Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marriage gift - My pussy

"I wanted to give my girlfriend and her fiancé the best marriage gift, my pussy!"

83
36 Comments 36
27.2k Views 27.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
Julie and I have been friends for years and have lived the same slutty lifestyle. However, Julie, a 34B, blonde, and now 24 years old, met Aaron, age 32, a few years back. They fell in love, and now want to get married, have kids and live happily ever after. They have been engaged for a year and their wedding is coming up next month. Both are lucky enough to be rich and thankfully, money is never an issue for them.

This has created one complication for Julie though. She is slutty like me and often desperately misses fucking new guys. She has been true in this exclusive relationship, except on two occasions that Aaron was not aware of, but has been pretty much true for 3 years now. She has broached topics of possibly exploring and expanding their sexual life, but Aaron has not been very receptive of sharing his girl with other guys. However, we both know that Aaron has a roving eye and given the right circumstances we might be able to help Julie live her life to her wildest fantasies.

So we hatched a plan. Over the last two months the three of us have partied often. I have been naughty and slutty every time we have gone out. I have let Aaron check me out often. We have even danced together and Julie has excused herself for some reason and went to the restroom giving me exclusive time on the floor with him. I have grinded seductively against him. I have provoked him to explore his hands just far enough. But every time we went out, I picked a random guy, hooked up with the guy; and left with the guy for his place leaving no doubt for Aaron that I will be fucking that guy. That was to let him know that I love fucking around and there were little to no boundaries for having fun.

Last week Julie mentioned to Aaron that they should go to Vegas for a weekend of fun, let their hair down and party before marriage. She asked if they could invite me to come along as I cannot afford expensive holidays. Aaron was not sure about having me join but then Julie offered Aaron an offer he cannot refuse. I was invited to their place for a dinner and after a few drinks and some flirty naughty conversation, I approached the topic of marriage gift for them. I asked Aaron what he would like? He dismissed it saying I am a good friend of Julie and he does not need a gift from me. I insisted. Then I dropped the bomb for him.

I looked at both of them and said if they invited me to Vegas I will have a naughty, wild threesome with them and that Aaron can fuck me all weekend. His jaw almost hit the ground. I think we both saw a bulge in his shorts. Julie smiled and nodded consent. Aaron was speechless and I asked what he thought? He nodded, looked at Julie to make sure they was not a joke. To prove the point, I walked over to Aaron, planted a wet kiss on him, and grabbed his hard cock under his shorts. He grabbed my tiny ass as he kissed me and realized that we girls were serious.

Obviously, like all guys, he did not want to wait for the weekend and wanted to fuck me then and there. I left reminding him if he played with my rules, he gets to fuck me as many times as he wants in Vegas.

Fast forward and now here is what we did…

We girls dressed in tiny shorts, sexy top and stilettos for our flight. Aaron felt quite the man, with two hot girls with him. The flight was normal. I sat in a different row and flirted with the married guy sitting next to me. Nothing happened but he knew if he had the resources, I would fuck him. In Vegas we checked into a mini-suite. Big enough for the three of us. Aaron wanted the bed to be the first thing used. We refused and promised him a wild night if he went along with every thing I said. He reluctantly agreed but wanted to make out with me for a few minutes before we got ready to party. Julie obviously wanted Aaron focused on me so she could have fun while in Vegas with other hot guys.

I refused to make out but promised to make getting ready for him worth it. I pulled down my tiny shorts and took my top off. I stood in the room in my tiny thong. Julie stripped down to her thong too. We girls stepped into the shower together in our thongs and soaped each other and let Aaron watch us. He had his cock out by now and was stroking himself. I realized why Julie loved fucking Aaron. His cock was an astounding 9 inches long.

We put a sexy show for him. Then I turned with my ass towards him and slowly peeled the wet thong of my body. I stayed bent over to show him my wet ass. Julie bit my ass as Aaron watched. He came over to the shower to touch my ass. I stood up and shook my fingers at him saying ‘no.’

I turned around to show him my shaved naked pussy. Julie ran her hands over my pussy as she bit my nipples and I told Aaron that he could have this as long as he follows instructions.

We asked him to leave the bathroom. We finished showering, drying our hair and I stepped out to the room in a towel wrapped around me. Julie walked out naked and started to get dressed. I stayed in my towel, sat at the edge of the bed, but not too careful, letting Aaron see up my towel. I put on nail polish, put my make up, and dropped the towel to the ground as I stood facing the mirror putting on my makeup. Aaron could see my naked body. I let him come behind me and push his hard on against my ass crack. I wanted to fuck him so bad after seeing his cock but I had to stay on plan.

We girls got dressed. I had a black tiny dress barely covering my ass, bright pink thong that can be seen in the nightclub, and fuck me heels. Julie had on a red short dress and no panty. She looked hot and slutty. We left for dinner and then a night club. Aaron's money got us into the VIP section easy. We turned on the groove and soon had Aaron between us girls grinding. I was in front and Aaron was not coy of grinding into me. Julie did not mind as that was the plan. Aaron ran his hands all over me. Fondled my breasts, grabbed my ass, and even tried to push my thong to the side to stick his finger in my pussy. I let him far enough for him to feel the wetness but pulled away.

I turned around and whispered into Aaron's ear…. “Are you ready to have fun and follow my lead?” Aaron was nodding.

We asked him to sit and wait for us. We both left and went down to the dance floor. We moved our tiny bodies onto the floor dancing and looking for hot guys. It took no time for guys to work their way to us. Julie found the guy (Cooper) she wanted. We let him dance with us and Julie openly grinded herself against him. Cooper knew it was his lucky night. He had no idea how much. We both danced for another 5 minutes and moved to the bar. There we told Cooper our plan and asked if he played along, he gets to fuck Julie tonight and if he is good maybe he can fuck me tomorrow. No guy needs a second invitation to fuck two slutty girls.

We invited Cooper to our VIP area. Aaron was not too happy. Julie explained that I was hooking with the guy on the floor and thought after Aaron was done with me, she may want to go out with him. Aaron pulled me over and protested how that was not the deal. I explained that the rules will be mine. If he followed, my pussy will be his.

Aaron did not have a choice. He wanted to fuck me bad and if that meant letting me leave later, he would rather have my pussy for him. After some consternation, we four settled down to party. I openly flirted with both guys and Julie kept her hands on Aaron. We all moved a few things and started to dance. We made the guys sit and watch us as we both put on a show for them. We danced seductively. I was in front of Cooper and Julie in front of Aaron. However Aaron was watching me. But we girls did not care. Our dance quickly made Cooper realize that Julie was naked underneath and I had a bright pink thong. We rubbed against the boys crotch like strippers do. They even groped us.

Somewhere during the dance we switched places. I was on Aaron and he had his hands all over me. I put on a show for him and he soon forgot that his fiancee was rubbing herself on a stranger. Cooper knew the plan and knew Julie was the one he would get to fuck, and wasted no time feeling her body. I could swear he must have even pushed a finger or two in her pussy when she was bent over with her ass towards him.

I sat on Aaron's lap, his hard cock under my pussy and started to grind on him. We were kissing madly and his hands were on my ass. He had my dress pulled up and my almost naked thong was seen by all in the club. We made out long enough and then I asked Aaron to follow me. As he got up he saw Julie making out with Cooper. He was enraged and about to say something when I reminded him that if he interrupts the plan, he gets nothing. And in any case we would not be gone long.

Aaron pulled Julie and must have said something. Julie was not happy, so I intervened. I pulled Aaron away from and Julie, and reminded him that he gets to fuck someone else other than Julie that night. The condition...he would not know who Julie fucks. Julie asked Aaron to make a choice. If he wanted to fuck her friend, the playing field needed to be leveled. Then she reminded him how she loves only him and that this was Vegas, and it is the last experimental fun they will ever have before getting married. Some persuasion later the deal was done.

I left with Aaron and asked him to get a room upstairs at the hotel we were partying.

Missbusty_45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Missbusty_45

15 minutes later Aaron and I were in the room alone. He pushed me against the wall and shoved his hands under my dress. He hissed that I better be worth the fuck since he let his fiancee be left alone in the club.

I whispered back, “Why don't you find out?”

With that he turned me around against the wall, spread my legs, pulled my thong down to my ankles and pulled his hard cock out, and with one move, shoved it in my wet pussy. I yelled with pain and pleasure. His hard cock found every inch in me right there while we stood. He started to fuck me hard and furiously. It hurt, but it felt so good taken by a real man. He fucked for a minute or so and all the excitement of the evening made him explode deep in me. He moaned as he came deep in me leaving gobs of hot cum deep in me.

He pulled out and went in and sat down on the bed with his cock still semi hard and cum streaks dripping down its shaft. I pulled my thong up, walked to him, went down on my knees and started to clean him. I could taste myself on his cock. He pushed my head down on his cock and hissed again how badly he has wanted to fuck me since he first met me. He mentioned how he wanted to be the guy who took my slutty pussy home after partying back in our city.

I pulled up and said he can do this anytime going forward. All he needs to do is share his future bride. He had already cum once, so he sobered up. He got up, pulled his pants up and wanted to go back and see what was happening at the club?

I slowed him down. Asked him to relax. I kissed him, rubbed against him and asked would he not want to have as many girls as he wants even though he is married to Julie? He nodded but did not agree to share Julie with anyone. I thought jealous guy. How typical!

So, as we were leaving to go down to the club, I asked why not make a deal. Julie gets to have fun in Vegas. In return I fuck Aaron as long as he wants back in town. He muddled the thought. Not comfortable, yet it led to some a long conversation before he finally gave in.

Down at the club Cooper and Julie were in the VIP section chatting and drinking. I learnt that Julie had already fucked him in the bathroom and had let him cum in her mouth. Naughty girl!

I told her about the deal and it was time to take the party to our mini-suite. All four of us left and once in the suite, we girls asked the guys to sit and relax as we girls put on a show for them. Drinks were served, music turned on, and we girls did our best strip for the boys down to my thong and heels, and Julie in just her heels. Aaron was no longer protesting and watching two young hot girls almost naked. Cooper had whipped out his cock and I realized, he too, was well hung. I was sure Julie must have had fun.

Then we made our way to our guys, went down on our knees. Julie had Cooper's cock in her mouth as I opened Aaron's belt, jeans and boxer to expose the cock that just had it’s way with my pussy. Soon we girls were busy sucking the guys. Aaron had his eyes closed as I sucked. Cooper was deep fucking Julie's mouth, who I could hear was gagging every once in a while.

After a long time giving head, I got up and asked Aaron to fuck me in front of Julie as their marriage gift. I got on the sofa in doggy position, Aaron came behind, pulled his cock close to my pussy and shoved it in. Julie sat next to me with her legs open touching herself and asking Aaron if he was enjoying fucking her friend.

Aaron grunted, “Yes.”

Cooper sat across the sofa watching the three of us. He knew his role well.

Aaron picked his pace fucking my pussy. I was moaning loud with every deep shove of his cock. Julie grabbed my tits as Aaron reached down and started to finger her. Aaron had two girls for him. He enjoyed the attention and a few minutes of doing this, Julie got up and got into doggy position next to me. We asked Aaron to take turns fucking both the pussy and fingering the other pussy. Aaron was in heaven. Two tight asses for him to fuck. A man's dream come true.

He took turns fucking our pussies. He fingered the other girl when his cock was not in her. We realized he was about to cum and asked him to cum on our face. Then it happened. He was ready to explode so we turned around, put our faces to next each other and let Aaron explode all over our faces. He let out a loud grunt as he emptied his balls onto our faces. We then took turns cleaning his cock. He fell down on the sofa, spent and used.

We girls cleaned each others face by licking every drop of Aaron's cum off each other. Cooper sat through this show with a rock hard cock. I then walked over and sat down on Aaron's lap with my back to his chest, my pussy and ass on his limp cock, his hands grabbing and playing with my tits as I asked Julie to show Aaron how Cooper will fuck her.

Cooper knew it was his turn. He asked Julie to walk over to him. He sat and asked Julie to sit down on his cock and ride him. Julie with her back to us slid his big cock deep into her tight pussy. And then she started to ride it like the slutty cowgirl. Aaron was watching his fiancee fuck a stranger but had a naked girl on his lap. Cooper was going to town on Julie's pussy. The moaning, the sound of sex, watching his fiancee was obviously turning on Aaron, as I could feel his cock starting to get hard.

Cooper and Julie were having fun and I am sure Julie came hard being fucked. She had to. It has been years since she enjoyed a new guy’s cock without guilt. Cooper also was enjoying the slutty Julie and soon he came deep in her. Aaron was hard by now and I asked if he wanted to fuck again? He was ready and was rough. He grabbed my petite body, threw me down on the sofa, made me put one leg over the sofa back and other left to hang over the edge. Then he got on top of me and shoved his cock in one hard move inside me. God it hurt. My pussy is really tight and it takes me a few second to adjust big hard cocks.

Aaron did not care. He wanted every inch of his cock in me, and he was taking no mercy. He started to fuck me hard. Soon I adjusted to his cock and started to enjoy his onslaught on my pussy. My hands were digging in his back as he fucked me good. Julie came over and was touching Aaron's body, encouraging him to fuck me. She was reminding him that he can fuck my pussy anytime now. I was enjoying the sexual onslaught and soon had my pussy came hard.

Aaron was not done and continued fucking me. Pulling out, he turned me face down on the sofa and pushed his cock in my pussy again. I could see by now, Cooper and Julie were fucking on the carpet. Cooper was on top of Julie. Both guys were using their sluts. We were moaning, yelling and enjoying the sex. And then Aaron came again inside me. He shivered as he let every drop empty into me again. He fell down with me still pinned under him. Julie must have cum and so must have Cooper as they were lying on their back on the carpet and breathing heavy.

We all took a long break, had a few more drinks and Aaron wanted to know if I was staying or leaving? We girls laughed and said, “No, you get this gift all night.”

We bid goodbye to Cooper. I gave him my phone number as he left, knowing I wanted to fuck him. I did the following night, but that is a different story.

We three took a shower, retired to the bedroom and had Aaron between us. We put our legs over his thighs rubbing our pussies against his firm thighs. We took turn kissing him. We wanted Aaron for us, so we took turns fondling him. He was soon hard again. I got up first and sucked his cock and lubricated it. Then I slid down on his cock as I rode him cowgirl style. Julie lowered her pussy onto Aaron's mouth. There was the ‘would be groom’ being used by two slutty hot blondes. I used his chest for support as I slowly grinded on his cock and fucked him. I asked him to not cum.

We girls took turns fucking his cock and sitting on his face. We asked him how he would like to cum? He said he wanted us again but doggystyle, ass next to each other, so he could take turns fucking us both. We got back into doggystyle and Aaron took turn fucking our pussies. He did say this time he wanted to cum in my pussy. I asked him if he wanted to cum in my ass and he realized for the first time that he never tapped my ass. He agreed and after 10 minutes of fucking us, it was time to cum. He lubricated his cock and my asshole, then pushed his cock into my ass. He grabbed my ass, slapped it as he fucked it, until he came deep in my ass. It felt really good.

We all collapsed after that and went to sleep. In the morning, I let Aaron have me on the breakfast table as his morning treat. He ate me so well and made me cum all over his mouth. Julie did not join in the morning as she wanted Aaron to have his fun with me. After that, Aaron fucked me one more time before we got ready to enjoy our day.

Over the 3 nights we were in Vegas, I fucked Aaron every day while I fucked 2 other guys including Cooper, who I had met in Vegas. What a great weekend it was for me. Three new cocks and one that I can fuck anytime in my home city. For Julie, it was a long time waiting to be slutty again, and hopefully the start of a slutty lifestyle with her future husband.
Published 
Written by cindy_4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments