Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

marks cottage

"xmas cracker"

8
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Festive

The cottage part one

 

It was a grey and gloomy sky that seemed to reach down and chill your very heart as we drove through Edinburgh. Tom and I were on our way to a xmas party.   This was to be, no ordinary party. Finally we approached the entrance to the driveway that led up to Mark’s cottage.   Small flurries of snowflakes were falling as we drove slowly up the winding driveway that led to Marks cottage. The driveway was lined by very old, crooked trees, their branches reaching out as if to entwine anything or anyone who passed by and pull their prey into their very bosom.   I shuddered, even although the cars heater was blowing out a stream of hot air. “You ok?” said Tom, “Yes,” I replied, “It’s just so eerie.”   “It is a bit, but I bet it looks a lot different in the sunshine," replied Tom.   As we rounded a sharp bend, we drove into a clearing where there were several cars parked. “Oh boy, look at those cars,” said Tom.   There were Mercs, Audi’s, a Lancia and a top of the range Range Rover.   “Look ,” I shouted with excitement,   “Look at the cottage.”   Tom gave out a gasp as his eyes focussed on the cottage.   “Bloody hell,” said Tom, “would you look at that!”   The cottage was like it had been transported from the fairy tale of Hansel and Gretel.   I don’t mean it was covered in sweets, but it was built in a similar style.   It had a thatched roof and a chimney in the centre where wisps of grey smoke were drifting up into the gloomy sky.   A cobbled path led up to the front door, which suddenly burst open and Mark came bounding out to greet us.   “Hey guys, glad you could make it, come on in and meet some of the others.”   The gorgeous smell of burning logs filled our nostrils as we entered into the cottage.   Mark introduced us to five other couples, all of whom were very well dressed and oozing the air of wealth. Once the preliminaries were over, Mark asked us what we would like to drink.   Tom opted for a beer and a malt whisky.   Before I could say anything, Mark said, “I’ll make you one of my special cocktails.”   The cocktail was a complete surprise and I complemented Mark on his choice of drinks. The heat from the log fire and the strong cocktail was beginning to produce a warm glow through my body and I had never felt so relaxed in such a long time, but there was something else, a strange feeling, a sensation that I had never experienced before was consuming my body and my mind.   I suddenly became aware of the rhythmic music that was quietly playing in the background.   It was filling my whole body and I began to move and sway to its rhythm.   The others, now formed a circle around me as I moved in time to this haunting music.   My eyes were closed as I began to swing my hips in a very sexy manner.   The heat was becoming more intense and my mind was now one with the haunting music.   Slowly, I began to unbutton my blouse, pulling it from my body revealing my skimpy see through bra.   I could hear murmurs of approval and the music seemed to get louder, urging me on and totally consuming my mind. I unclipped my bra and let it fall to the floor allowing my audience to view my naked, 36” breasts. I could now hear people clapping and the murmurs’ of approval were definitely louder. My swaying had now formed into a more provocative dance as I swirled around giving my audience the full view of my naked breasts.   At 40+ years of age, my breasts have overcome the sagging process and are still as firm as when I was much younger.   My nipples stand out a good inch when I’m aroused.   The warm glow in my body was getting stronger as I loosened my skirt allowing it to slip gently down my long slender naked legs until it rested on the cottage floor.   I was now standing naked in front of an audience of total strangers apart from a very skimpy and flimsy thong   The murmurs’ had changed to cheers and I could also hear people clapping.   The music was still driving me on and I felt that my body would not cool down until I had removed all my clothing.   Thus saying, I began to remove my thong in a slow and sexy manner.   Louder cheers and more clapping reached my ears as my naked shaved pussy came into everyone’s view.   I continued to dance, now totally naked, WHEN!   Suddenly the music came to an abrupt end, and I awakened from its spell.   I gasped at my nakedness, but before I could do anything, the group of strangers gathered around me and held me one after the other in their arms giving me kisses on the lips and saying, “Bravo!”   The last female to hold me, began to French kiss me while her hands were squeezing my bottom.   She moved one of her hands around on to my shaved pussy and slipped a finger into my very wet hole.   There was a hush from the others and another haunting melody began to fill the air. I gulped down the rest of the cocktail and felt a very strange feeling filling my body.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

  My pussy reacted to her soft touch as I began to ride her finger.   One of the other females from the group began to loosen the female that was kissing me’s dress.   It slowly fell down her body and onto the floor.    To my surprise, she was completely naked.   Her kisses were getting more urgent and she now had three fingers embedded in my wet hole.   One of the males from the group had now joined us and was gently caressing my tits from behind.   He began to tweak my nipples that had now become rock hard and was making me gasp with pleasure.   He moved closer to me and I suddenly realised he was naked and could feel his erect penis pressing into my bum crack.   More hands were now stroking my legs and arms and I could feel hot breaths as soft lips were getting pressed to my naked thighs.   I could feel their tongues licking me and my juices were flowing out of my pussy and down to the awaiting mouths.   Suddenly I was being lifted up and then placed down gently on an enormous sheep skin rug in front of the roaring log fire.   Strange hands were now caressing my naked breasts and mouths were exploring every part of my naked body. My nipples were being sucked while another mouth began to nuzzle my wet pussy.   I opened my legs and felt a tongue being pushed into my slippery hole.   Five strangers hands were now gliding over my entire body, gently squeezing and massaging my breasts, legs, arms, shoulders, while the tongue in my pussy was now fucking and sucking me.   Two cocks appeared, either side of my face, both very erect and menacing with their circumcised heads only inches from my mouth.   I leaned towards the one on my left and opened my mouth.   The owner sank his bell end into my gaping mouth nearly choking me with its size.   I ran my tongue around its head and could taste his salty pre cum.   I began sucking him as he slowly fucked my mouth, the he suddenly withdrew and the other cock was tapping on my cheek.   I turned to face it and found it pressed to my mouth.   This one was bigger than the last one and I had to open my mouth much wider to accommodate its massive head.   I had just begun sucking it when the music stopped and a loud murmur came from the strangers.   Looking up, I saw Mark undressing.   First his shirt, leaving his tanned and well muscled chest, naked.   Mark then slowly removed his slacks revealing his massive erect penis.   Two pairs of hands were now spreading my legs even wider, while two females were sucking hard on my nipples.   I was groaning with pleasure as Mark lowered himself between my legs and with the crowds loud murmurs of approval, began to push his engorged cock into my well oiled pussy.   I let out a squeal as his huge cock began to force its way into me.   Inch by inch his cock slowly filled my pussy until I felt his balls slapping against my naked bum.   The music began to drift over us and Mark began to shag me in time to its rhythm.   “Oh yes, fuck me hard,” I whispered in Marks ear.   Mark kissed me and said, “there is lots more of this to come before the night is over.”   All the other hands were now caressing all parts of my body that was open to them.   The music began to get louder and faster and Mark was responding to the beat.   Faster and harder he drove his cock into me and when the crescendo came, my own body shuddered as my   orgasm reached a climax and at the same moment, Mark emptied his hot seed up into my throbbing pussy.   I could feel it splashing about my insides as jet after jet of hot cum was sent pouring into me.   Marks lips were on mine and we lingered there until I felt him slowly withdraw his limp cock.   Two mouths were now licking the mixture of Marks and my own cum as it dribbled from my pussy and down my thighs.   Mark, whispered, “thanks, I’ll see you again before the nights over.”   Mark rose up and left the room.   Tom knelt down and kissed me, “having fun?” he asked.   Before I could answer, another guy asked Tom if it was, OK?, pointing to my naked pussy.   “Sure,” said Tom without even consulting me.   Another cock was now entering my soaking pussy and boy was this guy in a hurry.   I managed to look down at him and noticed that the three other guys were slowly wanking their erect cocks.   The guy shagging me must have been extremely aroused as after only a few strokes I felt his hot seed spurting up into me.   All of the other three cocks then took it in turn to shag me, all of them filling my pussy with their hot seed.   Just as the last one filled my hole, the music came to a stop once more, and I could hear Marks voice.   “Buffet is now open.”   I was helped to my feet by two of the guys, their cum dribbling down my legs.   A naked female came over to me with some wipes and a towel.   “You were great darling,” she purred in my ear, “tidy up and come as you are and get something to eat.”   To my surprise, everyone was now naked and enjoying the lavish spread that Mark had provided. “Another cocktail?”asked Mark with a sly grin on his face.   “Why not,” I replied.   Part two coming soon.
Published 
Written by Eve
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments