Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting boyfriend's mate

8
11 Comments 11
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Steven had always wanted a threesome, but never thought he would get the opportunity. Then he met Lyndsey.

They had been seeing each other for two months, when Steven announced he had been talking to a friend about them. He told his friend about the amazing sex life they had, and how they would like to spice things up.

The subject of a threesome came up, and his friend seemed all too keen to help out. Now he just had to discuss it with Lyndsey.

When they had talked about it in the past, they had agreed it would be with a stranger. No ties to anyone, no pressure, it would be just another cock. Pure and simple. But this was something else. They needed to be sure that it wouldn’t be weird between them afterwards.

They had a long talk about it and decided to go ahead and arrange things.

The night it was going to happen, Lyndsey was very nervous. Steven tried to put her at ease and make her relax. They had a few drinks before Big Al arrived. Yes Big Al, hopefully he was, big. The mix of alcohol and adrenalin running through her body soon had her looking forward to the night's events.

At bang on 8:00 pm, the door rang, and Steven got up to answer it. Letting Al in, he led him through to the lounge where a nervous looking Lyndsey sat on the sofa.

They sat on either side of her, Steven on her right, with a reassuring hand on her leg. He knew she wanted to do this, but more than anything, he knew she wanted to do it to please him. Everything she did was to make him happy.

Now they were all here, they weren't quite sure what to do now. Lyndsey surprised herself by making the first move. She started kissing her boyfriend, but as she did, her hand was reaching for his friends cock.

Steven knew what she was doing, and it really turned him on, knowing she was his, but another man was enjoying her too. He undid his jeans and took his cock out, inviting his girlfriend to suck it. Instead of getting on her knees, she bent over to take his cock in her mouth, giving his friend a nice view of her ass.

Wrapping her lips around his cock and sliding him in and out, she could feel a hand rubbing her ass. She knew it wasn’t Steven's, and this really turned her on. The thought of sucking her boyfriend off, as another man was wanting her, was very hot indeed. She lifted her ass higher, and parted her legs, giving him access to do anything he wants.

He slid his hand between her legs, and started to rub her pussy through her knickers. Then as she was still sucking Stevens cock, Al slipped a finger inside her knickers. Rubbing up and down her slit, feeling just how wet she was. Wasting no time he pushed two fingers inside her, making her stop sucking Stevens cock for just a second. It felt so good, but she wanted more. She needed to be fucked, and at that moment, she didn’t care which of them did it. She just wanted a cock inside her.

Pulling away, and standing up, she lifted her skirt, and slid her knickers off. As his friend was watching, she placed her legs either side of her boyfriend and lowered herself down onto his cock. Only taking the first inch or two. Moving up and down his rock hard cock felt so good. She slid all the way down the shaft, taking the full length.

Steven removed her top, and pushed the cups of her lacy bra down under her huge tits, forcing them out and into his face. He loved her tits, and couldn’t get enough of them. Taking a nipple in his mouth, he sucked it, and nibbled it, knowing how much she loved to watch him do this.

While this was happening, his friend was stroking his own cock and admiring the view. He loved watching, but he wanted in on the action too. He left them to it for awhile, but then when he couldn’t wait any longer. He brushed her hair away from her face and started to kiss her neck. Whispering in her ear, he told her that it was his turn now, and she should fuck him.

Doing as she was told, Lyndsey stood up and moved to stand in front of him. She let him slide his hands all over her body. Feeling her amazing tits, and then cupping her wet throbbing pussy.

She pushed him back onto the sofa. Then while keeping eye contact with her boyfriend, she straddled Big Al, easing herself down on to his cock. She knew now exactly why he was called Big Al. She kept staring at Steven, looking for reassurance that this was still ok, and it was what he wanted.

ColllegeGirl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ColllegeGirl

The smile on his face said it all, he was loving it.

With Al's hands on her ass, pulling her onto him, she moved her hips back and forth, up and down. She thought this would feel strange, fucking another man as Steven watched, but it didn’t. It made her very horny.

This carried on for awhile before Steven suggested they move to the bedroom.

In the bedroom, she told Al to lay on his back. She knelt between his legs and started to suck him off. Seeing his girlfriend like this with her ass in the air and legs apart, there was only one thing Steven wanted to do, fuck her.

Getting behind her, he slipped his cock inside her wet pussy. She was soaking wet, and it went in very easy. He loved fucking her, his cock always felt amazing inside her. So warm and tight.

As Steven was thrusting inside her, she was enjoying the feeling of having two men wanting her, and enjoying her. A cock in her pussy and another in her mouth, was something she dreamed of, and couldn’t believe was happening right now.

After awhile they decided to change. Lyndsey lay on her back as Al fucked her and Steven knelt next to her head, giving her the perfect opportunity to suck his cock. She loved tasting her own juices on his cock.

Her hand was cupping his full balls as he fucked her mouth. The whole time, Steven was watching and enjoying another man filling his girlfriends pussy.

Al was enjoying himself and couldn’t believe this was happening. When Steven first told him he had met someone, and about their sex life and the things they tried, or would like to try, he never imagined he would be here helping them achieve one of their fantasies.

It was a huge turn on for him, and he was making the most of it. But he didn’t think he could hold out much longer. Remembering the rules that Lyndsey and Steven had set out, he knew he couldn’t cum inside of her, that was for Steven only. When he knew he was about to cum, he pulled out of her, removed the condom as quick as possible, and started to wank over her big tits. He knew from photos and what Steven had told him, that they were big, but in reality, they were fucking massive. Big, round, bouncing and very inviting.

He told them he was going to cum. So, Steven pulled away, as he wanted to watch his friend shoot his load all over his girlfriend.

Seeing her lying there, staring up at him as Al was cumming all over her, made Steven want her more. He knew she was doing this more for him than she was for herself. He also knew she hadn’t cum yet, so as soon as his friend was done, he told Lyndsey to stay there. He had to make her cum. He always liked her to be satisfied during sex.

Sliding between her legs and straight into her gorgeous pussy, he raised her legs to make sure he got nice and deep, just how they both liked it. Hearing her moan with pleasure always made him feel good. He could feel she was tightening her pussy around his cock, a sign he knew by now, that meant she was close to cumming.

As he thrust harder and faster, he saw her biting her lip. She always did this when he made her cum. Her legs were trembling, her back arched. She had her hands on her tits, rolling her hard nipples between her fingers. Big Al's cum still covering them. God he loved fucking her.

After he had filled her with his spunk, he pulled away and told her to clean his cock.

Licking every inch, she devoured his cock, tasting both their juices on him.

They had almost forgotten about Al, getting wrapped up in themselves. He was sitting on the side of bed watching them.

Now it was over, none of them knew what to say or do. Once again Lyndsey made the move, and told them she was going to have a shower.

The men got dressed and went through to the lounge. Steven grabbed some drinks and joined Al on the sofa. Feeling a little awkward, they didn’t know what to say. I guess they hadn’t really thought about what would happen afterwards.

The silence was broken though, as Lyndsey came back in the room, and asked. “Same time next week then?”
 
And that was that, they made it a regular thing from then on. Lyndsey loved having two cocks to play with, and was hoping next time to have them both fill her holes at the same time.

 
Published 
Written by StevensBitch
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments