Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting Jaime

"Meeting my boyfriend, and some of his friends after work one night."

6
4 Comments 4
22.9k Views 22.9k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Chris and I had been dating about two years and he had really brought out the freak in me and taught me things I never knew about myself. I was 22 and far from a virgin, but all the guys I had been with had all been pretty, well, boring I guess. Chris was 30, and had a few more years of experience than I did.

Chris and I had tried to have threesomes before with a few girls I knew from the bar I worked at but they were all just as inexperienced as I was and it usually ended up being really awkward and not pleasurable for any of us.

This is the story of the night it all changed.

It was a Saturday night, around 11:00. I had been swamped at work since I walked in the door at five. I was working alone that night so I was pleased to see the owner of the bar, my good friend, David, and his wife, Michele, come in. David came behind the bar and gave me a quick hug and asked if I needed anything. I told him I really needed to use the restroom, so he offered to watch the bar for me. I walked into the bathroom and pulled my phone out of the back pocket of my jeans and noticed I had a text from Chris

"Sooo.... I just ran into an old friend of mine, I found out that she's bi and hasn't been laid in months..."

Chris would sometimes come in to work with me on the weekends and have a friend pick him up when things started picking up and go to a different bar; this was one of those nights.

I wasn't sure where he was, but I had to get back to work so I replied with a quick "we'll see what happens, see u soon xo", washed my hands and returned to work

Around one the bar was empty except for a couple making out in a dark corner so I started cleaning up and getting ready to close up. The couple paid their tab, left me a nice tip, and left about fifteen minutes later. I finished cleaning up, turned all the lights off, grabbed my purse, and headed for the door. Once I was in my car I sent Chris a text.

"just closed up the bar, where are you?"

"Charlies" was his response.

I knew the bar well, it was the bar that stayed open later than the rest, and no one really went there till they were half drunk. I drove across town to Charlie's, found a parking spot and walked in. I found Chris with a few friends that I knew, and a gorgeous girl that I had seen in my bar a few times. I said hello to everyone and gave Chris a quick kiss as one of his buddies pulled up a chair to their table for me.

Chris introduced me to his friend Jaime, and went to get me a drink from the bar. Chris came back with my drink and I was chatting with Jaime. He jumped right back into the conversation with his buddies about sports or whatever guys talk about, keeping his hand on my thigh and glancing over at me every few minutes.

When I had finished my drink I let Chris know I was going to to to the ladies room and of course Jaime announced that she would join me. I thought nothing of it as I was used to going with my girlfriends, it's what us girls do. I walked into the one stall ladies room and Jaime followed, she closed the door behind us and locked it, then threw herself at me, kissing me and touching my body.

She wasted no time and found the button to my tight jeans, unzipped them, and pulled them and my pink thongs to my feet in one fast motion. Before I realized what was happening I was sitting on the counter and the sexy woman I had met just a few minutes ago was between my legs.

Jaime licked from my pussy hole up to my clit then stopped and sucked on my clit for a few seconds. One of her hands found it's way under my shirt and bra and she was pinching my hardening nipple and rolling it between her thumb and fingers making me moan. She continued licking and sucking my clit then started to finger my tight pussy, finding my g-spot almost right away and making me moan louder and louder until I came. Jaime helped me down from the counter and kissed me hard and deep.

I could taste my cum on her lips and was hoping she would agree to come home with us tonight. She helped me get my panties and jeans up and I grabbed her legs and lifted her onto the counter, pushing her dress up around her hips at the same time. I reached down to play with her pussy and realized she wasn't wearing panties. I got down on my knees and licked her shaved pussy lips, then licked right up the middle, stopping to suck and nibble on her clit.

She came as soon as I found her g-spot with my middle finger, pouring her juices into my mouth. Just as her legs were almost done shaking there was a knock at the door. In the heat of the moment I think we both forgot that we were in the only women's restroom the bar had. I quickly helped my friend off the counter and gave her one more deep kiss as we left the restroom, getting dirty looks from the three girls who had been standing outside waiting, and no doubt heard what we had been doing.

Jaime and I made our way through the crowded bar back to our seats. Chris looked up and gave me a confused look, probably because we had been gone for about ten minutes. I gave him a grin, then kissed him, sliding my tongue into his mouth and sharing Jaime's juices with him.

When he pulled away from our kiss I knew by the look on his face that he could taste her. I leaned over and whispered in his ear, "How does she taste?" Chris was speechless, and that was rare. He got up and went to the bar to get the three of us one more drink before last call.

When he came back with our drinks he whispered in my ear, "I hope you licked her good, is she coming home?" I wasn't sure if she was coming home with us, we had to rush out of the bathroom so fast.

The bar was closing down so we said our goodbyes to our friends and started walking to the car, Jaime said she had to work the next day and couldn't join us but would love a rain check.

DonnaDoll4U
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DonnaDoll4U

We were both disappointed but knew we would have an amazing night together either way.

Chris was driving home and I was telling him about what happened in the ladies room at Charlie's. I could tell by the growing bulge in his pants that he was enjoying my story, so I started to rub on his thick cock over his jeans. Just then Chris' phone went off. New text. I grabbed his phone from the cup holder between us, expecting it to be one of his friends but it was Jaime.

"I changed my mind, your place or mine?"

I smiled and sent back a text with just our address, and told Chris what was happening causing him to get even harder. I was getting wet again just thinking about what had happened earlier that night so I unzipped his jeans and started sucking, stroking, and licking his big cock while he drove down the road toward our house. I hand't even realized that the car had stopped, I was so busy tasting his sweet pre-cum.

Just then I saw headlights and he shot his load down the back of my throat. I swallowed it and kept sucking him till he was dry. I sat up so Chris could put his dick back in his pants and realized we were home, and the headlights I had seen were Jaime's. Chris and I looked at each other and smiled I gave him a quick kiss and we opened our doors, and went to the house, Jaime following.

Chris asked if he could have a few minutes to take a shower, so we agreed. I showed Jaime into our bedroom and climbed up onto our king size four poster bed and turned on the TV. Jaime set her purse on the dresser and sat on the bed with me. I found some soft core porn on HBO and turned the volume low, then set the remote on the bedside table.

I leaned close to Jaime and started kissing her, knowing she could taste Chris' load that I had just swallowed. I ran my hand up her thigh to her already wet, waiting pussy. She parted her legs and I thrust my middle finger deep inside her, massaging her clit with my thumb. She started moaning and I shoved another finger into her hot pussy, making her cum over my hand, legs shaking.

Still kissing I reached back and unzipped her dress and pulled it of her, leaving her completely naked. I took one of her tits in my mouth and the other in my hand, sucking and pinching her nipples until they were hard. Jaime sat up and quickly pulled my shirt over my head, unhooked my bra and started pulling my jeans and soaked panties off.

She pushed me down and started licking and sucking my clit like she had at Charlie's. I arched my back as she slid two fingers inside me finding my g-spot, still licking my clit. She pulled her fingers out, wet from my pussy and started to rub on my tight asshole and slid her tongue into my pussy.

Gently she slid her finger into my ass and I started riding her face, fucking my pussy with her mouth and my ass with her finger. She reached up with her free hand and grabbed my nipple, causing me to squirt all over her face, hand and her tits. I collapsed on the bed, that was the most intense orgasm I had ever had and to prove it the bed was soaked and so was my new friend.

"Nice show, ladies."

Chris was standing there in just a towel and had been for who knows how long just watching us with his dick harder than I had ever seen it. Jaime was laying on top of me and he had a perfect view of her pussy. Chris dropped his towel and climbed onto the bed with us. He rolled Jaime on to her back and slid her close to me and slid a finger into each of us, then two, massaging out g-spots at the same time. Jaime and I kissed and she reached for Chris' already rock hard cock, stroking it, then flipping herself over taking him in her mouth. She was on all fours with her ass right next to my head.

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out a vibrator from the top drawer, turned it on and started to rub it on her clit, then slid it inside her and massaged her g-spot with it while I rubbed her clit with my fingers. I could tell she was getting close, and Chris stopped fingering me. He moved Jaime so her ass was at the edge of the bed and her face was between my legs.

She took the vibrator from me and began fucking me with it and sucking my clit while Chris fucked her from behind. Watching him fuck her was a huge turn on for me and it made me even wetter. Chris could tell that after all the excitement of the night I needed his dick, so he stopped fucking Jaime and crawled toward me. He grabbed my thighs, spread them wide and slammed his dick into me, slapping my ass with his balls.

I pulled Jaime close and told her to sit on my face, and face Chris so I could taste her again. She did as she was told. I started to lick her swollen pussy again, sliding a finger in, massaging her g-spot then pulling it out and sliding it into her little asshole.

Chris was fucking me hard and Jaime was rubbing my clit, the two of them were kissing, Chris had one of her tits and I had the other, rubbing, and squeezing her hard nipples. Before long we were all screaming and cumming on each other, Chris came inside me then Jaime licked me clean while I sucked Chris dry. We all fell asleep together that night, exhausted and satisfied. When Chris and I woke the next morning Jaime was gone, but there was a note on the dresser

"thanks you two, last night was perfect. lets get together again soon, xoxo J"

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. This is a true story.

Published 
Written by 1hottmama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments