Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa brings a friend

"Melissa and Shawn meet up at a hotel, but this time Melissa brings a friend!"

7
1 Comment 1
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words
Carrie arrived at Melissa's house, carrying several different dresses on hangers. "I just couldn't decide WHAT to wear," she laughed as she tossed the choices onto Melissa's bed.

Standing in only her short, black silk robe, Melissa grinned at her best friend. They loved getting dressed up and going out together. Carrie's cool blond looks perfectly complimented Melissa's olive skin and dark hair. Together, they drew lots of attention as two beautiful, petite women, one brunette and one blond.

Carrie closed the bedroom door and slipped her casual sundress off. Melissa watched, enjoying as always Carrie's beautiful golden skin, curvy body and long blond hair. Carrie watched Melissa just as closely, loving Melissa's smooth olive skin, tiny tight body and big breasts. They smiled at each other for a moment, enjoying the anticipation of the evening to come.

Giggling like school girls, they tried on different dresses to find the ones that looked the best and complimented each other. Finally, Melissa settled on a short, strapless black dress and high, high heels and Carrie chose a gray dress and high heeled boots. Both left their long hair down and their panties off.After checking their tiny purses for ID and cash, they slipped out the door.

When they arrived at the casino, they took some time to stroll through the floor, looking at all the different bars and clubs to decide where they wanted to start their evening. They decided to try a bar that advertised a live band and was already pretty full.

After only half an hour of sitting at a small table, drinking wine and chatting, Melissa heard a familiar voice. "Well, hello there!" She spun around and there was Shawn, drink in hand and cocky grin on his face. Melissa's mouth dropped open in delighted surprise. Shawn took his time gazing at her, taking in her tiny dress, smooth bare legs and high heels. His eyes lingered, questioning silently if she was wearing panties. Melissa's blush told him all he needed to know. Pulling his gaze away, he told Carrie, "I'm out with a bunch of my friends." He gestured behind him. "Can we join you?"

Melissa shot a look at her friend. Carrie didn't know about Melissa and Shawn. No one knew about them. Melissa wasn't sure if she wanted anyone to find out, but neither could she pass up a chance to have a night out with Shawn...drinking and laughing and flirting and, if she was lucky, maybe more...

Unaware of her friend's internal debate, Carrie beamed her big smile at Shawn and welcomed he and his friends to the table. In no time at all, everyone was drinking, eating and laughing. Soon, the talking and glances turned flirtatious. Melissa smiled to herself, watching her friend get tons of attention from Shawn's attractive friends. Catching his eye, she lifted an eyebrow in silent question. Reading her glance correctly, he spread his arms and indicated his lap. Melissa got up and settled on Shawn's lap, leaning against his broad back, her legs draped over his, crossed at the knee which caused her tiny black skirt to ride high on her thighs.

Shawn slipped a napkin onto Melissa's lap, casually linked one arm behind his chair, and began running his other hand up her smooth thigh. Melissa wiggled in his lap, feeling his huge cock start to harder under her ass. She leaned in, gently bit his earlobe and whispered, 'Please, baby...make me your dirty little slut tonight!" In response, Shawn's hand slipped higher until his fingers were grazing Melissa's pussy.

"Oh, you dirty, dirty little girl," he crooned in her ear, "you're not wearing any panties!" As he said this, he slid one finger inside her for just a moment. Melissa caught her breath, trying hard to look casual as their friends talked and laughed around them. "God, you're already wet for me." Shawn's voice had gone rough with desire as he whispered in her ear. Melissa was already too turned on to respond and mutely nodded, wondering if she could conceal an orgasm if Shawn made her cum right there at the table.

Shawn chuckled and caught her eye. With a slow, mischevious grin, he pulled his finger out and began rubbing Melissa's clit in quick little circles. He leaned forward and kissed her, slipping his tongue between her lips in a fast little taste, knowing he was driving her crazy. Then, he turned his attention to the conversation, his hand still nestled between Melissa's thighs, doing wicked things to her under the table.

Melissa tried to focus her breathing and not betray her excitement at everything Shawn was doing to her. She didn't think she was very successful, but everyone else was tipsy enough to either not notice, or not care. Two of the guys had their arms draped around Carrie and were vying for her attention. Carrie was in her element and obviously enjoying herself so Melissa let herself relax and enjoy Shawn's teasing.

Shawn was driving himself crazy by playing with Melissa like this. His dick grew harder and harder under her little ass. Finally, he knew he couldn't wait any longer. "Go to the bathroom. Now." He almost laughed at how quickly Melissa jumped off his lap, grabbed her purse and headed towards the restrooms. As if her sopping wet pussy and flushed cheeks weren't enough indication that she needed him as badly as he needed her, her haste to follow his command certainly did. Then he frowned when he saw her blond friend get up from the table and follow Melissa quickly towards the door. Damn. He had forgotten that it was some kind of girl-code to never go to the bathroom alone.

Feeling thwarted, Shawn followed the women out anyway. Suddenly, he stopped, watching thoughtfully. Melissa and Carrie had their arms around each other's waists as they walked and something about their position seemed...very very friendly. A plan began to form in Shawn's mind. Or if not exactly a plan, a very hopeful wish...

Melissa slipped her arm around her friend's waist and drew her close. Carrie mirrored her position. They smiled slowly at each other. They had always been the kind of friends who could read each other's thoughts, and right now they were in perfect accord. When they left the restroom, they walked straight to where Shawn was standing and each one went to one of his sides, raising up on their tip toes to kiss his cheek. His brown eyes widened a bit as he looked from one beautiful woman to the next. They widened further at the gleam in Melissa's eyes as she looked right back at him, a naughty grin lifting her pouty lips. She seemed to silently be daring him to take what she was offering.

At that moment, Chris, one of Shawn's friends, joined them. Carrie squeezed Shawn's waist, then slipped her hand into Chris'. In a moment, both couples were heading towards the elevator.

The elevator doors had barely closed when Melissa spun around, pressed her little body against Shawn and lifted her face for a kiss.

EvelinaSnoww
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinaSnoww

Her heels made her the perfect height for his dick to press against her pussy and she kissed him hungrily, moving against him to show her desire. Shawn tried to draw back, "Not here, baby...not yet...just wait", but he had to pant it out between breaths. The woman was driving him crazy.

The doors opened and they hurried to the room. Two steps in the door, Shawn pressed Melissa up against the bathroom counter, tugged her dress off in one fluid motion and thrust three of his fingers into her pussy. She came immediately, screaming his name as her juices flowed between his fingers. Shawn had a distracted thought, wondering if Chris and Carrie were in the room too and had managed to shut the door before he was lost in the sights and scents of the naked, aroused, sexy woman he loved who was doing her best to rip his clothes from his body.

In an equal hurry, he boosted her up on the counter so she could wrap her lean, muscled legs around his waist as he pulled off his clothes. His dick was throbbing and hard and he pushed immediately into her pussy. Melissa's head dropped back as she grabbed his shoulders and spread her legs wider as he eased into her, feeling her stretch around him. It had been so long since they were together that her pussy felt even tighter than usual. Sliding into her was exquisite torture.

Shawn began to talk as he pushed deeper and deeper. "Whose little girl are you?" he asked, pressing his forehead against hers so that they were lost in each other's eyes, their breath mingling as their bodies joined.

"Yours. Oh, only yours. Please." Melissa's voice was breathy with need.

"whose dick do you love?"

"God...yours. So much."

"Who am I? Tell me, Melissa, tell me who you love to have fuck you."

"You, Shawn. Please...you..." at that, Shawn thrust all the way deep into her and Melissa came, screaming his name. When her body stopped shuddering from pleasure, Shawn began to talk again.

"You're mine, aren't you. You're all mine. Tonight. Forever. Mine."

"YES!!!" Melissa answered his questions, loving his demands and how he claimed her with his words even as his body made her his own. They fucked like that for a long time, Shawn coaxing her to orgasm again and again. Finally, he pulled out and Melissa immediately dropped to her knees, taking his dripping cock into her mouth. When he began moaning, she knew it was time to ask a few questions of her own.

Pulling his cock out of her mouth so that the head pushed against her lips, Melissa looked up at Shawn. "Would you like to fuck me while I lick Carrie's pussy?" Shawn froze, staring down at her in shock. Taking that as a yes, Melissa rose to her feet, took his hand and went into the bedroom where Carrie and Chris were on the bed.

Carrie and Melissa were lovers. Not often, and never to anyone's knowledge, but they loved to kiss and play with each other's soft, womanly bodies. On unspoken agreement, Carrie shifted from where she had been riding Chris so that she could kiss Melissa, her little hands skimming Melissa's body, cupping her breasts and squeezing her nipples the way she knew Melissa liked it. Shawn watched as his lover played with her friend, then slid his dick into Melissa's pussy just as Melissa slid down and positioned Carrie so that she was straddling Melissa's face.

Shawn was treated to the amazing view of Carrie riding Melissa's mouth, Melissa's little tongue flicking in and out of her pussy as Shawn fucked Melissa in long, slow strokes. Carrie began to moan and cry out, begging Melissa to make her cum. In response, Shawn could feel Melissa's hips begin to move in the way he knew she too was seeking her release. He increased his tempo, fucking Melissa harder as he saw her slip her fingers deep inside Carrie and then lick her clit with her tongue.

Both women came at the same time, crying out. Shawn saw Chris cupping Carrie's breasts and kissing her as Melissa tightened around him, pulling his dick deeper and deeper inside. On a gasp, Carrie lifted up and off Melissa. Shawn leaned down to kiss Melissa's cum-slick lips, tasting Carrie on her. When he traced her lips with his tongue, she moaned, grabbing his hips to make him go deeper in her.

Unsure how far he would be allowed to go, Shawn cupped Carrie's pussy as he continued to fuck Melissa. Melissa watched him, her eyes glazed with passion, her moans coming louder and louder. Shawn concentrated, timing the rhythm of his fingers with his dick, bringing both women closer and closer to the brink together. Again, they came in unison, obviously excited by each other's orgasms.

Carrie moved over and began riding Chris, so Shawn picked up Melissa, wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her over to a chair by the window. He spun and sat so that she was straddling him. Melissa leaned down to kiss him long and deep as she rocked against his huge dick, feeling him deep inside her, her clit grinding against his pubic bone, his balls hitting her little ass as she moved.

"Are you going to cum again for me, baby?" Shawn crooned. Melissa nodded frantically. "Tell me. Tell me you're going to cum."

"NOW!" Melissa cried, "I'm going to cum now!". Shawn felt her wetness pool on his crotch as she froze and held her breath above him, her back arched as the orgasm coursed through her.

Suddenly, Carrie was there again. "Turn her around, Shawn," she said in his ear, her little hands running over her friends' body. "Turn her around and fuck her hard like she likes."

Shawn flipped Melissa around so that she was kneeling on the chair, her little ass spread in front of him. Carrie grabbed his shoulders, pushed him towards her friend. He slipped deep inside, then again put his fingers in Carrie's pussy. "Make him fuck me, Carrie...you know what I like, make him fuck me like I like it!" Melissa demanded. Carrie responded by moving Shawn's hips, setting the tempo for him to fuck her friend.

Carrie got wetter and wetter as she made Shawn fuck Melissa, the two of the whispering dirty commands to him and each other. Chris sat on the bed, his dick in his hand, watching in delight.

This time when Melissa came, Shawn couldn't hold back either and pumped his cum deep, deep inside her pussy.

Several moments passed in silence as everyone regained their breath. Then, slowly, the women turned to the men, grinned at them, got dressed and began to prepare to leave. Shawn kissed Melissa goodbye at the door. "God, I love you. So much." he whispered in her ear as she left. "I love you too" she responded, then slipped her arm around Carrie's waist and the two women sauntered away.

Published 
Written by silverlining
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments