Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lovers Part 2

"Exploring with his friend"

3
7 Comments 7
4.2k Views 4.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Continued:

Joe and I had the most amazing weekend. He and I confessed our love to one another and shared our fantasies about life, love and sex. I shared with him that I had always wanted to try a threesome with two men and he was bound and determined to make that a reality at some point for me.

During the weekend we also played with my toy. It's one that stimulates my pussy and clit at the same time, while he could have his way with my ass. I inserted the toy into my pussy on high so that my pussy and clit were taken to heights I had never been and all the while he was pumping my ass with his cock. This scene played out many times over the course of the two days.

Monday came before we knew it. We both have demanding jobs however promised one another that we would take at least two evenings a week (at best) to continue our erotic love we have come to know. Our workout routine became somewhat erotic in nature. Everyone at our gym knew that we belonged to one another and that we were both off limits. Our friends at the gym were happy for us both, happy that we had found one another and had fallen in love.

A couple of weeks later Joe asked how I felt about having his friend Matthew and his girlfriend for a BBQ and an evening swim. Matthew and Joe had been friends since college. While I liked Matthew a lot (he was as hot as Joe), I didn’t care so much for his girlfriend. Being the nice person that I am I agreed that it was a great idea. The evening started out okay until she got so nasty with Matthew and started a fight. Matthew being the nice guy tried to defuse the situation but there was no having it. She was leaving! I followed her outside and convinced her that driving was not an option.

“I could call our driver to take you home,” I said.

I was not about to convince her to stay, she was raining on all of our parade but I didn’t want her to drive either. She agreed and I waited with her until the car arrived. I thought to myself, she is not a nice person and felt badly for Matthew.

I returned to the house after about 20 minutes. The guys were in the pool already. I poured myself a glass of wine and waited for a few minutes. Finally I joined them sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water.

Joe swam over to me and asked, “Are you okay? Did you have our driver take her home?”

“Yes, she was in no position to drive,” I said

I looked over at Matthew and expressed how sorry I was for all of this.

“It’s okay I am used to it,” he said. 

“Come in and join us,” Joe said. 

“I will be right back, I am going to put my suit on,” I said.

In spite of the drama that had just unfolded I was feeling pretty good. The wine was kicking in and a sudden rush of erotic thoughts took control. I chose a rather skimpy bathing suit and wondered if it would be on for long. Thoughts of Joe and Matthew flowed through my mind. Matthew certainly couldn’t be getting anything from her let alone sex, I thought.

I came downstairs and found Joe in the kitchen.

“What are you doing baby? I asked.

“I thought I would open some more wine for us,” he said.

Pitching my nipples and kissing me, he said, “Why don’t you get in the pool, I’ll be right there.”

Matthew was deep in thought when I stepped into the pool.

SophiSmith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiSmith

He looked over at me and apologized again for the drama. I gave him a hug pressing my tone body to his and said, “It’s okay; we just want you to be happy Matthew.”

While holding our embrace for longer than I anticipated he replied, “I am now; being here with you both makes me happy.”

Joe poured us each a glass of wine and we toasted to our friendship. The evening air was warm as was the water; however my nipples were hard and erect. Joe noticed and reached down to play with one, then the other.

I stopped him and said, “Joe, this is hardly fair to Matthew.”

“Maybe Matthew would like to feel those nipples too,” he said. 

Matthew reached over and pinched my nipple while Joe worked the other. Joe removed my top exposing my small tits and very hard nipples. Their fingers were replaced with their tongues. Matthew continued licking and sucking one while Joe licked and sucked the other. I threw my head back and pushed my tits deeper into their mouths. My hands were rubbing their hard cocks under the water, each of them pushing closer to me.

Joe led me to the steps and stood behind me. Matthew sat on the steps in front of me; his cock was big and hard. Joe grabbed the strings on either side of my bottoms and pulled until the fell into the water.

“Bend over baby,” Joe instructed. “Lick Matthew’s cock, he has had a rough night darling.”

I took Matthews big cock in my mouth slowly, stroking it with my hands, tracing my tongue down his long hard cock until it was touching the back of my throat. Joe was behind me playing with my ass and wet pussy watching me suck his best friend’s big cock.

Matthew moaned and placed his hand on the back of my head, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth. I massaged his balls while I sucked him hard and fast. I gagged on his cock as he pushed deeper in and out of my mouth.

Suddenly Matthew yelled out , “I am cuming, oh, oh, oh fuck, this feels so fucking good.”

Finally he shot his load into the back of my throat. I swallowed all of it only allowing a little to drip out of the side of my mouth. I kissed him deeply letting him taste his cum, pushing my tongue down deeper into his mouth.

Freeing myself from our embrace, I leaned back onto Joe’s chest as he reached down to pinch my nipples and said, “That was so hot you naughty little girl.”

“Now it’s your turn,” I said.

I turned around allowing Matthew to play with my tight ass while I gave Joe the same treatment. Joe’s hand was on the back of head pushing his cock deeper and deeper. 

“She loves having her ass played with while being spanked.”

I pushed Joe deeper and deeper while Matthew fingered my pussy and spanked one cheek then the other ever so gently.

“Do you like this baby?” “Do you like what we are doing to you?” Joe asked.

“Yes, yes I do, finger my pussy and ass Matthew now."

I could feel that Joe was ready, I sucked harder and pushed his cock deeper and suddenly pulled him out of my mouth screamed

“Oh, I am cuming. Oh yes! Oh my god, yes don’t stop Matthew, fuck my ass and pussy.”

Joe was standing before me shot his load down my neck and then my hard nipples. I fell into Joe, pressing onto his chest and he held me.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Sassyandsexy85224
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments