Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mattress Shopping

"A saleswoman gets more than a sale from her college boy customer"

61
35 Comments 35
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Competition Entry: Quick and Risqué Sex

‘I mean, who knows what the dorm will have. And he needs a good mattress.’

They were driving me up the wall, these two.

The mother had more questions than a game of Trivial Pursuit. How good is the back support? Where does the fabric come from? Are there reviews? But the son was the one making this torturous.

Usually mothers and sons are in and out in a flash. No matter how picky the mothers are, the sons are such little shits about shopping the mothers end up just picking one willy-nilly and going home.

Not this kid. He was very attentive – just not for the mattresses. From the moment they walked in, his eyes were glued to my ass. (I mean, I do wear a dress that would get me fired anywhere else, but no one’s ever been this brazen.) And, when asked his opinion, rather than the exasperated "Fine, whatever!” I hear all day, he was all about finding the right fit:

'Definitely King-size. I need lots of room.'

'Oh, no need for memory foam. There'll be nights to remember regardless.'

All with a panty-wetting smirk, of course.

His mother seemed completely unmoved. I, on the other hand, was turning inside out, cunt-first.

And fuck was he my type, by the way. Sweet, boyish face that would look delicious between my legs, but with enough hard muscle filling out his shirt and smouldering mischievousness in his eyes that says he can fuck like a man, too.

So every maddening question from his mother – perpetuating this whole agonising process, delaying my sweet release in the restroom once they were gone – had me wincing and grunting under my breath like a horny wildebeest.

Once we got to the last mattress on the floor, though, the situation had evolved. Frankly, I was in an absolute state. Between his laser eyes setting fire to my loins, the constant sex talk and the mere thought of fucking a boy half my age, I knew that whatever release I could find later, alone, would be a massive letdown. I had to fuck. And with this being the last mattress on the floor, I had to think in case sex-on-legs used those legs to walk.

And then...

A flash of insight. It’s amazing how well our minds can work with enough incentive.

'There is another model, actually,’ I mused, totally innocently. ‘It’s in the back, though…’

He offered to help me bring it out. Exactly to plan.

And that was it. My heart raced. I was about to fuck this hot college boy. With his mother patiently waiting for us.

Walking across the floor to the back room, I felt his ravenous eyes mauling my ass. I ached so bad I could hardly stand it.

Through the curtain and a few steps around the corner – where the mattress in question was propped against the wall – I whipped around to face him. He was closing in, cologne melting me, his fingertips tickling my nipples through the flimsy fabric.

‘You like eye-fucking my ass, huh? You little perv?’

‘Yeah.’

I grabbed his bulge, squeezing, massaging.

‘Yeah? You want the slut saleslady to show you the mattress?’

‘No, I want to show you the mattress.’

Punctuating his witticism, his hands fell to my ass and grabbed the cheeks with an iron grip, kneading the flesh like dough. The breath tumbled out of me. His mouth found my neck, smooching and nibbling, sending shockwaves to my pussy.

I snapped.

Shoving him away so hard he looked alarmed, I flung the mattress to the floor. Then, grabbing him by the collar, I threw him onto it. He landed on his back, his lecherous grin getting wider and wider as he bounced in the springiness, expertly releasing his belt and fishing out a thick, throbbing cock.

The little fucker was about to get it.

Sliding off my underwear and peeling it off my heels, I was on him in a flash, straddling his thighs and impaling myself on his shaft as he so thoughtfully held it for me.

Fuck, he fit me perfectly.

Absolutely possessed, I rode him like a banshee, whipping back and forth so his beautiful cock stroked me just right.

I flew towards orgasm, climaxing with an animalistic growl and melting onto his hard chest.

Before I could even catch my breath, though, his big, strong hands captured my butt again, and before I knew it the room spun rapidly and suddenly he was on top!

'This is why I need King-size,' he breathed.

He propped himself over me and set about smacking me into the mattress. My eyes rolled back and my pussy went supernova, legs drifting further and further apart as he pummelled my pleasure box.

Vision blurring, my body dissolved in bliss as I came even harder than before. When I came to, spent and satisfied, he was kneeling between my legs, jerking cum onto my mound.

We lay there for a moment, sweaty and breathless. My heart pounded. I giggled, he grinned.

‘I guess,' I panted, 'we should go back out... before your mum comes looking.’

Gathering enough energy to peel ourselves up and make ourselves presentable, we carried the mattress out to the floor to show his mother. Well, he carried it. I lent a guiding hand, but I had to focus on walking straight and keeping the afterglow of an amazing fuck off my face.

His mother looked it over – the same look that, 5 minutes beforehand, had me on my last tether. In this moment, though, I had the patience of an absolute saint. A consummate professional, she must have thought me!

A dirty slut who just fucked her son, more like it.

'This one’s amazing,’ said the kid.

Fuck, that smirk.

‘You tried it already?’ asked his mum.

'Oh yeah. Very sturdy,’ he replied.

When I took them to the counter, he asked if we do delivery.

Might do this one personally…

ReginaLatina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ReginaLatina

 

Published 
Written by Jos_words
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments