. We set to work cleaning each other’s face, taking turns kissing you to share the flavor. When we pull back, I say, “Baby, I want to watch you fuck her. Tell me how that pussy feels on your cock.”

She rolls over and says, “Nuh huh, I want him in my ass. Get the lube from my bag and there’s condoms too.”

I look at your face and it’s covered in sheer joy. I tried anal once and didn’t like it, so you never pushed me, but now she wants you to fuck her ass. I toss you the condom as I start lubing her tight little ring. I sit by her head and watch as you ever so slowly work the head of your cock in her ass.

Once it’s in, she moans and says, “That’s it, now fuck me hard.”

I watch you fucking her ass and it really gets me going. I sit on the head board and spread my legs, fingering my pussy again. She looks up and sees me and says, “No, bring it to me.”

I don’t want to move, I want to watch you fuck her ass so she leans forward, pulling you with her and once again buries her face in my cunt. I scream it feels so good. You move faster, watching her eating me. I see how much you’re enjoying fucking her ass. You pull your hand back and slap her ass. She jumps and shoves her fingers in me deeper. When I squeal, you do it again.

I’m fucking on fire as I cum again, squirting my juices all over her face.

Ripping her head from between my legs, she screams, “That’s it, you fucker. Here I cum.”

I crawl underneath her and let her cum squirt on me and in my mouth. I massage your balls and your plunge into her ass deeply and explode. We all collapse together on the bed. I cover your face with kisses, then she does the same. Looking at us both, she says, “WE need to do that again after a short nap. You lay between us as we doze off, my hand wrapped around your cock, hers cradling your balls.

Published 
Written by GreySessed128
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments