Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Melissa’s Photo Shoot

"Melissa’s photo shoot turns into an eye opening experience for everyone concerned."

69
26 Comments 26
66.6k Views 66.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Famous Story
Competition Entry: Sexy Cam Fun
I was over the moon, when my husband Dave had arranged for me to have a photo shoot for my 40th birthday. Dave had arranged it with his mate, a professional photographer that had worked with loads of models over the years and I was going to have a two hour session with him.

“Make it a sexy shoot,” said Dave as he watched me dress and pack a few different outfits for the shoot, “and don‘t forget, live out whatever fantasy comes your way!”

I found it a strange thing to say, but just smiled and hugged him before leaving for the studio. It would be an hour’s journey and the thought of Dave’s comment played on my mind all the way there.

I was met by a young lad called Danny when I arrived at the studio. Danny couldn’t have been more than eighteen years old. I followed Danny upstairs to the studio where I was shown the changing area and asked to wait.

“Make yourself comfortable,” said Danny, “Steve will be here in a minute, he‘s just doing some preparation.” Danny then proceeded to move a few lights and large white boxes around the studio. A large sofa was placed in the centre of the white room.

“Hi,” exclaimed Steve catching me unawares as he entered the studio. Steve shook my hand and we got chatting.

“So, what kind of photo‘s do you want to go home with tonight Melissa?” he asked.

I thought for a while letting my mind wander through all the things I have ever wanted to do in my life. “Ummm, the normal glamour, perhaps sexy even a little raunchy if that‘s possible,” I replied.

“Do you want to do nude?” he asked.

I was taken aback by his forwardness, but I guess he had done all of this many times in the past, it was his job after all.

I nodded, “Let‘s see how it goes,” I replied.

“Your husband has requested a theme, are you aware of this?” he asked.

“No…what theme?” I replied.

“A Roman theme, is that something you knew about?”

I smiled, Dave had always wanted me to dress up in skimpy Roman outfits that hid just about nothing underneath them. I suddenly felt sexy as I thought of how Dave had orchestrated my own birthday present even though he was not here himself.

Again, I found myself nodding at Steve, “I can see where the theme has come from,” I replied.

“Good well why don‘t you get changed - there are some outfits on the other side of the barrier, let me know when you’re ready.”

I started to look through the outfits and found only skimpy togas and robes with red trim on the hem of the very short skirts. Surprisingly, there were no matching knickers to be found. I picked one up and a piece of paper fell from the folds. I read it.

‘This is for you and for me, do whatever you want to do, be yourself and be the person I know you want to be tonight. Wear the outfit…no knickers’.

It was signed by Dave.

I undressed and put on the white robe, I tied the red belt around my waist and pulled the dress downwards to try and cover as much as possible. As I looked in the full length mirror it still only came to half way down my thighs. I did feel sexy. It was time to get those pictures that Dave had always wanted of me.

I walked out into the studio, a little unsure of myself as I faced Steve.

“You look great!” he said, “I have arranged some Roman artefacts around the room, we will use them as props,” he declared matter of factly.

It was as if he never noticed my sexy body in this skimpy outfit. Steve proceeded to take the photos in between positioning me next to various posts, furniture and props. He was ever the professional, posing me, adjusting my hair, asking me to stand in certain ways and most of all, making me laugh with him as the camera clicked away furiously.

“I want you to stand here Melissa next to this post and hold onto it, but I want you to go a little further this time, I want you bend over and look over your shoulder into the camera…does that sound OK?” he asked.

I nodded, and did exactly as he described. I felt my dress ride up my thighs as I bent over, I then felt a strong breeze on my pussy. Steve had switched a fan on in the corner of the room. It blew my hair a little from my face as I bent over. I could feel my pussy becoming cooler from the breeze and I closed my eyes as I relished in the feeling.

Click…click…click…went the camera.

“Beautiful Melissa, now open your eyes and look into the camera for me,” he instructed.

I opened my eyes knowing that he was looking at my hairless pussy nestled between my milky thighs. My hair blowing backwards slightly and my dress flowing in the breeze that was being generated.

“Okay, just be yourself and do what you feel like doing, move to suit yourself,” he instructed once more.

I leant further forward and then I eventually stood up. I positioned myself about the white post and leant forward towards him, I pouted my lips as I looked at him, my breasts swinging free under the one piece toga. The camera just clicked away. The fan was now blowing my hair backwards, I positioned my legs either side of the post and I lowered myself to the floor, my legs straddling either side of the post. I pushed my toga down between my legs and smiled at him. He must have had a full on view of my pussy as I knelt down.

The fan was now blowing air all over my thighs and pussy which was now becoming very aroused and wet. I watched Steve as he clicked away, and I became determined to turn him on, giving him the show that I know my husband would have liked. I watched avidly in the direction of his groin for some reaction to my wantonly behaviour.

I ended up positioning my bare arse against the post with my toga flowing over my bum as I cupped my breasts together for him. I heard the camera go click…click…click.

“That‘s superb Melissa,” he commented as he shouldered the camera and walked towards me. I watched his groin as he approached and I was disappointed not to see a sizeable bulge.

Bloody professionals, I thought.

“Would you like to entertain a couple of different props?” asked Steve, as he nodded to the door in the corner of the room. I looked over to see two hunky and good looking guys also dressed in togas and smiling in my direction come through the door.

“Dave‘s doing!” I exclaimed. Steve nodded.

“OK…” I said softly as I smiled to myself.

“Melissa, this is Pete and Robert, they are professional models and will just pose with you for the duration of the photo shoot. Are you happy with that?” he asked.

“Sure,” I replied.

Steve positioned me in various poses with Robert and Pete. For one shot my hands were on Pete’s chest while Robert’s hands were cupping my arse from under the toga, though he wasn’t actually touching my flesh, he only pretended. In the next shot, I was sandwiched between both guys as they faced away from me, arms folded, with my hands on their shoulders.

We then moved over to the sofa as Steve moved the post to one side. With Pete on the sofa, Steve asked me to kneel next to him and to hold his head to my breasts but not so close as they touched. He then instructed Robert to hold his hands just below my toga.

Click…click…click went the camera as we all moved slightly to vary the poses. I pulled Pete’s head into my ample chest as Steve clicked away, and I pushed my arse backwards in the hope of getting Robert’s hand to contact with my bare arse.

My breathing was becoming more laboured and I craved for the touch of a hand or for the brush of a cock against my skin.

At last I got a reaction from Pete. His cock was starting to grow and I could see a tent beginning to form in his own toga. Steve’s instructions placed us into a few different positions and I ended up straddling Pete on the sofa. I could now definitely feel his hardened cock against my pussy.

“Right we have fifteen minutes left, let’s get some raunchy photos,“ said Steve, “Robert I want you to lie on the floor here, Melissa can you straddle Robert and Pete, I want you to position yourself in front of Melissa.”

I straddled Robert. A part of me couldn’t believe I was doing this.

PinkOrchid24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkOrchid24

I knew his face was just inches from my wet and smooth pussy. I lifted my toga up until it was on the top of my arse and positioned myself as if I was about to get licked. Pete positioned himself in front of me and I looked directly into his groin. His cock had hardened now and it was visibly pushing out from his toga. It looked comical.

I decided enough was enough. There is a place for role-play like this but it had gone a little too far, and these so-called professionals were not showing any signs of letting go and allowing their emotions to play freely.

I reached out and grabbed Pete’s cock, in a professional way of course. I placed it close to my mouth but without touching it with my lips. I could feel Robert’s breath on my pussy and could feel his hands on my hips.

“Wonderful,” announced Steve with his click…click…click.

“Extend your tongue Robert, but don‘t touch,” he announced.

Click…click…click went the camera.

I extended my tongue onto the end of Pete’s cock but still I didn’t touch him.

More photo’s were captured as I straightened my posture for balance. I had decided that Robert was being left out and with my left hand I reached down and pulled his cock free of his toga and held it upright.

Click…click…click went the camera.

Robert’s breath on my pussy was excruciatingly pleasurable. I found myself entering a world of fantasy where everything and nothing was happening to me. I desperately wanted to engulf the cock in front of me and I wanted Robert’s tongue to take the hint and penetrate my pussy. Everyone was being very professional about it all.

Everyone except me. I had had enough of the pretence. I knew these two guys wanted to fuck me and I knew that I wanted to fuck them.

“Hold it there,” announced Steve as he clicked his camera’s shutter.

“Oh! Fuck it!” I exclaimed.

My hand clasped Robert’s cock hard and I started to wank it up and down. My mouth sank down onto Pete’s cock as my free hand came up behind him and grasped his arse pulling him into me. At that same moment I let my hips relax a little and pushed my knees a little further apart. My pussy made instant contact with Robert’s lips and his tongue almost slipped right up me.

Click…click…click went the camera as Steve seemed lost for words. There was no more instructions as I sucked on Pete’s cock and swallowed it whole for the camera. I felt Robert’s tongue slide into me and eventually his horniness took over as he lapped at my pussy.

I pulled back from sucking Pete‘s cock and pumped Robert‘s cock with gusto.

“Fucking lick that pussy…” I whispered into the room. “I am so fucking horny,” I continued.

With that Pete sat himself down on the sofa. His cock fully erect and standing proud in front of him. He grasped it with his hand and held it straight upwards. I wiggled my pussy on Robert’s mouth one last time before I got up and eventually pulled the toga over my head and cast it to one side.

Steve was busy clicking away.

I straddled Pete and positioned his cock at the entrance to my cunt. I wanted it up me so badly. I sank down onto his cock and let out a huge sigh of relief.

“Oh my god it‘s wonderful…” I sighed with pleasure.

I started to rock my arse to and fro and took his whole length inside me. I watched as Robert discarded his toga and stood behind me.

Looking over my shoulder I could only utter one sentence, “up my arse…put it up my fucking arse,” I demanded.

All I could hear was the shutter clicking away as I felt a large cock push into my anus. I gasped several times and tried to relax as it pushed its way upwards. Then I was full. Two beautiful cocks impaled me.

“I hope your getting all of this,” I announced to Steve.

“Fuck yes,” he replied as his camera burst into action again.

All I could feel was two cocks. I was full and I needed a good fucking. All this role-play had worked me up into a frenzy. At the moment I was a whore in heat. I started to push backwards against the cocks of my two lovers. Then they took over.

Finally I was being fucked hard. As one pushed into my pussy the cock in my arse slid outwards, then the two cocks reversed their actions and my arse was suddenly full again. I guess the guys were as horny as me as they fucked me as hard as they could.

I remember shouting out “Oh Fuck!” over and over as they pounded into me. It wasn’t long before I was shouting “I‘m cumming…” into the room as both cocks pushed inside me at the same time.

As my orgasm hit me full in the face, Robert pulled out and I felt spunk splash all over my back and arse. Pete, was less thoughtful and emptied his balls into my cunt. I felt his spunk splash inside me which caused another full on orgasm right after my first.

As I slipped from Pete’s cock, I spun around to sit on the sofa. I saw Steve holding his camera at shoulder height, a smile on his face.

“Great shots, Melissa,” he said. I’ll go and prepare your CD for you. It will take about half an hour, you had best clean yourself up.

To my disappointment both Robert and Pete got up to leave.

“Nice to meet you,” said Robert, as he shook my hand.

I was now utterly confused, he had just fucked me senseless and now he was shaking my hand and saying how nice it was to meet me. Seconds later, Pete did exactly the same.

Both of them left the studio, saying their goodbyes to Steve in the process.

I sat on the sofa watching them both leave. My body was shivering slightly, not from the cold but from the sheer pleasure that I had just received.

With a smile on my face I decided to get cleaned up. I wiped with a towel and put on my own short skirt and top and fluffed my hair. I heard a noise in the studio behind me and saw that Danny was clearing up the props and placing them to one side.

“Did you watch?” I asked.

Danny spun around as if he had been caught masturbating.

“Ummm…”

“Did you watch the photo shoot?” I asked again.

Danny nodded.

“I bet you’re a little tense then,” I said as I walked up to him.

“It‘s not nice being tense is it,” I said.

Danny shook his head.

I faced him with his back to the sofa, I wantonly placed my hand at his groin and found the makings of a cock to die for.

Smiling at him, I stroked his cock under his trousers.

“You had better let me see to that for you…you can’t go home in that state…what would your mother think!” I exclaimed.

Danny stared at me as if he was caught in the headlamps of a car at night. I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his trousers and allowed them to drop to the floor. Next was his underpants. Not the sexiest I have ever seen, but it didn’t matter as they too, hit the floor.

Then I pushed him backwards.

Out of control, Danny fell onto the sofa. His cock was already rigid and erect as it slapped against his stomach when he landed. My hand grasped his cock and I straddled him putting his cock at the entrance to my cunt.

My pussy and clit was on fire yet again.

“Did you think you would get to push your cock into me tonight?” I asked.

Danny shook his head no. I smiled.

“You’re a lucky bastard then!” I exclaimed, as I let myself sink down onto his erect cock. My eyes rolled back into my head as I savoured the penetration.

I pumped my arse up and down a few strokes.

“Cum for me Danny… let me have your spunk,” I demanded. “Cum for me now…”

It only took a few more strokes of his cock until he started to pump his spunk into me. I could see the look on his face as he struggled to hold back. With that I pulled myself off him and sank to my knees. My mouth engulfed his cock in one go as his first spurt ejected down the back of my throat. Fuck it felt nice.

My hand grasped his cock and I pulled on it. Every time I did, a spurt jetted to the back of my throat. He filled me up nicely with every gasp and groan he let out.

I eventually released his cock from my mouth. It was still hard as I let it go.

“Your CD,” I heard Steve say from behind me.

With a smile I turned around and walked towards him.

“Thank you,” I said, “It has been a very eye-opening evening.”

“For us both,” he replied.

I placed the CD in my bag and picked it up to leave. With a grin on my face I turned towards him “Anything I can do for you?” I asked.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments