Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lust in a cold climate

"Cumming of age in Scotland"

7
1 Comment 1
11.4k Views 11.4k
590 words 590 words
It was just before my 17th birthday when I met Paul (my future husband) while he was out walking with my cousin Alan in our local park. They were both 5 years older than me. I was physically well developed and quite aware the effect my body had on the opposite sex. I must admit I was secretly thrilled (and still am) when men and boys ogled me and would (and still do) flaunt myself to them quite shamelessly.

The evening I first met Paul we kissed and intimately fondled each other while Allan watched. When Paul freed my breasts he invited Alan to join him in playing with them. I must admit, at that stage, I became nervous and slightly frightened. However, once both men were sucking on my nipples and squeezing my boobs the feeling of power I had over them, coupled with an intense tingling pleasure between my legs became quite overwhelming.

After a short while they excitedly got their erections out and told me to play with them. I’d overcome any nervousness by then and willingly took hold of one in each hand. My first attempts at masturbating them were rather clumsy I must admit! I became hugely excited and very giggly when they climaxed over my breasts within seconds of each other.

The above took place in one of the park shelters and, what added greatly to the excitement for me, was we could quite easily have been caught. After I’d pleasured them they walked me home and I kissed each of them goodnight. However, what had taken place earlier had left me curiously unfulfilled and, laid in bed that night, my fingers strayed to my moist sex…

Several days later, on my 17th birthday, Paul told me that he and Allan wanted to give me a special present and asked me to meet them in the park shelter where I’d initially masturbated them.

VanesaVargas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VanesaVargas



When I arrived they were already there. I had a very good idea what sort of present I’d be receiving and had cheekily decided to make my present to them easier to unwrap by not wearing bra or panties. After letting them play with my titties I then started to masturbate them. Tentatively I decided to take Paul’s erection in my mouth. It was warm, hard but yielding, and tasted pleasantly salty.

Sitting on the bench with Allan and Paul kneeling either side of me I then took Allan in my mouth. Suddenly, I felt Paul parting my legs. He gasped when he saw I wasn’t wearing panties . Climbing between my open legs Paul swiftly made me an ex-virgin as I greedily sucked on my cousins cock. Without conscious thought I instinctively contracted my vaginal muscles around Paul’s cock as I felt it twitch and jerk. He grunted almost animal like as his seed pumped deep inside me. Kissing me gently he withdrew and casually invited Alan to mount me, who then made sure my virginity didn’t return. Being young men, they were soon ready to go again. After Allan had climaxed, Paul took over once more. That’s when I experienced my first proper climax. I knew that I definitely wanted more. That was my 17th birthday present from them.

I enjoyed the experience very much and, for the next four years, until Paul and I married, the three of us met regularly. Even after marriage, and at my insistence, Allan, although now married himself, has remained a regular fixture in our lives.
Published 
Written by Scottishlass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments