Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Liz Gets Gangbanged

"True story of Liz before we met, her most slutty moment"

26
9 Comments 9
51.8k Views 51.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Famous Story
Liz was blonde, nineteen, petite, extremely busty and attractive. She was quite shy, but because of her looks, men came at her from every direction. If she would have been a little more wise, she would have side stepped a number of these men, but being the gullable girl she was, the clever men always ended up getting in her knickers.

One Friday night she was out with her friend and a local sportsman came up to her with his friends and started chatting. He was well known and Liz was very flattered that he was paying her attention. He was not a big name, more locally known, but he was always in the newspapers for his winning exploits.

He was taking part in an event on the Sunday and he invited Liz to come along with her friend and he said they often had a small gathering after the event in the late afternoon, which she was welcome to attend. Liz gladly accepted the invitation, and promised to turn up on the day, to see him perform.

Liz went along on the Sunday with her friend Erica and she was flattered when she saw the guy and he actually thanked her for attending. She felt honoured that he had taken the time out of his busy day to talk to her, let alone thank her for coming.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day, so Liz wore a short skirt with one of her lacy silk thongs underneath and a tight t-shirt that showed her 34E's off a treat. Despite her having to stand most of the day, she wore high heels, as these accessories barely left her feet.

After the event Erica drove Liz over to the guys house where the party was, and there were about a dozen guys there, with just a few women, who appeared to be attached to a few of the guys there. The rest of the guys appeared to be alone.

Simon, the sports star, paid Liz plenty of attention, and when he didn't then there were plenty of other hunks in the room that would step in and take his place. These guys were all early thirties, very confident good looking guys. They had good jobs, plenty of money and Liz thought they were out of her league socially, and so she felt very important to be part of the group.

Then Erica wanted to leave. She felt uncomfortable as she had a boyfriend and these guys were all trying it on, so Erica thought it best they left.

Simon though caught hold of the conversation that Erica was having with Liz about leaving and he quickly suggested that Erica went home alone and he would ensure Liz was put in a taxi later so she would get home safely.

Liz was really enjoying the attention of this local star and his attentive friends. They had not made any uncomfortable moves towards her, and so after much persuasion by the guys, Liz agreed to stay around, just for a little while longer.

Should Liz have stayed or should she have gone with Erica? I suppose at the time she made the decision, she just thought it would be just another innocent drink with friendly company. What she didn't put in the equation was that the room was filled with men who wanted her, men who were willing to try anything to get her panties off. Liz didn't really grasp that part of the situation, she didn't really read it well. Perhaps Erica could see something that Liz didn't, but for sure events were about to unfold that Liz didn't really bargain for.

Erica leaving had removed the guys stumbling block. Liz's glass was topped up more regulally, and comments towards her became a little more suggestive. They saw Liz as an easier target now, so now Liz was alone, and the guys were going to try as best they could to get her knickers down. 

Simon was getting very touchy feely with Liz and Liz was not turning the attention away. Although she was a stunning young lady, she was still flattered that this successful guy was making a play for her.

Simon was ready to play his ace card. He invited Liz upstairs to see his medals from his sporting achievements. Liz really couldn't turn the offer down, as the party was centred around his winning exploits, so she felt obliged to go upstairs and take a look.

Liz went up the stairs first, with Simon right behind her. He couldn't resist saying "what a beautiful bottom you have Liz", followed by him carresing it as she walked slowly up each one of the stairs.

Liz wanted to stop him, but she just couldn't. He was feeling her up, and she just let it go on, knowing for the first time what the consequenses might be.

In the bedroom he showed Liz some of the cups he had won, then when he felt that Liz was comfortable, he said "now then Liz, isn't it now your turn to show me your wonderful cups".

Liz stood there motionless, Simon though realised that Liz would not resist, so cupped her gorgeous breasts, then slowly untucked her t-shirt from her skirt and went to pull it over her head.

Liz naturally raised her arms to help him, it was clear that Liz wouldn't now resist any of his advances, even though there was a party of people downstairs.

Her huge tits were now there in view for Simon, overflowing from her bra that was now the only obstacle between him and her.

Simon leant forward and kissed Liz, and at the same time reached round and unclasped her bra, then he slowly removed it and her huge boobs flowed out for Simons pleasure.

Everything then moved very quickly, Simon feasted on her breasts, while reaching under her skirt, moving her thong to one side and fingering her wet shaven pussy.

LovelyDhinusha
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LovelyDhinusha

Liz started to moan with pleasure, Simon knew she was his, so he unbuttoned his jeans with one hand, and placed Liz's hand on his hard cock. Liz naturally felt the outline of his cock, the cock she would soon be taking inside her.

Simon moved her back on the bed, and Liz obliged by opening her legs wide for him.

Simon moved his erect cock towards her pussy lips, and within seconds he was thrusting in and out of her wet pussy. Simon had won a competition today, but now he was fucking this blonde big titted beauty, his day could not get any better.

He then moved her onto all fours, and starting thrusting in and out of her from behind. Liz was ready to cum, she just needed to touch her clitty and she would be off, but as she did so the door opened and two of Simons friends came in.

Simon paused, then told his friends "I am not finished yet, I will give you a shout when I am done"

The guys left, and Simon turned Liz over again, fucked her more before pulling out and wanking hmself off over her huge rack, leaving his spunk dripping over her breasts.

With that, he kissed Liz and said "I hope you don't mind if some of my mates popped up to see you" and with that, he grabbed his clothes and left Liz alone in the room.

Liz just lay there, having enjoyed the moment, and she didn't really fully comprehend what Simon had said.

Within a minute or two, she heard footsteps rush up the stairs and two of Simon's friends had entered the room and there in front of them was a beautiful girl, skirt around her waist with spunk dripping off her tits. She didn't really have time to cover herself up.

She may well have got up and left, but for some reason only known to Liz, she just stayed there, stayed there with her pussy on show and her huge spunk covered rack for all to see. She didn't even offer any objection when the two chaps started undressing in front of her, knowing full well what she would soon be encountering.

Within seconds they were undressed, and Liz was wanking a cock in each hand, as they commented on her lovely spunk covered breasts.

She took it in turns to eagerly suck their cocks, and when they were hard and ready, they got her on all fours and spit roasted her. It didn't take long before the guy being sucked off came in her mouth, while the other guy continued to pound her from behind.

In total five of the othe guys and Simon were to fuck Liz that afternoon. In addition a few guys popped in just to get sucked off. Guys were walking in the room all the time, some just watched, some groped her breasts, some got a blow job, but some stayed and fucked her young pussy. As soon as they had fucked her, they were quickly replaced by another eager participant with a rock hard cock, ready to pleasure this beauty.

Liz did feel uncomfortable when one of the girls popped up with her boyfriend. They entered the room just to see what was going on and as they did Liz was being spit roasted. Liz had a mouth full of cock as she looked at the girl, and the look that she gave Liz was one of disgust as she turned and left the room.

Liz didn't say anything to the girl, she couldn't with the cock rammed in her mouth, but it was clear the girl was shocked to see this happening to such a young girl.

Liz loved it bearback, so she well and truly got plenty of spunk this particular afternoon. The five that had her, did her more than once, so she was well and truly spunked up by the time they had finished with her.

When they were done with her, they left her alone in the room and she had the uncomfortable situation of cleaning herself up, then walking downstairs back to the group. It was like a walk of shame, she could feel everybodies eyes on her as she came down the stairs, so she headed straight for the door.

Simon followed and arranged a taxi, and Liz then took the journey home, still with spunk in her young pussy and matted in her hair.

Liz was a slut without question, she loved men and during this period of her life she was getting loads of cock. She though was still very much in denial. She would say that she never went out looking for it, and these situations just happened, so she really didn't see herself as the slut she really was.
Published 
Written by RobJohnson
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments