Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lucky Roommate

"Sarah gets to experience the perks of having roommates"

99
16 Comments 16
8.7k Views 8.7k
8.1k words 8.1k words

I have four male roommates.

I love it. I have this need to feel like “one of the guys” - I want to feel that camaraderie, the jokes, the horseplay.  At first, they were all careful around me.  No pornos on the tv.  No weed puns. The one time I happened to be inside Jack’s room to ask about the mail, he literally jumped up from his bed to go stand in front of a nudie poster on his wall to block it from view, and the next time I peeked in, the poster was gone.

But I was patient. 

Then, one night, I popped Zack and Miri Make a Porno on the big screen in the living room.  One by one, all four of them were drawn out of their bedrooms by the sounds of my laughter, and they stayed as the movie caught their attention. 

“Aw, dude, here is my absolute favorite line, “ I said, pointing at the TV. “Everyone wants to watch shit while they take a shit”.

And that was it.  Thirty minutes into the movie, three of the guys hung out on the sofas, Guillermo was plopped on the bean bag, and everyone was joining in on the jokes.  

I hopped up while they were engrossed to get some popcorn going in the microwave, and when I returned we passed the bowl around without looking at each other and started throwing popcorn at the screen, yelling things and making catcalls.  It was amazing.

After that night, I started seeing more untucked shirts, shoes left out in the hall, and my personal favorite - male bodies wearing boxers and nothing else.

One day, I put a whiteboard up on the fridge, for the express purpose of drawing a dick on it, complete with hairy balls and cum shooting out the top.

I was seated at the kitchen table when Alex walked in and saw it, and he groaned, “Fucking Noah, I’m gonna kill him.”

Alex is Noah’s older brother, so he often beat up on him but still seemed to feel responsible for him.  Alex grabbed a paper towel and reached out to wipe the board clean when I jumped in -

“Naw, man, why would you want to erase my beautiful art?  Isn’t it glorious?”

“You did this?” A small nervous smile wormed its way onto his face.

“Of course, who doesn’t want a dick in the face when they’re having breakfast?”

Alex’s smile turned into a reluctant grin and he nodded his head with a “right on” before grabbing the marker and adding more pubes.

“Nice, Alex, just the right touch”

I was always a casual girl.  Lots of sweatshirts and pajama pants.  But damn it, I was horny one night, and the only thing I could think of to do was to get dressed up to go to a bar.

So I showered, straightened my hair, and sat naked on my bed with a mirror, putting my makeup on.  Lots of dark eye shadow and the brightest red lipstick I had. I stared at my closet, sliding one outfit after another halfway out and then shoving it back in before landing on a plunge dress with a neckline to show off my tits.  

I grabbed my lacy plunge bra - the one that cost me 130 bucks - to go with the lacy dress, and slid on a thong while muttering “for good luck” to myself.

It turned me on, putting on the sexy clothes.  And when I finally saw the whole picture, complete with platform heels, in front of my full-length mirror, I let out a “damn, girl” and giggled.

A knock sounded at my door and Noah called out, “Yo Sarah, you got a girlfriend now? Jack wants to know.”

“Ha, nope. You all just wish I was gay so I’d bring hot chicks around the house,” I yelled back.

“Damn right!” I heard Jack from the living room.

I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone and keys, and took a deep breath before opening the door of my room to where Noah was standing. He was facing away from me towards the living room, talking to Jack, and Guillermo was in the kitchen of the open floor plan, busy shoveling pasta in his face, so Jack was the first one who saw me.

He stared.  Just stopped mid-sentence.  I felt a blush turning my cheeks hot, pleased but embarrassed.  

Noah asked him, “What?” before turning to see what he was looking at - me.

“Whoa,” Noah said, joining in on the staring contest.

That got Guillermo’s attention away from his food.  His fork dropped to the table with a clank and he said nothing as he looked at me.

“What is it?” I heard Alex ask from the sofa that was concealed by the hallway corner. “What’s going on?” And he appeared from around the corner.

Jack spoke up while Alex stared at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

“Wow, okay, now we know who she was talking to.”

Alex seemed to snap at that, and he blurted out, “What the fuck is that?” He waved at the air in front of me.

“Um, a dress?” I half smiled.  Then I figured out his expression, because it got darker - he was pissed.  

“You–” he started, then clenched his fists.  Everyone else started picking up on his energy, looking nervously between Alex and me.

“What the fuck, man?” I said quietly to him.

Alex glanced around at the guys watching him, then came up to me, took hold of my arm, and guided me back into my bedroom, shutting the door behind us. Letting go, he stood two feet in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest, clearly angry.

I crossed my arms in front of me to mirror him, felt how they pushed my boobs up even more, and let them drop to my sides again.

“What are you doing wearing that?” Alex finally said.

“I’m going out.”

“Where?”

“I don’t know, one of the bars.”

“You can’t do that.”

“What? What’re you–”

“It’s not safe.”

“Whoa whoa whoa.” I put my hands up between us as he continued to glare at me. “What the fuck are you talking about, Alex? People do this all the time.”

“Not looking like… you can’t go out like that.  People will think you want - guys will… Men will take advantage of you.”

I shook my head, not quite believing what I was hearing.  “Um, that’s kind of the point.”

“What? No, you don’t…”

“I don’t what?”

“You don’t want that.”

“Um, yeah. I do.  I know what I want, and this is exactly the way people go about doing it.”

“But you don’t – you can’t –”

“Alex.” My voice started to rise as my patience wore thin.  “I don’t know what you are even upset about; this is a very normal activity for someone my age.  Besides,” I went on, getting more riled up, “you don’t get to judge me.  You are not my father or my brother.  I’m an adult woman with needs. I put on a dress.  I’m going to a bar.  I’m going to find someone I hit it off with, and I’m going to get laid. That’s the plan, whether you like it or not.”

His arms finally released from in front of his chest.  “You don’t need to go to a bar.”

“Oh yeah?  Where else am I going to find someone who is attracted to me, the library?”

“You don’t need to go anywhere for that.”

“Oh my god, Alex, this is going in circles.  I get to decide what I need, not you.”

He raised a single eyebrow at me, pressed his lips together, and didn’t respond.  I opened my mouth and was about to continue on in my rant when I actually processed what he had said.

“Wait… wait, um, are you– are you saying that I don’t need to get laid? Or are you saying…” I tried swallowing but my mouth had gone dry.  “...that I can find someone who is attracted to me here? In this apartment?”

“I don’t think any of us want you going out to some sketchy bar and meeting up with some stranger.”

“Oh yeah? You really think one of the guys is going to do me this fabulous favor of railing me so I don’t have to do it with a stranger?”

One of his shoulders lifted in a shrug, shocking me to my toes.

“Okay fine, Alex, let’s find out.”  I yanked open the door to my bedroom and stated to the guys, who were still assembled about, “Okay, which one of you wants to fuck me?”

Guillermo, who had resumed eating, choked. Jack slapped his back absentmindedly while Noah’s mouth opened in a wordless O. 

I pressed on.  “Alex, ever the gentleman, has informed me that, in fact, I do not need to go to a bar to find someone who is willing to fuck me; I can do it right here.

“So which one of you is it, huh?  Jack?” I turned to him and his eyes grew wide. “You want to lay me open and finger me until I scream?” He said nothing but his cheeks had a faint tinge to them.  “Or is it you, Guillermo, who wants to push me against a wall and kiss me until we can’t breathe? Or Noah, you want me to spread my legs so you can see my wet pussy?” 

Having faced each one of them in turn, I finally turned back towards Alex.  “Or Alex.  You want me to kneel down in front of you, Alex?  Do you want me to peer up at you through my lashes, as I suck your cock into my hot mouth, layering my tongue over your hard skin until you cum and cum down my throat?”  I heard one of the guys behind me mutter “fuck” but I kept my eyes on Alex. 

He looked at me, and then he looked at the wall as his hand reached down and he…adjusted his pants.

“It kind of looks like maybe you do.”  I glanced around the room once more and saw that Noah had his hands clasped in front of his pelvis, trying to hide whatever he had going on. Jack had one hand on his neck, looking even more red-faced but not even bothering to hide his erection,  and Guillermo was conveniently situated behind the table, so I couldn’t tell anything, but his hands were nowhere in sight and definitely nowhere near his food.

“I–” Alex started, so I turned back to face him. His brows were drawn together, and he took a big breath. “I think…maybe it would be better if we went back in there,” he jerked his thumb towards my room. “And we can, uh, I can… um…help you out.  Alone.”

“Hell no!” Noah exclaimed.  “Dude you don’t get to be the only one who…”

Guillermo perked up and cut him off, “I’d be happy to help you out.”

Then Jack followed with, “Alex, I think we would all want to do that.”

I honestly was starting to lose my bravado a bit.  They all were into me?  How had I not known?  They had never made a pass, never asked me out, nothing.  They had become much more relaxed with me around, and I could still sense that chill vibe from the guys even under the growing tension.  But damn…all of them?

“I’m..” I started, trying to gather my thoughts. “I’m…shocked.  Honestly.  I thought…I never would have guessed…I mean…”

“Seriously?” Jack said. “Of course, Sarah. You’re totally hot.  I don’t think anyone wouldn’t want a piece, and after that bit of description you just gave us, I mean, I know I want that.”

Guillermo added, “Whenever I see you wear those short shorts, I go back to my room.  Wouldn’t want to be rude with my dick like that.  Damn just thinking of them…”

“You mean my pajama shorts?” I managed, surprised.

“Is that what they are?”

I nodded silently.

“Yeah, well, your ass—”

Noah cut him off.  “Yesterday after you went to bed, we were all agreeing how that top you were wearing made your tits look huge.  Everyone was agreeing, but this one here,” he pointed at Alex, “said that you were a danger to yourself, and it was a good thing you had us to protect you, but if any of us touched you he was going to kill us.”

Alex grumbled, “I still want to.”

“Yeah but then you went and told her one of us would fuck her?” Noah responded.

“Well, I didn’t say it quite like–”

Jack interrupted with, “How did you say it?

Alex explained, “I just said that if she wanted to find someone attracted to her she didn’t need to leave the apartment and put herself in danger.”

Noah responded, “LAME.”

I finally found my voice with, “Yeah Alex, it sounds more like everyone else is totally down for it.  It wouldn’t be fair for you to hog me all to yourself.”

“You don't know what I want to do with you,“ he let out.

“Oh yeah?” I dared him. “Then show me.”

Absolute silence for ten seconds.

“Fine.” Alex finally said.

I gaped at him. “Fine? Really?”

He nodded once and I felt my stomach dip.

I then noticed how my pussy had been getting fuller, stiffer and my clit was starting to pulse. I was turned on. And what Alex did next made the moisture already gathering in my pussy leak into the fabric of my pink thong.

He started giving instructions.

“Jack, clear off the table. Noah, go grab your blanket and some pillows. Guillermo, go get your climbing gear. And you-” he faced me- “get down on your knees, and don't say a word until I come back.”

At his words, I couldn't help but squeeze my legs together while my hands trembled slightly. Realizing I was still holding my things, I set them down on a side table, and slowly sank to the floor and kneeled in front of Alex. He said, “Good,” and turned to go to his room.

A few seconds later, the guys had done what he asked, and Alex himself had returned with a towel and what looked like baby oil.  

I waited silently, digging one of my heels surreptitiously between my legs.

“Is this okay?” Alex asked me quietly. 

I nodded quickly. It was more than okay.

“Good. Noah, put those on the table. And Sarah? Take your dress off.”

My dress had no zipper, just a clasp in the back. So I reached back and undid it, desperately watching each of their faces as I let it snag on my breasts before slithering to my waist.

Seeing it would be difficult for me to remove it completely from my position, Alex told me to stand up.

So I stood, and I did a little shimmy until the dress fell to the floor.

“Good girl,” Alex said softly.  I blushed and beamed. Jack said, “Beautiful,” and Noah turned around and said, “Wow” after he had finished spreading the blankets.

Alex moved to lay the towel on top of the blankets, then gestured for me to come forward.

I did, and when I approached the table he placed his hands on my waist (causing my pussy to squeeze), and lifted me to a seated position on the towel.

“Lay down, “ Alex said. So I scooched my butt further in and laid my head back on the pillowed end.  At this elevation, I was just the right height that his fly was a foot from my face. I licked my lips.  Guillermo saw the thirst in my eyes and said, “damn.”

“Will you remove this?” Alex asked, pointing to my bra.

I licked my lips again and nodded.  I turned to my side and unclipped my bra, slid it over my shoulders, and let it fall to the floor.  

There were several indrawn breaths and someone said “Oh my god, where have those been hiding.” 

I slid off my thong, too horny to be modest, and the guys were more than pleased.  “Fuck, love a shaved pussy,” Noah said.

After seeming to come back to himself, Alex had Guillermo come forward and tie me down, one hand or leg to each table leg, using the ropes from his kit. Each of his touches on my skin sent tingles from the spot where he touched.  And each knot he tied made my legs want to press together, which, once both of my legs had been tied down, I could no longer do.

Satisfied I wasn’t going anywhere, Alex continued his directions.

“Come on guys, let's get her ready. Hold out your hands.”

One by one, they each received a dollop of oil from him, and then he drizzled a bit over my belly, tickling me and making me shiver from the cold.

“Well, everyone? Pick a limb.” They shuffled around the table, Guillermo and Noah at my feet, Alex and Jack at my head.

They stood there for a moment while I shivered, trying to get a look at each of them.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Touch her.” Alex said.

The next second, I died.

I cannot describe the sensation, the sheer overload, of having your legs and arms all touched at the same time, with different pressure and strokes, different hand textures, different speeds. I let out an “oh” a lot louder than I intended, and almost sat up, but Alex forcefully pushed me back down, my breasts bouncing from the impact. I didn't know what to do, I just squirmed and wanted more, and less, and oh my god yes.

“Touch me,” I moaned, “touch me, everywhere…I need…”

A hand slicked over my nipple and my hips lifted of their own accord off the table. Someone, maybe Noah, pushed my hips down again, holding me still. Glancing down, I saw that it was indeed Noah’s hand, still pressed into my belly, just inches from where my thighs joined.  I was desperate.

“Oh my god, oh my god, I want…please…”

Before I knew what was happening, something was pressed into one of my hands.  My gaze shot up, and somehow I whimpered and yelled at the same time - Jack’s pants were down and his cock was being pressed into my palm. It was thick and tan, not too long, and already fully erect. Out of reflex, my fingers started stroking him, marveling at the soft skin of his cock.  

But the other men were still touching me.  

Someone fully grasped my breast and I shrieked, thrashing harder against Noah’s hand pressing me down.

It was Alex. He leaned over and sucked my nipple, and I panted so hard I thought I was going to pass out.  His tongue - oh my god, his tongue - flipped against my nipple, while Noah went ahead and pressed his mouth to my other tit.  

I was making so much noise, feeling both my nipples being sucked and flicked within the wet heat of the two brothers’ mouths….

I heard a zipper going down, and now Guillermo’s cock was out, his brown hand stroking himself lazily as he ran his fingers up and down my leg, closer and closer….

Vaguely I was aware that Jack was fully fucking my closed fist, when Alex was the first one to touch me between my legs. At that fleeting sensation, I jerked to a halt, every tendon held still, not moving an inch, not daring to breathe.  But his hand did not do what I wanted it to - it went back to my thigh and I groaned.

“Oh my god I’m losing my mind, please, please, fuck, please touch my clit.”

At that, Alex lightly smacked my breast.  “You don’t get to decide.  We do.  When we want to touch your clit, it will be because you have been a good girl and done as you are told.  Understand?”

My nipple stinging, I let out another whimper, and unable to put words together, I nodded my assent vigorously.

My whole body was slick by this point, my skin shiny under the glare of the kitchen light.

I became aware of another cock in my other hand.  Not even sure when that had happened, a quick peek showed me that it was Noah’s.  His was thinner and longer than Jack’s, but I squeezed my fingers around both of them equally, incredibly turned on seeing both of their faces hovering above me and tight with pleasure.

Then Alex appeared between the two of them. I leaned my head back to watch him while he finally undid his own pants.  His cock sprang free of his boxers and everything in me tightened.  

I was sure I was squeezing Jack and Noah too tightly, but as Alex linked his fingers through my hair and leaned my head back, all I could focus on was the underside of his cock as it touched my forehead, my nose…. I couldn’t help it, so I reached up with my tongue and licked his skin.

“Fuck, Sarah, yes, what a good girl.  Lean back…” I pushed my head back and his cock pressed into my mouth. “Yes, oh my god…yes, suck it… hold your lips tight, just like that.”

I did as he asked.  The taste of his skin shifting against my tongue drove me insane.  With no one left holding me down my hips were clear off the table at this point, the blood pounding in my ears and the moisture from my pussy leaking down my thighs.

Alex was gentle, but I wanted more, so I made a seal with my lips and sucked deep, trying to pull him in further.

“Oh my god, “ he groaned. “Shit, shit…” he pulled out, holding his cock stiffly with one hand, and leaned over me with his eyes closed.

I was so fucking turned on – and no one had even touched my clit yet, or fucked me.

“Noah, take over.  Fuck her mouth like the good little slut she is.”

Noah eased his cock out of my hand and Guillermo eagerly took his place. Alex moved to the foot of the table and started running his hands up my legs. Noah pulled open my jaw, leaned over the table, and started fucking my mouth, just like Alex instructed.  He was big and more rough, and I gagged on him.  He pulled out, and I grinned my biggest grin to show him how I didn’t mind, and opened my mouth wide for more.

TsshaneDollTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsshaneDollTS

“Fuck she feels good.  Open for me, open… gag on that fucking cock.  Take me all the way to your throat…yessss!”

“Shit, her hand is like silk.” I heard Guillermo say.

Then I felt Alex’s fingers graze my pussy. I desperately wanted to look, but Noah had my head pulled back, so I sucked as best as I could while my attention was focused on wanting, needing Alex’s fingers, needing everything.  He swirled the liquid that had been pouring from my vagina over my pussy lips, touching everywhere except my clit.

I gagged again, feeling my throat close around Noah, and tears formed in my eyes.  I tried thrusting with my head, as if that would move Alex’s fingers to my clit, but to no avail.  Then I felt the table shifting, and I knew that Alex was climbing over me. Noah pulled out and I gasped, yanking my head up so I could see what Alex was doing.

The look on Alex’s face was incredible.  So focused, masturbating with one hand, his other hand stroking me until his finger entered my body.  I squeezed my pussy around his finger, and he moaned.  Taking me by surprise, he dropped his cock, used both hands to spread my thighs apart, and laid his tongue on my clit.

“Fuck!! Oh my god oh my god, Alexxxx.” My eyes rolled back as he licked, putting pressure where I was already so sensitive. I felt every touch, every stroke, every breath.  My clit, so small, felt like it took up all of my body.  He put his finger back inside me, then two, and slowly fucked them into my pussy while he licked my clit.  Each thrust was so close, so close, but it was too gentle, too slow.  The teasing pressure was driving me crazy.  I wanted more, but Alex had forbidden me from making demands, so I was stuck just waiting for him to do more, only able to lie there and feel. I swore I could feel the taste buds on his tongue, that was how much I felt each slight twitch, each wet slide, each twirl of his tongue.

And then his mouth was gone.

“Jack, get on the table from your end.” Alex directed, as he took himself off the table but left one finger inside of me. Noah moved aside to let Jack push himself onto the table over me.

Figuring out what Alex wanted, Jack positioned his hips on either side of my head and eased his cock into my mouth, then leaned over to take over the attention on my clit.  The position allowed him to thrust deep, and his thick cock stretched my mouth even more than the other men had.  He hit the back of my throat just as his lips closed around my clit.

Unable to make a sound, I swallowed convulsively around his cock and squirmed, fully pressed into the table.  I felt the table creek slightly, and knew that Alex had climbed back on.  His hands slid under my ass, lifting me as much as the bindings would allow, and I felt his cock at the entrance to my pussy. A thrill ran through me at the contact.  

Jack stopped what he was doing for a moment, to allow Alex to enter my body, and my muscles started shaking as each inch pressed deeper, and deeper.  He made little movements to get further inside, and I felt him everywhere.

“OH MY GODDDDD YESSSSSSSS” I groaned, my voice getting higher in pitch with every movement.

Then his balls reached my ass.  Before I had time to even comprehend how full I felt, Jack had leaned back over me, and I don’t know how they managed it, but there was room for him to put his tongue back on my clit. And as Alex started fucking me in earnest, Jack put his cock back in my mouth and started actually sucking on my clit.  I felt the other two fucking my hands, and the pleasure coiled deep inside of my body. The suction on my clit was incredible.  All I could think was “wet” while my body responded helplessly.  

And then somehow the angle was just right, where Alex’s cock was shoving against my g-spot.  

As he increased his pace, each thrust hit the exact spot I needed, the one that sent goosebumps up my neck and behind my ears. I was foaming around Jack’s cock, squeezing around Alex, feeling Jack’s lips pulling on my clit.  I could feel an orgasm building.

I wanted to let them know, I wanted to tell them, but there was no way with my mouth stuffed with cock.  So I squeezed harder and harder, and Alex figured it out - “shit, I think she’s going to come, it’s so hard to fuck her.”

It started as my muscles grew stiff, and my mouth must have closed hard around Jack but I was hardly aware of it.  I vaguely felt that Alex could no longer fully fuck me because of how much my pussy must have clenched him.  But everything was focused on Jack’s mouth, and it became that stillness before the storm…

I grew tighter, and tighter, and tighter….until the orgasm fucking crashed.  It washed over me.  It filled my limbs, the contractions started, my pussy clenching and clenching, the pleasure reaching my toes. I bucked off the table, knocking into the bodies on top of me, jerked, and lost complete control. Each contraction was fiercer than the one before, and all I could think was that this orgasm was going on forever.  And it pulsed, and pulsed, and pulsed, on and on and on.  I knew I wasn’t doing what they wanted with my hands anymore, but all I could do was just feel.  

And the feeling was unbelievable, the pleasure spreading from my clit to my pussy to my legs. The moment went on and on, my eyes squeezed shut. I never wanted it to end.

Finally, the pulses eased, slowed, and stopped, and I released all my muscles.

I collapsed, feeling almost numb.  I vaguely became aware that someone, probably more than one, was stroking my arms, my legs, and my breasts, helping me come back to myself.

My arms and legs were untied, and I curled into a fetal position, drained and satisfied. 

I gradually became aware of my surroundings, and I lifted my head. To my extreme pleasure, I saw that all four of them were jerking off, watching me.  That was enough to make my tired pussy clench yet again and start to revive.

Alex commented, “Oh we are nowhere near done with you.  Noah, bring her to the couch.”

Noah put his arms under my back and knees and pulled me to his chest.  The feel of a naked chest under my fingers raised my heartbeat once again, and before he could drop me on the couch I closed my mouth over his nipple and sucked.

“Fuck! Fuck she–,” Noah stood with me over the couch, not moving while I swept my tongue around his nipple.

Jack said, “Noah, don’t hog her.”

Alex commanded, “Guillermo, lie back on the couch.” He did as Alex asked.

“And Noah, you have to put her down.  Don’t worry, you’ll get your turn.  I’m not letting her off that easy.”

Noah reluctantly handed me down to Guillermo’s arms, which closed around me to turn my body towards him and hold me in place on top of his body.  Where Noah was tall and lean, Guillermo was sturdy and warm.  I felt his cock digging into my leg, and my breasts pressed into his wide chest. His hands drifted upwards to squeeze them from the side. He started placing kisses on my neck, and I tilted my head to the other side, elongating the area and presenting my neck for him while I moaned.

Guillermo pulled his head back to look at me. “May I kiss you?” he asked in a soft voice. I nodded and he pressed his lips to mine.  I could feel how wet I was getting from the feel of his soft lips and then his moist tongue, entering my mouth in small thrusts.  I couldn’t help but mimic his movement with my hips, adjusting myself until my legs parted just over where his did, and I rubbed my clit shamelessly up and down his cock.  

My pussy was still dripping from my own orgasm, but the wetness of our tongues against each other and the feel of his cock against my clit caused even more moisture to start leaking from my body, adding to the oil still left on me and adding sweet slickness to the friction of my movements.

I almost forgot about the other guys, until Alex said, “Fuck her, Guillermo.  We want to see how well her pussy stretches.” 

Guillermo gently pulled his lips away from mine, hunger in his eyes. “You got it,” he responded, and he reached between us.

My eyes grew wide as I felt his fingers exploring my vulva, feeling for the entrance to my body. I tried to help by wiggling my hips but then Alex slapped my ass and said, “he knows what he’s doing Sarah.  Just let him fuck you.” 

My ass tingled from where he had slapped me and I tried to hold still as Guillermo’s fingers pressed into my pussy.  We stared into each other’s eyes, mesmerized and unfocused, as his cock gently replaced his fingers.

Alex was right.  My pussy was being fully stretched, as Guillermo slowly pressed his cock inside of me.  I felt my mouth fall open, unable to take in air as my body adjusted to him.  I reveled in the sensations of feeling full until he started thrusting, and then I kind of lost it.  I whimpered and my hands formed into fists on the couch on either side of him, my legs falling open further, but his own hips and body were so wide my knees didn’t even hit the fabric.  Only my feet and hands held me anchored, and my toes curled as he buried his cock in me, again and again, getting faster and harder. The concentration on his face turned me on even more.

Someone slapped my ass again, and I couldn’t be sure who it was since Guillermo’s arms were currently wrapped around me, holding me in place.  But it only made my pussy squeeze more.

“Fuck, Jack, do that again.” Guillermo groaned, answering that question for me. “She grips like a vice when you do that.”

Jack slapped both my ass cheeks in quick succession, and my pussy responded helplessly, gripping just as Guillermo said.

I couldn’t see what was happening, but I knew something was up when his eyes left mine and followed someone out of my view.  A second later, I felt cool liquid on my ass, followed by someone’s palm spreading it lazily.

“Hold up for a sec, “ Alex said, so I knew it was him.  Guillermo stilled, and that was when I realized what Alex’s intentions were.  I felt a single fingertip glide the oil between my ass cheeks and graze my asshole.

I whimpered.  Loudly.

“Is this all right, Sarah?” I nodded my head quickly, even though I was looking at Guillermo when I did it.

“Oh, what a good girl she is.  Look at this, guys.” Alex said.

His finger pushed into my hole. I didn’t think my pussy could go any tighter, but the pressure in my ass made me squeeze tight enough that Guillermo let out a “Fuck, fuck you feel good on my cock.  Squeeze me like that.”

“What a pretty little asshole,” I heard Noah say in response to Alex’s comment. 

“Isn’t it?” Alex responded, almost proudly.

“God damn.” Jack contributed helpfully.

Alex pushed his finger deeper, and the sensation was so good I closed my eyes in concentration.  “Haha, “ Alex murmured. “Guillermo’s making this pretty difficult.  But I think we can manage.” He put another finger inside and gently thrust into my anus, and the slight burn was exactly what I needed.

“You like that asshole, Noah?” Alex asked.

“Oh my god, yes.”

Alex withdrew his fingers and I let out an unintelligible protest.

“Then do what you do best and fuck it.”

I shut up real quick at that.

I couldn’t think straight.  Guillermo had started fucking me again after Alex pulled back, but he stopped once more as I felt the couch depress behind us. 

The suspense, not being able to see what was happening, drove me crazy. 

After what felt like an eternity, I felt him. I felt Noah’s dick digging into my asshole, attempting to enter my body.  I didn’t think he had gotten very far when the feeling of Guillermo stuffed in my pussy and the tip of Noah’s cock invading my ass made me see stars. I felt like my asshole and pussy and clit were just one mess of sensation, and I could hear myself moaning, “Yes, yes yes!”

But I hadn’t seen anything yet, because Noah didn’t take it easy - he kept penetrating relentlessly until he closed that final inch and was inside of me as far as my body would allow.

I could do nothing.  I couldn’t move, couldn’t think.  Nonsensical words flitted through my brain, trying to make sense of what I was feeling, but it was so incredible and all-encompassing I could come up with nothing.

I was impaled.

On two cocks.

I was fully and completely stuck where I was, locked between the two of them.  All I was was a receptacle for dick.  My body was made for fucking, for spearing, for claiming.  I felt a sense of peace completely at odds with the current situation, a firm knowledge that I was exactly where I was supposed to be, exactly in the moment when I was supposed to be there.

And when they started moving, I couldn’t help it.  I screamed.

The burn, the pull, the press, and the stretch…it was unlike anything I had ever experienced.  One second it was too much, the next it was perfect. The pain, the pleasure, the fullness, hit me at random intervals. My entire body started shaking uncontrollably.  And I couldn’t stop screaming.

“Shut her up,” Alex said. “She’ll wake all the neighbors.”

A hand clapped over my mouth, but Alex said, “No not like that… Jack, get in there.”

I didn’t think I could be even more stimulated, but Jack did what Alex said. He pried open my mouth, stuck a finger in there –to, I don’t know, test out the temperature?– and then pushed his cock down my throat.

I cried.

I honest-to-god started bawling, tears streaming down my face, my nose probably getting all gross, saliva, and who knows what else falling from my cheeks as Jack fucked my face.

Jack fucked me.

Noah fucked me.

And Guillermo fucked me.

Three fucking cocks, three men, spit roasting and pleasuring my body.  Not forcing me to make choices or put on a show.  Just using me.  And I loved every fucking second of it.

I must have loved it even more than I realized, because Noah said, “fuck, I think she is coming again.”  And I realized with shock that I was.  It was harder to tell when I was stretched so much, but there was no mistaking the waves of pleasure pounding through me.  It pulsed in a steady stream, more gentle than my previous one, but lasting longer.  That along with Jack blocking my airway was making me lightheaded.  But there was no rest period after this orgasm.  The fucking and piercing of my body continued, the pressure leaving me nowhere to go, nowhere to recover.  All I could do was just lie there and feel what was happening.  Pulses came and went, pleasure ebbing and flowing but never-ending.

“Sarah, you are the most beautiful, perfect little slut I have ever seen, “ I heard Alex say.  “Of course we will take care of you.  You belong to us.  And we will never let you go unfucked.”

I couldn’t respond, due to the current fucking that he was referring to.

“And because you have been so good, you deserve to have all of us.  You deserve for us to pleasure your body.  And because you have pleased me and done as you were told, I shall give you exactly what you want.”

I couldn’t think what else he could possibly do… and then he said, “Noah, make room.”

There was no way.  It wasn’t possible.  Was it? No, he couldn’t really… he couldn’t expect…that just wasn’t physically possible, I was sure of it.

Figuring out what he wanted, the other guys held still. Jack pulled out of my mouth so I could gasp for air, which I pulled in lungfuls of as my tired neck drooped and my head fell to the side of Guillermo’s face.

Noah angled himself further above me, his feet on the couch on either side of Guillermo, and I felt the weight of a third body on the couch moments before I felt excruciating pressure on my asshole, adding even more alongside Noah’s cock.

I never thought I would want to feel pain so badly, but I did.  I didn’t know what would happen, but I needed to find out.  I was drooling, dazed…and the pain was so good as Alex squeezed his cock with force alongside his brother’s into my ass.

I heard the quietest voice coming from my throat, hoarse and weak. “Give me everything.” I said. “I want you all.”

A round of “fuck”s was the response to my pronouncement, and I smiled to myself.

Alex couldn’t fully embed himself between the thickness of Guillermo in my pussy making my asshole tighter and Noah already taking up room in my ass, but he managed to get it to a point where they were truly all fucking me.  All three of them.  And then, Jack was pulling my head back up by my hair again, his hand was holding my jaw open and my breath was cut off once again by his dick.

I was complete.  Four cocks.  Two in my ass, one in my pussy, one in my mouth.  If I had died then, I would have died a very happy woman.

I would forever remember this moment, the pleasure of being absolutely completely full.  No more hungry pussy, no more salivation, no empty ass.  Full. To the brim.  Stapled between the bodies of four men who had shown they wanted nothing more than to fuck me senseless.  

Which they had done.

“Fuck, Sarah, you are going to make me cum.” Jack said.  I clamped my lips down on him. 

“Fuck, I don’t want to make you…” I glared at him from under my lashes, daring him to pull out.

Then I felt it on my tongue.  His cock twitched on its own, and then I felt his cum squirting out.  I could barely hold my mouth closed, so some of it went to my throat, and some of it leaked out around his cock, and he groaned loudly.  “Fuck, take it…fuck…”

Tasting his cum, the unique blend of chlorine and salt and skin, and feeling my g-spot so thoroughly destroyed, sent me over the edge yet again.

And the rhythms of my pussy cumming must have affected the remaining men as well because Guillermo said, “Oh my god Sarah, cum baby…fuck, I’m going to…” and he came while I was still feeling the shivers of my orgasm running up my spine.  The contractions of my asshole pushed Noah and Alex’s completely out, and the sudden emptiness along with the easing of my orgasm was an astonishing relief.

“Oh my god, how hot is that, shit, Alex, get the fuck away…” I felt evidence of Noah’s orgasm all up my back as he must have jerked off over me, painting my skin with his cum.

“Fuckkkkkkkkkk,” Noah moaned, and slapped his cock against my ass, letting the last dribble sluice down my skin.

I peeked back at them from under my exhausted eyelids and saw that Alex was standing next to us, his hands at his sides, his cock standing proud and jutting out from his hips.

“Alex–” I reached out a hand towards him, wanting to touch him. He came within reach.  I managed to slip out from between Guillermo and Noah and collapse to the carpet.  With my last strength, I went on my knees before him, and implored him, “Alex, fuck me - fuck my face, cum on me.”

“Whatever the lady wants.” He grinned.  But instead of pushing his cock into my mouth, he picked me up, surprising me.  And then - I have no clue how he had the strength for this, he flipped me upside down and did some kind of standing 69 magic, his tongue sucking everything out of my sensitive clit.

I desperately found his cock with my hands and dragged it into my mouth, gagged on it, giving him everything I had, but feeling every stroke of his tongue at the same time…

I couldn’t believe it, but yet another orgasm was building deep in my bones.  I became desperate for his cum, and my head became wild and unsteady, saliva and tears dripping into my hair, his balls slapping my forehead as I sucked him with my mouth.  

When he started thrusting his hips into me and fucking my mouth, making my movements unnecessary, I couldn’t hold on anymore.  I tried so hard, I squeezed my pussy, trying not to cum.

And then, the moment I was waiting for.  Alex made the sexiest, most animalistic sound I had ever heard from him, and jerked his hips forcefully.  

At the first jet, I came hard.  

His tongue touching my clit, his cum spraying into my mouth, the whole experience of the evening, came colliding together into a pounding, soaring orgasm that sent me reeling, shaking so much in Alex’s arms that he had to drop us to the floor while he continued to suck hard, and I shook as every. single. contraction. drew me further into myself, less aware of my surroundings, just focused on the insane pleasure and the feeling of the muscles in my pussy contracting and releasing, over and over again.

My body continued shaking even as the pulses died down, and I couldn’t seem to stop the tremors.

“Whoa, whoa, Sarah, here…” Alex drew me to him and held me tight.  “Please, don’t cry.” 

I didn’t realize I was until he said it.  The other guys drew close to us on the floor, patting my back, and stroking my hair.  The gentle touches made me cry even harder.  My body and my brain were so confused, unable to process everything that had just happened.  Pleasure was still rendering me dumb.  But the arms that held me helped.

After several moments, my sniffles died down, and I was finally able to look up at Alex, and at the other guys around us. They smiled back at me, and I knew - I was the luckiest fucking woman in the world.

Published 
Written by MsEllyJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments